street fighter vs mortal kombat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gi-jo-man
which of those 2 games has better fighters ? i like streetfighter better but mortal kombat is cool to

juggy#1
street fighter wins

Wetari
Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat has nothing special really. Just a few super powers and lame martial arts moves

darth plo koon
i hate things like street fighter and anime i like mortal kombat it would win raiden is a god he could kill them all lol

Wetari
Yeah, to think of it MK would win since raiden with his retarded headbutt and Liu Kang's stupid Wong Fei Hung wannabe Shadowless kick lol

juggy#1
Originally posted by Wetari
Yeah, to think of it MK would win since raiden with his retarded headbutt and Liu Kang's stupid Wong Fei Hung wannabe Shadowless kick lol im not a good player with mortal kombat. but street fighter i kick ass. the only player i know how to use there powers on mortal kombat is raiden

JacopeX
TIE!!!

I like both series, there so good

jinzin
errr MK totally

I mean you have gods capible of destroying planets just by fighting on them (rayden mk I)

cybernetic ninja units capible of self destructing and blowing up the entire world (cybernetic ninjas mk III, ultimate, and trilogy)

half dragon men who dwarf rayden in strength (goro, blood and thunder)
and are durable enough to take everything rayden has before being vaporized (kintaro mk II)

sorcerors who can am their strength to god like levels (quan chi and shang stung deadly alliance)

sorcerors who outclass them by leagues (shao kahn) who have also vaporized rayden with a thought...

fighters who can't be killed and instead just become stronger, (scorepion)

fighters capible of deating entire armies single handedly (sub zero deception)

for some reason... street fighters just don't seem quite as impressive.

jinzin
Originally posted by jinzin
errr MK totally

I mean you have gods capible of destroying planets just by fighting on them (rayden mk I)

cybernetic ninja units capible of self destructing and blowing up the entire world (cybernetic ninjas mk III, ultimate, and trilogy)

half dragon men who dwarf rayden in strength (goro, blood and thunder)
and are durable enough to take everything rayden has before being vaporized (kintaro mk II)

sorcerors who can amp their strength to god like levels (quan chi and shang stung deadly alliance)

sorcerors who outclass them by leagues (shao kahn) who have also vaporized rayden with a thought...

fighters who can't be killed and instead just become stronger, (scorpion)

fighters capible of defeating entire armies single handedly (sub zero deception)

for some reason... street fighters just don't seem quite as impressive.

jinzin
whoops... I edited my post and that happened.... What the f**k?

JacopeX
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ven-spida/Capcom/akuma6.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ven-spida/Capcom/bison1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ven-spida/Capcom/blanka1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ven-spida/Capcom/captaincommando3.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ven-spida/Capcom/Chunli3.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ven-spida/Capcom/chunli6.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ven-spida/Capcom/kens10.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ven-spida/Capcom/ryu2.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ven-spida/Capcom/ryu6.gif

JacopeX
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ven-spida/Capcom/ryu8.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ven-spida/Capcom/sagat1.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ven-spida/Capcom/sakura2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ven-spida/Capcom/bison4.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ven-spida/Capcom/zangief3.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ven-spida/Capcom/ryu7.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ven-spida/Capcom/chunli2.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ven-spida/Capcom/charlie6.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/ven-spida/Capcom/chunli7.gif

I STILL THINK ITS A TIE!!!

jinzin
sorry.. I simply don't see how....

if they're not fighting in outworld rayden alone will be too much for most of the st crew nevermind everyone else...

and if they ARE fighting in outworld shao kahn will basically take the place of rayden....

oyyyy and then there's onaga... eeeep....

JacopeX
Man this fight is so close

Tha C-Master
This again... street fighter. The "he's a god" just doesn't cut it, because a god could be a variety of levels and strengths.

I haven't seen anything to warrant MK that impressive, all they have are "titles"... Cyber akuma, shin akuma, oro, gill, Later stages of Ryu, Shin Bison, they do more powerful things on a regular basis.

Scorpion doesn't need to be killed. Sub zero got ripped apart by noobsmoke, scorpion got beat my moloch and drahmin, etc.

Knuckles X 20
what i learned from this forum is that SF owns lots of things including this with men capable of destroying mountins in a punch

jinzin
c... subzero being ripped apart by noob smoke is not canon it's one ending out of a number of endings and it's not the right one... shinjuko's ending is the canon ending and subzero was very much alive... furthermore noob is pretty much exactly what scorpion is.

and yeah they DO need to kill scorpion if they don't want him decimating their ranks... but hell since already dead, and subzero's the only one who can kill him via bloodright due to the demigod yu, then they are gonna get decimated by scorpion..

when scorpion was beaten by moloch and drahmin it was when they got the jump on him while in persuit of quan chi... AND they were losing the fight up until he got tossed into the soulnado.. which is a plot device NONE of the SF fighters possess....

so your only two arguments don't hold up.. period. you have serious misconceptions of their power levels... destroying planets and making the entirety of outworld quake (keep in mind outworld is literally dozens of times the size of earth)with a one on one fight 9shao kahn vs. ermac)are serious indicators that these guys have massive power levels...

are you even aware why shao kahn needs to keep adding realms to outworld? it's because he's so powerful that he literally needs more room to allow that power to keep growing...

hell even when rayden was turned into a mortal.. when he and shao kahn fought in mk III it shook the earth to it's core.

sorry but "they are god's" really does seem to "cut it" here..

ryu on the other hand is getting his ass beat by boxers.... go figure.

Tha C-Master
c... subzero being ripped apart by noob smoke is not canon it's one ending out of a number of endings and it's not the right one... shinjuko's ending is the canon ending and subzero was very much alive... furthermore noob is pretty much exactly what scorpion is.

and yeah they DO need to kill scorpion if they don't want him decimating their ranks... but hell since already dead, and subzero's the only one who can kill him via bloodright due to the demigod yu, then they are gonna get decimated by scorpion..

when scorpion was beaten by moloch and drahmin it was when they got the jump on him while in persuit of quan chi... AND they were losing the fight up until he got tossed into the soulnado.. which is a plot device NONE of the SF fighters possess....

so your only two arguments don't hold up.. period. you have serious misconceptions of their power levels... destroying planets and making the entirety of outworld quake (keep in mind outworld is literally dozens of times the size of earth)with a one on one fight 9shao kahn vs. ermac)are serious indicators that these guys have massive power levels...

are you even aware why shao kahn needs to keep adding realms to outworld? it's because he's so powerful that he literally needs more room to allow that power to keep growing...

hell even when rayden was turned into a mortal.. when he and shao kahn fought in mk III it shook the earth to it's core.

sorry but "they are god's" really does seem to "cut it" here..

ryu on the other hand is getting his ass beat by boxers.... go figure. But Kahn loses to sorcerers? You're right, all of your arguments are PLOT devices... the thing is, alot of these characters do nothing spectacular at all... Kang has given Shang and characters on that level enough problems.... planet shaking meants little, akuma does that in the stomp.

Terry bogard beat a god, so what? Go look up god, the definition MAY surprise you...

jinzin
these characters quake outworld, and earth, have enough energy or destructive power to blow up planets just by fighting on them, wipe out entire realms have the energies of millions of souls.. and yet they don't do anything impressive? my ass... sorry the mk guys don't do anything quite as impressive as et beat up by boxers and street punks...

and you talk as if the sorcerors in question aren't all that powerful.. quan chi is the most powerful sorceror in outworld... shang tsung has enough power to conend with rayden... and that was when he was in his old body....

THEN when what you're reffering to about kahn did happen.. stung was amped up after absorbing nearly limitless strength from the soul tombs of outworld.. while quan chi was also amped up by shinnok's medalion both were at godlike levels when they beat "kahn"

who wasn't even kahn.. that was a clone of kahn that was created to pose as the real thing, while the real thing was getting his strength back from his fight in MK III.

when has akuma ever shook the earth by stomping the ground?

and finally... how strong exactly do you think lui kang is? What the f**k?
when he beat stung it was vs. old stung and it was because he was the fastest warrior in the tournement... but he's not exactly a weakling... confused

swedish_bum
I would like to see one of the SF guys to beat the crap of Goro, Kingtaro ore Motaro.

Smoke can blow up a planet smile

Tha C-Master
these characters quake outworld, and earth, have enough energy or destructive power to blow up planets just by fighting on them, wipe out entire realms have the energies of millions of souls.. and yet they don't do anything impressive? my ass... sorry the mk guys don't do anything quite as impressive as et beat up by boxers and street punks...

and you talk as if the sorcerors in question aren't all that powerful.. quan chi is the most powerful sorceror in outworld... shang tsung has enough power to conend with rayden... and that was when he was in his old body....

THEN when what you're reffering to about kahn did happen.. stung was amped up after absorbing nearly limitless strength from the soul tombs of outworld.. while quan chi was also amped up by shinnok's medalion both were at godlike levels when they beat "kahn"

who wasn't even kahn.. that was a clone of kahn that was created to pose as the real thing, while the real thing was getting his strength back from his fight in MK III.

when has akuma ever shook the earth by stomping the ground?

and finally... how strong exactly do you think lui kang is? What the f**k?
when he beat stung it was vs. old stung and it was because he was the fastest warrior in the tournement... but he's not exactly a weakling... confused See here you go with these "titles" again, just like last time... what do they do?

Lesse Gill is immortal and has crashed meteors and split oceans. Like akuma... Characters relative to the SF, Geese and Terry have shown to be much stronger as well...

A "god" is a very broad term, which just simply suggest supernatural prowress and being looked up to, god doesnt mean "unstoppable".

To top it off, you use them at the top of the charts, and try to use SF characters at the bottom. Talk about biased.

Akuma And Gill alone, pwn about 90% of the characters....

Raiden is weaker when he fights on earth... the characters aren't "weak" but they just aren't as impressive as top tier sf characters.

jinzin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
See here you go with these "titles" again, just like last time... what do they do?

Lesse Gill is immortal and has crashed meteors and split oceans. Like akuma... Characters relative to the SF, Geese and Terry have shown to be much stronger as well...

A "god" is a very broad term, which just simply suggest supernatural prowress and being looked up to, god doesnt mean "unstoppable".

To top it off, you use them at the top of the charts, and try to use SF characters at the bottom. Talk about biased.

Akuma And Gill alone, pwn about 90% of the characters....

Raiden is weaker when he fights on earth... the characters aren't "weak" but they just aren't as impressive as top tier sf characters.

everytime you post about anything where you don't know what the hell you're talking about it's clearly evident to anyone who knows what's really going on...

