Chozos vs Covenants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IcePunk
alien vs alien

swedish_bum
Well i think chozo

Thunder Fox
same ^

IcePunk
Yeah, me too ^^

swedish_bum
the most intelligent race in the universe ffs

Thunder Fox
they mastered the art of war been around for who knows how long

swedish_bum
hell yeah!

Shadow x 20
So is this just Elites vs. Chozo are the entire Covenant (including ships and everyhing) vs. Chozo (including ships and everything)?

swedish_bum
ask Ice punk

IcePunk
I'll put it like this, would you like to be one of the chozo or one of the covenant?
Argue about why the other is better than the other.
Who's got the better technology?
Who's smarter?
This is not a fight.

swedish_bum
well then no doubt that the chozo win this match then

Thunder Fox
agreeed chozo seems better

Shadow x 20
I want to be an Elite. A Gold Elite in command of dozens of cruisers so I can nuke planets like Reach smile

IcePunk
Try to think outside the warzone.

Shadow x 20
Why? The Covenant is a warrior race. Every Elite is trained to fight and kill. smile smile

DarkC
I haven't really heard of the Chozo laying waste to an entire planet in under four hours....so I'll go with Covenant for now.

thegmeister53
Originally posted by IcePunk
I'll put it like this, would you like to be one of the chozo or one of the covenant?
Argue about why the other is better than the other.
Who's got the better technology?
Who's smarter?
This is not a fight.

Chozo. I don't like war and there lifestyle is so peaceful. Not like the covenant. Who wants to get that hell bent over religion. They also have no intelligence whatsoever since most of their weapons were ripped off the forerunners, who pale in comparison to the chozo based on technology.

Shadow x 20
Alright let's see that. The Covenant has the grand religion and the humans are calling their religion fake. And the Covenant ain't fighting the war because of the Religion alone. They're fighting because the humans are trying to stop the great journey. Where have we seen a war for religion...Crusades.

thegmeister53
Do you even know what the great journey is?

Shadow x 20
The activation of Halo. The forerunners created the 7 rings to destroy any and all possible life that the Flood can take for their own. The purpose is to cut off the source of food for the Flood aka life forms. The Great Journey is that for the Covenant which they believe to be their pathway to paradise or heaven...either one works here. The Covenant's religion is like early man's religion. Just trying to find answers for those questions with no logic to it.

swedish_bum
Chozos could easily wipe out a race if they wanted to but they are peaceful, if necessary they have chozo warriors that will have Samus like suits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.