lukes saber style

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

calvin44
did he have a style, or was it just a bunch of flailing around like it is a sword.

ArthasKnight
I don't imagine that Luke had any time to learn the forms from Yoda and he barely learned anything from Obi-Wan so there's no way he taught him any of them either. Yoda may have taught him Soresu, but as to fighting Vader like a madman in RoTJ he was likely just trying to hit any part of Vader he could get to.

Tengu Man
jedi holocrons, i would imagine is hwere he learn to fight, and during the war after obi-wan was killed he left a holocron for luke to teach how to make a lightsaber and many other things possibly lightsaber comabt, and its been said in many saber form explanations that he used Shien.

Darth_Glentract
He used form 5, taught to him by Obi-wan when Obi-wan was a ghost.

calvin44
did he practice djem so, or shien?(both form 5) cause in the rots novel they are said they are different forms.

DrDoom101
Djem So. Shien is used WITH Djem So. Shien is mainly when you stab the opponent as can seen by Cin Drallig in ROTS the game.

calvin44
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Djem So. Shien is used WITH Djem So. Shien is mainly when you stab the opponent as can seen by Cin Drallig in ROTS the game.
this can't be right.

Captain REX
I agree. Shien is a different style of the form, is it not?

exanda kane
Form 10 - Noobish.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Captain REX
I agree. Shien is a different style of the form, is it not?

I believe so.

Think of it like Kung Fu. There are many different styles.

kamikz
Originally posted by exanda kane
Form 10 - Noobish.

The most popular style around KMC. All the people that use it during the debates dies, it's more of a bashing form than a political one.

exanda kane
Originally posted by kamikz
The most popular style around KMC. All the people that use it during the debates dies, it's more of a bashing form than a political one.

Please do not reply to that. It wasn't even funny.

DrDoom101
man, dont be lazy to search for the thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364541& amp;highlight=captain+rex+lightsaber+forms+shien+d
jem+so

calvin44
Originally posted by DrDoom101
man, dont be lazy to search for the thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364541& amp;highlight=captain+rex+lightsaber+forms+shien+d
jem+so
the whole thread isnt solely about djem so. its about lukes saber style.

redcaped
Well, again you joke about the stars. This character Luke Skywalker is the son of the chosen one who once fell overpowered by darkness. Luke (his son) was not strong but he was holding the ultimate power of justice along with the light side of the force. Yes, the reverse process of Palpatine over the jedi was Luke over Palpatine. Ironic!

calvin44
Originally posted by redcaped
Well, again you joke about the stars. This character Luke Skywalker is the son of the chosen one who once fell overpowered by darkness. Luke (his son) was not strong but he was holding the ultimate power of justice along with the light side of the force. Yes, the reverse process of Palpatine over the jedi was Luke over Palpatine. Ironic!
wtf?

redcaped
No thanks laughing Anyway, I love this kid Mark Hamill. He did his best just like all the actors in the film. The fights were poor if we compare them to the new ones. But now, now we can fix it.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by calvin44
the whole thread isnt solely about djem so. its about lukes saber style. check this thread and the link i posted. they're the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.