My bias only reflects to yours..... you said they've (mk characters) never done anything impressive.. obviously.. that's simply untrue... it's a false statement with nothing to back it up BUT bias.... furthermore you keep building up these street fighter characters to levels that are farrrrrr more impressive then they've really shown to be... can chung li blow up a city block? yeah on a good day.... but... has she had trouble with a few street thugs... yeah.. she has.

akuma can't even use half of his best techniques on half of the MK characters.... what's he going to do send scorpion's soul to hell? pfffft... okay yeah good strategy if he wants to make scorpion stronger... confused
or take smoke's soul? or sectors? or noobs? what soul?

he's not very battle effective against these guys especially the sorcerors who would own him.. easily at that.

And rayden being weaker when fighting on earth? where the hell are you getting this misled info? What the f**k?

if rayden fights on earth... really fights... the earth would be destroyed... that's why he doesn't fight on earth.. the only time he has he was fighting AS A MORTAL... and STILL shook the planet to it's core... literally.

the only other times he's taken a direct role in the fighting have all been when in outworld.. and in outworld he's much like spawn... as his power steadily and dramatically decreases over a short amount of time (which is why he stressed finding the deadly alliance so quickly while in outworld).

not as impressive as the SF characters? confused

hardly... when I see sf characters blow up planets or quake planets the size of jupiter then I'll be impressed.

JacopeX
This gotta be a tei. They all got fighting techniques but look, thwe fighters in MK are way bigger but the Street fighters are powerful and so are the other Mk fighteers. They got the same stances laos. This is a tie!

Tha C-Master

shin_remy
nice said c-master (y)

smile absolute true!!!

JacopeX
Yea yea, but still, its gonna be a tough one. Why cant someone make a cartoon out of this, make a series

jinzin
No you're the one who's biased here I'm afriad, we've been through this multiple times on multiple threads... You choose I single feat, one,

actually that "single feat" has happened in 2 different medias and 3 different incarnations of street fighter... the only reason I keep saying that is because you keep making unjust claims to MK characters... you ignore HOW events took place in the MK verse so I choose to throw that in your face for a reality check.

and then you amp them up based on titles, and names...,

how am I amping them up? where in this thread have I stated anything that's remotely similar to "he's a god, he wins".... I'm giving you feat after feat after feat, it's you who chooses to ignore them... confused

I never said they weren't impressive, I'm saying that you are overrating them, along with the fanboys who are crazy about "gods" and "fatalities"... whatever.

there you go again back tracking.... yeah... you DID... here....

I haven't seen anything to warrant MK that impressive, all they have are "titles

and implied so again here... doh liar....

the thing is, alot of these characters do nothing spectacular at all...

All you've said is "jldjfaofi lol sub zero", what is convincing me they will win, besides the facts that they are "gods" and "sorcerors"?

nadda if that's all you're understanding from my posts.. confused

Oh this is great, are you saying I don't know games? I LIVE and BREATHE games, this statement alone is one copout of many I've come across, the ones that say I don't know what I'm talking about are the ones who are perceived as less knowledgeable by the majority.

it's not a copout... (stop using sranks arguments against you btw...) it's an observation... notice how my argument continued after my accusation? I don't think you do... yeah... not a copout. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not ONLY did I play Mortal Kombat BEFORE streetfighter, I own all the games, watch the movies, AND have the codes, the books, the secrets ALL unlocked. MK1,2,3,Ultimate,Trilogy,4,DA, and D...

I have Alpha 3, Capcom vs SNK 2, and Street Fighter Anniversary.

then you're either lying about this... or making claims about the MK characters that are disingenuine knowing full well that they are false and yet making them anyways... one way or the other you're lying about something here.. which is it?

or is it that you don't comprehend the MK storylines? (i'm not trying to be insulting by the way.. I'm genuinely asking)

No, you're definately more biased, I've said nothing about the SF characters being unbeatable or anything... you go right in about Scorpion can ONLY lose to Sub Zero (being killed isn't the only way to lose by forum rules btw), and shit like that.
this is a group battle the dynamic of the battle changes when it's simply a one on one.. and tere you go again makinag false claims.. I've only ever claimed that sub zero's the only one that can KILL scorpion via bloodright.. but tell me.. what's the use of beating scorpion if he comes back and kills you 10 seconds later? is that really a win in your eyes.. I mean sure ryu may "beat" scorpion but he'll still die.... while scorpion will remain undead.. who's the real loser there? I'm guessing it's not the guy that ends up dead...

I remember you had the audacity to claim that Scorpion's projectile superiorty was greater than that of Akuma's.
and I remember claiming akuma had a more devistating projectile while scorpion had a more deadly one...

Even if I was to switch bits on games, the streetfighter characters would have more complex moves and switches anyway so I don't see the point of going down THAT route, but alas.
depends on which games... only a few of the characters have really more complex moves.. like gill for instance.. for the most part SF games are great for button mashers... I should know I'm one of em.

Stop twisting what I say to suit you, I feel you are simply exaggerating most of the characters powers.

with feats? What the f**k? and I'm not twisting anything.. you said it.. stop backtracking when you've put your own foot in your mouth...

Impressive is what is in relevacy to something else. I can't simply say that something isn't impressive, without relating it to something else, or else it would be too ambiguous to rebute.

to which I ask again.. where are their feats that are comparible to destroying planets and shaking other dozens of times the size of earth?

ayers rock <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<earth....

I simply believe that the majority of the MK cast are pushovers, and why. Guys like Goro, Motoro, Kintaro, Johnny Cage, Sonya, Kano, Jax, Kung, Kitana, etc... are simply better off not mentioned.
goro motaro and kiintaro alllll are class 100 characters... goro's overpowered rayden AND took the full fury of his blasts before going down... same with kintaro.. though sufficiently weakened rayden had to expell all of his energies to vaporize kintaro... jax friggin onepunched kintaro... NOT pushovers...
on a person for person vs. match MK just has more power going for them...

So that leaves the top tiers: sub zero, scorpion, etc. Which you are harping upon and blowing them up to ridiculous levels, by not only using something they do, but using as you said a plot device to support ALL of your arguments, which again is nothing new.

"by not using only something they do"

laughing out loud

so I'm not allowed to use feats to support my claims? roll eyes (sarcastic)

and I'm not amping them up... FEATS produce evidence.. FEATS.. you're arguing against FEATS not bias, not interpretation... just solid hardcore FEATS... and how are my arguments based upon plot devices?
scorpion being undead? shang stung power up by soul tombs? quan chi using shinnoks amulet? is that what you're reffering to?
the bg difference is.. ALL OF THESE GUYS bring those to a fight.. nobody in the SF cast is capible of just whippin out a soulnado from what I understand.. confused

Where did I do that? Go and point to me where I got these characters, and BEGAN to even really go down the list on what they can do... as a matter of fact I hadn't said too much of anything, because this debate is redone once a month. Killer Instinct characters could take the MK, the top tiers anyways..
blah blah blah...

you know exactly where you did that... when you used friggin crossovers to support your bias argument..

How is your rhetoric good, only when YOU choose to apply it?

How come I can't go back to MK 3 and see the guys do something not at all that impressive? Why do you want SF to fight weak why MK fights strong? Do you need them to win that bad?

you CAN go back to MK III if you choose.. but that's where I'm using most of my feats so I wouldn't recommend it..

it's not that I need MK to win that badly.. I just want you to realize why your claims are false ones and why SF characters are not on a higher tier than MK ones... the evidence I give you, you choose to ignore.. so there may not be a point to it...

Furthermore I was strictly speaking top tier characters who show immortality, and do things like this EFFORTLESSLY, and furthermore, their true powerlevels are hardly shown, because unlike MK, they just fight... not for the sake of the world more often than not, but just for the sake of improving... (foes aside).
not for the sake of the world?...

BISON anybody... confused lol...
so now you're argument has desolved into a "they SHOULD be able to do this" without anything solid to back it up?why am I not surprised?

jinzin
You have nothing here but claims jinzin, claims, claims, claims, and they aren't impartial either. erm

i know akuma can take out a butload of people.. you say 90%? for the sake of argument we'll just use that number... but akuma can also lay waste to about 98% of the street fighter cast... what about that other 10%? there's no guarantee that he'd get the chance to get to that other 90% you were reffering to.. and he's hit people with those techniques yet they've lived... I have feats feats feats.. you have.. what again?

ah your favortie rebuttal, unfortunately for you this isn't a "TO THE DEATH!!!!" fight, its to see who can be defeated, and I don't see Scorpion exihibiting anything that puts him on shin akuma's level... seriously.
it's not if you don't want it to be? well sorry but considering the fact that MK characters like to kill opponents.. well...
first off.. how is shin cannon storyline?
second off scorpion puts quan chi on the run.. quan WITH his shinnok amulet... scorpion would be a match for the dragon king if they fought... that puts him on akuma's level... and if there was ever doubt.. he could and would transport them both to the netherrealm.. then akuma loses flat out....

Soul, Mind, and Body... All these characters can be defeated, S.Akuma breaks comets, splits islands, ryu destroys mountains, Gill and Oro are top tier... like Akuma, and they haven't even shown their max...
island... comet... <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< planet.... doh

and again you retreat to.. they coulda woulda shoulda..... not a strong argument.

And why? Because YOU say so? You mean the Sorcerers who had to double team Liu? Pushovers... they didn't do anything impressive physically... and their energy prowress isn't on akuma's level anyways. (projectiles... etc.) he teleports and sends them to hell..

no but rather because.. one old fighter has given akuma a decent run for his money... these sorcerors on the other hand have the energies of thousands of warriors on the MK level... akuma's not ready for that..

on the other hand.. "why because you say so?" in reference to akumas energy.

Rayden is a character from SNK, but Raiden sacrifices some of his power to fight on earth... you don't even know much about MK do you? erm

actually it would appear that you don't.. rayden (that's how I spell the name.. sue me... ) sacrifices his godhood to participate in Mortal Kombat on earth.. he gives up most of his power and he STILL shakes the planet just by fighting on it..

Akuma does that in a stomp, so does eyedol... not to mention Gill who brings meteors from the heavens, and stops time, oh and bison does that too btw...
in gameplay gill might.. and does it kill the opponent? rarely...
in storyline? when hasakuma done such?

Why would they do that, their just SF characters...
exactly... wink

TwisterGameX
lmao

Tha C-Master

DarkC
To answer any question between a few select fighters(click on pictures to watch):

KEN VS RAIDEN!
http://www.igniq.com/images/sf2_vs_mk_070605.JPG

RYU VS SCORPION!
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/8201/ryu6tr.th.jpg

Let us all forget our quarrels for a moment.

Tha C-Master
goro motaro and kiintaro alllll are class 100 characters... goro's overpowered rayden AND took the full fury of his blasts before going down... same with kintaro..

Raiden Killed himself and two of the "shin akuma owning sorcerors" and didn't do a blast that was that considerable... pfft.

Akuma sunk an island with a simple punch..

