Ryu vs.Spider-man vs.Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jose123
so who wins?

Sonic x 20
Ryu Will Win. big grin big grin cool cool

Jose123
No he won't.

quit your lying.smile

And once again I forget to put in my opinion.

Wolverine is webed to the floor and taken out early.

Leaving spider and ryu to face off against each other.

spidey knocks him out with a couple of no holding back you just killed GWEN Stacy punches.

Match OVER!!!!

Rogue Jedi
spidey would take both of them. the only super hero spidey cant take is superman, maybe the hulk.

Ryu The World W
ryu can win lol, if he uses hadokens on wolverine and overwelm him with his speed, with spiderman he will have to take him to the ground to neutralize his speed

Jose123
Originally posted by Ryu The World W
ryu can win lol, if he uses hadokens on wolverine and overwelm him with his speed, with spiderman he will have to take him to the ground to neutralize his speed

And how exactly will he take him to the ground? fly up there and pull him down?

Anyway i doubt a hadoken would do anything to wolverine. it would most likely knock him out for a few minutes but it won't kill him.

venomslash
spiderman would kick both of there asses

Blue nocturne
Ryu would win,spidey rely's on close range attacks and ryu is skilled in unarmed combat so spiderman can't attack him head on plus ryu officially can move fast enough to dodge bullets, spiderman can only dodge a bullet if it's shot from a long enough distance. I admit ryu isn't as agile as spiderman but ryu has way more experience by third strike his been in over 10,000 battles that's alot so spidey's met his match.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Ryu would win,spidey rely's on close range attacks and ryu is skilled in unarmed combat so spiderman can't attack him head on plus ryu officially can move fast enough to dodge bullets, spiderman can only dodge a bullet if it's shot from a long enough distance. I admit ryu isn't as agile as spiderman but ryu has way more experience by third strike his been in over 10,000 battles that's alot so spidey's met his match.

he he i forgot i made this match.
Spidey can dodge from close range as well. as well as lasers. Spidey has 10 years of superheroing under his belt. Don't now how much the number but thats still alot of experience fighting supers.

And I change my vote. Squirrel girl interrupts the match and takes them all out. Then proceeds to take on the living tribunal.

And win.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Black Adam
he he i forgot i made this match.
Spidey can dodge from close range as well. as well as lasers. Spidey has 10 years of superheroing under his belt. Don't now how much the number but thats still alot of experience fighting supers.

Not according to marvel directory it says he can only dodge from a certain distance but I guess marvel isn't really consistent and spider man is been a hero for longer then ten years since he's been in exsistence since 1963

Black Adam
Not according to marvel directory it says he can only dodge from a certain distance but I guess marvel isn't really consistent and spider man is been a hero for longer then ten years since he's been in exsistence since 1963

comic time wise he's been a hero for at least ten years.

it's the same reason Batman and supse have been stuck age 33-7 for 60 plus years.

If they grow to old they become useless and die and then no more money for Marvel and DC.

Marvel Directory is very outdated on it's current comic info.

Blue nocturne
Thanks I won't go there anymorefor info.

shin_remy
euhm sorry ryu wins this

wolverine whahahahaha sorry

ryu is calm and focused. wolverine not. he attacks like an wild animal!!

one shinkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu HADOUKEN!!!!!!!!!!!! and wolverine is destroyed.

then you have spiderman. let him attack. if he is close ryu will outmatch him with his speed and strenght. SHINKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TATSU MAKI SENPU KYAKU!!!!

really ryu wins this !!!

Tha C-Master
Ryu owns them haha... this is a joke... I wish these people would know sf before they talk... the guy was busting mountains for chrissakes.

Sonic x 20
Ryu can Even pick up a Boulder that is probably the size of a Tank!!!!!!!!!! Ryu Wins this Battle!!!!!!!! Ryu won't Even Lose to Spider-Man and Wolverine Easily!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Hoshi
Ryu just like spider man , has a 6th sense that allows him to predict the opponents move, the difference is that Ryu aqcuired that ability by training all of his life, spider just received his power.Spider , as many other said , has ten years of exp , ryu has all of his life, since he was like 3 or 4 years old when he started training.Ryu lifted a rock in his (usual training) that was as big as a tank , Ryus hadouken can even blow a mountain for gods sake!!!Spider man has a lot of exp , but he has no martial arts tech , he would be outclassed by ryus tech.

samishe
Ryu is the first one who is getting down in this fight.
For Spidey dodging his hits and hadoukens is a joke and Wolverine can just cut his head off.

shin_remy
marvel fanboy!

samishe
embarrasment

samishe
I'm just being realistic. Wolverine can take hits from Hulk so hadouken wouldn't harm him eather. Spider-man dodges bullets, so...

Inspectah Deck
Spider-man wins

shin_remy
Originally posted by samishe
I'm just being realistic. Wolverine can take hits from Hulk so hadouken wouldn't harm him eather. Spider-man dodges bullets, so...

yeah soo

ryu dodges bullets too and that was in alpha. one shinkuu hadouken blast will kill them.

do you acctually know what he can do and what he has done. ever seen the animes, read the comics ?

samishe
Originally posted by shin_remy
yeah soo

ryu dodges bullets too and that was in alpha. one shinkuu hadouken blast will kill them.

do you acctually know what he can do and what he has done. ever seen the animes, read the comics ?

