Shadows in the Sun: Sign-in & Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok, well, consider it approved if you take it Unhosted then.
Well I tried to get this in Hosted Role-Play but Ush said I should take it to unhosted and well here I am.

Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Alright here's a new idea.

Shadows in the Sun

NOTE: Their is a cast of characters you must chose from that I will post more information on if this RPG can get started.

Males
Kyle Park
John O'Donnell
Adam Black
Alex Wright

Females
Stacy Williamson
Jennifer Hanson
Brittany Moore
April Brown

The story:
A small ship bound for one course gets caught in a mighty hurricane and appears on a small unknown island with a huge 100 foot wall circling the center of the isle. Before anyone can do anything a group of naives attack and kidnaps 5 of their comrades and it is up to the remaining 8 to save them. But what is in the center of the island that these naives are trying so hard to keep out?

Rules:
-No godmoding
-No changing the main course of the RPG
-No posting stuff like "I jumped up and sliced him in two"
-No killing off a character without the player's permission and mine.
-You can only select weapons from the weapon list I'll post later
-No unlimited ammo
-No killing 100 people without you getting a bruise
(Also note that the year this takes place is the 1956)

KillerNinja: Kyle Park
Princess Lyla: Brittany Moore
Espio x 20: Adam Black
KingDubya: John O'Donnell
Lina Maroul: April Brown
Hyuga Q: Alex Wright
Shadow x 20: Jack O'Neil
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way here are the character profiles:

Kyle Park (KillerNinja)
Sex: Male
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 210lbs
Bio: Born in New York City. Kyle was always the adventure type and loved to get in trouble. The kid always acted and never once took time to think. After his mom died when he was 17 he joined the army for World War II. Kyle was wounded and returned home after 4 months of fighting. When Kyle turned 21 he got web to Mary and 3 years later she died along with his new born child. Kyle is a police officer in New York City.

Brittany Moore (Princess Lyla)
Sex: Female
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120lbs
Bio: Brittany was born in Jacksonville where she lived a nice life. Brittany's life changed after the war when she turned 8 her father was killed. She got over her father's death when she turned 9 and met Jack who become her best friend. Brittany was always calm and always kept her cool which was what Jack said he liked most about her. When Brittany turned 18 she moved to New York City where Jack went to a year before. Brittany's little sister, May, stayed home in Jacksonville who is just 2 years younger. Brittany can always cheer someone up. In New York City Brittany runs a bar called Moore.

Adam Black (Espio X 20)
Height: 6'
Weight: 160lbs
Bio: Adam is a genius when it comes to hunting. He could almost predict where his prey was going to move and will be able to catch anything. Adam was born in Jackson where he met April. Adam grew fund for April very fast and when he turned 17 and headed out for New York City to become big. Adam will say anything without thinking always causing a problem. Adam is a carpenter working with Jack and John.

John O'Donnell (KingDubya)
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 149lbs
Bio: John was always a cool guy. Born in Orlando Florida where John became good friends with Alex. John had a dream to become the greatest stun man in the world always taking life or death chances. John knows how to talk to the ladies to get anyone he wants but no relationship ever lasted a week with John. To go after his dream John moved to New York City. John is a carpenter working with Jack and Adam.

April Brown (Lina Maroul)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 123lbs
Bio: Born in Jackson where she met Adam. April was always the one to think on the bright side of everything. April loves the peaceful things of life and always thought of Adam as an older brother and nothing more. April lost her twin sister at the age of 10 in a murder. She still thinks of her twin sister, Martha, from time to time. April moved to New York after her house was burnt down when she was 20 hoping to start over. April is a maid working for a rich guy named William Jones.

Alex Wright (Hyuga Q)
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 180lbs
Bio: Born in New York City. Alex is a WW2 vet. Alex joined when he was 17 and fought for 3 years on the side of the USA. Alex wants to make a name for himself as a great war hero and would go to war for his country any day. Alex was wed to Linda when he turned 27 but they got a divorce. Alex really didn't care for his heart called for an adventure. Alex is a police officer working with Kyle.