These guys don't have the same speed, warping, or nothing... not in gameplay... of course in a simulated match its debateable.

though sufficiently weakened rayden had to expell all of his energies to vaporize kintaro... jax friggin onepunched kintaro... NOT pushovers...
on a person for person vs. match MK just has more power going for them...

Raiden expelled his energies to own some sorcerors, and the sorcerors doubled team to beat Liu...

Akuma busts mountains... pushovers.

"by not using only something they do"

No... but ignoring how it happened.

so I'm not allowed to use feats to support my claims? roll eyes (sarcastic)
No, *you* aren't because you can't handle the power. /sarcasm

and I'm not amping them up... FEATS produce evidence.. FEATS.. you're arguing against FEATS not bias

But the plot CONTRADICTS your evidence, if I was to say that ken beat evil ryu, I would have to take into account that Ryu was distracted... see?

Good boy.

, not interpretation...

Your interpretation of the information would HAVE to be shown, or else you wouldn't be able to conjure an argument.

just solid hardcore FEATS...

With what was listed above.

and how are my arguments based upon plot devices?
scorpion being undead? shang stung power up by soul tombs? quan chi using shinnoks amulet? is that what you're reffering to?
the bg difference is.. Thats stuff you could look up in a bio... whoppe de doo.

ALL OF THESE GUYS bring those to a fight.. nobody in the SF cast is capible of just whippin out a soulnado from what I understand..
How about a meteor storm?

Or a shungokusatsu?

Misogi?

Kongou No Kouretsan?

All of them are unique, MK deals alot more with death and destruction, so it will have moves pertaining to that, so what?

blah blah blah...
halb halb halb

you know exactly where you did that... when you used friggin crossovers to support your bias argument..

Killer Instinct has crossovers you don't know anything about killer instinct.

CROSSOVERS... its ALL you use all the time, Spiderman vs Wolverine anyone?

Bias, well...

you CAN go back to MK III if you choose.. but that's where I'm using most of my feats so I wouldn't recommend it.. Not from where I've seen...

it's not that I need MK to win that badly.. I just want you to realize why your claims are false ones

What have I claimed, in that previous post, that was fact and not an opinion of relevancy?

and why SF characters are not on a higher tier than MK ones... the evidence I give you, you choose to ignore.. so there may not be a point to it...

You IGNORE plot devices, and when I disagree with your claims, it equates to me making a false one?

How arrogant.

not for the sake of the world?...

Here you go ignoring what I put down to help your argument.

BISON anybody... lol...

(foes aside), oh but wait, you left that out... how convienent.

so now you're argument has desolved into a "they SHOULD be able to do this" without anything solid to back it up?why am I not surprised? Your argument "is that I like it so it makes sense, so lets ignore all conditions..."

Same ol'

i know akuma can take out a butload of people.. you say 90%? for the sake of argument we'll just use that number... but akuma can also lay waste to about 98% of the street fighter cast... what about that other 10%?

Bad math, I have no clu what you are getting at, please rephrase...

there's no guarantee that he'd get the chance to get to that other 90% you were reffering to.. and he's hit people with those techniques yet they've lived...

*Shin Akuma* has the ability to destroy most of these people utterly, and simultaneously.

Furthermore Gill is the only one who has truly survived a raging demon with no ill affects, Gen lived but was destroyed... and it wasn't a full one.

Misogi hasn't been used on an opponent to my knowledge.

I have feats feats feats.. you have.. what again?

Logic and feats that don't run off of plot devices that I'm willing to see BOTH sides of. You have plot devices and bias.

Like below... Lets see.

it's not if you don't want it to be? well sorry but considering the fact that MK characters like to kill opponents.. well...

Which makes it worse for them... imagine SF characters powers unleashed. eek!

first off.. how is shin cannon storyline?

First off, how much is Shin really Shin?

second off scorpion puts quan chi on the run.. quan WITH his shinnok amulet...

An example of you skipping the plot device because it turns you on...

*Ignores that Chi got weaker and Scorpion was stronger and stronger, and need Moloch and Drahmin to assist him (Quan Chi).

I'm not horny anymore, and I have YOU to blame... for shame...

scorpion would be a match for the dragon king if they fought...

Subjective, we'll get into this further...

that puts him on akuma's level...

HAH!!! When akuma is testing him out and hasn't decided to put out "orochi" or submit to his true power...

and if there was ever doubt.. he could and would transport them both to the netherrealm.. then akuma loses flat out....

You've already got owned here and changed your statement when I first came remember?

Either way Akuma transports out... and pwns him.

island... comet... <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< planet.... doh

Regular Akuma, Regular Akuma... shakes the planet. Hardly tries...

Shin Akuma is so much more.... why would Akuma try to destroy the planet? Its not in his character? confused

and again you retreat to.. they coulda woulda shoulda..... not a strong argument.

Lets not go there... I'm horny...

no but rather because.. one old fighter has given akuma a decent run for his money...
Here you go being Jinzin again, and if you're talking about Gen... pwned.

these sorcerors on the other hand have the energies of thousands of warriors on the MK level... akuma's not ready for that..

But Liu Kang was... roll eyes (sarcastic) they WERE on the "MK" level after all... laughing

on the other hand.. "why because you say so?" in reference to akumas energy.

What... go to sleep, you need rest.

actually it would appear that you don't.. rayden (that's how I spell the name.. sue me... ) sacrifices his godhood to participate in Mortal Kombat on earth.. he gives up most of his power and he STILL shakes the planet just by fighting on it..

On a funny note, you scolded me earlier for saying that RAIDEN sacrificed his power... for shame.

But couldn't blow up the Baraka's nearby... but Liu Kang owned the sorcerors... blah blah blah... Akuma shakes the planet with a stomp...

in gameplay gill might.. and does it kill the opponent? rarely...
in storyline? when hasakuma done such?

Not the purpose of the games, stop mixing game mechanics....

exactly... Well I hope you've learned your lesson.

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
lmao More homoeroticism... great...

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by DarkC
To answer any question between a few select fighters(click on pictures to watch):

KEN VS RAIDEN!
http://www.igniq.com/images/sf2_vs_mk_070605.JPG

RYU VS SCORPION!
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/8201/ryu6tr.th.jpg

Let us all forget our quarrels for a moment. Freaking awesome... (scorpion vs ryu), ended JUST right.... god I love akuma... I'm going to sleep with a smile.

DarkC
Well, glad to have cheered your day up. happy

TwisterGameX

More homoeroticism... great...

I bet you were saving that one for a while. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tha C-Master
I bet you were saving that one for a while. roll eyes (sarcastic) No just when you DO it... wink cluster****ing is always a treat to watch. happy

Night. smile

shin_remy
man wtf is this shit mann

ey jinzin :

take a chill pill man, dude you and youre terms

listen!!!!!! no fightinggame or anime can beat SF only Dragon Ball Z and KOF is copared to that

watch the animes, i like MK but really man you overreact to mutch

take a chill pill and Tha C-Master again ; NICE SAID MAN smile

TwisterGameX
And you are attacking me because roll eyes (sarcastic) oh yeah for trolling.

TwisterGameX
Only Ryu,Bison,Ken,Akuma and a little of the others are really a threat.

I like Streetfighter Ryu,Ken,Chunli,Cammy, Vega and in Mk I like Scorpion,Subzero,Smoke(and the other robots), Reptile, and some others in character wise.

Mk Bad guys are much better than Streetfighter (Scorpion,Subzero,Reptile,Baraka,Shang,Shoa,Goro and more and I like the streetfighter good guys better

dvampire
Only Ryu,Bison,Ken,Akuma and a little of the others are really a threat.

Oro, Gill, Guy, Urien, Dahsilm, Alex, Twelve, Sagat and Necro (I'm missing some, but oh well) are huge threats too.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by dvampire
Oro, Gill, Guy, Urien, Dahsilm, Alex, Twelve, Sagat and Necro (I'm missing some, but oh well) are huge threats too.

Oh yeah them too. in the threat section but as for which has better characters in that section(they are crap(not all of them)

Tha C-Master
Do you know what trolling is... its when you come in here and provoke (i.e nutswinging, while adding nothing useful.)

And you are attacking me because roll eyes (sarcastic) oh yeah for trolling. But I'm the one DEBATING... you are a stain on the page, as usual doing nothing useful... not surprised however... go make a stupid thread that makes spiderman lose.

TwisterGameX
Do you know what trolling is... its when you come in here and provoke (i.e nutswinging, while adding nothing useful.)

But I'm the one DEBATING... you are a stain on the page, as usual doing nothing useful... not surprised however... go make a stupid thread that makes spiderman lose.

bitter smile

Tha C-Master
bitter smile Says the guy who devoted a page in his profile insulting me... stick out tongue

Nah I'm just accurate, I gotta drive home... I'll own you in about 40 minutes, k?

TwisterGameX
Says the guy who devoted a page in his profile insulting me... stick out tongue

Nah I'm just accurate, I gotta drive home... I'll own you in about 40 minutes, k?

you meaN YOUR PROFILE smile

TwisterGameX
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting.

Tha C-Master- I don't really take those boards serioiusly, I thought I told you that.

Me and (edit)troll on there all day, and I honestly say I like it more when you fight with me on there its funny.

I may piss you off, but I thought you realized I was being a shithead on purpose.

Tha C-Master
you meaN YOUR PROFILE smile My profile has quotes of YOU making fun of me... but since you aren't dense, you didn't realize that. doh ... ihatecmaster. wink

Sonic x 20

Cody should be Added in there Too since he is Equal to Guy. I like both Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat, but I'll say Street Fighter will Win. big grin big grin cool cool

TwisterGameX
Hadoken. What versions of these characters are we speaking about because some of the mk are Gods.

jinzin
it doesn't matter which versions.... mk wins.

Magee
If you have ever read the MK comics you would know that most of the SF characters dont stand a chance against the likes of Raiden, Shao Khan, Quan-Chi shang-tsung etc. Even the lesser earthrealm protectors would give the SF cast problems.

MK wins, fast tbh.

jinzin
What injust claims? I haven't claimed anything, that they aren't spectacular, or impressive, but compared to what? How can it be a certain level when I haven't related it to anything? Don't fool me into thinking you can't comprehend and interpret comprehensive English.

nice dodge c.. roll eyes (sarcastic) you're backtracking again... my comprehension of the english language allows me to understand that you claimed they've never done anything impressive... and then again made the same implication. I've already quoted you on it...

The only reason YOU keep saying it is because its the sole premise to your argument, which btw with your unjust claims to Street Fighter help bring this right where we started, its the same debate your side lost back in June, I don't see the need to rehash.
no side "lost" wtf?

You are exaggerating them, by stating one sided parts to them, and as usual, ignoring how it came to past, in usual Jinzin fashion, simply looking at the end result, but not interpretating what happened in the entire fight no I'm not that's what you'r doing...

A typical jinzin post, why all of this sounds cute, the way you put it on paper makes it sound highly one-sided and illogical. Makes it almost look fanboyish...