Yeah i do know enough about Ryu(obviously not as much as you do but still), And do you know anything about Wolverine. He can't be killed by hadoukens. And spider-man will just keep dodging every attack and the only way for him to be hit by hadouken is if he acts not carefull. And if Ryu will manage to punch or kick Spider-man it wouldn't harm him seriously. I believe Spidey can take many series of his hits before he'll be KOed.

shin_remy
you do know how fast and how hard ryu punches right??

i think not messed ryu kicks cars in the air

Black Adam
you do know how fast and how hard ryu punches right??

i think not messed ryu kicks cars in the air

So can the Hulk,Morlun,Digger,Venom,Carnage,Scorpion,Doc ocks arms etc etc etc.....

Spidey may not be invulnerable like supes but he is durable. He can take many Punches way stronger then he is and still keep going.

Not that Ryu would be able to land a hit on him anyway.

samishe
ryu kicks cars in the air

So spider-man eather. confused But ofcourse you knew it right?

And stop telling me what Ryu can do, I watched anime, read comix and played games since first SF.

Tha C-Master
Wolverine got smoked by a sentinel, hulk punches are pis, unless wolverine can negate inertia his innards are gone, and he can't survive that. Plus hulk owned the shit out of wolverine. He loses first. THEN spiderman.

Hoshi
spider is durable , but so is ryu , ryu is probaly tougher than spider.If you havent seen the street fighter generation you probaly dont know, but ryu fought against a guy that could destroy the ayers rock with one single punch, and almost win , it was a draw in the end.Ryu blocked bare handed a hadouken that could destroy a mountain.
Ryu can dodge bullets easily too , just like spider , the diferrence as I said before is that ryu knows how to use his speed a lot better than spider.Spider only fight by natural talent , ryu fights with all of his life time exp.Ryu can easily dodge bullets , but he cant avoid easily a hadouken , spider can dodge bullets , but he wont be able to dodge a hadouken that easily , and ryu only use his hadouken to finish the batle.

samishe
Spider-man've been a superhero for ten years, so he isn't amature eather.

Hoshi
only ten?he is indeed a amature , Ryu has at least 20 years of pure training,( dont forget he still trains hard).Ryu trains everyday , spider trains ...once in a week , perhaps more, when there is more bad guys he trains 4 days a week.

Tha C-Master
Ryu lives training and therefore his ki is his power... he's climbed mountains and done it all... even fighters like wolverine and cap don't have that discipline, their fighting is on a modern level, or human level.

samishe
Originally posted by Hoshi
only ten?he is indeed a amature

laughing laughing laughing Amature?! Once a week?! He trains every day and much more than Ryu. His training is kicking asses of minimum 30 thugs per day. And that's tough!

Hoshi
besides, ryus will power is something to be remembered, although I know spider , wolvi,cap has an incredible will , it is not much saying ryu has 2x more will than any of them.He was able to reject the dark hadou all by himself, his focus is so much that he can even sense the flow of ki .

samishe
I forgot about Wolverine. This guy trains since Second World War and has much more experience than Ryu.

Hoshi
laughing laughing laughing Amature?! Once a week?! He trains every day and much more than Ryu. His training is kicking asses of minimum 30 thugs per day. And that's tough!

Well, it is not everday there are 30 thugs , and even if it were 30 thugs 7 days per week ...it wouldnt be real training, I mean , the thugs are like toys to spider, he beats all of them with no difficult, he is not "training hard" , ryu trains everday until his body cant take the punishment anymore.

Hoshi
wolvi has much more exp in war , not in a duel or thigs like that.

samishe
Actually Wolverine has much more exp in killing people. But you're right about Ryu's will is greater than Spider's.

Hoshi
wolvi is exp in killing people in war, in secret missions and batlefront ,ryu is used in duels .

Tha C-Master
Actually Wolverine has much more exp in killing people. But you're right about Ryu's will is greater than Spider's. Killing, and he has the tools... do you think he could do what ryu does with his bare hands? Of course not, wolverine has been given alot of powers... ryu could kill a helluva lot faster if he needed to, imagine akuma on a rampage... ryu could just destroy a city.

samishe
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Killing, and he has the tools... do you think he could do what ryu does with his bare hands? Of course not

Of course he can't with bare hands and he has no need for that. You can't just take away his claws, because without them it willn't be wolverine anymore. It's like taking from Ryu his Karate skills.

Tha C-Master
Of course he can't with bare hands and he has no need for that. You can't just take away his claws, because without them it willn't be wolverine anymore. It's like taking from Ryu his Karate skills. My point is that wolverine has upgrades, whereas ryu had training of his OWN... that means if you were to give him an upgrade... well...

You don't just get superhuman skills.

Hoshi
Ryu doesnt fight karate shotokan , he fights ansatsuken (fists of death) the strongest and oldest art of fighting , there isnt any martial arts that is even near ansatsuken.
Tech:Ryus tech is the strongest of them all.
Fire power: Ryu can destroy mountains
Strengh:ryu and spider are equally matched since ryu can kick cars like they are toys , and so does spider.
Agilitymessedpider , no question here
Speedmessedpider , but by a very small difference , since ryu just like spider , can dodge bullets with ease and has a 6th sense very powerfull, the difference is that spider just received the power while ryu was training hard to get it.
Exp:wolvi and ryu , but as samishe said , wolvi is used on killing , murdering , not necessary with his own ability , wolvi trained with guns , secret missions and stuff , while ryu was training duels.
Toughness:Wolvi , thanks to his healing factor , but ryu and spider are very tough too , ryu doesnt have healing factor , but sometimes , with only his will power he manage to continue fighting , even when his body is almost destroyed.
Long range :Ryu , no doubt about it , wolvi doesnt have any long range move, spider has his web , but ryus hadouken would blow it as it was made of butter.Ryu can fire his hadouken very fast if he want.

