Xbox 360 got Final fantasy man to work for them to make alot of games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/678/678059p1.html

Well the ds stole the guy too but 360 payed the man more money.

SaTsuJiN
Personally, I dont think FF is as popular as it used to be... alot of people are disappointed with the FF 12 demo, which is kinda a bad sign.. most dragonwarrior fans dont like the new dragonwarrior either...

clean up your act, squeenix! mad

TwisterGameX
mad

powerfulone1987
i'm just getting your signature twister,lol. It shows Snake camouflaged with the background of the signature b/c that's what he does best.

I know I'm not losing my interest in Final Fantasy games. I can't wait for the next one to come out. Well I guess I have no choice but to wait, with these cancellations.

Phoenix Aska
thats why lots of people are also upset that phantasy star universe is going to sony and will be on the ps2 online instead of the 360.

liam k
final fantasy 11 luks cool for the 360

SaTsuJiN
FF 11 is like 3 to 5 years old... and very time consuming

they didnt even add any new graphics considering its for such a powerful system...

anyways.. I'm hoping ff12 doesnt suck.. -_-

Gregory
Final Fantasy hasn't been good for a long time now.

MadMel
have you played X2?? that was awsome

Mišt
I was bummed out when FF was going to be the online one for 360 sad I dont want to play an online RPG against either godlike people, or noobs. I wish they'd make a normal FF for 360 as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.