You did the same thing in Terry vs Ken (Ryu), "Terry beat a fricking GOD, a god".
and he did.. who was up to that point the most powerful being in the series. the power levels were on a linear scale and terry attained EMMENSE power by the end of it... it doesn't take a genious to figure that one out. and this fight IS highly one sided.. that's the problem with pitting gods against street fighters.

Where did I ignore a feat? Did I do it because you said so... as usual, go back and point out where I "ignored" these feats. My point is, as usual, you ignore how it happened, or the conditions that applied to them... which in THAT case the feat alone wouldn't be enough. Is that clear...
no once again.. that's you and what you're doing.. this is sad..

prime examples..
rayden.
scorpion.

Back tracking according to what? I hadn't really even delved on an argument UNTIL the last post, and what I say holds true: I can't say something is unimpressive if I haven't given it the means to compare it to.
then why did you say it?

I understand that they are powerful, but I'm also understanding your very partial judgement to them and ignoring certain plotholes and devices, and amping up your side...

for example?

Lets not play stupid ok. wink We've been down this road before...

something tells me you're not playing.

False? Disingeniune? laughing Compared to who? Because I don't agree with your interpretation its a false claim? Wow... thats a new one.

Where were my false claims, where did I say that something *didn't* happen, I didn't. I simply disagreed with your claims... and now they're false? Come now...

I'm curious as if you interpret storylines on ANYTHING... seeing as you don't understand what plot devices or PIS is, I don't have to think far...

when you use non cannon characters in a non-cannon crossover to prove a point about what the real character could do as if it were canon.. or hell what you said about scorpion
or sub zero
or rayden

But for the sake of it, lets show what a plot device is...

typical.... this has nothing to do with anything in this debate.

Again, why is that you think when one of YOUR side are defeated, that they aren't defeated...

cause he'll come back and kill whoever "deafeated" him.. it's not that hard of a concept to follow....

Try contradicting ME next time... if he's defeated, he's gone... there's no special rule that gives defeated characters chances to come back...

basically a concession right here.. "my characters can't win unless the rules are in their favor"

there's no rules regaurding mass egagements either...

If thats the case well: Gill>Resurrection.
which is fine.. I don't even care about that... but which side has the cabailities to contain a guy like gill and keep him contained... probably the side with the unkillable shadow priests....

No you didn't you also claimed that Scorpion had deadlier range with his... which is just atrociously ridiculous...

Scorpion's projectile isn't better than Ryu's, Bison's, Sagat's... or anything... stop amping him up.

Messatsu Gou Hado>>>>>>>>> Spear....

you know he has more than a spear right? confused

and yes i did on the first account and no i didn't on the second...

Now you're smoking... are you talking about game mechanics??? Street Fighter has some of the BEST fighting mechanics in terms of complexity and depth. Parries, Reversals, Guards, Guard Crush, Ex, Combo to Special, Special to Super, Quick Get Up, Air-Wake Up, Air Throw...

3rd Strike had alot of depth and maturity, and the game had lightning quick reflexes and timing, and was alot more challenging than say... MK games where you hit pre coded (mash combos) and take of 45% life...

Mortal Kombat was built off of blood, and while the game has gotten better, it isn't even DEEMED serious enough for good tourney play.... erm

sf is for button mashers baby...

Stop trying to take the higher road and admit to your mistakes.

stop trying to take the higher road? laughing out loud would you rather I just insult you constantly as you do me instead?

I'd admit a mistake.. why can't you... ?

REGULAR akuma did that... these guys hardly show their max...

yes he did and still

earth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ayers rock...

Shin Akuma destroyed a meteor the size of earth... Characters like him are top tear, shaking the world in a simple stomp, considered too powerful for heaven and hell... he IS a god...

Gill Makes meteors come down, splits oceans on a whim, and resurrects.

"he IS a god"
you're certainly not bias at all are you?
wait I thought you didn't like these... "titles"

shin akuma isn't a canon character.. his feats were in a non canon crossover.... try using a character who's actually IN the sf storyline...
and gill gets offed by the likes of bison..... whatever...

You keep forgetting the plot, they aren't trying to blow up and consume planets, but simply FIGHT... its what they do...

you're forgetting the plot.. you know the one that's completely devoid of shin akuma.... wink

jinzin
Originally posted by Magee
If you have ever read the MK comics you would know that most of the SF characters dont stand a chance against the likes of Raiden, Shao Khan, Quan-Chi shang-tsung etc. Even the lesser earthrealm protectors would give the SF cast problems.

MK wins, fast tbh.

seriously.. THANK YOU.....

jinzin
Raiden Killed himself and two of the "shin akuma owning sorcerors" and didn't do a blast that was that considerable... pfft.

Akuma sunk an island with a simple punch..

These guys don't have the same speed, warping, or nothing... not in gameplay... of course in a simulated match its debateable.

smoke/noob saibot both harder to beat than akuma...
rayden, scorpion, noob saibot, smoke, shang stung, kung lao all warp and that's just off the top of my head..
finally.. rayden's blast was a concentrated one... we've already seen a MORTAL rayden literally shake the earth to it's core.

Raiden expelled his energies to own some sorcerors, and the sorcerors doubled team to beat Liu...

actually he did so to beat the dragonking...

and stop talking about lui like he's some pushover.. a guy who can amp up his chi to trade blows with a class 100 is NO pushover. AND the doubleteaming occured before they got to the soultombs btw...

Akuma busts mountains... pushovers.
rayden
ermac
shao kahn
smoke
sector
cyrax
shinnok

are ALL of them capible of destroying planets.. so much for mountains..

No... but ignoring how it happened..
you again.

No, *you* aren't because you can't handle the power. /sarcasm

pretty much says it all right here...

But the plot CONTRADICTS your evidence, if I was to say that ken beat evil ryu, I would have to take into account that Ryu was distracted... see?
yet these feats I keep showing have no such evident circumstance... confused it's not like a planet can be distracted..

Your interpretation of the information would HAVE to be shown, or else you wouldn't be able to conjure an argument.

example..... aguy blows up planet...

that's what happened.. what need is there for interpretation... oh wait.. the planet must have been distracted...

How about a meteor storm?

Or a shungokusatsu?

Misogi?

Kongou No Kouretsan?

All of them are unique, MK deals alot more with death and destruction, so it will have moves pertaining to that, so what?

if the sf cast dies because of those moves well....

Killer Instinct has crossovers you don't know anything about killer instinct.

first off why bring up killer instinct? second why assume I know nothing about killer instinct?

CROSSOVERS... its ALL you use all the time, Spiderman vs Wolverine anyone?
what did you just say about playing dumb? maybe you should take your own advice...
you KNOW there's a major difference between an inner company character crossover which results in CANON material taking place.. and a series crossover which ISN'T canon....

well at least I certainly hope you do....

Not from where I've seen...

yet you claim to know oh so much about mk... confused

You IGNORE plot devices, and when I disagree with your claims, it equates to me making a false one?

no.. but when you make a false claim well...

(foes aside), oh but wait, you left that out... how convienent.

how fast can you run backwards c? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your argument "is that I like it so it makes sense, so lets ignore all conditions..."
again why am I even bothering if that's all you're getting from this?

well you see what you want to see and read what you want to read.. MK wins that's how I "interpret" this going down.. sf MAY have some characters who can own a great many of the classic mk characters.. but for the most part MK wins and has shown their power were with the SF characters we have to once again give them the benefit of the doubt ignoring anything that makes them look bad... figures..

TwisterGameX
it doesn't matter which versions.... mk wins.

Whats the team of mk. Scropion is like a devil, and thunder GOD plus subzero.

jinzin
i just figured it was an all vs. all matchup...

TwisterGameX
I say we make some teams each and see who wins. Sneeze thunder GOD takes out alot then comes the devil and the guy that eat souls...hmmm must I go on ?

TwisterGameX
EDIT: link is crap!!

TwisterGameX
About Scorpion
Scorpion is an undead hell spawned ninja spectre who walks the grounds of the Mortal Kombat world to seek revenge against those who were responsible for the death of his clan and family. Despite the fact that he has, in the past, joined the forces of evil (only if they promise to provide him the means of being alive on Earth, or to take revenge) it is a mistake to classify him as an evil character. He has in fact been known to assist the game's heroes, but his alignment could change at any given moment, depending on what he was offered in return. Many fans consider Scorpion to be an anti-hero, pointing out that many of his endings have always shown him doing something that benefits the heroes. In addition to that, his characteristics, persona and his general point of being dependant only on himself have all contributed to his popularity. Scorpion has always been a loner by nature, and has a deadly combination of unwavering tenacity and ferocity, in addition to his deadly martial arts background. Scorpion was manipulated by Quan Chi, who promised Scorpion life and used the ninja spectre to defeat his nemesis, Sub-Zero the younger). However, unlike other ninjas, he has a sense of honor and appreciates the value of human life. Because of his undead status, Scorpion is practically impossible to permanently defeat. You may think you have defeated him for good but he'll just pop back up later if he has a reason to revive.

Scorpion is easily recognized by his yellow and black clad ninja uniform. Unmasked, his head is a (sometimes flaming) skull (which has contributed to his signature fatality).

Statistics
Date of Birth: April 1, 1962
Date of Death: 2 BMK.
Place of Birth: Japan (was later reborn in hell (also known as Netherealm) as Scorpion).
Height: 6 ft 1.
Weight: 210 lb (95 kg)
Hair color: black in life, has none currently, reduced to a skeleton.
Eye color: brown, turned white after he became undead.
Alignment: Neutral (is subject to change to Good, due to his status as the enforcer of The Elder Gods, and their hand-picked Champion).
Fighting Styles: Hapkido and Moi Fah (in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, his original secondary fighting style was Pi Gua).
Weapon: Mugai Ryu (a sword that has a flaming trail of fire when swung). His previous weapon was the Ninja Sword.
Allies: The Elder Gods, Sub-Zero the younger, The Shirai Ryu clan.
Enemies: Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, Sub-Zero (the elder), The Lin Kuei clan (before reformation).
While he is not considered to be Scorpion's friend, Sub-Zero has in the past helped him and vice versa; a great amount of respect exists between the two ninjas. While warriors like Liu Kang, Kitana, Sonya Blade and Jax may not accept Scorpion to their side, Sub-Zero believes that he is a powerful force of light who does things his own way (Scorpion travels and works alone).

dvampire
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Cody should be Added in there Too since he is Equal to Guy. I like both Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat, but I'll say Street Fighter will Win. big grin big grin cool cool

Yeah! Adon, Gen, and Hugo should be there also. smile

TwisterGameX
Yeah! Adon, Gen, and Hugo should be there also. smile So you say street fighter wins shifty

dvampire
So you say street fighter wins shifty

Indeed! smile

TwisterGameX
Indeed! smile Orly shifty

Lets make teams then because it's to genral mk vs sf. Why dont i just say the God that watches over things...so lets be specific?

dvampire
Orly shifty

Lets make teams then because it's to genral mk vs sf. Why dont i just say the God that watches over things...so lets be specific?