Probaly wolvi wouldnt be able to do much about the other two , but it would be very difficult for spider and ryu to kill him , so I think he would end up jailed with spiders web.
Ryu , after a great fight would win against spider.

samishe
Ryu doesnt fight karate shotokan , he fights ansatsuken (fists of death) the strongest and oldest art of fighting , there isnt any martial arts that is even near ansatsuken.
Tech:Ryus tech is the strongest of them all.
Fire power: Ryu can destroy mountains
Strengh:ryu and spider are equally matched since ryu can kick cars like they are toys , and so does spider.
Agilitymessedpider , no question here
Speedmessedpider , but by a very small difference , since ryu just like spider , can dodge bullets with ease and has a 6th sense very powerfull, the difference is that spider just received the power while ryu was training hard to get it.
Exp:wolvi and ryu , but as samishe said , wolvi is used on killing , murdering , not necessary with his own ability , wolvi trained with guns , secret missions and stuff , while ryu was training duels.
Toughness:Wolvi , thanks to his healing factor , but ryu and spider are very tough too , ryu doesnt have healing factor , but sometimes , with only his will power he manage to continue fighting , even when his body is almost destroyed.
Long range :Ryu , no doubt about it , wolvi doesnt have any long range move, spider has his web , but ryus hadouken would blow it as it was made of butter.Ryu can fire his hadouken very fast if he want.

Probaly wolvi wouldnt be able to do much about the other two , but it would be very difficult for spider and ryu to kill him , so I think he would end up jailed with spiders web.
Ryu , after a great fight would win against spider.

I wish I could develop the sixth sense by training. big grin

samishe
You know, it would be interesting to see fight between Spider-man and Ryu h2h, no hadoukens, no webs.

shin_remy
then still ryu wins.

sipdey is nothing without his webs!

ryu still has his Shin Shoryuken, shinkuu tatsumaki senpuu kyaku, and very powerfull Super TTacks and powerfull Normal attacks

Black Adam
then still ryu wins.

sipdey is nothing without his webs!

ryu still has his Shin Shoryuken, shinkuu tatsumaki senpuu kyaku, and very powerfull Super TTacks and powerfull Normal attacks

spidey can still jump dodge climb, evade run punch kick etc even without his webs.

without there projectiles attack they would both most likley dodge each others attacks until one of them got lucky knock out punch in.

Tha C-Master
But he can't do either at the same time... and he's not going to be more likely to get a hit in than ryu... but spidey will cream wolverine.

samishe
Thanx to his spider sense and reflexes he has just as many chances to ko Ryu as Ryu to ko spidey.

Black Adam
Thanx to his spider sense and reflexes he has just as many chances to ko Ryu as Ryu to ko spidey.

agreed they both have around the same chances of hitting each other.

Though considering they both have sixth senses,great reflexives,great strength,great speed,and smarts it might take a while before anyone of them ever lands a hit on the other.

samishe
agreed they both have around the same chances of hitting each other.

Though considering they both have sixth senses,great reflexives,great strength,great speed,and smarts it might take a while before anyone of them ever lands a hit on the other.

Agreed, in this case who win depends on the situation.

In fist fight no one of them have any advantage.

Hoshi
Agreed, in this case who win depends on the situation.

In fist fight no one of them have any advantage.

true, but if both of them have the same chances of hitting each other the guy who is can focus better will win , and although spider has a strong will and focus power , in these two points ryu is far superior.

samishe
true, but if both of them have the same chances of hitting each other the guy who is can focus better will win , and although spider has a strong will and focus power , in these two points ryu is far superior.

What do you mean "focus"? This is what spider reflexes are for. I'm still agree about Ryu's will, but when Spider-man in fight his will is also something incradible. Never mind how many hits he gets he still keeps fighting.

shin_remy
Shin Shoryuken

let spidy dodge Shinkuuu Tatsu maki senpuuu kyaku

even akuma get a hit from that attack. it goes to fast en the kicks are deadly.

it is also about the way the characters are. the personality. thats why main characters like, goku, ryu, naruto for example always win. cause they have will to win. they will not give up till he wins!!

spidey has that NOT!! if you denie that youre a lunatic!!!

ryu is far more supiriour than the both of the 2. and this thread is done before!!!

samishe
Check this out, from Spidey respect thread.

http://img510.imageshack.us/my.php?image=28112qy.gif

shin_remy
Whahahahahhaa Ryu owns him!

bean_machine
last i saw naruto got his ass handed to him with curse seal 2

samishe
Thats your point? He owns him because you love him? And believe me Spidey dodges Shinkuuu Tatsu maki senpuuu kyaku for ease.