Jack O'Neil (Shadow x 20)
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 150lbs
Bio: Born in Jacksonville Florida. Jack became friends with Brittany when he was 11. Jack was a silent one and a tough guy never backing down from a challenge. Jack loved to mess around in the woods by his house mostly in his teen years. Jack isn't the easiest guy to get close to but he is good at heart and will always help his friends out until he can't do anything else for them. Jack keeps his emotions to himself. Jack moved to New York City hoping to keep everything to himself. Jack is a carpenter working with Adam and John.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only remaining character is Jennifer Hanson so if you are a guy wanting a role in this RPG you will have to take a lesser character with a smaller role and a bigger chance of you dieing. Have a good day.

Thunder Fox
damn it whos let then

Shadow x 20
Side Characters:
Paul
Jimmy
Captain Ben
Angel
Luke
Rufus
Cathy

Thunder Fox
urgh forget it

Shadow x 20
Here's the last character smile

Jennifer Hanson
Weight: 130lbs
Bio: Born in New York City. Jennifer was always getting her way no matter what she did. Jennifer doesn't take s*** from no one and will tell you what you are doing wrong. Jennifer met Jack the day he moved to New York City and got a job as a carpenter. Over the months Jennifer fell for Jack but he doesn't feel the same for her but that doesn't stop her. Jennifer, once she sets her mind to something, will never let it go until she gets it. She is currently working as a model.

Thunder Fox
urgh alright i'll take her

Shadow x 20
...are you joking? Why not Captain Ben? If anything he has the biggest role out of the side characters. Not to mention the trip to the isle will take a while.

Thunder Fox
oh i thought you wer talking about.. o forget it capt.ben then although i hate being side characters

Shadow x 20
Alright we got a Captain Ben. Don't worry just because you are a side character doesn't mean you can't make your character be the hero. stick out tongue

Espio X 20
Me'z here and me'z gonna be'z Adam Black... 'z....

Shadow x 20
Adam Black (Espio X 20)
Height: 6'
Weight: 160lbs
Bio: Adam is a genius when it comes to hunting. He could almost predict where his prey was going to move and will be able to catch anything. Adam was born in Jackson where he met April. Adam grew fund for April very fast and when he turned 17 and headed out for New York City to become big. Adam will say anything without thinking always causing a problem. Adam is a carpenter working with Jack and John.

Wild Cherry
you said i could take jennifer, right??

Shadow x 20
Yeah! Now we have the full list.

Wild Cherry: Jennifer Hanson

Thunder Fox

Shadow x 20
We will start tomorrow. At the moment only WC, TF, and HQ are on.

Hyuga Q
Lets do it

Shadow x 20
If someone else comes on maybe but at the moment I'm thinking we should hold off for the others.

Shadow x 20
Forgot about Stacy Williamson.

Stacy Williamson
Weight: 110lbs
Bio: Stacy was born in Little Rock. She just graduated High School and headed out to New York City on vacation. Stacy is a girl that tends to think of herself as the center of the universe. She never lets anyone out do her at anything without a fight. Stacy makes her voice heard when something doesn't go her way.

Shadow x 20
Alright crazy for boys will take the role as Stacy.

Shadow x 20
Since we got a full list and since 4 people are on we shall begin smile

Shadows in the Sun

Shadow x 20
Wild Cherry: Jennifer Hanson
crazy for boys: Stacy Williamson

Alright here's now who is open

Kyle Park
John O'Donnell

Gun
Boo

Shadow x 20
WTF? Hey Ben.

Gun
Im back *****

Shadow x 20
Alright Shadows didn't start well. I'm start over so pick 1 of the 8 characters.

