The Nature Stones - RP Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Espio X 20
A bright black light appeared in the sky. You look up to see what it is, and out come 7 lights; there was a red, blue, purple, yellow, green, silver, and white. One of the lights falls near you, so you go to see what it is...

shinobirikku
*Kage walking up to the yellow one and picking it up*

Espio X 20
It flashes a few times, and the black light gets a little bigger.

Thunder Fox
Hayato was walking down a feild after heated arguement with his parents a silver stone fell about 2 yards infront of him and he ran after it

Espio X 20
When you pick it up, it flashes and the black light grows even bigger. Then it start to take the form of a humanoid.

Thunder Fox
(sorry but are you the narrator?)
hayato finally reached it and picked it up it seemed odd but he it in the palm of his hand and studied it

Espio X 20

Thunder Fox
(ah ok)

Espio X 20
The light tranformed into an enormous monster. It had glowing red eyes, black skin, curled horns, sharp claws, and giant talons.

?????: I am Mardiir... I want my stones back!

The black light grew even larger and several more humanoids emmerged, except they were much smaller than him. One jumps at you, and your stone flashes more and more.

Thunder Fox
hayato held it in his hand "well my friend i think i will keep it and seeing as you truley want it it will cost you a whole lot to gain it back"

Espio X 20
Mardiir: Foolish one! Do you really think that you have the skills to harness the power of the Metal Stone?

Thunder Fox
"well now one can try" hayato in a calm voice hopeing the guy would go away

kyuubinaruto
*kage felt a jolt threw his body as he was holding his yellow stone*"wow this could be worth a lot"

Espio X 20
Mardiir: Foolish ones... You don't realize what these stones can do, do you? Let me tell you, then. Each of the 7 stones controls a force of nature. The stone you hold controls metal, so you can make metal armor whenever you please. But there are many other things you can do with it... And this is why I want the stones back! Guards, attack!

One of the smaller humanoids attacked you using a sword that is held.

kyuubinaruto
*kage feeling the stone*"wow na i think i'll keep it such a cool stone"*kage thinking about the stone*

DarkDethbringer
just making sure did this get permission?

kyuubinaruto
(yes)
*kage walking back homr happy ready to show someone running now*"i need someone to help me choose rather to keep it or not''*kage said cheerfully*

Espio X 20
One of the black guards gets in Kage's way and punches at him.

kyuubinaruto
*kage falling back rubbing his face*"what did u do that for"*kage getting madd his hair starting to stick up eletricty coming around him*"what happening to me what's going on"

Espio X 20
Guard: Lord, he's figured out how to use the stone!
Mardiir: How can this be... He's human! Quickly, destroy him before he learns more about the stone-s powers!

The guard jumped towards Kage, but an electrical field formed around him. The guard's armor was instantly disinigrated.

Guard: NO!!!!

When the guard was dead, Mardiir looked at the other stones.

Mardiir: Guards! It's too late to recover the lightning stone! Just get the other 6!

kyuubinaruto
*some how flew in front of them with lighning speed*"ur not getting dese stones go away"

Espio X 20
Mardiir: Foolish human! These stones belong to me, and no one else!

Mardiir blasted Kage with a giant blast of black energy.

ShinobiRikari
"It's and nice rock, Hawk. I'll give ya 5 bucks for it.' the woman leaning over the counter offered the girl.

"Five? You joking Clare? I'm keeping it then." The red hair tomboy slammed her way out of the store. it was a nice rock. Kind of like a mirror. It had one smooth black flawless face backed by white crystals.

kyuubinaruto
*kage flew back hetting madder his had started to feel funny he pointed up to mardiir and eletricty flew from his hand to mardiir then he got another funny feeling and pointed it at the guards and more eletric flew out*"next blow won't be nice because i'll kill you"*kage said evilly*"so walk away"*kage angry*
(can we make armour and can i have a eletric pet bird)

Espio X 20
Mardiir sensed the Void Stone nearby.

Mardiir: Guards make sure this boy doesn't get away... I'll seek out the Void Stone.

He flew out in front of Hawk.

