Galactus - Thanos - Mephisto vs Parallax - Darkseid - Trigon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
No prep. Who wins?

Fight takes place on Apokolips.

Galactus
Thanos
Mephisto

vs

Parallax
Darkseid
Trigon

guy222
Originally posted by Malo
No prep. Who wins?

Fight takes place on Apokolips.

Galactus
Thanos
Mephisto

vs

Parallax
Darkseid
Trigon

Parallax FTW

Sirius77
Parallax pwns them all quite easily actually.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Trigon and Parrallax and DS on the same team? WTF.

Rorschach
Current Parallax isn't taking out Team 1 by himself.

Trigon might though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rorschach
Current Parallax isn't taking out Team 1 by himself.

Trigon might though.

It would seem that Parrallax and Ion still have great power. The AM had IOn on the table and hadn't killed him. So maybe he couldn't. Trigon is superior to everyone. I do agree.

Rorschach
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
It would seem that Parrallax and Ion still have great power. The AM had IOn on the table and hadn't killed him. So maybe he couldn't. Trigon is superior to everyone. I do agree.

It looked like AM was dissecting or something.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It looked like AM was dissecting or something.
Or trying to. But Ion didn't seen hurt when he escaped. It was so funny that a no name GL could muster up the will to actually throw the AM off balance. There goes that theory that GL's are cannon fodder of yester year.

Rorschach

nvrbeenwthagirl

Rorschach
Current Ion hasn't done anything to be considered a Multiversal power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Current Ion hasn't done anything to be considered a Multiversal power.
Did he recieve some official downgrade? I'm talking about the ION being.

Rorschach
Did he recieve some official downgrade? I'm talking about the ION being.

The Ion being hasn't done anything on a Multiversal level, and it seems pretty weak without a host.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Ion being hasn't done anything on a Multiversal level, and it seems pretty weak without a host.

It's his power that powers the batterny no?

quanchi112
he's got to be. ION is still Multiversal in power. And he had ION on the table like he was a step child about to get a whippin. what feats does he have to corroborate ur claim of multiversal threat. or are u just throwing it out there like usual.

Rorschach
It's his power that powers the batterny no?

It's the embodiment of willpower, nothing else has really been said about it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's the embodiment of willpower, nothing else has really been said about it.

How far does will power reach? that certainly sounds abstract. well it is abstractright? Like dream, or death.

quanchi112
How far does will power reach? that certainly sounds abstract. well it is abstractright? Like dream, or death. i like how u ask and need to be told what is going on. laughing

not multiversal is all u need to know.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
i like how u ask and need to be told what is going on. laughing

not multiversal is all u need to know.
we are discussing what it is and could be. All you need to know is that no one here respects you. or even likes you. and if there weren't certain rules in place, I'd tell you what I thought of you. Just know this, I like George bush more than you.

quanchi112
we are discussing what it is and could be. All you need to know is that no one here respects you. or even likes you. and if there weren't certain rules in place, I'd tell you what I thought of you. Just know this, I like George bush more than you. u already have. pssssst. i think its funny u hate me if u want to know the truth. to let someone impact u enough on a forum to hate someone or have disdain for them. u make my day when u give me that kind of power over u.

lets keep this comic related becuz im always a step ahead of u.

team thanos wins as they have the un.

nvrbeenwthagirl
u already have. pssssst. i think its funny u hate me if u want to know the truth. to let someone impact u enough on a forum to hate someone or have disdain for them. u make my day when u give me that kind of power over u.

lets keep this comic related becuz im always a step ahead of u.

team thanos wins as they have the un.

If the steps lead to the retards class, then yes you are steps ahead of me. I'm so glad that in your @&#^%@&#^% life, you find enjoyment in others hating you.

quanchi112
If the steps lead to the retards class, then yes you are steps ahead of me. I'm so glad that in your @&#^%@&#^% life, you find enjoyment in others hating you. i do enjoy it. i cant believe i have this power over u. its sad really. i get a kick out of ur rants. but i dont like it when u do it on every post. we need to talk comics eventaully again as i dont want to ruin all these threads in a flame war.

