A Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Degrader
USHGARAK! We're calling you out! Come to this thread and debate with us! Prove that your not an ass, and we, the members of the NJO will stop bothering you and the forums.

calvin44
banned the day you were born, you reject.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Sir Degrader
USHGARAK! We're calling you out! Come to this thread and debate with us! Prove that your not an ass, and we, the members of the NJO will stop bothering you and the forums. Who the hell is this f*cked up piece of shit?

Sir Degrader
You might remember our white nationalism discussions?

Veneficus
Originally posted by Tangible God
Who the hell is this f*cked up piece of shit?

An angry and suppressed riot...

Tangible God
Gryn?

Your mouth has gotten even worse I see. Were you banned permanently?

Sir Degrader
Yes, don't expect to see me here again, the quality of the forums has slipped even more, if that's even possible.

Tangible God
Well I agree with you there. It's come down to exanda cane accusing you of lieing about being an American, eh?

The Mods are "restricting" any non-SW realted threads, which we need to broaden our range...

But w/e.

Captain REX
USHGARAK! We're calling you out! Come to this thread and debate with us! Prove that your not an ass, and we, the members of the NJO will stop bothering you and the forums.

Come back when you've grown up, and he might consider. Until then, he's got nothing to prove; he doesn't need to debate with little preteens like yourself.

Yes, don't expect to see me here again, the quality of the forums has slipped even more, if that's even possible.

Sure. So, what'll the next sock's name be?

The Mods are "restricting" any non-SW realted threads

That's what we have the rest of the forum for, TG. wink

Sir Degrader
1) Why not? Socrates, Plato, Patton, Eisenhower, they all to prove themselves. Ush didn't, and now people are opening threads about him here, in the OTF, and insulting him openly in forums, threads and subforms across the net. Who polices the police?
2)There won't BE a next sock.

Captain REX
Socrates, Plato, Patton, Eisenhower, they all didn't ban you from a message board for being an ******* to everyone in general. wink

And Raz polices us. And fully supports us. So any decision you have a problem with Ush about, Raz will just backhand you in the face. big grin

And yeah, there will.

Darth Hawkeye
uh oh not again i smell trouble

Lana
You are a bloody idiot, plain and simple.

This is a Star Wars forum here. Odd that only SW stuff is allowed, isn't it?

Get a life, please.

Tangible God
I mean, some more non-SW should be allowed into the vs. forum. Something Non-SW, against something SW.

General Envy

You think anyone here give a Sh!t you say? Oh please, I have a better chance joining the KKK. I get the 7 digits from ya mother for a dollar tomorrow.

ArthasKnight
Don't encourage him. Just stop posting replies and this thread'll go away.

Captain REX
I mean, some more non-SW should be allowed into the vs. forum. Something Non-SW, against something SW.

Huh?

Originally posted by General Envy
You think anyone here give a Sh!t you say? Oh please, I have a better chance joining the KKK. I get the 7 digits from ya mother for a dollar tomorrow.

Krueger, shut up and walk away, thanks.

General Envy
Originally posted by Captain REX
Huh?

Krueger, shut up and walk away, thanks.

Don't bash me.

Captain REX
Then don't make stupid comments.

Lana
Don't bash me.

He didn't bash you. Telling someone to shut up isn't bashing.

General Envy
Then don't make stupid comments.

Why shouldn't I? That guys an ass and does not respect Ushgarak very well.

Quote from Gryn

"Yes, I'm aware of that, though Ush seems to be on enough to destroy the good threads, piss off the decent members, and let rampant noobism and stupidity take over the forums"

Captain REX
Falling to his level just makes you more annoying. Especially when the comments don't even make sense.

Lana
Why shouldn't I? That guys an ass and does not respect Ushgarak very well.

Quote from Gryn

"Yes, I'm aware of that, though Ush seems to be on enough to destroy the good threads, piss off the decent members, and let rampant noobism and stupidity take over the forums"

Yes, but it's better to not stoop to his level.

Darth Hawkeye
and your returning the favor of being an ass leave it be

General Envy
Falling to his level just makes you more annoying. Especially when the comments don't even make sense.

Ahh fine. Oh and Lana, when did you start visiting Star Wars? I mean Captain Rex, I know but you...I think this is the first time I've seen you in SW forum.

Captain REX
She did for awhile, then stopped because it's full of idiots.

Lana
Ahh fine. Oh and Lana, when did you start visiting Star Wars? I mean Captain Rex, I know but you...I think this is the first time I've seen you in SW forum.

I pop into the SW forums every once in a while. My SW obsession probably rivals that of Rex's or Ush's, I just don't care for the SW forums here that much - the people annoy me. Too much stupidity.

General Envy
Originally posted by Lana
I pop into the SW forums every once in a while. My SW obsession probably rivals that of Rex's or Ush's, I just don't care for the SW forums here that much - the people annoy me. Too much stupidity.

Let me guess of the idiots: Me?

Lana
Let me guess of the idiots: Me?

Well, I'm not too big on EU and I DESPISE Vs. forums with a passion (even though I mod one), so that's why I'm not here very much, there's not much to discuss on the OT anymore, and the PT forum is just a landmind of idiocy that makes me want to start cleaning the gene pool.

Darth Hawkeye
well you dont want it to be you let it go Just go find another topic not in here-to-Genral Envy

Tangible God
She did for awhile, then stopped because it's full of idiots. That hurt Rex, that hurt real deep.

ArthasKnight
Reported. This thread's useless.

Tangible God
Duh.

Lana
It's been reported already stick out tongue

Tangible God
Those wacky mods sure are taking their time closing it though.

Lana
Helps if there are any on.....I'm not a SW or global so I can't do anything about it.

Mišt
Why do these guys think the EU and VS forums are the heart and soul of KMC? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana
You should see the Comic Book Vs. forums. They're even worse in there, thinking that KMC revolves around them roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mišt
laughing out loud

'The mods didnt close the thread of Hulk vs Batman but they let the Green Goblin vs Superman stay open! Let's protest and get them fired!'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.