Sith Race and Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Rikyl
Ok I have some questions... a) What exactly were the Sith originally? Anyone have any idea what they looked like?

Also... a New Order Sith (stole that title from someone, sorry)... what would be more powerful? A person trained originally as a Jedi or someone who learned everything from scratch from a Sith Lord?

Just wondering about that...

Se7in
The "original" Sith were a humanoid race found by the first dark Jedi exiled by the Jedi Order. They were enslaved by the dark Jedi. They were powerful in the Force, and for that reason the dark Jedi interbreeded with them, creating a race of even stronger dark Jedi, which would eventually become known as the Sith Empire. There was also a difference pre-Bane and post-Bane:

Pre-Bane Sith Empire Caste System:

Dark Lord of the Sith - usually the strongest and most powerful Sith, at certain times there was more than one

Sith Lord - Members of the Sith Council, lead many of the lower ranks into battle

Sith Warrior - mainly soldiers, with concentration on strength in the Force and fightining ability

Sith Acolyte - Force-sensitive who has begun his Dark Side training, similar to a Jedi Padawan

Sith Minion - usually non-Force-sensitive beings who served the Sith

Post-Bane Sith Empire Caste System:

Sith Master: Usually the stronger of the two Sith, he would train his apprentice until he/she was strong enough to fight their master and kill him/her

Sith Apprentice: Usually the weaker, remained the student of the Sith Master until strong enough to kill him/her, after which he/she would become a Sith Master and search for a new apprentice

It is unknown what the original Sith looked like.

It is also unknown whether someone trained as a Jedi originally made a difference in their strength overall. Evidence supports the inverse.

Lord Rikyl
I see, thanks for that insight. If anyone else has anything to add, it'd be great.

Se7in
Well, let's compare:

People starting as Jedi:
Exar Kun
Ulic Qel-Droma
Anakin Skywalker
Freedon Nadd
Darth Revan
Darth Malak

People starting as Sith:
Marka Ragnos
Darth Sidious
Lord Simus
Nada Sadow

It would seem, former-Jedi Sith are very powerful, but the true strongest seem to be purely Sith-trained.

Lord Rikyl
Are you saying that Ragnos is guaranteed to be more powerful than Kun?

Darth_Glentract
Not garunteed, just probably more powerful then Kun.

Sidious isn't a true Sith, btw.

Lord Rikyl
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Not garunteed, just probably more powerful then Kun.

Sidious isn't a true Sith, btw. Sidious is a true Sith, just in the New Order after Darth Bane.

This is what I figure:

Sith Race
Ancient Sith (before Darth Bane's New Order)
New Order Sith (every Sith Master and Apprentice after Darth Bane)

Captain REX
Bah, not this again. Stupid Sith history...

Lord Rikyl
Originally posted by Captain REX
Bah, not this again. Stupid Sith history... not my fault i'm curious... i'm sorry Lord Rex. i'll never make a topic about something I need to know again.

exanda kane
Marka Ragnos was actually a half-breed, cross betwen Dark jedi (Human I take it) and the Sith species, so he was physically immensely strong.

Lord Rikyl
Originally posted by exanda kane
Marka Ragnos was actually a half-breed, cross betwen Dark jedi (Human I take it) and the Sith species, so he was physically immensely strong. Ah, I didn't know that. See I learn more every day.

Lightsnake
We have seen what the Sith looked out....Sadow? The Sith we see bowing to the first unnamed Dark Lord?

Lord Rikyl
Where is that picture?

Captain REX
Originally posted by Lord Rikyl
not my fault i'm curious... i'm sorry Lord Rex. i'll never make a topic about something I need to know again.

Oh, not what I meant. It's just that some people try to take the Sith species too far and say that Sidious is not a Sith...period...

Though, Lord Rex is kinda catchy. wink

Lord Rikyl
Originally posted by Captain REX
Oh, not what I meant. It's just that some people try to take the Sith species too far and say that Sidious is not a Sith...period...

Though, Lord Rex is kinda catchy. wink lol ok then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.