Sam Fisher Solid Snake and Agent 47 vs Nemesis & Alice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Nemesis and Alice from Resident Evil

IcePunk
The agent/spy/soldier team wins.
Nemesis can be killed by a single person whos carreing a rocket launcher, and Alice dont the same experience as Snake or Sam...

golem370
But there physically superior to the other three. If he Nemesis is as capable as the one on the Movie he was bullet proof and can analyze how much or a threat the three are

Rogue Jedi
what kind of fight are we talking about here? toe to toe? in the woods, using stealth? it really depends on the environment and terms of battle.

IcePunk
I agree, set some rules'n'terms

Rogue Jedi
if it is in an abandoned building in the middle of the night, snake owns them all.

golem370
In a deserted city like in the Resident Evil with Zombies around The three characters have the ordinary weapons Hand Guns grenades multi visual tool a Sniper Rifle and a assault rifle and a Bowie Knifes. Alice has two Handguns,Shot Gun and Survival Knife. Nemesis has a M60 assault weapon with a RPG on the M60.

kamikz
Agent 47 has a hit rate of 100%, it is not likley that he misses. One shot and he kills Alice. Both Agent 47 and Snake can dodge bullets (not like matrix, but both have shown the skills to avoid at least 1 shot).

Snake has taken down enemies far beyond Nemesis (though he might have better equipment at that time), even if it's too much he got both Sam and Agent 47 to help him.
Nemesis might kill one of them with his rocket (most likley Sam, Snake has dodged rockets before) though.

That's what I think.

golem370
She is almost as durable as Nemesis but she alot faster then him and is around as strong so I don't think they could hit her with bullets ether she beat him in the movie.

IcePunk
Then Snake'll just go CQC on her ass cool big grin cool

Wetari
The agents/spies will beat Alice and Nemesis, all they need is the RPGs they got and they win. (I killed Nemesis with a knife in RE3 and Alice needs to be subjected to be alive again by scientists)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.