It's not my thread. confused But pick your team if you want. big grin

Nevermind
Street Fighter pwns the arcade fighting game market! Why have "GET OVER HERE!" when one can have "HA-DO-GEN!". You can't get better moves than Yoga Fire or Dragon Punch. Priceless.

TwisterGameX
we talking about game play ? I am confused well streetfighter wins the gameplay arcade over all.

TwisterGameX
It's not my thread. confused But pick your team if you want. big grin

Shao Kahn,Raiden, Quan Chi,Kamidogu, Elder Gods,Smoke,Scorpion,Subzero,Reptile,Lui kang, Shang

I will add more in time

dvampire
Shao Kahn,Raiden, Quan Chi,Kamidogu, Elder Gods,Smoke,Scorpion,Subzero,Reptile,Lui kang, Shang

I will add more in time

How about just picking four characters. smile

TwisterGameX
How about just picking four characters. smile go ahead shifty

dvampire
go ahead shifty

Choose your 4. smile

TwisterGameX
I have to match it with your four right ? if I pick cage then you pick god from streetfighter....is thats what you are trying to do lol. Dvamp is one of a kind.

dvampire
I have to match it with your four right ? if I pick cage then you pick god from streetfighter....is thats what you are trying to do lol. Dvamp is one of a kind.

I guess you're not up to playing then. Oh well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TwisterGameX
I guess you're not up to playing then. Oh well. roll eyes (sarcastic) I don't have time for games lol. I should be sleeping now but i just can't.

dvampire
I don't have time for games lol. I should be sleeping now but i just can't.

Weren't you the one that said we should pick which characters we should use? Just pick your four best characters you like to play with or something.

Magee

I will add more in time Amg the kamidogu are ancient artifacts, not a person blink

I think it would be gd to pick a number of fighters from each side and go with it that and if they are not limited in anyway then my team would be (4 characters):

Raiden - Ok a simplistic view on his powers are, he has the ability to teleport, control lightning on a "god" like scale and fly. He annihilated Onaga's army. He also destroyed earth in MK1 (A greater feat than any SF char period).

Quan-Chi: Ok, very powerful sorceror, the most powerful in the Netherealm and it is thought he may be of the un-dead.

Scorpion: Rite now Scorpion is the champion of the elder gods which means they have chosen him to defeat Onaga, which he will. Many demons and yes even Lucifer himself (ex-ruler of Netherworld) are scared of Scorpion. Basic moves, Teleportation, hellfire, the spear and what not.

Shinnok - Shinnok is considered the most evil being in Mortal Kombat. A vengeful and powerful fallen Elder God. Shinnok relies less on brute strength and fear-mongering, but all the more on magical powers, ancient artifacts and an infinate knowledge of military matters. Adding to his deceptive qualities, He is the personifaction of fire witin The Netherealm and also possesses the power to impersonate other beings perfectly, down to their voices. Some people also consider him to be Lucifer and even in the MK movie he is refered to as Lucifer.

Sorry if thats a little confusing but i've been up all night lol. Anyway I doubt any SF team of 4could beat these 4 imo yes

Tha C-Master

MK wins, fast tbh. Depends on which mediums, and again they haven't really done anything mind blowing in their fights to be honest... I still don't see what the big deal is...

From what I've seen one or two top tier SF characters give the MK universe trouble... pretty easily, they even LOSE in a non-spectacular fashion.

nice dodge c.. roll eyes (sarcastic) you're backtracking again... my comprehension of the english language allows me to understand that you claimed they've never done anything impressive... and then again made the same implication. I've already quoted you on it... Jinzin you are sounding more and more like Creshosk throughout this, its quite sad, you aren't even answering anything anymore, just spitting out sad one-liners.

Let us try this again shall we, to see if 3rd times the charm...

Alright, for something to have an actual quality or value, it must be compared to something else... in its most basic forms, its a simple rule.

To say someone can lift 200 lbs is impressive, compared to 50 lbs, but is 200 lbs impressive compared to say... 1000 lbs? No...

Just like Sf isn't impressive to DBZ, but it IS impressive to Killer Instinct.

Lets say it out loud shall we...

Comparison:
1. The act of comparing or the process of being compared.
2. A statement or estimate of similarities and differences.
2. The quality of being similar or equivalent; likeness: no comparison between the two books.
3. Grammar. The modification or inflection of an adjective or adverb to denote the positive, comparative, and superlative degrees, as in English, along with the equative degree in certain other languages, such as Irish Gaelic.

Hope you got it that time...

no side "lost" wtf? No your entire side forfeited and ran off... quite amusing actually. laughing

I know you left for a few days to recover from the last rebuttal. wink

no I'm not that's what you'r doing...

Ok Creshosk... laughing don't bother putting down something that can't be rebutted because the fundamentals of it are too nubious...

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

Thats called a despute, not an argument, and certainly not a debate.

and he did.. who was up to that point the most powerful being in the series. the power levels were on a linear scale and terry attained EMMENSE power by the end of it... Not my point, but thank you however for pointing out the plot devices and constant changes throughout the media. wink You've done your old man proud.

My point was that again... to use titles alone is no way to debate, because it LEAVES no room to debate, how can you debate something as Nubious as that? Its like saying, "he's batman, he'll think of something."

it doesn't take a genious to figure that one out. and this fight IS highly one sided.. that's the problem with pitting gods against street fighters.

Here you go again with "titles".

The term "god" is VERY broad and ambiguous and when left simply like this, leaves it open to MANY interpretations.

Ryu is supernatural, but not revered of feared, therefore he is not a "god". Akuma IS a god in his own right, further taking the piss out of your own argument.

no once again.. that's you and what you're doing.. this is sad..
When did I ignore how something happened to see the end result? Please point this out to me... I'm dying to hear. I just saw how you mentioned Bison taking out Gill, and furthermore how Scorpion gave Quan trouble, but leaving out important parts... you naughty boy.

prime examples..
rayden.
scorpion.

You mean how you mentioned them but ignoring devices and furthermore how they would apply to the rules of a KMC fight? smile Oh I forgot, the almighty Jinzin doesn't have to go by rules.

Now try to explain next time, if you need sleep go ahead...

then why did you say it?

doh

Would it really matter if I said it if I didn't give it means to compare it to? Follow those trains of thought m'boy.

for example?

The whole amulet thing for instance, the misinterpretation and bias amping of the concept of being a "god", and saying that Scorpion has more powerful projectiles than akuma. *sigh*

something tells me you're not playing.

I figured you were dead serious when you are talking about Rayden from SNK.

when you use non cannon characters in a non-cannon crossover to prove a point about what the real character could do as if it were canon.. or hell what you said about scorpion
or sub zero
or rayden
Wait, first you want to MIX media ( and pick and choose what works best for you) and then treat other characters as if they don't exist when they don't work for you, and topping it off by adding characters that aren't even in the match.

Like you do with akuma, gill, etc.

typical.... this has nothing to do with anything in this debate.

Yes it does, you mentioned plot devices earlier. How can you determine if something is canon or not, if it doesn't have a story, and how can a story not have a plot?

You're looking at the end result only, of COURSE you'd want to ignore it.

cause he'll come back and kill whoever "deafeated" him.. it's not that hard of a concept to follow....
He won't in a KMC concept, and if he lost before, he'll simply lose again.

basically a concession right here.. "my characters can't win unless the rules are in their favor"

I know, you do it all the time... you do it in Wolverine vs anyone, you ignore PIS, plot devices, and the tales of events itself, because oh right. "Anything no matter how stupid or illogical it is, is what makes a character who and what he is."

No I'm sorry, this is a forum where all of that is taken into account, much to your frequent... derision.

there's no rules regaurding mass egagements either...

Ok... and? Whether or not the thread starter was specific in this matchup which is done EACH and EVERY month, has little to do with my debating, understand and know the difference.

which is fine.. I don't even care about that... but which side has the cabailities to contain a guy like gill and keep him contained... probably the side with the unkillable shadow priests....
Which side has the abilities to kill the other characters and keep them containted, not even at MAX potential tbh... Have you seen the stronger moves of characters like oro? No...

you know he has more than a spear right? confused

You know akuma has several variants of his own technique, and I'm hoping you know that they are more powerful.

and yes i did on the first account and no i didn't on the second...

Shshsh its ok jinzin I won't put you in time out... yet.

Tha C-Master
sf is for button mashers baby...

Here we go mixing media again... choose one way to get owned, you can't have it both ways... how selfish.

And again, try doing the messatsu gou hadou 2x reverse semicircle and punch. SFA3 PUNISHES button mashers, and don't get me started with GAmes like Capcom vs SNK 2...

You need lightning quick reflexes not present in MK games to triumph, quite simply put, the input time of the raging demon is 1.5 seconds.

Only people who button mash are scrubs. People who can't play on higher speeds, on higher damage, and parry 20 hit combos...

Or lets look at MK... no different strengths for attacks or specials. The energy projectiles and specials come out the same way EACH and every time (no adjustment of strengths to fool your opponent), the game is cheap, and you can do ridiculous damage and get a silly ring out... in most cases you can BLOCK throws, making those pointless.

With preprogrammed combos and other reasons with its lack of depth and maturity, MK was built off of a novelty, and is still not taken seriously in High tier play.

Button mashers... you just like MK.

stop trying to take the higher road? laughing out loud would you rather I just insult you constantly as you do me instead?

Where have I insulted you? Thats what you do when you get desperate.

I'd admit a mistake.. why can't you... ?

Here we go again Creshosk, don't waste time with comments like these... which have been 80% of your posts, just admit you were wrong, and don't lose sleep over it...

You defending MK was one BIG mistake, got it.

yes he did and still

WEll...
earth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ayers rock...

What about the comet? And keep in mind that these charaters do this with minor effort please... and they aren't on a global conquest for the most part.
"he IS a god"
you're certainly not bias at all are you?
wait I thought you didn't like these... "titles"

Obviously I was taking some more piss out of your argument, now you're getting desperate.

shin akuma isn't a canon character.. his feats were in a non canon crossover.... try using a character who's actually IN the sf storyline... You know nothing of SF... shin akuma will NEVER be an actual character no different than dark ryu, its in the games as different characters, and since all mediums are used, shin akuma is used.

Or you could just say akuma using effort... stop trying to negate your ownage.

and gill gets offed by the likes of bison..... whatever...

Anyone with a lick of sense would know that bison is NOWHERE near as powerful as akuma, oro, or gill and wouldn't have bothered posting such tripe.

you're forgetting the plot.. you know the one that's completely devoid of shin akuma.... wink Coming from a person trying to get help from people OUTSIDE the cast.

