hercule vs storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who takes this?

olympian
Hercules.

Eternity
Hercules

DrDoom101
Hypothetically, what if Storm flew so high in the sky Hercules couldnt touch her and she would blast lightning until he passes out or dies? If PIS and CIS was allowed, then look at Storm vs. WW.

olympian
That was fan voted.

Storm doesnt have the kind of raw power to take Hercules.

Plus like he has done to Namor before he can make a flier go down.

leonidas
i'd say herc but for that little incident with the lightning bolt to hulk's head. i personally am not at all sure she could do that to herc (as it seemed she had some guidance from cable to do it to hulk), but i must allow for the chance.

herc more often than not, but storm could get a couple wins in.

hey oly, you read the thor blood oath ltd series? pretty cool. herc actually beats thor in straight h2h combat. thor needed to 'cheat' and summon lightning (without his hammer) to pummel herc and break the chokehold he was in before he passed out. GREAT fight, though . . .

olympian
Yup, i have those two issues and the one with Chuculain. Oeming just knows how to write these type of characters.

That Thor/Herc fight gave props to both guys. Thor showed that he doesnt need a hammer to go toe to toe with Herc and the like.

The lighting part was necessary. It was mainly to show Thor without the hammer still has its godly powers.

At least the basic ones.....

Im about to get the Ares mini by Oeming in some time too. Thats bound to blast in a good way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.