Mardiir: Give me the Void Stone, foolish mortal!

kyuubinaruto
*kage suddenly had a eletric sword in a case by his side he picked it up and drawed it*

ShinobiRikari
A bit confused but not really suprised, Taka rolled her eyes and punched the guy in the gut. "I don't need some weirdo hitting on me, thank you very much. I don't know who you are, but I found the rock, and it's mine."

kyuubinaruto
*kage grabbing the fire stone and putting the eletric stone back*"i think i prefer this one"

Espio X 20
Mardiir caught her arm and crushed it in his grip.

Mardiir: You will give me that stone!

He blasted her with his dark power.

kyuubinaruto
(see dark does come in handy)
*kage grabbing all the stones running while the guards were distrected*

ShinobiRikari
Only she wasn't there to be blasted.

in the eerie green and grey she found herself in, Taka looked back and forth, holding her arm. "Where am I?" her voice echoed.

kyuubinaruto
*kage running to a mud pile burying them and keeping his fire stone*"what should i do"*kage thinking but running away senseing mardiir*

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Espio X 20
Mardiir: Foolish ones... You don't realize what these stones can do, do you? Let me tell you, then. Each of the 7 stones controls a force of nature. The stone you hold controls metal, so you can make metal armor whenever you please. But there are many other things you can do with it... And this is why I want the stones back! Guards, attack!

One of the smaller humanoids attacked you using a sword that is held. hayato moved and tried the stone and made a shield and sword or atempted to and ran

Espio X 20
Mardiir: The Void Stone was activated? This can't be! I must retrieve the other stones before these pesky mortals do!

He rushed back into the area where he first appeared.

Mardiir: Damn it! Where are they... There!

He unburied the stones and picked them up.

Mardiir: Let's see... there are only 4?! Where are the other three...

Mardiir created a portal and went through.

Mardiir: I will return soon!

You all are suddenly teleported to a shrine. The seven stones are all placed on large pillars that surrounded the shrine.

kyuubinaruto
*suddenly the stones flew from the mud pile in the air and the eletric stone flew from kage's hand and the fire stone dropped in his hand*"i see we're chosen this is our destany there picking who deserves dese"

kyuubinaruto
"were r we"*kage said curouis

Thunder Fox
hayato was sighing "damn he is persistant" he growled

Espio X 20
Suddenly, an angelic being appeared in the center of the shrine.

?????: Greetings, young ones. I am Ramana, keeper of the Nature Stones.

kyuubinaruto
*kage turning around*"what o and if u haven't noticed i'm on fire"

Thunder Fox
'hello" his voice calm "where are we"

kyuubinaruto
"yea were r we"*kage saying hearing his echo*

Espio X 20
Ramana: You are in the Shrine of Vinhoth. This is where the stones were first created, then stolen by Mardiir. Mardiir was that demon who wanted the stones from you.

Thunder Fox
"i see well i'm glad i kept it"

kyuubinaruto
"yea me too"*kage said cheerfully*

Espio X 20
Ramana: Don't worry. The stones are yours to keep. But first, I must tell you a story, then ask you something. A request.

Thunder Fox
"alright go ahead" hayato sat down

kyuubinaruto
"ok go tell the story yea wait before u start the story can u kinda put me out because this fire anoying but cool nevermine go on"*kage said cheerfully

Espio X 20
Ramana: ... Very well, then. A long time ago, the gods created seven stones, each controlling its own force of nature. The gods used these stones to keep nature in balance, and maintain order in life. But one day, a dark creature called Mardiir stole the stones with his dark powers and used them to unleash chaos upon the universe. The gods binded him in a chamber and took back the stones, but it seems that now, he has escaped the prison in search of the stones. The gods and I sent the stones to your world in order to keep them safe from Mardiir. We stopped him in his portal and took back the 7 stones. We want you each to take one of the stones, and use them to stop Mardiir once and for all. But you must beware of his dark powers, or else he will destroy you and once again take the stones. You may decline if you do not wish to stop Mardiir from destroying the universe. Will you accept?

Thunder Fox
"eh why not" (hey does my stone make me a technopath?)

kyuubinaruto
"hell yea i acept i want the fire stone i'm good with it"*kage saying happly

Espio X 20
Ramana: Very well then.

She lifted the Fire Stone without even touching it (like the Force) and gave it to Kage.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Espio X 20

Ramana: Very well then.

