A Vampire in Narnia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mycoreisdark
Narnia. After Peter and Susan and Lucy and Edmund... after all that stuff.. when Narnia has no ruler, the last one died and left no family to reign. I'll be making a new character, she's a young girl around seventeen, who lives in her family's old house(the magician from the first Narnia book's house.) She stumbles upon two rings and a note in the attic. The note was written by her great grandfather Diggory, the first son of Adam to enter Narnia. It told of how to get there and how to get out by using the rings. Only problem is is that she lives with her horrid grandmother, who's health is failing and she has to work all the time. It's modern day London and she works at a bank during the day and as a waitress in a nightclub by night where a mysterious young man has been hired as the new manager. He turns out to be a vampire and is always spying on the waitresses, who find him quite charming. there's one waitress, however, that doesn't seem to notice him... My character. The vampire manager has his sights set on her and makes her into a vampire,The next day after she is turned, her grandmother dies and he comes over to 'comfort' my character, she shows him the rings and without reading the note, he puts one of the rings on her and she is flung into the world inbetween without a way to get home. She falls into a puddle and falls into Narnia.

So, my new character...

Name:Adrianne
Last Name: Crosswell
Mother: Dead
Father: away in Iraq(doesn't like his daughter)
Great Grandfather: Diggory, the Proffessor who once lived in her house. Then lived in the old mansion where Peter,Susan, Edmund and Lucy found the wardrobe and first entered Narnia.
School: graduated
Hometown: ModernDay London, England
favorites: the colour blue, The Gorillaz, and all sorts of art.
height: 5'9
eyes: hazel
skin: pale
Hair: Black
Build: skinny
Love: none as of yet. (the only family member who loved her was her grandfather who is now three years dead.)
Personality: very intelligent but couldn't afford to go to university and had to stay home to care for her wretched Grandmother. Kind and nice person, but quite tough. Artistic and creative. trustworthy and clever

Vathu
character sheet?

I wanna be a shapeshifter... There aren't any in Narnia though... no expression

Thunder Fox
(um rules and characters what are the creatures allowed)

Espio X 20
Ah, Chronicles of Narnia... One of my favorite book series. I'm in, although I forgot what happens because I read the series exactly last year. I'll get back to this RPG in a little while.

shinobirikku
name:kage
last name: dark
mother: alive
father: left him when he was 5
great grand father: diggory
school: graduated
occupation: helping his grandfather with his experments/cash register at best but
home town: modern day london, egland
height: 5'8
eyes:hazel
skin: pale
hair: black
build:middle
love: mother
personalty:nice,funny,cool,doesn't talk much,curious,grouchy in mornings,holds on to a locket his father gave him when he was little it's broke and won't open, the only thing he has from his father is that locket, and he doesn't remember his father at all, but the locket has a picture of his father

mycoreisdark
creatures: well in Narnia, there are two animals of every species that can talk, they represent the ones who can't. Some are on the evil side, some are on the good side, some are spies.

mostly anything with a human head can speak: examples: centaurs,ogres,giants,dwarves. There are women and men of each.

Vath, a shapeshifter is fine,

For everyone: you don't have to be from Narnia, you can be from one of it's neighbors, like Archenland or something.

Thunder Fox
(lycan then?)

kyuubinaruto
(this is how kage looks)

Vathu
Name: Dinin
Last Name: n/a
race: Shapeshifter
Mother: dead
Father: dead
School: n/a
Home: Archenland
Favorites: Expensive objects
pic: upload
Love: none.
Personality: quick thinking and clever, Dinin is always planning a new scheme to get something he wants. But be warned, if he wants something, he'll stop at nothing to get it. He also doesn't let the fact that he has no one who cares about him bring him down.

ShinobiRikari
Name: Ronin
Last Name: -
race: Wolf (like the White Witch's helper)
Mother: -
Father: -
School: -
Home: Narnia
Favorites: peace, beauty, the color blue
pic: upload
Love: -
Personality: he's a loyal follower of Aslan, and will give his life to protect the cause. he's most often in his human form.

kyuubinaruto
race: full demon but loyal to aslen
(forgot to put my race)

ShinobiRikari
(erm... I think that diggory was human, wouldn't you be human?)