Depends on which medium, and since you don't know who and what shin akuma is I won't bother...

smoke/noob saibot both harder to beat than akuma...

Another one of your VERY subjective claims, where am I supposed to debate something as nubious as this?

I mean what do you want me to say?

Do you know HOW to debate?

rayden, scorpion, noob saibot, smoke, shang stung, kung lao all warp and that's just off the top of my head..

Ryu has, akuma, dhalsim, bison, and those are just for starters...

You're saying warping vs teleporting, make sure you are saying what you mean again, I don't want you to leave something open to interpretation, and then try to correct it when you're called on it a way you don't like.

finally.. rayden's blast was a concentrated one...
Making it look worse for him...

we've already seen a MORTAL rayden literally shake the earth to it's core.

So has akuma... yawn

actually he did so to beat the dragonking...

A moment of desperation, and the feat wasn't impressive, and no it wasn't "classic".

and stop talking about lui like he's some pushover.. a guy who can amp up his chi to trade blows with a class 100 is NO pushover.
So what, so can the SF cast, but oh wait, its an SF character, so naturally we assume it doesn't matter right?

All this "amping" and he got his neck broke like a little girl... pushover.

AND the doubleteaming occured before they got to the soultombs btw...

Which further shows that liu gave them enough trouble, and Shao ALSO lost to them... so that means Liu would give Kahn good trouble... not looking good... especially since Kahn was attacked right up front, and not from the back.

rayden
ermac
shao kahn
smoke
sector
cyrax
shinnok

are ALL of them capible of destroying planets.. so much for mountains..

But raiden couldn't destroy a 1 mile radius in a blast... and kill the baraka's neaby... right....

Shao Kahn looked even worse than raiden...

The cyborgs aren't even top tier level.

And WHERE is this displayed consistantly in a head up match... because I sure wonder... I'm sure many of the intelligent SF characters can do the same.

And AGAIN, they have different motives than the sf characters, which is why I HATE this crossover... (forum battle).

I seriously don't see what puts them on par with akuma... or even bison.

you again.

Funny how I just corrected alot of your ambiguous claims though.

pretty much says it all right here...
That I was being sarcastic, but oh wait you can't detect that to well. Sorta like someone else on this thread I won't name.

yet these feats I keep showing have no such evident circumstance... confused it's not like a planet can be distracted..

What feat did I correct? Oh right the one when you left out Quan Chi being weaker in the netherrealms while Scorpion grew stronger?

tsktsktsk

example..... aguy blows up planet...

that's what happened.. what need is there for interpretation... oh wait.. the planet must have been distracted...

You do it all the time... ignoring training sessions, or that one character wasn't trying their hardest, or the fact that Quan was in the netherrealm with and adverse affect to scorpion... who got pwned by Moloch and Drahmin btw...

Then I show a counter feat or two for everyone of yours and you ignore them, because oh wait you didn't like it...

if the sf cast dies because of those moves well....

They hadn't been used, but I guess its better than a corny explosion, a broken neck, or simply getten torn apart, or sliced... wink

first off why bring up killer instinct? second why assume I know nothing about killer instinct?

1. Because it was a homage to the classic debate on this subject.

2. Just an observation, I can bump up the thread where you knew nothing about them if you wish...

what did you just say about playing dumb? maybe you should take your own advice...

Shshshsh jinzin the nightmare is almost over...

you KNOW there's a major difference between an inner company character crossover which results in CANON material taking place.. and a series crossover which ISN'T canon.... And several of your crossover material wasn't even cannon... I remember you supporting batman beating hulk... silly goose. happy

well at least I certainly hope you do....

I wish you simply knew the rules of the forum, so we could argue on the same medium for once. sad

yet you claim to know oh so much about mk... confused

You don't seem to know much about Mk, sf, or KI, or are you just playing with my head? shifty

no.. but when you make a false claim well...

Which was?

how fast can you run backwards c? roll eyes (sarcastic)
About 15 mph I guess. Why?

You left out what I said, and then tried to counter it and failed miserably... nothing new.

Tha C-Master
again why am I even bothering if that's all you're getting from this?

I'm getting alot from it, but no need for you to make a copout near the end... kind of anticlimatic from a good owning.

well you see what you want to see and read what you want to read.. MK wins that's how I "interpret" this going down..

Don't we all, but I don't like your interpretation, it has proven itself to be partial and contradictory.

sf MAY have some characters who can own a great many of the classic mk characters.. but for the most part MK wins and has shown their power Which can be said about SF right? You like using the plain old "bland" characters that can be beat by "boxers", I seriously wished you weren't so biased, but then again it wouldn't be fun...

Its just too bad that SF wins...

were with the SF characters we have to once again give them the benefit of the doubt ignoring anything that makes them look bad... figures..

I know kind of like we have to do with MK, ignoring plot devices and showing all the "goodie feats", but leaving out why they infact happened, and leaving out all of the bad parts.

Its over jinzin, you can open your eyes now...

jinzin
"blah lie blah fabrication blah disingenous claim blah.... I owned you without actually doing so the end"

yawn

proof says mk wins this...

fanboy bias on the other hand.... well good luck arguing against a guy who thought ryu and akuma could take down doomsday... laughing out loud

jinzin
Amg the kamidogu are ancient artifacts, not a person blink

I think it would be gd to pick a number of fighters from each side and go with it that and if they are not limited in anyway then my team would be (4 characters):

Raiden - Ok a simplistic view on his powers are, he has the ability to teleport, control lightning on a "god" like scale and fly. He annihilated Onaga's army. He also destroyed earth in MK1 (A greater feat than any SF char period).

Quan-Chi: Ok, very powerful sorceror, the most powerful in the Netherealm and it is thought he may be of the un-dead.

Scorpion: Rite now Scorpion is the champion of the elder gods which means they have chosen him to defeat Onaga, which he will. Many demons and yes even Lucifer himself (ex-ruler of Netherworld) are scared of Scorpion. Basic moves, Teleportation, hellfire, the spear and what not.

Shinnok - Shinnok is considered the most evil being in Mortal Kombat. A vengeful and powerful fallen Elder God. Shinnok relies less on brute strength and fear-mongering, but all the more on magical powers, ancient artifacts and an infinate knowledge of military matters. Adding to his deceptive qualities, He is the personifaction of fire witin The Netherealm and also possesses the power to impersonate other beings perfectly, down to their voices. Some people also consider him to be Lucifer and even in the MK movie he is refered to as Lucifer.

Sorry if thats a little confusing but i've been up all night lol. Anyway I doubt any SF team of 4could beat these 4 imo yes

yes

Tha C-Master
"blah lie blah fabrication blah disingenous claim blah.... I owned you without actually doing so the end"

yawn

proof says mk wins this...

fanboy bias on the other hand.... well good luck arguing against a guy who thought ryu and akuma could take down doomsday... laughing out loud I know poor dvampire... but he's cool.
Its good that you gave up though... big grin
Mr. Scorpion has projectiles that destroy the tidal waves.

Wolverine beats Wonderwoman, Namor, Godzilla, Carnage, Metallo, and Hulk. laughing

jinzin
yup god thing I gave up talking to a wall....

yes

wolverine does? that's news to me...
roll eyes (sarcastic)

not like half of those even are MY arguments.. but hell.. whatever helps you sleep at night....

and irmmm.. I'm pretty sure.. hellfire eruption>>>>tidal wave...

poor ryu... guy hadokens a tidal wave and still gets worked over by a pro wrestler...

Tha C-Master
yup god thing I gave up talking to a wall....

yes

wolverine does? that's news to me...
roll eyes (sarcastic)

not like half of those even are MY arguments.. but hell.. whatever helps you sleep at night....

and irmmm.. I'm pretty sure.. hellfire eruption>>>>tidal wave...

poor ryu... guy hadokens a tidal wave and still gets worked over by a pro wrestler... Those are ALL your arguments, and I was making reference to his spear...

Poor sorcerors getting worked up by a guy like liu kang...

Using ryu in that comparison makes me fully aware you don't know what PIS is however... wink

jinzin
Those are ALL your arguments, and I was making reference to his spear...

Poor sorcerors getting worked up by a guy like liu kang...

Using ryu in that comparison makes me fully aware you don't know what PIS is however... wink

nope.. those are all arguments you THINK I made..
remember what you just said about ingore HOW things happened.. guess you don't like following your own advice eh?

poor sorceror (yeah it was just one sorceror actually and he wasn't the amped up one) having difficulty with a character that trades blows with class 100's

how was that reference stupid again?

Tha C-Master
Its all being taken care of in pm's guys... jinzin's deeply upset by it. sad

He's redeeming himself.

jinzin
doh

deeply upset by what?

MK winning this? What the f**k?

Tha C-Master
Your mind is your story, paint it how you like... yes

jinzin
...okay shifty

shinnok comes up with a battle plan.... shang tsung opens a portal to the sf earth and releases cyrax... he's programmed to do this:

mk wins.

Tha C-Master
I remember that pic... don't worry bison'll just use his stasis... haha.

shin_remy
fanboy ism

Magee
It's quite funny how some people just choose to ignore the evidence.

...okay shifty

shinnok comes up with a battle plan.... shang tsung opens a portal to the sf earth and releases cyrax... he's programmed to do this:

mk wins. This is one of a few ways that MK wins, cyrax and all the other cyborgs (I think) have a built in bomb which is capable of destroying the earth. And that is why it is there, so SF world destroyed before they even know there's a fight.

But tbh no one in SF could even stand a chance against Raiden. In MK1 him and his fellow gods destroyed Earth just by fighting on it lol. In MK2 Raiden kills Shao Khan and defeats his army. In MK3 the earths very core is shaken due to Raiden and Shao Khan fighting. So please give me some feats of any SF character coming close to the feats of Raiden btw not even the most powerful in MK.

Mortal Kombat win.

DarkC
Originally posted by shin_remy
fanboy ism
I wouldn't be talking, you're a SF fanboy yourself.

Take a good look at your avatar if you still deny it.

Magee
fanboy ism laughing

Sorry missed his post lol, thats classic coming from the guy who thinks Akuma beats everyone due to his popularity blink

Tha C-Master
I hope we are aware that bison DOES infact carry much of the same technology no? Whats a stasis do? Right...

I've debated the points head-on and agreed and disagreed with some points, but not how they're presented... you have characters with intentions on the opposite sides of polarity.

This is one of a few ways that MK wins, cyrax and all the other cyborgs (I think) have a built in bomb which is capable of destroying the earth. And that is why it is there, so SF world destroyed before they even know there's a fight.

But tbh no one in SF could even stand a chance against Raiden. In MK1 him and his fellow gods destroyed Earth just by fighting on it lol. In MK2 Raiden kills Shao Khan and defeats his army. In MK3 the earths very core is shaken due to Raiden and Shao Khan fighting. So please give me some feats of any SF character coming close to the feats of Raiden btw not even the most powerful in MK.