She lifted the Fire Stone without even touching it (like the Force) and gave it to Kage. (basicly and if you think it you can make it thats one form the other form is like forge from x-men)

flirtybaby
((shit am i in this rollplay ??i think i am because in the unhost rollplay if i can join i neaver new if i was in this one so am i ?))

Espio X 20

Thunder Fox
(k cool)

kyuubinaruto
*kage takeing it*"cool hey r u gonna keep the other stones"

Thunder Fox
"heh cool

kyuubinaruto
"what stone does he get"*kage said happly*

Thunder Fox
"metal"

kyuubinaruto
"o cool but not better then fire so r we gonna go threw like training with the stones to learn how to use them"*kage said cheerfully*

Espio X 20
Ramana: Very well.

She lifted the Metal Stone and gave it to Hayato.

kyuubinaruto
*kage playing with his fire stone*"hey i know how to use it already"

Espio X 20
Ramana: Yes, but you have many techniques to learn before you can master the Fire Stone. That's why I want you to follow me to the training grounds.

kyuubinaruto
*kage folloing ramana walking behind him*

Espio X 20
Ramana led them to a large grassland with many obsticles and stationary weapons. You see a large muscular man standing on a rock. He was equipped with an enormous sword, a shield, and golden armor.

Ramana: This is Bandon. He will teach you the powers of the stones.
Bandon: Hello there! We will start with basic techniques of the stones. See if you can destroy these with your stones...

Bandon walked to a post that had a red button on it. He hit it, and a ton of lizard-like creatures came out of a gate. They jumped at you.

kyuubinaruto
*kage smiled and a aura of fire went around him killing the lizards*"next!!"

Espio X 20
A few lizards die, but the others run around swiftly. One of them sneaks up behind you and slashes at your back.

kyuubinaruto
*one bites kage kage screaming*" harder then i thought shooting fire at some"*another one bites him all of them swarm over him and he falls kage bleeding*

Thunder Fox
hayato looked at the lizards and made a sword and slashed the lizard that weren't fried by kage

kyuubinaruto
*kage getting madd andall of a sudden all the lizards flew away from him on fire dead kage's hair on fire holding his hand out kill the other lizards*"i dispise lizards"

Espio X 20
Bandon: You did well! Next lesson...

Hours past, and finally, you'd mastered the basic techniques of your stones.

Ramana: Now that you can use your stones, you must go to the Black River. That's where you will be confronted by Mardiir. To end him once and for all, you must destroy his 5 castles. The first one is at the Black River. I will open a portal to the Black River...

Ramana held her arm up and it glowed with a white aura. A flash of energy came out, and a portal was created.

kyuubinaruto
(don't know lol)
*kage walked in at th black river*

Espio X 20

kyuubinaruto
(Bye)

Thunder Fox
hayato sighed

Espio X 20
You see black waters carrying strange fish passing by. Looking up, you also see a large black castle.

kyuubinaruto
"yes." Kage said sturdy.

Espio X 20
Another black portal appeared and Mardiir comes through.

Mardiir: Ha! Foolish ones, did you really think I'd let you destroy my castle?!

kyuubinaruto
"No i knew soon you would show up so what took ya so long I'm ready to kill you and end it once and for all." Kage gripping his fire stone tighter. Kage crouching down. "Ready."

Espio X 20
Mardiir: Fool... Black Serpant, destroy them all!

A giant black snake emmerges from the ground, and roars.

Mardiir: This is my minion, Black Serpant. It will annihalate you all!

kyuubinaruto
Kage smirking. "I'll kill you and you're dumb serpant." Kage jumping up flying. "Well if you not gonna hit me i'll throw the first punch." Kage liteing his hand on fire and a fire ball formed form kage's hand. Kage swinging his hand leting the fire ball go the fire ball flying toward the serpent.

ShinobiRikari
(recap plz)

kyuubinaruto
(we were all training now we're fighting a serpant)

ShinobiRikari
(I think I'm still in the otherworld)

Walking around, Taka looked back and forth at the blue/green/grey scenery. There was no one else around. "Hello? Hello? Anyone there?" The only reply was a faint echo.

kyuubinaruto
Kage threw another fire ball and clapped his hands together. A fire stream coming from him to the serpent.
(shinobirikari wanna rp on anime rp anything too)

Espio X 20
The fire didn't affect the Serpant. It opened its mouth and shot a blast of plasma energy at you.

kyuubinaruto
Kage lit his arms on fire and put his arms in a X shape and block the plasma flying toward the serpent.