kyuubinaruto
(o diggory not my grandfather i don't want to be human)

flirtybaby
can i join plz can i join it seems fun to me big grin ^^

kyuubinaruto
(ya sure and my guys looks like this)

flirtybaby
((ill try 2 find a pic for my carter later people

name-camille
nick name-cam
last name- ballentine
race-a fighter has secert powers
mother- a live
father-alive
age-16
occupataion-fighter
home- born in japan and moved to((where ever the seting is ))
faverats-being aloun to dance and other stuff
school:doun gragated
persanlety- camille is really shy she moved from japan and she wanting to speck the way her new home dos her mother and father are way over pertacking some times around boys
looks- i will up loud a pic

kyuubinaruto
(she could look like this)

flirtybaby
((she is from japan thxs any way smile ill use that if i cant fine some one jappan kind of thing ))

kyuubinaruto
(o i can find one from japan)

flirtybaby
((boy open your ears japan well my pic i found was close anofe i hope))

kyuubinaruto
how the hell can i hear u

flirtybaby
i dont know..... im not thinking right 2 night bawling

kyuubinaruto
srry lol

flirtybaby
its ok im neaver thinking right when im all goofy

kyuubinaruto
(lol)

flirtybaby
well pm me when we start this rollplay kk

kyuubinaruto
(ok)

mycoreisdark
Okay... Let's start this.

Adrianne tripped over a root and fell into one of the puddles, wich was deeper than she thought. She seemed to fall forever through a dark hole. The strangest thing was that she was not wet from falling in water, infact, there was no water at all, just space untill she hit solid ground.
''Ugh!'' she exclaimed in pain. She had landed in a forest and hit her head on a branch of a tree and landed on a log. ''Where the BLOODY HELL AM I?" she said to herself as she rubbed her head.

kyuubinaruto
(yaaa ok)
"You're in narnia." Kage said softly. "And my name is kage what's your name"

ShinobiRikari
The tree which Adrianne and kage had situated themselves before began moving. It's branches bent inward and down as if trapping them in a cage. All this was being done without any knowledge upon the two beings parts.

As two hand-like branches began to snake around the blackened trunk, A silvery shape streaked past the impending doom of the branches and hurled itself at the trunk.

The wolf smashed into the wood which caused a low moan to escape from the tree. Instantly the wolf was gone and a boy, no older than 16 was standing before them, sword in hand. "Run."

kyuubinaruto
Kage turning around and grabbing adrianne."Time to go now." Kage yanking nearly her arm off forceing her to run. "wolf boy follo me i have a hide out" Kage not before long they were walking up to a brick house smelling homemade chicken noodle soup hot chocolate and walking in. Kage slamming the door behind them and locking it. "make your self at home you guys want some homemade hot coco and some chicken noodle soup." The fire getting ready to go out kage tossed somemore wood in the fire and sat down.

mycoreisdark
''Where's Narnia?'' Adrianne asked, rubbing her head where she had knocked it on a branch. ''I don't know how I got here, I fell,that's all I remember...''

kyuubinaruto
"it's a place were ur wildest dreams come true"

mycoreisdark
''Really...'' she said dully. '' mmm... so how 'bout that hot chocolate?'' she smiled, trying to be nice but she was still upset about everything. She didn't mean to, but she was showing her fangs.

kyuubinaruto
"thought u would never ask." Kage handing her a cup of hot coco. "Want some chicken noodle soup to."

mycoreisdark
She took a sip of the hot chocolate and nearly choked. She spat it back in her cup. ''Bloody hell, I forgot.'' she sighed. "I can't have any, I can't digest it,I'm not alive anymore...'' she looked down at her hands and nearly burst out in tears. Her skin was nearly snow white and her fingernails like glass. ''I'm undead, I can't eat any human food...''

OOH! I just thought up a new character! WHEEE!
name:Lauren(Lori,Lor)
last name: Pevensey
mom:?
Dad: Son of King Peter
Grandpa: King Peter
Grandma?
school: graduated
Narnian Status: Princess
Looks: long blonde hair, hazy purple eyes, 5'9
Born in: Exceter, England
personality: loves to hunt, kind, brave, clever, trustworthy, reckless
Favourites: the colours red,blue and purple. Cute,dangerous guys who aren't stuck-up jerks and who are brave. Favourite animal: horse

DarkDethbringer
did this get permission?

kyuubinaruto
(yea) i can give u a pick

mycoreisdark
''Huh?'' Adrianne didn't mean to be rude, but what was this guy talking about? Then she realised that she didn't even know his name. ''Oh! By the way,I'm Adrianne.''

