Samanosuke(Onimusha) vs. Dante(DMC 1, 2 and 3)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
who would win if these bad asses duked it out? if it were a straight up swordfight, I think Samanosuke would win. if Dante had access to ebony and ivory, Dante would win.
what do you guys think?

IcePunk
samanosuke

brainchild81
sam

SaTsuJiN
doesnt samanosuke have crappy controls compared to dante?.. or did they break away from that resident evil format, heh..

IcePunk
Heheh funny...

Rogue Jedi
controls have nothing to do with it. samanosuke has the gauntlet of ogres, which is stronger than dante's demon powers.

dvampire
Dante wins. Samanosuke won't be that threatning to Dante until he use his Oni powers.

SaTsuJiN
well.. according to icepunk.. dante slaps on quicksilver and can stab samanosuke slowly and painfully for eternity

thegmeister53
How powerful is Dante? From what I hear, he sounds unstoppable.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dvampire
Dante wins. Samanosuke won't be that threatning to Dante until he use his Oni powers.
they would both use their powers. dante uses demon powers, samanosuke uses oni power. i say they are both equal.

IcePunk
Yeah and the rest depends on theyr different techiques.

Rogue Jedi
which dante has alot more of. royal guard, swordmaster, trickster and gunslinger styles. Dante just has more raw talent.
not to mention the different weapons. rebellion, sword of sparda, cerebrus, agni and rudra. and these are just the swords. he still has ebony and ivory to fall back on if need be.

IcePunk
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
well.. according to icepunk.. dante slaps on quicksilver and can stab samanosuke slowly and painfully for eternity
No, Dante can move in his normal speeds, so it's "fast and painfully for eternity."

Wetari
Human forms - Dante
Alternate forms (Onimusha/Devil Trigger) - Samanosuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.