Spawn VS Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swedish_bum
Who wins???

IcePunk
Spawn big grin I think...

Knuckles X 20
dante

Shadow x 20
I have to go for Dante

bean_machine
Spawn all the way. Read the Spawn respect thread.

He's above skyfather level.

dvampire
Originally posted by bean_machine
Spawn all the way. Read the Spawn respect thread.

He's above skyfather level.

Mundus is above skyfather level too. smile

IcePunk
Originally posted by dvampire
Mundus is above skyfather level too. smile
Correction: Mundus was above skyfather too smile

thegmeister53
Definitely Spawn.

Lord Ryugen
Spawn, anything Dante can do Spawn can do too. In fact he can do it better and faster. And Ice Punk, just in case you forgot Dante didn't kill Mundus in DMC 1 he just used Trish's power in conjunction with his own to force him back into Hell.

dvampire
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Spawn, anything Dante can do Spawn can do too. In fact he can do it better and faster. And Ice Punk, just in case you forgot Dante didn't kill Mundus in DMC 1 he just used Trish's power in conjunction with his own to force him back into Hell.

Dante beat Mundus before Trish came though.

As for this fight, I give it to Dante more times then not.

Lord Ryugen
Yeah, he did at that, but it just seems to me that all of Dante's abilities can be emulated and surpassed by Spawn. Not to mention the defensive and offensive abilities of his cape.

dvampire
Yeah, he did at that, but it just seems to me that all of Dante's abilities can be emulated and surpassed by Spawn. Not to mention the defensive and offensive abilities of his cape.

Spawn whould no doubt win if Dante fought him in his normal stat, but if transform, then it'll be a much better match.

Lord Ryugen
You would need the Sparda transformation. Alastor and Ifrit from DMC 1 are tough but they're nothing, 2s were too specialized and three never had an uber transformation. And even then I still think Spawn has the advantage, he simply has too much range in his ability to attack.

IcePunk
You would need the Sparda transformation. Alastor and Ifrit from DMC 1 are tough but they're nothing
Dante dont "need" something that he already has, the only stuffsthat are required (the stuff Im assuming he has) is force edge + the two amulets + a furious Dante and then we got Sparda, the guy who's gonna be a major pain in the ass for Spawn.
And doesnt Spawn die if he loses his head? That can be easily done, Dante can just slap on Quicksilver to freeze time, move up to him, slice and then we've got a body without a head and I think everyone knows who's body im reffering to... shifty

Drunk-of-Fury
Ice Punk STFU you ARE A DANTE FAN-BOY got dammit you LIVE IN ALL DANTE FORUMS so get it Dante CANT Beat SPAWN NO WAY IN HELL!!!

Spawn Just RIP HIS GUTS WHIT HIS SPIKE CHAINS and eat them or Make Dante illusion that he has a big bug on his Head so he blows the Head off whit a Shotgun then Spawn stomp it!!!
Spawn is alredy DEAD so why kill him hahaha!!!!

dvampire
You would need the Sparda transformation. Alastor and Ifrit from DMC 1 are tough but they're nothing, 2s were too specialized and three never had an uber transformation. And even then I still think Spawn has the advantage, he simply has too much range in his ability to attack.

Dante in his Sparda Form has enough power to vaporize Spawn, with his counless energy blasts and that giant Dragon blast, I give it to Dante for sure. I think Dante in his first form is enough for Spawn.

Jose123
spawn strongest form murders Dante.

Rewmac
Let's take it a higher level....Dante in full form with all the weapons from the game all I meant all...(1..2..and..3...), all medallions (DMC2)...And all his demon forms would put a fight for Spawn...The Power of Sparda would kick hiss ass....But I don't know...Dark Urizen showed me how strong Spawn really is so I can't just say ohhhh Dante for sure....But could be...Spawn could also win....Spawn is stronger is some ways...but Dante got his strenght tooo....But because I like Dante better than Spawn (sorry Dark Urizen it's just the my way) I say Dante...
http://www.ntsc-uk.com/reviews/ps2/DevilMayCry/03.jpg

But Spawn is cool one tooo...Hey Dark Urizen we need to talk about you sending me Spawn scans or full cool comics coz In my country you can't get them...

http://namco-ch.net/spawn/img/top_02.jpg

IcePunk
Originally posted by Drunk-of-Fury
Ice Punk STFU you ARE A DANTE FAN-BOY got dammit you LIVE IN ALL DANTE FORUMS so get it Dante CANT Beat SPAWN NO WAY IN HELL!!!
Spawn Just RIP HIS GUTS WHIT HIS SPIKE CHAINS and eat them or Make Dante illusion that he has a big bug on his Head so he blows the Head off whit a Shotgun then Spawn stomp it!!!
Spawn is alredy DEAD so why kill him hahaha!!!!
You didnt put much thought behind that post, did you?
Just unessesary hostilty, capsing and bad english. What have I done to you to deserve this treatment?
Grow up, you're like twenty years old.