There was the sound of horse hooves outside and then of human feet. The door swung open. ''MORNING!!'' A tall blonde girl burst in with a smile on her face. She was dressed in leather and furs, with a long brown cape that trailed out behind her. ''WoW! what a hunt I've had this morning! I followed the white stag for nearly an hour and a half!'' she sat down at the table. ''Not only that, but... Father's got his guards come after me to bring me home, he doesn't want me outside today, but I ran off. So,What's up,Kage?''she smiled at her friend and didn't seem to notice Adrianne.

kyuubinaruto
Kage jumped up excited. "hi lori i have guest over." Kage pointing at adrianne and the wolf boy. "want some hot coco and i made your favorite chicken noodlle soup so want some." Kage slurping on his hot coco. "And i made the hot coco just how u like it 2 extra choclate packages"

flirtybaby
camille walking out side trying to find some one that could under stand her leting out a sigh she could under stand them but couldnt speek like them siting doun on a log " it was misty out in the morning hir' talking to her self in jappense saddly

flirtybaby
((ill go with this pic for my carter ))

Vathu
Dinin came through the cracked open door in the form of a wolf cub. He situated himself on Lori's lap and eyed the extravegent necklace she was sporting. He pawed at it and put his teeth around it, acting playful.

crazy for boys
camile trying to see in the lheavy mist but it was hard standing up walking slowt away from the log she sat on

ShinobiRikari
"My Lady." Ronin bowed to the blonde girl, and put the blade away. "Kage and I stumbled upon another human from the other realm this morning."
Noticing the wolf cub, Ronin picked it up by the back of it's neck. "You are no Blood of mine. Show your true form imposter."

Vathu
Dinin took his human form. "Leave me be." He said, glaring. "And I'm not an imposter, I'm a shapeshifter. Say it with me now, 'shapshifter' Good." He crossed his arms against his chest.

ShinobiRikari
Ronin dropped him, and rolled his eyes. "I know what a shapeshifter is idiot. you though, are endagering your life. You are not Narnia." His sword was at Dinin's throat. "Who are you, and from where do you hail?"

crazy for boys
camille:mom dad i need to speck englash *talking to her self in japanese *

her feet hiting the ground whereing a gray t-shirt and some baggy pants

mycoreisdark
''MMM! Yah! chicken soup and hot cocoa! much better than palace food.'' Lori smiled. ''Oh hey! another human? Weird, HEY! Maybe we're related!'' Lori's eyes were full of exitement to see another human.

''Sorry, don't think so, I'm not human anymore. I'm undead, a vampire.'' Adrianne said sadly.

Lori didn't cringe in fear or make a face when Adrianne announced what she was, she simply put out her hand and smiled. ''I'm Lauren, by the way, or Lori, if you like.''
Adrianne shook her hand. ''Adrianne.''

''Nice to meet you, Adrianne.'' Lori smailed. When the wolf cub snuck in and jumped on her lap, she was shocked, but not frightened. She pet it's head. ''Hey, weren't you the wolf who was following me earlier?'' she smiled. But when Ronin picked him up and the wolf changed into a Human she stood up and looked disgusted. ''Ronin, lower your sword.''

Vathu
Dinin smiled. "I'm Dinin, and I'm from archenland..." He stood up. "The white witch took my home so I fled here to find someone who could help me stop her."

crazy for boys
seeing a group of boys walking slowy up
camille:can you help me speak englash??*speaking japanese *boys:get away freack*spilling water all over her*
camille:bakala!!shiveing it was cold out *

ShinobiRikari
"So be it, my Lady." Ronin sheathed the sword, but watched the shapeshifter warily, until he saw another girl out in the snow. "Aslan's mane! Why has the portal to the realm of Earth reopened?" Trudging out into the cold, Ronin pulled the boys away from her and helped her up. "There is no need to be calling people monster, girl. Only an idiot would provoke others when she has the lower hand. Don't be a 'baka' as they say in your language."

mycoreisdark
After Ronin had sheathed his sword, Lori looked calm again. The imposter bagan to speak and she took out her two swords, made an 'x' with them then put them to the shapeshifter's throat. ''The white Witch is many years dead, killed by Aslan himself in the great battle years and years ago when my grandfathher ruled this land.''

ShinobiRikari
Returning to the warmth of kage's home, Ronin found Lori armed to kill. Saying nothing, he closed the door, and helped the other girl to a chair.

Vathu
Dinin looked up, not scared by the swords. "I Guess that must be her sister?" He asked. "Some kind of family... But anyways she is tall, pale and can freeze people by stabbing them with this weird rod."

ShinobiRikari
"The White Witch had no relatives. She was from another world, a world which has long been dead." A low growl began in Ronin's throat.