Mortal Kombat win. Explain to me how I'm ignoring evidence, I've already mentioned meteor crushing akuma... my whole point is you are saying characters that are designed to destroy the earth vs characters in streetfights.

Current raiden hasn't even come close to doing much of anything but NOT killing everyone in a 1mile radius, this is DURING an attack of desperation.

As for world shaking, akuma does that in a stomp, hell so does eyedol...

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by DarkC
I wouldn't be talking, you're a SF fanboy yourself.

Take a good look at your avatar if you still deny it. Going by that logic.. jinzin has had several MK related sigs... whistle

jinzin
I remember that pic... don't worry bison'll just use his stasis... haha.

if he did that sf would lose by default wouldn't they?

jinzin

This is one of a few ways that MK wins, cyrax and all the other cyborgs (I think) have a built in bomb which is capable of destroying the earth. And that is why it is there, so SF world destroyed before they even know there's a fight.

Mortal Kombat win.

exactly.. I agree completely.... I mean I've said all this before.. but none of it is impressive enough apparently.

jinzin
I hope we are aware that bison DOES infact carry much of the same technology no? Whats a stasis do? Right...

I've debated the points head-on and agreed and disagreed with some points, but not how they're presented... you have characters with intentions on the opposite sides of polarity.

Explain to me how I'm ignoring evidence, I've already mentioned meteor crushing akuma... my whole point is you are saying characters that are designed to destroy the earth vs characters in streetfights.

Current raiden hasn't even come close to doing much of anything but NOT killing everyone in a 1mile radius, this is DURING an attack of desperation.

As for world shaking, akuma does that in a stomp, hell so does eyedol...

first off.. that was shin akuma in a non canon game.. hell shin's not even a canon character.. and earth is STILL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>meteor...

and just a couple questions.

when and where has bison shown to have anything close to having the same technology?

and finally.. when and where has akuma shaken the globe with a stomp?

Cyber Ninja
I think he means goku.

jinzin
laughing out loud

probably....

I still can't believe some people in the supes vs. goku thread honestly believe he can't take out a planet...

Cyber Ninja
lol don't start that again before dvamp gets here.

jinzin

already n argument that was debated against.. rayden is weakened, in outworld where his powers diminish over time, just expended energy to fight two suped up sorcerors and used a CONCNETRATED blast to take out (not everyone but) the three most important opponents next to him.

not NEARLY the same as rayden at full power and what he's displayed.

jinzin
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
lol don't start that again before dvamp gets here.
lol.. seriously....

nice new name/ sig by the way....

Cyber Ninja
lol.. seriously....

nice new name/ sig by the way....

Thanks

Also isn't raiden a God....

jinzin
lol.

Cyber Ninja
Damn. I wish i still had all my mk sites,some comics, and replay the games, to post some pics. All i have right now is all my streetfighter anime,comics games and movies. *runs to look up sites to show them visual aids*

Cyber Ninja
Raiden is the the eternal God of Thunder and former protector of Earthrealm. After the second defeat of Shinnok, he ascended to the status of Elder God. Being a god, he possesses many supernatural abilities, such as the ability to teleport, control lightning and fly. As a god, he is used to thinking in terms of eternity rather than normal human lifespans, and as such he has a radically different outlook on life.

dvampire
A young Bison killing his own master.

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/2108/01152006120841am6ut.jpg

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/6151/01152006121047am4ng.jpg

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/6291/01152006121223am1af.jpg

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/987/01152006121351am7xq.jpg

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/1576/01152006121502am6hr.jpg

Oh, and Street Fighter wins. big grin

Tha C-Master
No need to debate points with me now, you stopped so leave it as that. wink

exactly.. I agree completely.... I mean I've said all this before.. but none of it is impressive enough apparently. I mean how would it be enough? Using mixed media and posting open to interpretation posts aren't fair...

IMHO however, I DO infact think the match is close, but for one thing I hate feat wars, choosing a poing in which the character can be used to suit his user's match is what aggravates me in doing these, that and the matches are old...

All the characters have been discussed and there is nowhere it says raiden was extraordinarily weakened, or that scorpion comes back in a quick ten seconds...

That being said this discussion has hit a head, and NO bison wouldn't lose because he used his stasis.

Cyber Ninja
I remember that comic.....and raiden is a god. But to make you happy dvamp sf wins. end of thread. the elder gods are no match for bison.

dvampire
I remember that comic.....and raiden is a god. But to make you happy dvamp sf wins. end of thread. the elder gods are no match for bison.

Somehow I'm not convinced. shifty

Son of Man
sarcasm maybe? But um, from the points made by jinzin, I am convinced that MK wins. Although, C-master you have helped me to understand SF better.

dvampire
Originally posted by Son of Man
sarcasm maybe? But um, from the points made by jinzin, I am convinced that MK wins. Although, C-master you have helped me to understand SF better.

Well I'm not convinced since some of the things Jinzin said has never happened. So again I give it to SF! smile

dvampire
laughing out loud

probably....

I still can't believe some people in the supes vs. goku thread honestly believe he can't take out a planet...

Not in the way you imagine it. confused

jinzin
Well I'm not convinced since some of the things Jinzin said has never happened. So again I give it to SF! smile

what things would you be reffering to....

also it would have been better had you shown the establishing shot in that comic so people could see the size of the explosion... pretty big...

however.. you DO realize that Bison was stronger when he was younger do you not?

jinzin

yes gracias amigo.

Tha C-Master
sarcasm maybe? But um, from the points made by jinzin, I am convinced that MK wins. Although, C-master you have helped me to understand SF better. Hey whatever works... I'm glad to help, though I'm curious as to where in the heck all the sf supporters are (galacticstorm, darkstorm, hoshi, etc.) those were the days...

shin_remy
this thread is useless, it is full of Mk fanboys who anly think of MK, you can say Sf wins but then you get 5 respawns back of Mk fanboys

soon or later they will come back and say they will win of DBZ, cause they are gods and they cannot die, and they will become 10 x stronger etc etc

dream on boys!!!!!!!!!!

and Dvampire what comic is that and how did you get it ?

JacopeX
MK vs SF

MORTAL KOMBAT GOT:

Johnny Cage
Raiden
Kano
Liu Kang
Sonya
Sub Zero
Scorpion
ErRoR mAcro
Reptile
Goro
Kung Lao
Shang Tsung
Kitana
Jax
Mileena
Baraka
Rain
Stryker
NightWolf
Jade
Noob Saibot
Sektor
Cyrax
Kabal
Sindel
Smoke (both Human and Cyber)
Ermac
Chamillion
Sheeva
Shao Kahn
Motaro
Kai
Shinnok
Reiko
Jarek
Tanya
Fujin
Quan Chi
Sareena
Bo Rai Cho
Lei Mei
Kenshi
Movado
Nitara
Hsu Hao
Drahmin
Moloch
Frost
Havik
Hotaru
Ashra
Dairou
Darious
Kira
Kobra

VS

STREET FIGHTER GOT:

Retsu
Geki
Joe
Mike
Lee
Gen
Birdie
Eagle
Adon
Ryu
Ken
Chun Li
Blanka
Zangief
Dhalsim
Guile
E Honda
Balrog
Vega
Sagat
M. Bison
Fei Long
T Hawk
Dee Jay
Cammy
Akuma
Sakura
Nash
Charlie
Dan
Guy
Rainbow Mika
Cody
Karin
Juli
Juni
Sodom
Adon
Rolento
Rose
Necro
elena
Q
Elena
Urien
Motoko
Gill
Yang
Yun
Ibuki
Dudley
Alex
Hugo
Remy
Sean
Twelve

Make up the fights and discuss them all aiight!

Cyber Ninja
lol wow. Sf fanboys you mean. Even though I love Sf more than mk by a good amount. Well you didn't say how sf wins and beats the elder Gods and Raiden since this match is sf vs mk in a whole and not specific characters. You didn't show proof. I showed the history and power of raiden.

shin_remy
and nash IS Charlie, remove nash and

you still haven't put every sf character to the list. and you should add the ex characters too

Cyber Ninja
yup. nash is charlie. shin you got the comics too ? Any new releases?

JacopeX
lol wow. Sf fanboys you mean. Even though I love Sf more than mk by a good amount. Well you didn't say how sf wins and beats the elder Gods and Raiden since this match is sf vs mk in a whole and not specific characters. You didn't show proof. I showed the history and power of raiden. Nah i jus went to MK series and SF series and typed them all, im not much of a fan of Sf but im a fan of MK but im into Soccer more so i dont got time for any learnin but for some reason, i know MK alot iight

shin_remy
off course ive got all the udon comics except 1
and the snk vs capcom comics and more comics related to sf

Cyber Ninja
off course ive got all the udon comics except 1
and the snk vs capcom comics and more comics related to sf
Good. So you have the comics,manga,movies, and streetfighter 2v the series plus games shifty

JacopeX
MK vs SF

MORTAL KOMBAT GOT:

Johnny Cage
Raiden
Kano
Liu Kang
Sonya
Sub Zero
Scorpion
ErRoR mAcro
Reptile
Goro
Kung Lao
Shang Tsung
Kitana
Jax
Mileena
Baraka
Rain
Stryker
NightWolf
Jade
Noob Saibot
Sektor
Cyrax
Kabal
Sindel
Smoke (both Human and Cyber)
Ermac
Chamillion
Sheeva
Shao Kahn
Motaro
Kai
Shinnok
Reiko
Jarek
Tanya
Fujin
Quan Chi
Sareena
Bo Rai Cho
Lei Mei
Kenshi
Movado
Nitara
Hsu Hao
Drahmin
Moloch
Frost
Havik
Hotaru
Ashra
Dairou
Darious
Kira
Kobra

VS

STREET FIGHTER GOT:

Retsu
Geki
Joe
Mike
Lee
Gen
Birdie
Eagle
Adon
Ryu
Ken
Chun Li
Blanka
Zangief
Dhalsim
Guile
E Honda
Balrog
Vega
Sagat
M. Bison
Fei Long
T Hawk
Dee Jay
Cammy
Akuma
Sakura
Nash
Charlie
Dan
Guy
Rainbow Mika
Cody
Karin
Juli
Juni
Sodom
Adon
Rolento
Rose
Necro
elena
Q
Elena
Urien
Motoko
Gill
Yang
Yun
Ibuki
Dudley
Alex
Hugo
Remy
Sean
Twelve

Make up the fights and discuss them all aiight!

Cyber Ninja
elder gods shifty

shin_remy
Originally posted by JacopeX
Nah i jus went to MK series and SF series and typed them all, im not much of a fan of Sf but im a fan of MK but im into Soccer more so i dont got time for any learnin but for some reason, i know MK alot iight

dude if you know how many animes i watch and how many fighting games i play, i like MK, also as Fatal Fury and KOF, GG etc

You can know more then me of MK but you know NOTHING about the real universe of SF, so please stop comparing Mk to Sf.