Hoshi
Thats your point? He owns him because you love him? And believe me Spidey dodges Shinkuuu Tatsu maki senpuuu kyaku for ease.

about shin remys argument ...i agree with you samishee , he isnt giving any real reason.
See my point, the spider sense work as a 6ths sense , not as a "focus" power , spider has an incredible will power, but ...ryu as you already said is superior in will power.Ryu also have a 6th sense, so , focus is the ability of concentration in a fight, spider sense is a power that allow him to predict the enemies moves.
Spider may be able to dodge Shinkuuu Tatsu maki senpuuu kyaku , but not easily , it is not much saying that when ryu uses all of his strengh the speed of his kicks are just like sound speed or maybe more.

shin_remy
i don't like ryu, i hate him acctualy. i have seen nobody with the same will as ryu. thats why i think he will win!! it is unmatched.

in cartoons, you see spidey lose always, and it are always his brains who help him out, or he escapes think of something and comes back when he has a idea!!!

spidey is strong i admit that and he is better in certain things then ryu and but still ryu is far more surpirour.

samishe
Probably you righ, Ryu has a will advantage in h2h fight. But see this is not only about strength speed etc. Ryu always fights with honour, i mean he always fights with his bare hands while spider-man when facing powerfull enemyes uses not only his fighting skills but also different tricks, this is his other advantage in fight.

shin_remy
Probably you righ, Ryu has a will advantage in h2h fight. But see this is not only about strength speed etc. Ryu always fights with honour, i mean he always fights with his bare hands while spider-man when facing powerfull enemyes uses not only his fighting skills but also different tricks, this is his other advantage in fight.

in cartoons, you see spidey lose always, and it are always his brains who help him out, or he escapes think of something and comes back when he has a idea!!!

yeeeeeeey nice tricks!!!!

Hoshi
well , even if spider uses his tricks ryu is not a dumb guy , he is much more exp in duels , he already fight guys that used this kind of tricks , like twelve , q , and guys like that .Ryu also have the advantage that he seems to get used to the opponent moves as the fight progres, spider fight with instinc , maybe ryu would be able to find that self made style weakness rather easy.

samishe
Cartoon Spidey is a different story. There are a lot of things changed comparing to original comix, and spider-man himself much weaker there(can lift only 2 tonnes). It's because cartoon would be boring if hero always wins.

samishe
Check this too. Spidey catches bulet that was 2 meters far from him, he reacted not to dodge but even to catch it.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9141/scan00137vb.jpg

He cought only one of two.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/650/scan00143de.jpg

Black Adam
Check this too. Spidey catches bulet that was 2 meters far from him, he reacted not to dodge but even to catch it.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9141/scan00137vb.jpg

He cought only one of two.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/650/scan00143de.jpg

not bad considering it was his first time doing it. And he was sick at the time.

and for those wondering who was talking in thoses boxes it was Captain America.

samishe
not bad considering it was his first time doing it. And he was sick at the time.

and for those wondering who was talking in thoses boxes it was Captain America.

I haven't ever seen him catching bulit except of this one. When did it happend?

Black Adam
I haven't ever seen him catching bulit except of this one. When did it happend?

that issue is only a few months old. So that would be the first time I've ever seen him doing it.

samishe
This is damn funny!

http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/Amazing_Spider-Man_32-03.jpg

Hoshi
i dont have any image, but probaly cordera and shin remy must have, where you will see my boy crushing the ayers rock with one punch, destroying a tank with a kick and sending him flying , destroying a comet that was 1/3 the size of earth.

samishe
i dont have any image, but probaly cordera and shin remy must have, where you will see my boy crushing the ayers rock with one punch, destroying a tank with a kick and sending him flying , destroying a comet that was 1/3 the size of earth.

Impressive.dontgetit

Black Adam

I thought the comet was Akumas feat?

Tha C-Master
Ryu was comparable to akuma when he punched down the island way back in the alpha days.

Tha C-Master
Thanx to his spider sense and reflexes he has just as many chances to ko Ryu as Ryu to ko spidey. But he can't attack and dodge, he has a good chance at dodging, but actively attacking and dodging isn't where his strength lies in this type of matchup, and if he wishes to keep dodging, ryu can ALWAYS hurricane him back in, and if he goes to far... well...

samishe
But he can't attack and dodge, he has a good chance at dodging, but actively attacking and dodging isn't where his strength lies in this type of matchup, and if he wishes to keep dodging, ryu can ALWAYS hurricane him back in, and if he goes to far... well...

He CAN attack and dodge, and then attack again, he actually faster than Ryu. Spider-man willn't allow anyone to make him a punching bag. On every Ryu's punch he'll conter with three kicks.

Tha C-Master
He CAN attack and dodge, My point is inertia, the principles of motions and the tendecy of the object/person to go into an inert state afterwards. If he is moving forward, he will move with great velocity, which means he'll therefore have a hard time moving back, and he can't change direction in midair anyways...

and then attack again, he actually faster than Ryu.

I would disagree in terms of speed, power, and acuteness of attacks, but if he had to get somewhere faster, then yes, he is faster than Ryu.

Spider-man willn't allow anyone to make him a punching bag.

Ryu won't allow Spiderman to have his way, not with the Shin Tatsumaki Zanpukkyaku. wink

On every Ryu's punch he'll conter with three kicks. One of Ryu's good hits would put Spiderman down however...

samishe
My point is inertia, the principles of motions and the tendecy of the object/person to go into an inert state afterwards. If he is moving forward, he will move with great velocity, which means he'll therefore have a hard time moving back, and he can't change direction in midair anyways...

I would disagree in terms of speed, power, and acuteness of attacks, but if he had to get somewhere faster, then yes, he is faster than Ryu.

Ryu won't allow Spiderman to have his way, not with the Shin Tatsumaki Zanpukkyaku. wink

One of Ryu's good hits would put Spiderman down however...

Spider-man is faster not only in web-swinging, but in fight too.
And it would take more than one hit from Ryu to ko Spidey, i'd say it would take him more then 20 hits to ko Spidey. Spider-man was hit by Hulk who is much stronger compareing to Ryu.