Rorschach
How far does will power reach? that certainly sounds abstract. well it is abstractright? Like dream, or death.

There's no way it's on par with any of The Endless.

It's more like the opposite of Parallax, but it hasn't done anything yet.

Sinestro was able to rip it out of Kyle and keep it imprisoned. I say we'll have to wait until the Corps War is over before we can truly gauge the Ion being.

nvrbeenwthagirl
There's no way it's on par with any of The Endless.

It's more like the opposite of Parallax, but it hasn't done anything yet.

Sinestro was able to rip it out of Kyle and keep it imprisoned. I say we'll have to wait until the Corps War is over before we can truly gauge the Ion being.

I didn't say on par. But it is an abstract being if it's the universes manifestation of WiLL.

quanchi112
I didn't say on par. But it is an abstract being if it's the universes manifestation of WiLL. pssssssst..
wait till its over before ur screaming multiversal threat.

k. thanks.

nvrbeenwthagirl
pssssssst..

k. thanks.

PSSS. Learn how to read. we are disccussing what is and what could be. And for the record, you can stop trying to tell me how to read comics. you don't even know how to read DC without getting Mud in your eye.

quanchi112
PSSS. Learn how to read. we are disccussing what is and what could be. And for the record, you can stop trying to tell me how to read comics. you don't even know how to read DC without getting Mud in your eye. pssssssssssst.

wait till its over. k. quit trying to rank and make up ur dc hierarchy.

be patient please.

Erik-Lensherr
Team 2 very easily

Evil_Ash
Trigon probably solos this...

Mephisto - Power decreases outside his realm...

Thanos - Nobody is going to give a shit...

Galactus - Will be completely overpowered...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Trigon probably solos this...

Mephisto - Power decreases outside his realm...

Thanos - Nobody is going to give a shit...

Galactus - Will be completely overpowered... not with the un here.

sorry but trigon dies when the un hits him.

and so on and so forth. team one for the win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
not with the un here.

sorry but trigon dies when the un hits him.

and so on and so forth. team one for the win.

Galactus doesn't go around carrying the UN with him. And who says the Un will work on a multi dimensional MAGICAL being.

vlaaad12345
Galactus doesn't go around carrying the UN with him. And who says the Un will work on a multi dimensional MAGICAL being.
Because it wipes out entire like multiverses?

Gecko4lif
didnt Galactus assimilate the UN?

Symmetric Chaos
pssssssst..

k. thanks.

IIRC the Monitors consider Ion's contact with KyleRayner to be a big problem which makes it at least universal in scope (especially if you take what Ion actually is into account).

Estacado
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
IIRC the Monitors consider Ion's contact with KyleRayner to be a big problem which makes it at least universal in scope (especially if you take what Ion actually is into account).
Multiversal problem......
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/4743/66941671il0.th.jpg

Bouboumaster
Spite? Spite.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
IIRC the Monitors consider Ion's contact with KyleRayner to be a big problem which makes it at least universal in scope (especially if you take what Ion actually is into account). wait till its over bro.

k. thanks.

Big Sexy
Are we talking about Parallax ( the multiverse is so screwed) or Parallax( the yellow worm who regular GL can sometimes hold their own against"?

quanchi112
Galactus doesn't go around carrying the UN with him. And who says the Un will work on a multi dimensional MAGICAL being. whoever it hits it kills. bye bye trigon.

starlock
Team 2 for the win

Thread was made in 2005, i would say its Hal/Parallax..easy win

rico777
Thanos dies first, then Mephisto... then Galactus... You have 2 people on team 2 than can solo team 1... Trigon owns team 1 and so does parallax.

Team 2 for the win..

quanchi112
un defeats both parallax and trigon.

darkseid gets beat down by thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.