Espio X 20
Black Serpant went underground again and appeared behind you. It attempted to strike you down with its tail.

ShinobiRikari
Looking down at the stone in he hand, Taka realized that it was different. the White side was smooth, the the black rough. "It wasn't like that before....."

Espio X 20
Meanwhile...

Mardiir was looking for the other stones.

Mardiir: Well, those fools had two of the stones... 4 of them are in the purity realm... The Void Stone is... In the Nothingness realm? I must go there and get it!

Mardiir rushed off to find a portal to the Nothingness Realm.

Thunder Fox
(sorry but what on earth is going on)

ShinobiRikari
(not sure......)

Touching the white surface, there was a flash of light which blinded Taka, and she found herself falling through the air.

Espio X 20

Thunder Fox
(thank you) hayato was looking carefully

ShinobiRikari
"Ouch." Taka had landed in a puddle near her house. "How the Hell did I get here?"

Espio X 20
Black Serpant looked at Hayato and shot venom at you.

Thunder Fox
hayato blocked with his shield and tried a little more difficult creation and made a tranquilizer and shot it at the serpent

ShinobiRikari
(me?)

Thunder Fox
(no a serpent that is attacking me)

ShinobiRikari
(Okay)

silent dreams
(recap from the begining. Have you all found the stones?)

Espio X 20

silent dreams
(wow.........you made it so clear I'm impressed! Have a beer beer...........BTW: I'm just going to act like I have my water stone thing, and is where you guys are.)

Sayuri sunk into the water, and went inside the giant serpant. Once inside, she pulled some of its tail off, sending it screaming in pain. She resurface and stood up, waiting to see what it would do next.

Espio X 20
beer]

The Serpant fell back into the water, making a huge wave. But it wasn't done yet, because it started shoingot plasma blasts from its mouth at rapid speed.

silent dreams
(was that sarcasm? cry)

Sayuri got a huge ammount of water, and used it as a shield, by turning it into ice. It shattered, but she threw it at the serpant.

Espio X 20
The ice couldn't penetrate the Serpant's skin, but it still made the Serpant colder. It squirmed and started firing plasma blasts everywhere, including the castle. The castle started breaking at contact, and if the assault continued, it would collapse.

silent dreams
(wait.......so the serpant is on our side?)

Sayuri watched the mighty water serpant fire at the castle. *If this keeps up, he'll break the castle!* she thought, a small smile spread across her face.

Espio X 20
One of the castle's wings broke off, but the Serpant kept going. It shot at Sayuri.

silent dreams
Sayuri made some water into ice, and held it against herself. It protected her, but gave her small cuts on her hands and face. She began freezing the water. It slowly crept up to the serpant. His whole body was frozen, and his head was begining to.

Espio X 20
The Serpant gave out a giant roar before the ice crumbled along with the Serpant's body, and its remains smashed to the ground.

silent dreams
She sighed, and began picking up pieces of the ice, before it melted, and threw it with incredible force, to the castle. * might as well smash it to ruins now...* she thought, and set down the pieces of ice. She unfroze the river, and concentrated real hard on making a big enough wave to smash the castle. It finally rose as a small tital wave, and she sent it to smash the castle.

Espio X 20
The castle started to collapse, and soon, another portal opened.

silent dreams
She sighed "Another one?". She started to walk towards it.

ShinobiRikari
Rubbing her broken arm, and keeping it in place, Hawk stood up. She wasn't near her house as she had expected, but in the middle of a green field. Bending down, she plucked a flower from it's stalk. "Wow, it's perfect....."

The perfection lasted only a moment longer, as a blood curdling scream cut through the air. Turing, hawk noticed some people not too far away. "Hey! Are you all lost like I am?"

Espio X 20
The portal flashed a few times signalling you to go through it.

Thunder Fox
(what i miss)

Espio X 20

crazy for boys
((where should i come in??))