Tha C-Master
Spider-man is faster not only in web-swinging, but in fight too.
And it would take more than one hit from Ryu to ko Spidey, i'd say it would take him more then 20 hits to ko Spidey. Spider-man was hit by Hulk who is much stronger compareing to Ryu. Ryu can bust mountains, so I disagree.

samishe
So can Hulk and Thing and Rhino... Spidey can take their hit, so he can take Ryu's.

Tha C-Master
So can Hulk and Thing and Rhino... Spidey can take their hit, so he can take Ryu's. Pis, and hulk, thing, and rhino don't fight like ryu, don't move like ryu, don't react like ryu...

Spiderman has been taken down by humans and bullets... he's dense when it comes to his body but not all of that...

Thing and rhino have NEVER busted a mountain...

samishe
Pis, and hulk, thing, and rhino don't fight like ryu, don't move like ryu, don't react like ryu...

Spiderman has been taken down by humans and bullets... he's dense when it comes to his body but not all of that...

Thing and rhino have NEVER busted a mountain...

What do you mean by bullets? If someone shoots Ryu in the head he'll die just like Spider would.

And taking Hulk punches is not PIS.

Blue nocturne
Ryu crushing ayers rock WTH?!

Blue nocturne
It's gouki http://www.fightersgeneration.com/fightgen/characters/akumaend.jpg

Hoshi
It's gouki http://www.fightersgeneration.com/fightgen/characters/akumaend.jpg

ryu was about the same power as akuma in alpha days, but now he is even stronger, but so is akumma(gouki).
The difference about ryu and rhino or thing , or anyone of them , is that ryu doesnt hurt only the bones and muscles , he is able to hit spiders internal direct organs with his tech, spider can be tough , but his internal organs arent made of steel.

samishe
ryu was about the same power as akuma in alpha days, but now he is even stronger, but so is akumma(gouki).
The difference about ryu and rhino or thing , or anyone of them , is that ryu doesnt hurt only the bones and muscles , he is able to hit spiders internal direct organs with his tech, spider can be tough , but his internal organs arent made of steel.

Actually they made embarrasment

Hoshi
Actually they made embarrasment

yeah...they surely are cool

shin_remy
ryu will beat the shit out of spiderman and wolverine

i have read the last pages and there are enough reasons why ryu would win

shin_remy
ryu was about the same power as akuma in alpha days, but now he is even stronger, but so is akuma(gouki).

ryu was in alpha defitnly not on akuma's level!!!

ryu was then not even close to evil ryu's level, and evil ryu's level was not close too gouki's level then !!!!!!

ryu's level in sf3 further hen evil ryu's level. but evil ryu is faster and is stronger.

( dark hadou increases your strenght and speed )

1. Gouki
2. Oro
3. Gill
4. M. Bison
5. Evil Ryu
6. Ryu

soo ryu is 6th but after sf 3 third strike he is mutch stronger and higher

and soo ryu will still kicks spidey's ass hard!!

Tha C-Master
You made spiderman as durable as a mountain, ryu's chi could probably burn that off...

What do you mean by bullets? If someone shoots Ryu in the head he'll die just like Spider would.

And taking Hulk punches is not PIS. So Spiderman is as durable as a mountain?

samishe
You made spiderman as durable as a mountain, ryu's chi could probably burn that off...

So Spiderman is as durable as a mountain?

One thing for sure. Hit that can make a hole in mountain cant kill Spider-man. He've been hit even harder.
And to make such a hard punch Ryu needs some time to prepare.
So it's slower than normal Ryu's punch, so it would be more easy for Spider to dodge it.

Tha C-Master
One thing for sure. Hit that can make a hole in mountain cant kill Spider-man. He've been hit even harder. So you just contradicted yourself twice here... You just admitted that ryu isn't as durable as a mountain, but at the same exact time you are saying that he can take a hit that could take down a mountain.

Thats Plot Induced Stupidity. Spiderman isn't in that range of durability, unless he's captain universe... he gets wrecked by Morlun remember?

It could be a long-ranged attack as well.

So it's slower than normal Ryu's punch, so it would be more easy for Spider to dodge it. 1/10 of that damage would take spiderman out... and he doesn't need as much effort...

samishe

Thats Plot Induced Stupidity. Spiderman isn't in that range of durability, unless he's captain universe... he gets wrecked by Morlun remember?

You do know who Morlun is, right?

"Morlun had some degree of superhuman strength and durability, although the degree of this is open to debate. Morlun certainly had abilities beyond that of normal humans, as he was depicted as lifting massive objects and surviving what would be lethal circumstances. Peter claimed that Morlun hit harder than any foe he had ever battled, including the Hulk and Thor. However, since Morlun was draining his life force from him, it is likely that the resulting power drain made Morlun's blows feel more powerful than they actually were." From Wikipedia.

samishe
So you just contradicted yourself twice here... You just admitted that ryu isn't as durable as a mountain, but at the same exact time you are saying that he can take a hit that could take down a mountain.

Read carefully. I haven't admited anything.

Tha C-Master
Read carefully. I haven't admited anything. You said it indirectly,by allowing that feat to be used, you inadvertently said that spiderman has that level of durability. There is more than one way of saying things.

H. S. 6
Spidey probably wins. Wolverine/Spide take out Ryu. Spidey and Wolverine duel it out; Spidey wins.

samishe
You said it indirectly,by allowing that feat to be used, you inadvertently said that spiderman has that level of durability. There is more than one way of saying things.

