Captain Marvel vs Count Nefaria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Valeciano
Captain Marvel (DC)

VS

Count Nefaria

WHO TAKES THIS?

Adam Warlock
CM not even in his league. Nefaria's a notch higher. CM gets dropped, quickly.

Sir Whirlysplat
CM takes out Nefaria, NO ionic beings for him to leach power from. Iron man has hurt him fist to fist and so has Wonderman, both are weaker than Captain Marvel. Nefaria is quick but he does not have DC speed let alone the speed of Mercury.

Speedblitz...

Nefarias laser vision is not capable of feats like Supes and Marvel stands up to that pretty well.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
CM takes out Nefaria, NO ionic beings for him to leach power from. Iron man has hurt him fist to fist and so has Wonderman, both are weaker than Captain Marvel. Nefaria is quick but he does not have DC speed let alone the speed of Mercury.

Speedblitz...

Nefarias laser vision is not capable of feats like Supes and Marvel stands up to that pretty well.

Nicely said. I really dont know much about the Count.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by jrodslam
Nicely said. I really dont know much about the Count.

ionic Vampire Superman knock off - original story "super Nefaria" was good when he was not a "vampire", his biggest feat was one supes does "stopping Thors hammer". Later stories he flies and can steel ionic energy.

the Darkone
A full powered Count Nefaria stomps the sh** out of Captain Marvel, Count Nefaria with stood a shot from thor's hammer and wasn't even phased, If it's normal count nefaria then captain marvel will have a better chance.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by the Darkone
A full powered Count Nefaria stomps the sh** out of Captain Marvel, Count Nefaria with stood a shot from thor's hammer and wasn't even phased, If it's normal count nefaria then captain marvel will have a better chance.

Only on the cover it never happened in the comic. He stopped Thors hammer with his hands like Supes did though. However a superdense visison falling on him from height stopped him. Marvel has been hit by much worse.

thesilverspider
nefaria blows sentry is gonna beat his ass when the avengers find him.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by thesilverspider
nefaria blows sentry is gonna beat his ass when the avengers find him.

Agreed SS, nice sig by the way.

thesilverspider
Agreed SS, nice sig by the way.

thanks good sir,nefaria is a hybrid of dracula and superman........ eek!

Sir Whirlysplat
thanks good sir,nefaria is a hybrid of dracula and superman........ eek!
I actually think you're right, he didn't start that way though.

thesilverspider
I actually think you're right, he didn't start that way though.
yup,in his early showings he wasn't.

now that's an avatar.............

Sir Whirlysplat
yup,in his early showings he wasn't.

now that's an avatar.............

Indeed, I am planning to construct a chuck sig as soon as I am back at work and have my work lap top back, I don't know how to do it on my apple sadly.

thesilverspider
Indeed, I am planning to construct a chuck sig as soon as I am back at work and have my work lap top back, I don't know how to do it on my apple sadly.

they are confusing as hell and most program you're used to working with you can't even use. wacko

The_Dog_of_War
Going with Captain Marvel.

He's gone toe-to-toe with high-tier characters like Superman, Black Adam, Lobo, and Martian Manhunter.

Cap can also enhance his power via the Power of Zeus.

He did so in Adventures of Superman #442 and was capable of smacking around a villain who had the powers of Superman, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, and Elongated Man.

carver9
Captain Marvel stomps.

leonidas
classic count was a match for thor. no way this is a stomp. again i'd say close to a split.

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
classic count was a match for thor. no way this is a stomp. again i'd say close to a split.

He was actually more than Thor could handle. Barring exploitation.

Putinbot1
Thor is no Superman and Billy is nearer that level.

Philosophía
I'd say Nefaria is stronger, while Captain Marvel is more durable/endurable. Ignoring speed , this is close, but I think CM will eventually be the last one standing due to his crazy 'take extended beatings from DoV Spectre and be fine from being turned inside out' level of durability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.