Jack O'Neil: Shadow

----Male----
Kyle Park
Adam Black
John O'Donnell
Alex Wright

----Female----
Brittany Moore
Stacy Williamson
Jennifer Hanson
April Brown

Thunder Fox
kyle then

Shadow x 20
----Male----
Kyle Park: Thunder Fox
Adam Black
John O'Donnell
Alex Wright

----Female----
Brittany Moore
Stacy Williamson
Jennifer Hanson
April Brown

Princess Lyla
I'm still Brittany hey everyone!

Shadow x 20
----Male----
Adam Black
John O'Donnell
Alex Wright

----Female----
Brittany Moore: Princess Lyla
Stacy Williamson
Jennifer Hanson
April Brown

NOTE: You can read about your character on page 1

Princess Lyla
I run a bar cool big grin

Dyingstar29
ok If Alex Wright is available ill take it

Shadow x 20
----Male----
Adam Black
John O'Donnell
Alex Wright: Dyingstar29

----Female----
Stacy Williamson
Jennifer Hanson
April Brown

Shadow x 20
----Male----
Adam Black
John O'Donnell

----Female----
Stacy Williamson: rollplayer
Jennifer Hanson
April Brown

Shadow x 20
----Male----
Adam Black: Espio X 20
John O'Donnell

----Female----
Jennifer Hanson
April Brown

Tails x 20
(can i join)

Shadow x 20
----Male----
Adam Black: Espio X 20
John O'Donnell: Tails x 20

----Female----
Jennifer Hanson
April Brown

We are on a boat heading for Shadow Island by the way

Shadow x 20
----Male----
Adam Black:

----Female----
Stacy Williamson
Jennifer Hanson
April Brown

LiL nAstY GirL
I guess I'll take Stacy Williamson

Shadow x 20
Stacy Williamson
Weight: 110lbs
Bio: Stacy was born in Little Rock. She just graduated High School and headed out to New York City on vacation. Stacy is a girl that tends to think of herself as the center of the universe. She never lets anyone out do her at anything without a fight. Stacy makes her voice heard when something doesn't go her way.

----Male----
Adam Black

----Female----
Stacy Williamson: LiL nAstY GirL
Jennifer Hanson
April Brown

Shadow x 20
April Brown
Weight: 123lbs
Bio: Born in Jackson where she met Adam. April was always the one to think on the bright side of everything. April loves the peaceful things of life and always thought of Adam as an older brother and nothing more. April lost her twin sister at the age of 10 in a murder. She still thinks of her twin sister, Martha, from time to time. April moved to New York after her house was burnt down when she was 20 hoping to start over. April is a maid working for a rich guy named William Jones.

Jennifer Hanson
Weight: 130lbs
Bio: Born in New York City. Jennifer was always getting her way no matter what she did. Jennifer doesn't take s*** from no one and will tell you what you are doing wrong. Jennifer met Jack the day he moved to New York City and got a job as a carpenter. Over the months Jennifer fell for Jack but he doesn't feel the same for her but that doesn't stop her. Jennifer, once she sets her mind to something, will never let it go until she gets it. She is currently working as a model.

Shadow x 20
----Male----
Adam Black

----Female----
Jennifer Hanson
April Brown: Raven Guardia

TigerEyes
i gotta pick a person...
ok
Adam....

Shadow x 20
----Male----
Adam Black: TigerEyes

----Female----
Jennifer Hanson

RavenKnight
Giovanna Hayden
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120lbs
Bio: Nothing is know about her. Her sotry is complicated but we find more and more info in the game.

Shadow x 20
Coming to KMC General Fiction area:

Shadows in the Sun

The story itself will start years before the RPG to give the 8 characters more of a background whether it is fighting in World War II or trying to find a meaning in life. All 8 characters will have a few pages (2-5) to tell everyone their story before they get bound for one fate.

If you want to write your own character's story please PM.

Shadow x 20
----Male----
Kyle Park
Adam Black: TigerEyes

----Female----
Jennifer Hanson: RavenKnight

Kyle Park is now opened

Shadow x 20
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=386459&from=thread&pagenumber=1#post5758755
Shadows in the Sun the story is up now at General Friction area with Jack's story and a part of Brittany's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.