"You just admitted that ryu isn't as durable as a mountain, but at the same exact time you are saying that he can take a hit that could take down a mountain."
That's what you told me, and now read what i said above.
I said that Spider-man can take a hit that can make a hole in mountain.
I didn't even mentione name Ryu.

samishe
And what is that Morlun argument? What you were trying to say?

Hoshi
spider man cant win this one, he is a tough opponent , but ryu is in another level.
Fire power,tech,exp,will power,long range fighting, strengh , in all these points ryu is at least the same or superior than spider.It is not logical thinking he can win.

samishe
spider man cant win this one, he is a tough opponent , but ryu is in another level.
Fire power,tech,exp,will power,long range fighting, strengh , in all these points ryu is at least the same or superior than spider.It is not logical thinking he can win.

About fire power. You said Ryu uses hadukens only to finish the fight, so you shouldn't count it until you see Ryu defeating Spidey.
Tech and exp. Yeah i guess. But like a said before Spidey is also not an amature.
Will power. True but it is not like his will power is FAR above Spidey's (Read scans above.)
Strength. Hard to say, Spidey got an upgrade now. Before upgrade he was said to be class 10 strength and still was shown to be able to lift much more. Now after upgrade he's cosidered to be class 15 but i believe he can lift more then 15 tonnes now.
Plus his reflexes and speed are above Ryu's.

Tha C-Master
Ok... let me help you out here... I brought up the fact that Ryu can bust mountains, knowing that spiderman can't take ANYWHERE near that kind of punishment.

As a counter you said various characters could, and that they hit spiderman... which was inadvertently saying that he DID have the durability to take such punishment.

So can Hulk and Thing and Rhino... Spidey can take their hit, so he can take Ryu's.

So then I explicitly asked you to be sure, "DOES spiderman have mountain-level durability?"

You countered... after saying it wasn't PIS.

One thing for sure. Hit that can make a hole in mountain cant kill Spider-man. He've been hit even harder.
So it's slower than normal Ryu's punch, so it would be more easy for Spider to dodge it.

So by using this you have explicitly agreed.

And yes I do know who morlun is... he killed spiderman and spiderman came back stronger.

shin_remy
samishe you have seen street fighter alpha the anime ?

probbaly don't!!

the level of ryu is beyond of spiderman IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samishe
Ok... let me help you out here... I brought up the fact that Ryu can bust mountains, knowing that spiderman can't take ANYWHERE near that kind of punishment.

As a counter you said various characters could, and that they hit spiderman... which was inadvertently saying that he DID have the durability to take such punishment.

So then I explicitly asked you to be sure, "DOES spiderman have mountain-level durability?"

You countered... after saying it wasn't PIS.

So by using this you have explicitly agreed.

"And yes I do know who morlun is... he killed spiderman and spiderman came back stronger.

When i said
"And to make such a hard punch Ryu needs some time to prepare."
I was talking about punch that can make a hole in mountain, but i didn't said it can kill Spider-man.
I think you just misunderstood me. Probably it is my falt, i din't expressed myself clearly. But that's only because my english is very far from top. Well, sorry.

Tha C-Master
When i said
"And to make such a hard punch Ryu needs some time to prepare."
I was talking about punch that can make a hole in mountain, but i didn't said it can kill Spider-man.
I think you just misunderstood me. Probably it is my falt, i din't expressed myself clearly. But that's only because my english is very far from top. Well, sorry. You just said it again, that the punch couldn't kill spiderman... is that what you mean, that spiderman CAN take mountain bursting punches?

samishe
You just said it again, that the punch couldn't kill spiderman... is that what you mean, that spiderman CAN take mountain bursting punches?

That's what i was trying to expalin, that he CAN take such punches and my argument was that he took punches from Hulk.

Tha C-Master
That's what i was trying to expalin, that he CAN take such punches and my argument was that he took punches from Hulk. And I was saying he doesn't have mountain like durability, the such circumstances of hulk hitting him was with spiderman rolling the blow or something. In the forum a DIRECT hit from hulk at that strength would KILL spiderman.

samishe
And I was saying he doesn't have mountain like durability, the such circumstances of hulk hitting him was with spiderman rolling the blow or something. In the forum a DIRECT hit from hulk at that strength would KILL spiderman.

Still it was a Hulk's punch. Even if Spider-man was rolling it was at least half as strong as if Hulk hit him directly. And i believe that Hulk hits MANY times stronger than Ryu.

Tha C-Master
Still it was a Hulk's punch. Even if Spider-man was rolling it was at least half as strong as if Hulk hit him directly. And i believe that Hulk hits MANY times stronger than Ryu. Yes hulk hits harder than ryu, but not better.

My point is whether Spider-man has that level of durability, which he doesn't... ask the vulture, kraven, mysterio, etc... they don't bust mountains... Or venom, or carnage...

Burning thought
how about the ancient Vampire Kain comes in and kills all three of them before they have to worry about fighting eachother

Hoshi
Originally posted by Burning thought
how about the ancient Vampire Kain comes in and kills all three of them before they have to worry about fighting eachother

your point being?

samishe
Yes hulk hits harder than ryu, but not better.

My point is whether Spider-man has that level of durability, which he doesn't... ask the vulture, kraven, mysterio, etc... they don't bust mountains... Or venom, or carnage...

Mysterio doesn't fight h2h. Neither does Vuture. And what about symbiots, i believe they hit very hard. At least many times harder than Spider-man.

Tha C-Master
Mysterio doesn't fight h2h. Neither does Vuture. And what about symbiots, i believe they hit very hard. At least many times harder than Spider-man. Vulture and Kraven have seriously injured spiderman on many occasions...

