Question(s) about episode 3 and Grievous. Please clear them up for me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General G
1st question:

ok, I have heard many things on how aqnd why General Grievous coughs so much. Here are the ones that come up most:

1)George Lucas wanted to show that he was still partalien and not totally droid

2)apparently, in the novel: Labyrinth of Evil which is set between Episodes 2 and 3, General Grievous and Mace Windu fight, which they do, but people also said that Mace used Force Crush on Grievous's chest, which he didn't.

if someone doesn't mind clearing that up for me, it would help.

2nd question:

apparently, Anakin Skywalker is gone for 2-3 years, if that is true, then Padme cheated on Anakin. Was he actually gone for 2-3 years?

mace=badass
Yes Mace did use force crush on Grevious, and no, he wasn't gone that long.

General G
when did he use force crush?

Darth_Amidala
Wasn't some time when Greivous was kidnapping the Chancellor? I haven't actually read the book or watched Clone Wars.

~S.L. cool

General G
i have never seen the clone wars animated series, all Mace did was Force push Grievous

mace=badass
When Grievous was kidnapping the Chancellor (Chanellornapping?) Mace caught up with them and force crushed Grevious.

Darth_Amidala
Originally posted by mace=badass
When Grievous was kidnapping the Chancellor (Chanellornapping?) Mace caught up with them and force crushed Grevious.

wOOT!! Ok, listen to what he says stick out tongue

General G
in LOE, Grievous was fighting Mace on a train car type thing and then Grievous accidently stepped out of place and Mace, seeing this, Force PUSHED him off the train and was caught by one of the Separatist gunships

General G
wOOT!! Ok, listen to what he says----quoted by Darth Amidala
(dont know how to do the quote thing)

whats that mean?

Darth_Amidala
Originally posted by General G
wOOT!! Ok, listen to what he says----quoted by Darth Amidala
(dont know how to do the quote thing)

whats that mean?

He knows more than me confused
wOOT!! I am just excited that I had it right.
As for quote, in the corner of my post, it says "qoute" and you push that stick out tongue

offtopic

mace=badass
In the Clone Wars Mace Force CRUSHED him.

exanda kane
Originally posted by mace=badass
In the Clone Wars Mace Force CRUSHED him.

Hence Grievous coughing alot in Ep 3

General G
alright, thanks for answering the questions and telling me how to quote

General Envy
Mace force-crushing Grievous is UN-CANON

sithsaber408
GL is on the clone wars dvd's and he says that they represent the potential "for action-packed stories" in between ep2 and3.

And the director says that GL gave him the basic outline for vol.2 so it would match up with ep3. (like make anakin a knight, develop his and obi's relationship, and show the invasion of coruscant)

The clone wars director/animators made up the specifics,(like the knighting ceremony, the light going off when ani visits padme{meaning i guess, that it was then that she got knocked up?} and...... mace force crushing greivous) but gl approved it all.

Visual effects supervisor John Knoll even says on the EP3 dvd commentary that grievous "was force choked(sure he meant crushed) by mace windu in the clone wars cartoon, and we gave him a cough for the first part of the movie"

CANNON. evil face

IMHO stick out tongue

exanda kane
And Mr.Envy, the term is non-canon.

General Envy
Originally posted by sithsaber408
GL is on the clone wars dvd's and he says that they represent the potential "for action-packed stories" in between ep2 and3.

And the director says that GL gave him the basic outline for vol.2 so it would match up with ep3. (like make anakin a knight, develop his and obi's relationship, and show the invasion of coruscant)

The clone wars director/animators made up the specifics,(like the knighting ceremony, the light going off when ani visits padme{meaning i guess, that it was then that she got knocked up?} and...... mace force crushing greivous) but gl approved it all.

Visual effects supervisor John Knoll even says on the EP3 dvd commentary that grievous "was force choked(sure he meant crushed) by mace windu in the clone wars cartoon, and we gave him a cough for the first part of the movie"

CANNON. evil face

IMHO stick out tongue

Wtf? Its not in the databank.

sithsaber408
I think GL and the makers of the prequels outrank an online databank that pablo helman is too busy to update. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.