IcePunk
Dante in his Sparda Form has enough power to vaporize Spawn, with his counless energy blasts and that giant Dragon blast, I give it to Dante for sure. I think Dante in his first form is enough for Spawn.
For sure. cool
Dante in Sparda form can frickin' fly and get out of reach for Spawn, dont forget that.

swedish_bum
Spawn is technically dead, and effects that normally work on living creatures have little or no effect on him. Spawn's power comes from what he wills his necroplasmic suit to do. In the issues before the monumental issue 50, Spawn had a limited power supply or 9999. Each time Spawn used his energy, the counter would drain. In issue 50 Spawn drains his power completely to help Terry Fitzgerald recover from an unknown illness.

Post issue 50, Spawn's power is endless. There was even a brief period after issue #100 where Spawn was practically a god. At the time no one was able to harm him in any way. Anything Spawn wills his necroplasmic suit to do, will happen. Spawn has altered his physical appearance at times, and his body is a living weapon. His suit even "matures", by morphing into different variations. The most noteable changes being the "Raven" suit, in which his power was at its highest. He is able to transform any part of his suit and/or body into whatever he sees fit for the current situation. Spawn's suit is a living organism, able to feel pain. Spawn does not need to eat or sleep. The only human characteristics Spawn retains now are his emotion and the ability to feel pain...he does not grow tired, feel fatigue, or even need to breathe. Should Spawn be injured while in battle, his suit is the one to feel the blow, as a result, if his suit is severely injured, Spawn may be rendered helpless. He is also abnormally strong, seemingly able to lift/move anything that he needs moved. Aside from abnormal strength and his necroplasmic suit, Spawn is able to concentrate necroplasma and shoot it in an energy like "beam" from any part of his body. Though he's only shot it out of his hands, and from a hole he made in his chest in the comics. He is also able to manipulate reality and use mental powers to subdue enemies. For instance, after defeating a robot known as "Overtwar", Spawn cornered Jason Wynn, and "ripped" all the skin from Jason's body. At least, that is what Jason's mind thought, proving that Spawn has an infinte array of power, able to do anything he can will his mind and suit to do.

swedish_bum
Spawn also was granted the powers of the "Greenworld". While the powers are not directly described, they appear to give Spawn control over all the elements and other aspects of the world. Spawn was first endowed this gift during his battle with "The Heap". He was swallowed by the Earth and introduced to the 3rd party in the war of Heaven and Hell, the Greenworld. It was explained to him that the Greenworld did not care for the war of Heaven and Hell, but were growing increasingly agitated by the destruction brought about. They inflicted on him the pains of the Earth, and when he returned Spawn became "aware" of the world. Spawn did not utilize his powers however, other than listening to the Earth, until he was impaled on a billboard by the dark god Urizen. Urizen was wreaking havoc on the world, and the Greenworld imbued him with a "gift" which, after recovering thanks to "Angela", Spawn uses to contain Urizen. Spawn splits the ground open and imprisons Urizen within the Earth.

Spawn is also unable to die outside of a patch of alley known as "The Deadzone" unless beheaded by a weapon of heaven. The "Deadzone" is the small patch of Earth that is Heaven's domain. In that small stretch of alley, Spawn has no power...thus making him an ordinary person. Spawn however, has used this area to perform an excorcism, but the few times he has encountered it, the results were fatal.

Other powers include Spawn's ability to "feel" or "sense" misery. He is aware, even subconsciously when someone is attacked or murdered. Spawn typically travels in the shadows, is able to teleport, and can "fly". He is often described as notoriously difficult to spot, often only caught out the corner of one's eye as just a streak of red.

However, during the war in Hell when Spawn accepted the throne, his ally Cogliostro decieved Spawn into getting his life back. The Redeemer (Heaven's version of a Hellspawn) was told to fetch a box, which unknown to him contained the last piece of the Garden of Eden. When Spawn opened it, he was returned to Earth completely separated from his "shadow" or his necroplasmic suit. During this time, Spawn became Al Simmons again, and was human once more. With the help of a witch named "Nyx", Simmons was reunited with his necroplasmic counterpart once more. During this time, Spawn was able to transform into "human" mode, though his eyes remained green.

After having his memory wiped by Mammon, who has been revealed as the true owner of the Hellspawn's suit, the suit has morphed again, taking on a more organic appearance.

Well that is som of Spawns powers...

el barto_1

that wouldent kill spawn...you have to cut of his head or pierce him with a spear with devine power

2-D
SPAWN

Lana
Drunk-of-Fury, cut the hostility right now. Debate civilly or not at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.