The symbiotes aren't mountain-bursting strong and they have what it takes to defeat spiderman... even kill him.

samishe
Vulture and Kraven have seriously injured spiderman on many occasions...

The symbiotes aren't mountain-bursting strong and they have what it takes to defeat spiderman... even kill him.

Symbiots have what it takes to defeat even Hulk. And they don't need mountain-bursting punches to be that dangerous.

And when Vulture injured Spider-man he didn't do that with his bare hands. And Kraven is almost as strong as Spider-man and he uses different Haunting tricks.

Tha C-Master
Symbiots have what it takes to defeat even Hulk. And they don't need mountain-bursting punches to be that dangerous.
Firstly hulk OWNS brock and cleutus... maybe, maybe the symbiote could merge with hulk, but that would strengthen them... besides you are off on a tangent... You are talking about symboites vs hulk, instead of saying that spiderman doesn't have the durabilty of thing or colossus.

And when Vulture injured Spider-man he didn't do that with his bare hands. And Kraven is almost as strong as Spider-man and he uses different Haunting tricks. But spiderman is class 15 or so, he can't burst a mountain either... spiderman can get hurt by wolverine and wolverine lifts 800....

samishe
Firstly hulk OWNS brock and cleutus... maybe, maybe the symbiote could merge with hulk, but that would strengthen them... besides you are off on a tangent... You are talking about symboites vs hulk, instead of saying that spiderman doesn't have the durabilty of thing or colossus.

But spiderman is class 15 or so, he can't burst a mountain either... spiderman can get hurt by wolverine and wolverine lifts 800....

And you think Ryu wouldn't be hurt if Wolvie cuts him with his claws? Or you mean that Wolverine's PUNCHES could make any effect on Spidey? It's all crap written for Wolvie fanboys, just to make them proud of their "hero". Just like Daredevil beating Spider-man.
Spider-man doesn't have durability of Thing or Colossus but he still can take Ryu's hardest punch. And anyway during the fight Ryu wouldn't be able to execute his strongest punch because fight takes a lot of energy. And even if he managed to execute it, it wouldn't KO or kill Spider-man anyway. Besides of all i really doubt Ryu will manage to hit Spider-man at all. Ryu is fast but Spider-man IS FASTER. And his reflexes ARE BETTER.

Tha C-Master
And you think Ryu wouldn't be hurt if Wolvie cuts him with his claws? Or you mean that Wolverine's PUNCHES could make any effect on Spidey? It's all crap written for Wolvie fanboys, just to make them proud of their "hero". Just like Daredevil beating Spider-man.
Spider-man doesn't have durability of Thing or Colossus but he still can take Ryu's hardest punch. And anyway during the fight Ryu wouldn't be able to execute his strongest punch because fight takes a lot of energy. And even if he managed to execute it, it wouldn't KO or kill Spider-man anyway. Besides of all i really doubt Ryu will manage to hit Spider-man at all. Ryu is fast but Spider-man IS FASTER. And his reflexes ARE BETTER. And again you are filibustering to avoid my inital point, spiderman does NOT have mountain-like durability now does he?

A yes or no would suffice.

samishe
And again you are filibustering to avoid my inital point, spiderman does NOT have mountain-like durability now does he?

A yes or no would suffice.

First tell me what kind of mountain it was that Ryu broke.

samishe
Ok, you know... never mind. I'll answer. No he doesn't have mountain-like durability. Now you answer my questions. Have you ever seen how trained soldiers break bricks? I'm sure you have. Now tell me does ordinary humen have brick-like durabilities? Hell no! But it doesn't mean that if such trained soldier will hit me in stomach i will die. Got my point?

Tha C-Master
Well since you want to bring training in here, it only helps my argument, since Ryu is VASTLY more trained then the likes of Spider-man and the others previously mentioned. big grin

Ok, you know... never mind. I'll answer. No he doesn't have mountain-like durability. Thank you. smile

Now you answer my questions.

Sure man. smile

Have you ever seen how trained soldiers break bricks? I'm sure you have. Of course, seeing as I'm a trained soldier... wink

Now tell me does ordinary humen have brick-like durabilities? Hell no! There are far too many flaws with this premise that is harming your argument.

1. Inertia: We must keep in mind that bricks and mountains, etc, whilst durable cannot move, this makes a VAST difference in concepts and applications like striking power.

2. Proficiency: When something is stabbing it is applying high pressure in a low area, whilst something blunt is heavy pressure in a large area (like a hammer). Something slashing is in a line, therefore to break a brick you simply exert high pressure into a low area, if enough of the area is broken, the the structure crumbes from its own weight...

Its all science really, similar to why its harder to break something in half the more you do it, and why people can break bricks but cannot tear a telephone book with their bare hands. Or have a MUCH more difficult time, although it is softer...

But it doesn't mean that if such trained soldier will hit me in stomach i will die. Yes but I can simply hit you under the nose, in the adams apple, in the kidneys, temple, etc. To cause a fatal blow, and with MUCH less force. Spiderman is vurnerable to these, only further aiding my argument.

Got my point? That Spidermans lifting strength means that he has an enhanced musculstature and skeleton, but is not where he cannot feel pain, or reset his limbs?

If that is your point, then I have it A.OK. cool

samishe

Yes but I can simply hit you under the nose, in the adams apple, in the kidneys, temple, etc. To cause a fatal blow, and with MUCH less force.

