quinlan voss on tatoine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

calvin44
wouldnt darth mauls probes pickup quinlan's presence on tatione, and a duel erupt, with voss the victor?

Darth Traya
WTH?

Captain REX
Um, no? Maul wasn't looking for Quinlan Vos.

Mišt
Does Maul even know who Quinlan is?

calvin44
Originally posted by Captain REX
Um, no? Maul wasn't looking for Quinlan Vos.
but would the probes pick up the force on him and go off.
cause he didnt know ob and qui-gon, so he set the probes for jedi.

Darth Hawkeye
I think they would but it seems to me a problem is Darth Maul might of went for the bigger party wich in this case is two jedis

calvin44
But once the probes detected Quinlan, they would report back to Maul, right?

Darth Hawkeye
Maybe it wasn't a strong enough signal to attract the probes...Just trying tom think the same thing you are why the probes ignored it

Mišt
Maul was looking for the Queen, the Jedi were just extra parts of the package.

Tholme has that ability to hide his Force aura thing, did Quinlan learn that as well? Shouldn't Qui Gon have picked up his sensitivity, rather than Maul, seeing as Qui Gon was right in front of Quinlan?

exanda kane
The reason why Maull didnt pick up Quinlan was because Quinlan wasnt a Jedi at that time. He was an extra on the set of TPM, who they buffed up a bit and gave some face paint.

And I do believe Quinlan did learn that ability from Tholme.

Darth Hawkeye
Seems like someone came in and answered a good question. Didnt know that about Quinlan Voss the force Aura hiding force power what is it called.

calvin44

exanda kane
Originally posted by exanda kane
The reason why Maul didnt pick up Quinlan was because Quinlan wasnt a Jedi at that time. He was an extra on the set of TPM, who they buffed up a bit and gave some face paint.

In other words by the time they made TM Quinlan Vos didnt exist, but was created after it. Therefore although that is Vos, Lucas didn't know that at the moment.

calvin44
The reason why Maull didnt pick up Quinlan was because Quinlan wasnt a Jedi at that time. He was an extra on the set of TPM, who they buffed up a bit and gave some face paint.

He would be to old to not have started training yet, and become a master by ROTS

exanda kane
Read my posts again. Quinlan Vos, as a character did not exist at that time when they made TPM.

The guy in TPM is just an extra.

calvin44
In other words by the time they made TM Quinlan Vos didnt exist, but was created after it. Therefore although that is Vos, Lucas didn't know that at the moment.
This is plausible.

Darth Hawkeye
Yea he makes a good point I support it at all cost

exanda kane
Originally posted by calvin44
This is plausible.

Possibly because its...true.

Mišt
Originally posted by Darth Hawkeye
Seems like someone came in and answered a good question. Didnt know that about Quinlan Voss the force Aura hiding force power what is it called.

Not sure what it's called, but Tholme can hide his presence in the Force, faking death. Just wondering whether Quinlan could do it, it would be an easy answer for a few questions.

[edit[ Is it just me, or have they removed the Quinlan info about TPM? All I can load is the EU stuff. (Databank)

Darth Hawkeye
Ill check the web LOl im curious now hmmmm...

exanda kane
Quinlan does hide his presence from a Jedi (Kruuhk or however you spell it) while masquarading as a Sith. He becomes invisible and walks past the Jedi, only to be caught out when Kruuhk smells the ozone when Vos turns his lightsaber on. It is most probably this is the same ability Tholme has, being his master.

However this would just be Lucas covering up for adding in a new Jedi character and not considering the circumstances it would evoke. By the time TPM was filmed, that was not Quinlan Vos in TPM, but just an extra in the film. Some writer created the Vos character, inspired by this extra. Thus the extra becomes Quinlan Vos.

Mišt
Quinlan does hide his presence from a Jedi (Kruuhk or however you spell it) while masquarading as a Sith. He becomes invisible and walks past the Jedi, only to be caught out when Kruuhk smells the ozone when Vos turns his lightsaber on. It is most probably this is the same ability Tholme has, being his master.

However this would just be Lucas covering up for adding in a new Jedi character and not considering the circumstances it would evoke. By the time TPM was filmed, that was not Quinlan Vos in TPM, but just an extra in the film. Some writer created the Vos character, inspired by this extra. Thus the extra becomes Quinlan Vos.

Ah yeah, forgot about that. Well, safe to assume he has the power.

Theres not a lot to cover up really, he could just be on a mission and cant risk another Jedi catching him out.

I hope he has an appearance in the tv series, that'd be sweet.

Darth Hawkeye
Yea the tv series even if not all dont by GL i wanns see i need a little more Star Wars tc appearances in my life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.