You know what they need to come out with?...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
a game with detailed lightsaber combat like KOTOR and KOTOR 2 the sith lords where u have all the new present-day Star wars movie jedi and sith lords, u know like all ur favorites like vader, maul, count dooku, luke, darth sidious, obi wan, qui gon ect
wouldnt that be cool?

Se7in
Nah. You'd have like what, 10 duels.

Lightsnake
Ever play the Star Wars trilogy arcade game? Oh, boy, that is freaking SWEET! I could play through the Vader duel again and again

braz
^is it like a big arcade thing where it has like a bench to sit on and a little joystick with a big screen?

Captain REX
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Ever play the Star Wars trilogy arcade game? Oh, boy, that is freaking SWEET! I could play through the Vader duel again and again

d00d, I owned Vader so much... laughing out loud

General Envy
Originally posted by Captain REX
d00d, I owned Vader so much... laughing out loud

You played? Lucky for you, unfortunately for me there was a fat dude with Star Wars T-Shirt and glasses with huge bag of quarters infront of me so I couldn't play.

Se7in
I failed miserably on the flying missions, never got to the duel.

Lana
Originally posted by General Envy
You played? Lucky for you, unfortunately for me there was a fat dude with Star Wars T-Shirt and glasses with huge bag of quarters infront of me so I couldn't play.

Haha, that sucks....I spent so much time playing that game laughing out loud

Se7in
You can always catch me on the Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 machine though. I owned that machine for like a week.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.