Don't take this discussion personal. I don't wanna have my nose broken because of the comic books. big grin

Tha C-Master
Don't take this discussion personal. I don't wanna have my nose broken because of the comic books. big grin lol, I'm a nice guy... big grin

Gouki
Yeah, he is a nice dude, from what know. Trust me.

samishe
I'm sure he is.

Blue nocturne

By third strike ryu has fought over 10,000 opponents wink

Blue nocturne

Ummm evil ryu was about as strong as gouki in alpha days, and by 3rd strike ryu is as strong as evil ryu without using satsu no hadou.

Blue nocturne
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't spiderman have difficulty beating king pin?

samishe
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't spiderman have difficulty beating king pin?

No he doesn't. Spider-man can break his head with one punch, but he is a good guy you know. He always pulls his punches when fighting opponents without super powers.

Blue nocturne
No he doesn't. Spider-man can break his head with one punch, but he is a good guy you know. He always pulls his punches when fighting opponents without super powers.

I've never seen spiderman punch's destroy anything I've only seen him lift stuff.

samishe
I've never seen spiderman punch's destroy anything I've only seen him lift stuff.

Because he never destroy anything. He is not like that. I only seen him breaking through walls for a few times.

Tha C-Master
Spiderman can break concrete with his hands.

kamikz

Indeed Spider-Man can punch really hard. He even says that in one comic where he punches Kain in the head, "that punch should have ripped his head of his shoulders" (lol it's kinda hard to translate from Swedish to English but what the hell) so it seems like he has experienced that.

boxing boxed2

Kaithen
Cool eek!

unrealman
In Alpha 2 Akuma sunk a island with one punch

shin_remy
Ummm evil ryu was about as strong as gouki in alpha days, and by 3rd strike ryu is as strong as evil ryu without using satsu no hadou.

euhm lol

1. ryu did not even come close to evil ryu's level in sf alpha and evil ryu DID NOT come even close to Akuma in alpha!!!

2. ryu is in 3s just as strong as evil ryu, maybe stronger or a little weaker.

Tha C-Master
He's surpassed evil ryu's level at this point, its fully canon.

Blue nocturne
Spiderman can break concrete with his hands.

I mean what's the most impressive punching feat can he do with his hand that's not really impressive since Cody can break a foot thick concrete wall with one punch he does it all the time and that was back in alpha 3.

Blue nocturne
euhm lol

1. ryu did not even come close to evil ryu's level in sf alpha and evil ryu DID NOT come even close to Akuma in alpha!!!

2. ryu is in 3s just as strong as evil ryu, maybe stronger or a little weaker.

1)I wasn't talking about alpha I was talking about 3rd strike.

2)That's what what i said.

samishe
I mean what's the most impressive punching feat can he do with his hand that's not really impressive since Cody can break a foot thick concrete wall with one punch he does it all the time and that was back in alpha 3.

Spider-man can break foot thick wall with his head with minimum efforts. I don't understand why somebody brings wall argument as an example of Spidey's strength. I just said i saw him few times breaking through a wall. But his punch is capable of breaking things much more solid than concrete.

Blue nocturne
Spider-man can break foot thick wall with his head with minimum efforts. I don't understand why somebody brings wall argument as an example of Spidey's strength. I just said i saw him few times breaking through a wall. But his punch is capable of breaking things much more solid than concrete.

What other things have you seen him break because breaking concrete with isn't that spectacular Cody does that with ease

samishe
What other things have you seen him break because breaking concrete with isn't that spectacular Cody does that with ease

Just like i said before Spider-man breaks things very rarely. When he fight he always tries to fight with minimum damage.

Blue nocturne
Just like i said before Spider-man breaks things very rarely. When he fight he always tries to fight with minimum damage.

So You can't tier he's punching power, because if the most he can do is break concrete then his punches are pis.

samishe
So You can't tier he's punching power, because if the most he can do is break concrete then his punches are pis.

Man if you increase Tyson's punch in five times he'll be able to break through walls. Spider-man has 15 tonned punch. There is no doubts he hits many MANY !M A N Y! times harder than that.

Blue nocturne
Man if you increase Tyson's punch in five times he'll be able to break through walls. Spider-man has 15 tonned punch. There is no doubts he hits many MANY !M A N Y! times harder than that.

But you have to prove it. wink

samishe

Give me a break. stick out tongue
Let's keep on Dante vs Wolverine thread. big grin

unrealman
http://www.dot.state.oh.us/spec/706.htm

a 1 foot thick Concrete wall can only withstand 5,000 Psi , while takes around 6 tons of force per square inch to kill a elephant with a punch.

samishe

Just remembered. Here is your prooff. Spider-man KOed Firelord once. I guess this is convincing.

Blue nocturne
Just remembered. Here is your prooff. Spider-man KOed Firelord once. I guess this is convincing.
Not really that whole firelord thing makes no sense

silver surfer>spider man>firelord> silver surfer

Makes no sense.

samishe
Not really that whole firelord thing makes no sense

silver surfer>spider man>firelord> silver surfer

Makes no sense.

Can insure you that someone whose punch is capable only of breaking through concrete walls could never KO Firelord.

And actually Silver surfer>Superman...

Blue nocturne
Besides "Spider-man vs fire lord exemption" comes under play.

samishe
Besides "Spider-man vs fire lord exemption" comes under play.

What do you mean "under play".

Blue nocturne
What do you mean "under play".

The SvFL rule.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=SvFL

samishe
The SvFL rule.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=SvFL

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2389/agility23pi.jpg
How abot this? His hits obviously hurt Hulk.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>