David Prowse is Vader (the icon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
He is the man behind the icon, the real one among the others. In episode VI when the face is revealed we see an old man and for that and the year it was made young David could not. I find some reseamblance between Hayden and David and that's their eyes and the way they express their emotions. Okay, I know we never seen Prowse's face in the movies but in a way "we did". In episode IV when he is in pursuit of the X-Wing fighters we see his eyes through the lense of the mask, that's near the end the battle on Death Star. Now in episode 3 Anakin incredibly has those eyes that reveal a tormenting minded person. Now, whoever agrees please give your support, but first be smart in detecting it.

DrDoom101
You saw through the eyes of Prowse through the lense of the mask? is that even possible?

redcaped
Not possible for sure, I meant the characters these actors played, period

overlord
How touching.. smile

mace=badass
Haha..... But yeah, you can actually see through the lenses.

redcaped
Wow, I love that Mace from the pic. I saw his eyes (vader) and that was a light reflection when he looked to the right. We cannot see through the lense in front view.

Tangible God
I always thought those were his eyes.

DrDoom101
wait what part in ANH? I cant watch the whole movie again. Ive stuff to do.

exanda kane
If only Vader could have a yorkshire accent. That would be wundurfaal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.