Vathu
edit

mycoreisdark
Lori lowered her swords and sheathed them. ''No, Ronin...The white with had a sister, Isis. She left Charn before The white witch did, but We thought she was dead. My apologies, sir.'' Lori still looked agry. ''You ever jump in my lap again and I'll make a fur coat out of you!'' she growled and sat back down and finished her soup.

ShinobiRikari
(er.....wait..... which is it then..... yes sister or no sister?)

mycoreisdark
((yes? um I guess?... uhhh... hey LOOK! Seaguls!)

crazy for boys
((am i with you guys??))

mycoreisdark
(yes I beleive so.smile )

crazy for boys
((ok just needed to know that smile ))

camille looking and thinking deep listening to the talk but some times couldnt realy under stand them

ShinobiRikari
(Ronin saved you)

Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
"So be it, my Lady." Ronin sheathed the sword, but watched the shapeshifter warily, until he saw another girl out in the snow. "Aslan's mane! Why has the portal to the realm of Earth reopened?" Trudging out into the cold, Ronin pulled the boys away from her and helped her up. "There is no need to be calling people monster, girl. Only an idiot would provoke others when she has the lower hand. Don't be a 'baka' as they say in your language."

Originally posted by mycoreisdark
((yes? um I guess?... uhhh... hey LOOK! Seaguls!)
(nice try. no expression -Seagull attacks head.- ow! Evil Stupid Baka Seagull!-

crazy for boys
((who saved who ?))

ShinobiRikari
(Ronin saved your chara)

crazy for boys
((oOo ok thxssmile)

camille looking at the fire thinking about speacking englash

ShinobiRikari
(Can you actually speak Japanese?)

crazy for boys
((no i wish i know a little like 2 or 3 words))

ShinobiRikari
"Hey, girl." Ronin walked over to her, and offer her a cup of hot chocolate. 'Com'on, drink it. Nomu."

Vathu
Dinin glared before taking the form of a lion and laying in the corner.

crazy for boys
camille:no thank you *jappense talk *

ShinobiRikari
"Bakkin (fine)." Ronin began to drink it instead.

crazy for boys
camille looking at her sord she had in her sith neaver used it

crazy for boys
((im changeing her pic hir is the new one she looks more chinese then the other one))

mycoreisdark
''You dare take the form of a lion?'' Lori glared at Dinin. There was something about him that she liked, but she didn't know what. There was the sound of horse hooves outside again and a loud set of horns. ''Oh, No! My Father's guards!'' Lori ran out the back door and hid her horse behind Kage's house. ''Hide me!''

crazy for boys
camille looking at the girl then at the out side
camille: hid in a deep shadow i can handle this**jappanese**
walk out side once she was hidden good she walked up to the gards
camille:your darter went up to the far river*jappanese
after the men was goun she walked in side

crazy for boys
((im redoing my carter sheet it was all messy im going to make it neat ))
name-camille (cm or any thing eals that gos with camille)
last-ballentine
age-16
school-doun
mother-liveing
father-liveing
home-japan moved to narnia
looks-up louded
likes-to draw not talk alot she is wanting to speck englash but she canyt find no one that can speck jappanese and englsh she is realy shy and she love animals
spechis-she is a fighter/can turn into animals ((she dosnt know she has that yet ))

mycoreisdark
Lori looked up from her hiding place. ''Are they gone?'' she whispered.

crazy for boys
camille nodding her head
camille:i dont know how long i told them you where at the far river thats like 2 miles away i think*jappanese*

mycoreisdark
''So, can anyone understand what she's saying?'' Lori asked confused as she climbed out of the large box that she was hiding in. She went out the back door of Kage's house and mounted her horse. ''I'm sorry I must be leaving so soon, I must speak to my father of this problem in Archenland.'' she turned to Dinin. ''You. Shapeshifter.Follow me.... Oh.. yah... um, My birthday party is at the palace in two days, father's making me have it, but you can all come if you like.'' She smiled then waited for Dinin to follow.

crazy for boys
camille:well have a nice day birthday party *speacking in japanes and bowed and started to walk of she had some stuff to do*

Wild Cherry
Name: Skylar
Last Name: Clove
Race: wolf
Mother: ??
Father: ??
School: n/a
Occupation: assasin- she worked for someone in narnia, but her work took place in the human world as well.
Hometown: n/a
favorites: peanut butter and jelly, Paul McCartney, making out in the rain
hair
wolf form: midnight black with gold markings around her eyes, and her ear tips.
human form: -see pic-
eyes
wolf form: ash grey
human form: -see pic-
Personality: Quiet and reserved,at a first impression one would think she was shy. Very skilled in assasination. She is incredibly intelligent,

Wild Cherry
(( wait...finding pic on pc..))

