Kit Fisto's death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Padawanyoda01
From what I saw in the movie Sidious just seemed to slash him near the thigh's which he probaly could have survived, but in other sources such in the Graphic Novel he's slashed on the chest, and in the book his head was decapitated. Is this a mistake?

The Ones
No. The script changed when it was sent of for the book and again for the graphic novel. And he was slashed at the chest

mace=badass
Yeah, in the original script Kit was supposed to be decapitated, but they decided to give him a less gruesome death. Part of the reasoning was he became such a fan favorite... Well for some people that is.

Padawanyoda01
Originally posted by The Ones
No. The script changed when it was sent of for the book and again for the graphic novel. And he was slashed at the chest

Sorry gonna have to watch that scene again.

exanda kane
Originally posted by mace=badass
Yeah, in the original script Kit was supposed to be decapitated, but they decided to give him a less gruesome death. Part of the reasoning was he became such a fan favorite... Well for some people that is.

Pretty strange considering they gave jango a decapitation, another fan's favourite.

kamikz
You didn't see Jango's head leave his body, just the helmet. It's more worse with the actual head. If they wanted to show people loosing heads they would have shown Dooku's.

Darth_Amidala
I'll just go with whatevers in the movie.....But it is better in the book.

~S.L. cool

b-dan
Originally posted by kamikz
You didn't see Jango's head leave his body, just the helmet. well if i had a helmit that fit my intire head and I got my head chopped off i think the helmit would stay on

Stun
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/Stunrun/3kitdown.gif

thighs - not chest

Stun
Originally posted by kamikz
You didn't see Jango's head leave his body

u can see the shadow of his head flying the opposite direction

Captain REX
It looks like Fisto is being disemboweled.

kamikz
Originally posted by Stun
u can see the shadow of his head flying the opposite direction

Yes but that's not something you notice easily, he sure didn't want you too see the head clearly, just that you knew it fell off.

§noopbert
Is it just me or does it seem like he is decapitating himself with his own saber?

kamikz
When I watch it it looks like Palpatine strikes him then he stabs himself in the throat. LMAO.

Fox4
http://www.swgalaxy.ru/encyclopedy/heroes/images/cliegg_lars.jpg
"Your Kit Fisto's dead, son.Just except it"

Decay
he did look like he started cutting his own head off. i guess he was slashed just above the pelvis and lost the ability to control his saber due to pain or injury and accidentally took his own head off. although it does also kind of look like his saber is just being turned off maybe he just lost control of it and it faded out. very cool though, i never saw the throat lashing before.

Council#13
Originally posted by Fox4
http://www.swgalaxy.ru/encyclopedy/heroes/images/cliegg_lars.jpg
"Your Kit Fisto's dead, son.Just except it"

laughing

DenKi
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/Stunrun/3kitdown.gif

thighs - not chest

OHH MY GODS!!

this means hes still alive!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111seventeen

overlord
Databank sez:

Proof that only his balls were cut off are below:

Neo_Version 7
I don't know...

The info appears a little too good to be true.

exanda kane
Overlord surpasses himself yet again...

overlord
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I don't know...

The info appears a little too good to be true. Yeah, especially the part where it is rumored that Kit Fisto actually is real.

Neo_Version 7
erm

bogen
luv kit fisto eek!

JenR1215
I think the death of all the jedi on that part was lame.

Neo, luv ur sig.

Neo_Version 7
thanks bunches. stick out tongue

Kit's alive?!

Captain REX
Originally posted by Decay
he did look like he started cutting his own head off. i guess he was slashed just above the pelvis and lost the ability to control his saber due to pain or injury and accidentally took his own head off. although it does also kind of look like his saber is just being turned off maybe he just lost control of it and it faded out. very cool though, i never saw the throat lashing before.

He's bringing it over his shoulder for a power blow, but Palpatine cuts him down first. His swing them becomes very laxed and the lightsaber shuts off, because he's in pain, and probably about to be dead. Not even close to a near self-decapitation.

DucLangur
It's very graphic in the book. Anither jedi, Agen Kolar gets stabbed in the back of the head as I recall. He even says , "It doesn't...hurt..."

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by KidX
Is it just me or does it seem like he is decapitating himself with his own saber?
That's might of what happened

StinkFist462
its not, look close enough and you'll see that his wrist doesnt move. it stays in one spot while the saber appears to twist and "decapitate" him.

overlord
Look, Palpatine remained after the failed arrest and he disposes of them obviously.

CBright7831
Originally posted by overlord
Databank sez:

So Kit is now a pirate on the seven seas eh?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/potcii_dmt/52f27586.jpg

Hmmmmmm.

DrDoom101
laughing laughing out loud

overlord
Originally posted by CBright7831
So Kit is now a pirate on the seven seas eh?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/potcii_dmt/52f27586.jpg

Hmmmmmm. OMG, I SAW HIM!! YES YES I DID!!! eek!

JenR1215
that's disturbing laughing

Master Fisto
they should have given the arresting jedi more honorable deaths...

((The_Anomaly))
nah, the arresting jedi were n00bs. Cept for Mace

Obi-Wan Kenobi'
Databank sez:

Proof that only his balls were cut off are below: Wtf, where di you get that? I edited that pic as a joke for another forum, i believe i never posted it here!

Sorgo
Databank sez:

Hey! You're using my "Databank sez".

Oh well. You used it for PWNAGE!

By the way people. Kit Fisto is dead.

Stun
sorgo - thats the best sig i've ever seeneek! awesome stuff!

DDanDevious
it looks like he got hit more in the abs then in the thigh-ular area. plus if hes wounded, and hes on land, its even worse, since hes all auqatic and stuff. So he actually died from dehydration. yeah, thats it. Word.

DDD

Sorgo
sorgo - thats the best sig i've ever seeneek! awesome stuff!

Thanks. Made by Lana.

Thorin
palps totaly kicked his a.s.s, kit went down like a nerd does when the school bully walks near him, now dont get me wrong it would have been great to see kit and the others fight a little more, but oh well, and by the way it does look as if he stabbed or slashed his mid area, oohh i hope he didnt cut off little kit, because aayla will be pissedmiffed

CBright7831
It doesn't really matter.

Both Aayla and Kit are dead.

Council#13
Databank sez:

laughing

Cascador
I don't really care about his death...Aayla's on the contrary "sniff sniff" lol

Fox4
http://www.endorsystem.com/ClieggLars2.jpg
"Look, he's dead son.Just accept it!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.