Espio X 20

crazy for boys
((ok can do that))

Camille slow walking around, her feet hiting the ground makeing a little clicking sound.

Thunder Fox
hayato walked through the portal quietly

crazy for boys
Camille touching the stone softly sending her up.
camille:ahh!!!!!.*falls back to the ground.*

Wild Cherry
Esprina stumbled to the ground once as she ran...something odd had happened to her ever scince she found that stone... her body quivered, and she could feel the tears burning in her eyes, but she would not let them out. Shaking her head she bit her lip. she wouldnt let her dignity go. There had to be someone who could help.. someone who could explain.

crazy for boys
Camille:hey you over there you ok??* pulling herself up and walked yo her* hey you have a stone to what one??

Wild Cherry
" huh...? how did you know...do you have one too?" she looked a bit fearful, but soon regained her composure.

crazy for boys
Camille:i just gessed you had one i have air do you have one.???*hers was hanging on string.*

Wild Cherry
" yes....." she looked around and wiped some dirt off her knee. " i have lightning."

ShinobiRikari
(i'm completely clost...)

Thunder Fox
(ditto)

crazy for boys
Camille:your lucky my stone shouts me of the ground and back to the ground hard.*rubing her head*

crazy for boys
((Nothing happen only me and wild cherrys carters where meeting each other))

AOR
AOR twirled the stone within his hands, still mulling on the oddity and the anomaly he had before him. He still couldn't believe what had happened that night. The stone, the bullies, the huge boulder that now sits in front of the library. The monastary wasn't safe for the stone, but most of all it wasn't safe for him. He grabbed his clothes, and some food he had smuggled out of the cafeteria, and escaped through the back, and towards the city. There was only one person he knew who would know a lot about this stuff. And he knew he was probably in a pickle right now that was going to need fixing.

crazy for boys
((hey aor what stone you have??))

Thunder Fox
(he has stone

Wild Cherry
" ouch..." Esprina responded in a sympathetic tone. " mine did....something...deep inside me. It hurt alot.. theres something different about me, but when the stone came down, it was surrounded by lightning for quite a while... when i picked it up i thoight i was gonna die."

crazy for boys
((i know he has a stone but what one im just wondering))

Thunder Fox
(stone as in earth roll eyes (sarcastic) )

crazy for boys
Camille:you had it worse the me mine just hit my head till i put it on a string well you hafe to work with the stone to get better with it i think mine just bets me up . *rubing her stone*

crazy for boys
((sory stupied me my bad ))

AOR

Thunder Fox
(we should)

Wild Cherry
" yea i guess so.." she paused " something scvary happene don my way here.. it was like, i dont know.. i was running, and everything just blurred by.." she said in a hushed voice.

AOR

crazy for boys
camille:cant you sense anouther stone i can cant you.**looking aroun**

Wild Cherry
" hm..actually.. for some reason i can.. this is so weird, do you know whats going on? what ever this is, we need to master it." she turned and looked down the mountain towards its base. " lets go see what it is."

crazy for boys
camille:shere i dont realy know whats going on........... i dont like my stone it hurts me i woke up to a stone attacking me its scaryi think i can see over the moutain .*rubing her stone*

AOR
AOR began with some basic maneuvers, simple jumping up and down, quickly mastering forming small rocks and shooting them towards trees. He then got in a sitting position and erected a column of earth under him; from this column he stood and gazed down over the entire mountain looking down toward the city. However, no sooner was he gazing down at the city that, the stone begin to vibrate and hum. He knelt as he twirled, and the column shot down to the earth and flattened out as AOR jumped to the side and hid amongst one of the trees. He could feel that the stone began to vibrate more and more.

crazy for boys
Camille placeing her neckless on as the rock vibrated as the stone lifed camille shout up from the ground.

camille: dont drop me!!!!

looking around to seeing a guy then droped back to earth hiting the ground .

Wild Cherry
" really..? how..?" she asked curiously. She cried out suddenly as she slid on a rock. Before she could lose her footing, her eyes glowed a bright purpleish color, and streaks of similarly purple lightning shot from her spread fingers, surrounding her body in a dome of the lightning.

crazy for boys
camille:clam doun clam doun our not in danger or any thing so you dont need to hid in that lighting ball*siting up*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>