-=- Which Movies Have Schizophrenic As One of the Main Chracters? -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
The Shinning, (Timmy / Tommy was it? REDRUM!)

Fight Club, (Tyler Durden)

Secret Window, (Man With the hat)

Which other Movies?

papabeard
Taxi Driver ?

Neo_Version 7
How about the Robert De Niro character in "Hide and Seek"?

papabeard
Switchblade Romance / Haute Tension

Mando
Jim Carrey / Me Myself and Irene

MildPossession
You do realise schizophrenia has nothing to do with multiple personality disorder...

Koala MeatPie
Hearing voices to do things.

REDRUM!

Waking up having done things they don't remeber.

Fight Club / Hide & Seek

Me Myself Annd Irenne would not qualify.

Solo
The Machinist

fini
A beautiful Mind

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Solo
The Machinist

That Was Sleep Deprevation.

Ecen says it on the official site.

Mando
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Me Myself Annd Irenne would not qualify.

He's suffering from advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage.

I don't see why you wouldn't think that would qualify. One is Officer Charlie Baileygates and the other is Hank Evans. Even one of Zellweger's quotes is "He's a Scitzo!"

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by MildPossession
You do realise schizophrenia has nothing to do with multiple personality disorder...

Originally posted by Mando
He's suffering from advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage.

I don't see why you wouldn't think that would qualify. One is Officer Charlie Baileygates and the other is Hank Evans. Even one of Zellweger's quotes is "He's a Scitzo!"

Right

The Unknown
Originally posted by DarkWizard

Just because they say something in a movie doesn't mean it's true...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.