SOul Cailber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
should there be one i would love a soul caliber movie it would be sweet id love to see Nightmare and Sigfried on the big screen. It would have lots of action to

fruits
it would be a very cool movie, but what character would it center around?? its hard to make a movie out of a fighting game

b-dan
well the third game is centered around Sigfreid

SaTsuJiN
just as long as theres noone famous in it...

rickyduck
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
just as long as theres noone famous in it...

y not? confused

SaTsuJiN
because they're stuck being them.. they dont seem to break away from the characters they constantly play...

example.. neve campbells mouth twitch when she's supposed to be afraid

b-dan
i wonder who would play Sigfreid/ Nightmare, Raphiel, Astaroth

Nevermind
That would be an awful movie. Fighting games don't/barely have any story towards them. To write or make a movie about them, you'd have to rip the whole thing apart.

General Kaliero
Except that the Soul Calibur series has a huge, wonderfully convoluted story. As long as they only put the main, story-important battles in, it could actually work as a movie/ movies.

Anyone who thinks SC doesn't have much story has never played the games. The only problems with a movie transition is finding good actors, and making a game movie not suck.

Borathorn
Voldo :-)

Now that would be an interesting character to see... i guess he'd be done in a simular way to golem in LOTR with a person wearing a kind of body suit and the computer generating the character afterwards......

Maxi.. Jet Li ..anyone? although he would look far more asian than Maxi's american appearance....

Mitsurugi i recon would be the guy who played the lead male in Hero :-D

Kilik with the ever growing staff :-)

I could see the plot being worked around a quest in which a group of people have to take on the weaponmaster, and enter the quest to find the soul reaver? or whatever the ultimate weapon in the game is.. long time since i've played it..

just my opinions on the ppl playing those chars. comence the flaming :-D

Fanboy
If there is gonna be one then Ching Siu Ting should do the fights he did good with Hero and Hous of Flying Daggers.

Revanall
okay, this movie shouldn't exist. if it did, it would have to be centered around everyone. and they would have to make it CG.

Blue Dragon
I think this could be a real blockbuster! It wouldn't just attract fans of the games but all kinds of people. I think it would be awsome!

b-dan
ya it would be and it can either be all of the character to gether or on two seprate teams because some of the characters hate eachother or you can have like a million side storys but that wouldnt work out but the third game is all based around Sigfired dealing with his past as nightmare. and i can see Brad Pitt as Sigfried and for Nightmare jsut get a guy to do hit voice and have Brad Pitt in a big sute or morph his vouce. o and if they did have a movie i would not want Link, Heiatchi, and Spawn in it. Necride he would be very interesting to se cgi probably

Tekno Boy
Fighting games would probably be better as TV series that Movies

Fallin Angel
I wouldn't mind watching Soul Calibur but maybe as a CG movie or into like an anime series.

b-dan
wouldnt matter to me

SaTsuJiN
I'd rather CG at this point.. live actors mostly dont live up to the hype for game movies

b-dan
you are right

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Fallin Angel
I wouldn't mind watching Soul Calibur but maybe as a CG movie or into like an anime series.
An anime series sounds good. yes Yeah, I can see it now! yes I still think they should make this movie. Good graphics, animation, voice acting. That's a thing, maybe not have the speical character for each console in such as Link. He doesn't speak so... erm

Fallin Angel
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
An anime series sounds good. yes Yeah, I can see it now! yes I still think they should make this movie. Good graphics, animation, voice acting. That's a thing, maybe not have the speical character for each console in such as Link. He doesn't speak so... erm

Lol, Link doesn't really speak at all. Just mostly yells lol.

Blue Dragon
The only time he does actually speak is once in Wind Waker. He says "c'mon" to the staues but that's it.... roll eyes (sarcastic) Damn he needs a voice so he can be in this movie! sad

I like Ivy, Kilik, Yunsung, Cervantes & maybe a couple more (I can't remember that well, ain't played it in ages.) These characters coming together fighting, travelling, solving puzzles & more is something I can really see happening.

Put in some great music like dungeon kind music. For people who don't know what I'm talking about then ermm...it's hard to explain...like dark music & exciting. Drums, keyboards etc. It's currently listening to something like this from Dragonball GT & it's pretty good. Something like this can be thrown in. cool

I've been thinking, Link could be in the film. He could be like the silent opponant. Someone comes along & he's there to stop them in their path. He doesn't speak & has a dark glare & wins whoever he's battling (it has to be a bad guy like Cervantes or that big guy with a hammer, begins with A.) erm

How about it? Anyone think this is a good idea, or not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.