Wild Cherry
(( add clothes...stick out tongue . she wears black brazzillian pants, a black tank top, a black jacket, and black reeboks ))

crazy for boys
((hey wild cheery can are carters meet each other ??))

ShinobiRikari
"She's speaking in Japanese." Ronin looked at Lori. "I only understand the bare minimum of her conversation."

crazy for boys
turning around
camille:you can under stand me??*japanes*

walking fast up to her and then stoped

Wild Cherry
A streak of midnight black darted across the landscape as Skylar ran. Her paws slapped the cold ground hard as her limber body sped forward. The chain around her broad furry neck bounced as her gate increased. Finally wihtout warning she ran head on into a snow-drift. She knew she had lost her persuer... Sighing with relief she stepped out and shook her snowy head off.

crazy for boys
camille:i got to go!*jappanse*

runing of into the mist of snow

Vathu
Dinin took the form of a small bird and landed on Loris shoulder, sqawking that he was ready.

crazy for boys
camille runing home the snow hiting her shivering as she walked in the door

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by crazy for boys
camille:i got to go!*jappanse*

runing of into the mist of snow
(Ronin's a he)

"Um... Yes, I can understand you. (japanese)" He backed up a bit so as to have some room.

crazy for boys
((you read my post she had ran of for some reason and sory i thout it was a she sory embarrasment))

walking out of her house walking to the back and opend the gate to the pin of the hourse climing on and roud of

ShinobiRikari
(i back tracked a bit.)

crazy for boys
((ok im confused ))

crazy for boys
(so you are trying to say you posted to late ??)

ShinobiRikari
(yes)

crazy for boys
((ok so we are back tracking so you want me back at the hut where every one was??))

ShinobiRikari
(no. go one with what you were doing.)

crazy for boys
((ok i can do that))

camille rideing of into a big feild with her hourse

mycoreisdark
Originally posted by Vathu
Dinin took the form of a small bird and landed on Loris shoulder, sqawking that he was ready.

Lori quickly put a dagger to Dinin's throat. ''Touch me again without permission and I swear, I'll run you through.'' she said flatly then began to ride off, Dinin flying off of her shoulder as she took off. She glanced back at him and smiled a bit, 'What was it about him?'.

Wild Cherry
Having dosed off, Skylar looked up, startled at the noise of horses hooves. Quirking her head curiously, she stepped out and tipped her nose into the wind. Another wolf was near...along with..humans? and.. something else. she couldnt distinctly make it out. She trotted out and then withdrew quickly, avoiding the animals sharp looking hooves.

crazy for boys
camille stoping her hourse looking around
camille:where am i ???*jappanese*

mycoreisdark
There was a rather large fallen tree that lay across the path. Lori and her horse jumped it with ease but something caught Lori's eye. It looked like a wolf, but she wasn't sure. ''Woh, Connor!'' the horse stopped and turned it's head towards Lori.
''What is it, your majesty?'' the horse replied.
''Well, first of all, how many times do I have to ask you to call me by my name? And second, I thought I saw something, there, by that tree.'' Lori pointed in the direction of where she saw the creature.

Vathu
Dinin took the form of a panther and sniffed around. He looked back at Lori. "Its nothing but a wolf.." He said quietly

crazy for boys
camille riding around lost in a feald see some trees a head

mycoreisdark
''Oh...right...'' Lori laughed silently. ''Guess I'm just a bit Jumpy after hearing about the White witche's sister.'' She looked back at Dinin. ''C'mon, we have a ways to go untill we reach Cair Paraval...''

Vathu
Dinin jumped up on Loris lap and took his Kitten form before she could notice a weight difference. "Wake me when we get there.." He said, yawning.

mycoreisdark
''What did I tell you about touching me...'' Lori growled. But she came up with an idea seconds later. ''What's the fastest animal that you can turn into?'' she asked with devious smirk.

Vathu
Dinin looked up. "Anything you can come up with." He grumbled, yawning. "I could even turn into a tree if I felt like it." He laid his head back down and closed his eyes.

crazy for boys
camille walked her house up to them

camille:um you know how to get back to the vilge??im lost no expression *jappanese*

Tails x 20
(recap)

rollplayer
((umm camille is lost she cant speck in englash and the others are like chating and vath and my coreis dark is heading of some where))

camille:neaver mind ill find my was back*jappanese*

makes her hourse ride of

Tails x 20
Kage running threw the forest to find camille."Camille!!!Camille!!!"Kage thinking in his head were did she go doesn't she know she'll get killed in the forest of narnia.

rollplayer
camille:do i know you??/*jappanses and stoped her hourse*

Tails x 20
"No you don't but some wolf boy sent me to protect you"Kage said with a strange look on his face.

rollplayer
camille:who??*jappanses*

Tails x 20
(behold my sig i finally got to putting my name on it hehe big grin still not done with other one)
"He's a friend of my brother's he sent me to protect you so you're stuck with me for a while."Kage smileing at her.

rollplayer
camille:great not*mutters in jappanses*
i got to go*starts to rid of*

mycoreisdark
''Well, that's good then. How about a griffin?'' she hopped off of her horse and landed in the deep snow. ''Alright Connor, I know you know your way back to the palace, and I know that you're tired. So you can take your time, I'll meet you at home. Alright?'' Lori took a heavy looking fur off of the saddle and wrapped it around herself.
The horse named Connor nodded.
''Yes, Your Majes-- Lori. Thanks.'' Connor seemed to smile then trotted off.

Lori turned to Dinin. ''You know what a griffin is right?''

Tails x 20
(recap)

inuyashafrecker
((thing happened i think i dont know))

Tails x 20
(i made the new sig i'm done with it want to see it)
Kage takeing off behind her. "Srry but i had orders from the king lion to so we're stuck together and follo me u need to get out these woods now."

inuyashafrecker
camille:ill find my way home.*jappanse makeing her hoursego faster*

Tails x 20
"Would you listen to me and stop being hard headed." Kage yelling angerlly.

inuyashafrecker
camille:shut up i dont need your help!!*jappanese*

Tails x 20
"Did'nt want to do this." Kage smirking grabbing her knocking her out and running to the wolf boy house.

inuyashafrecker
((lol))

camille: put me doun!!!
pulling away and jumps away from him

Tails x 20
(lol)
KAge grabbing her again with a tight grip. "Stop struggleing

inuyashafrecker
camille:you have to right to touch me!!* jappanses ..........trying to pull away*

Tails x 20
"Shutup stop acting tough and u just spoke in english." Kage opening the door to the wolf boy house and letting her go.

inuyashafrecker
(( wait thats my bad i forgot to add jappanses sory about that embarrasment ))

camille pulling her cell out calling her house phone

Tails x 20
(OK)
Kage snatching the phone from her and crushing it. "no phone they can track us."

inuyashafrecker
camille: i dont care great thanks a lot!!!*jappanses*

picks it up the smashed parts of it looking mad at him

Tails x 20
Kage stareing at her curious. "Judgeing by how you act you're human."

inuyashafrecker
camille:what you think i am!!im out i hafe to get home to my family!!*jappaneses..........run out the door *

Tails x 20
Kage tackleing her and hitting her in her neck knocking her out for a good few minutes. Picking her up and laying her on the couch.

inuyashafrecker
wakeing up
camille:ah my neck!!*jappanse and talking to her self*

Tails x 20
"finally wakeing up."
(here it is)

inuyashafrecker
((i love it thxs !! big grin big grin ))

camille:i want to go home!!!* jappanses standing up holding her neck*

Tails x 20
(np)
"you can't not yet you can't."

inuyashafrecker
camille:i want to go home!!!!*jappanses and sreeming at him *

Tails x 20
(first customer)
"you can't not yet."

inuyashafrecker
camille:fine then*smiles*

pulling him and hiting his head to black out(( for like 5 mins or so)) running out runing away and burst home rubbing her neck and she ploped on her couch
camille:im home sory im late!*jappanses *

Tails x 20
Kage wakeing up. "she left."

inuyashafrecker
camille walking around in her home grabing a ice pack and placeing it one her neck and went up to her room

((changeing her looks to this this is a better pic ))

Tails x 20
Kage apeared next to her. "You know that hurt." Kage getting dizzy and fell out.

inuyashafrecker
camille: well you hurt me!*jappnases*
mom:camille you ok??*japanses*
camille :yea you know me oways falling*jappanses*
mom: ok becarful *jappnases*

camille:you out of my room!!!*jappanses pulling him up *

Tails x 20
Kage on the floor feeling himself getting drag but could'nt move.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>