Mk is nothing to Sf, Kof does

shin_remy
Good. So you have the comics,manga,movies, and streetfighter 2v the series plus games shifty

off course i play even Sf tournaments, ive got over 1100 dollar of Sf home!!

Cyber Ninja
off course i play even Sf tournaments, ive got over 1100 dollar of Sf home!! good job. Well sf 3 alpha max is coming on the psp if you have it.

You play sf online shifty

shin_remy
hhhhmmm i have no psp but i buyed it anyway but if you can say that you can go online i perhaps think about it to buy a psp too big grin

Cyber Ninja
hhhhmmm i have no psp but i buyed it anyway but if you can say that you can go online i perhaps think about it to buy a psp too big grin oh I dn if the psp one can go online..I will have to look...I doubt it.

shin_remy
i no i my mistake sorry

Tha C-Master
lol wow. Sf fanboys you mean. Even though I love Sf more than mk by a good amount. Well you didn't say how sf wins and beats the elder Gods and Raiden since this match is sf vs mk in a whole and not specific characters. You didn't show proof. I showed the history and power of raiden. No its MK fanboys altering the powers and stipulations of the characters definitely, you are just on whatever side jinzin is own... raiden isn't all that on earth... and "elder gods" isn't a specific character.

Cyber Ninja

Cyber Ninja
Who said he is on earth ? This match said Mk vs SF and not a specific character vs another. I recall you saying you were an sf fanboy in that, name what the person above you is a fanboy of. Some one said Sf and you agreed.

Tha C-Master
They have to be game characters... fighters... if thats the case I can (though I don't need to) pull unnecessary people out to help me in my debate.

Who said he is on earth ? This match said Mk vs SF and not a specific character vs another. I recall you saying you were an sf fanboy in that, name what the person above you is a fanboy of. Some one said Sf and you agreed. Ok you are officially retarded, I've done nothing but debate until you guys backed off... Or gave up, or made escuses... but then again you haven't SAID much of anything.

I've said nothing fanboyish, if all you are going to do is say moronic posts from 20 weeks ago, don't bother posting...

I'm pretty damn sure I've put more effort than ANYONE else on here in my post. I like MK almost the same as street fighter.

Cyber Ninja
First of all no one is making EXCUSES( Since you like to capitalize ). Next is that, I have shown Raiden's stats, and the definition of "Mk God" but all you did was dismiss, what the Mk characters have done, by what others said and proved. Furthermore, you said that the MK characters have done nothing impressive(In your eyes, since you want Sf to win so bad) and over exaggerate, the powers of the Sf team.

After this you said the Mk fanboys, which is claiming everyone who is against Sf team, but directed it to me after I was replying to a guy saying you all are Mk fanboys first.

When I said Raiden, you said that he isn't to hot on earth. Funny how you want to choose what version of Raiden you want to suit your needs, when the thread said Mortal Kombat vs Street fighter. I answered the thread starters question that Sf has the better "fighters" over all(This in another thread and something similar to this one) but then the thread turned into a fight between Sf and Mk universe in general, with no specific characters stated, so I say that Mk wins since they have the Elder Gods and more. I gave the stats of Raiden and it explained the levels of Raiden, while he was a God, like explained earlier but you didn't like that so you chose Earth Raiden with no powers laughing out loud

shin_remy
what can rayden do and do not come up with terms like he is a god cause gill is a god, akuma is a demon, and oro....????and M.Bison is a crazy dictator, doesn;t mean annything, so what can rayden do since he is a god and an elder and stuff

Cyber Ninja
what can rayden do and do not come up with terms like he is a god cause gill is a god, akuma is a demon, and oro....????and M.Bison is a crazy dictator, doesn;t mean annything, so what can rayden do since he is a god and an elder and stuff I posted it pages ago. the things is that, this match is to general and never said any specific versions or characters. Go make a thread with Sf and Mk(specific characters and versions of each) then I will go tell you what I think .

Magee
Shin Remy you are a fuking retard, it had to be said, I don't really give a shit tbh. Like most other vs threads you just get a clash of contradicitng views, bias is coming from both sides and this argument like all the others will go no where.

I and others before me posted a list of Raiden and other MK characters feats which have somehow been ignored by the SF fanboys. Go back a few pages and read through them again, and try to have an open mind instead of saying "OMG!11 Akuma pawns all MK cast!!11!!". All i have seen from the SF crew is a few pics (showing nothing of relevance) and Akuma destroyed ayers rock or whatever. SERIOUSLY read people's posts instead of posting bs like a nub.

JacopeX
dude if you know how many animes i watch and how many fighting games i play, i like MK, also as Fatal Fury and KOF, GG etc

You can know more then me of MK but you know NOTHING about the real universe of SF, so please stop comparing Mk to Sf.

Mk is nothing to Sf, Kof does I typed the whle history of MK with ma bare hands homes, but right now i dont got time for VGS cuz im right now into socccer palyin nation wide

jinzin
No its MK fanboys altering the powers and stipulations of the characters definitely, you are just on whatever side jinzin is own... raiden isn't all that on earth... and "elder gods" isn't a specific character.

rayde IS all that on earth. when rayde fights as a god on earth he destroys it (mk I) when he fights as a mortal he shakes the planet.. (mk trilogy)

since this isn't an MK tournement and he's not defying the elder gods he won't be reduced to a mortal like you hope... sorry...

and stop trying to give cyber a hard time... we have a lot of the same viewpoints.. doesn't mean he's always on my side.. people said the same thing about me and cresh obviously that wasn't true either (goku supes)

jinzin
what can rayden do and do not come up with terms like he is a god cause gill is a god, akuma is a demon, and oro....????and M.Bison is a crazy dictator, doesn;t mean annything, so what can rayden do since he is a god and an elder and stuff

BLOW........
UP...........
PLANETS......

confused

jinzin
guys guys guys I really don't think we all need to resort to calling eachother fanboys.. for the majority of the people in this thread have been at least attempting to back up their opinions however misdirected they may or may not be....

Tha C-Master
Make up your mind you're debating or you're not... stop skipping the posts you want to, and then trying to make the same points again later... you gave up remember.

rayde IS all that on earth. when rayde fights as a god on earth he destroys it (mk I) when he fights as a mortal he shakes the planet.. (mk trilogy) Nothing more impressive than I've mentioned again, shaking the earth isn't, and this "god" thing, he was already a god and he's been defeated before... akuma's considered a god.

since this isn't an MK tournement and he's not defying the elder gods he won't be reduced to a mortal like you hope... sorry... He's been around a consistent power level and that power level is enough for him to be defeated, and he DID infact defy the elder gods when he was destroyed.

Again point.

and stop trying to give cyber a hard time... we have a lot of the same viewpoints.. doesn't mean he's always on my side.. people said the same thing about me and cresh obviously that wasn't true either (goku supes) Whatever, Cyber consistently comes in and makes dumb nutswinging comments, and harasses me... no different than you are giving remy a hard time, he can take it, he's what 19?

And yes you Twister, Cresh, merc, all share a lil' possy, even when you disagree you are still on the same side... I've spent more time against you guys than ANYONE else.

Tha C-Master
YOU are a moron, you know that? You go to ANY end to make a reason to discredit my posts without actually debunking them... you say nothing I don't know and you swing off of peoples nuts...

First of all no one is making EXCUSES( Since you like to capitalize ). Next is that, I have shown Raiden's stats, and the definition of "Mk God" Which didn't bother me, since I defined the term "god" before... you don't want to argue a semantic battle in which YOU and a fellow member of your team have done most unimpressive in.

You showed his height and weight, etc. So what? What does that say on "how" he's going to win? Where's the logic, this is a hypothetical match. You continuously come in and add things that don't really matter into the debate.

but all you did was dismiss, what the Mk characters have done,

No I DEBUNKED what was confronted, by confronting it head 2 head and debunking it... where did I *dismiss* anything. Oh thats right, the parts where you left out certian plotholes? or tried to shortchanged the story?

I infact myself SAID what the characters have done, its YOUR side saying that the sf "loses to boxers" and whatnot.

Hypocrite.

by what others said and proved.

No, I DEBUNKED those too. Alot of the theories are stale and have shown nothing that would put them on par in a h2h match, the lot of them...

There's been no logic on these posts, dumb points like he'll "come back in 10 seconds when he's defeated" which he's only come back by summoning OR by escaping from the netherrealm.

I don't simply dismiss my friend, I've debunked all the points. Learn the difference when you learn to spell.

Furthermore, you said that the MK characters have done nothing impressive(In your eyes, since you want Sf to win so bad) and over exaggerate, the powers of the Sf team.

You moron, there you go again taking what I say and flying with it... what was the comparison too? Did I not confront the points?

And pray tell me what I exaggerated on the SF side, like you've done for the MK? ( I expect you to ignore this as usual)

Then you go off on a cute tangent and bring up something besides the point, since (oh yes) I'm a fanboy of whatever side I'm owning you on...

You've barely taken a side... and you've nutswinged until dvampire came.

After this you said the Mk fanboys, which is claiming everyone who is against Sf team, No I didn't say ALL were fanboys, like you said we were all sf fanboys, stop being such a hypocrite... don't take the higher road while calling the kettle black.

but directed it to me after I was replying to a guy saying you all are Mk fanboys first.

So that makes you less right than me how? laughing

When I said Raiden, you said that he isn't to hot on earth. Funny how you want to choose what version of Raiden you want to suit your needs, Because you guys are exaggerating him and ignoring his limits to suit your needs. I've consistently used the Canon raiden time and time again.

No differnent than your side weakening ryu to "boxer ryu" or going back to MK1 for raiden, but sticking to current scorpion. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't think so, try it on someone else. laughing

hen the thread said Mortal Kombat vs Street fighter. I answered the thread starters question that Sf has the better "fighters" over all(This in another thread and something similar to this one) but then the thread turned into a fight between Sf and Mk universe in general, with no specific characters stated, so I say that Mk wins since they have the Elder Gods and more. I gave the stats of Raiden and it explained the levels of Raiden, while he was a God, like explained earlier but you didn't like that so you chose Earth Raiden with no powers laughing out loud It would be current game characters but of course you have to get desperate and people bring in clips and everything else they can muster to win... Elder gods don't interfere in earth.

To top it off, I mentioned Canon raiden, what is this raiden with no powers?

I thought not, go sit down, ihatecmaster.... laughing

Nice try though...

Knuckles X 20
MK gets whopped SF characters are much more powerfull and can take a lot more punishment

Tha C-Master
I agree with your principle on this matchup. It should be made more clearly.

Shin Remy you are a fuking retard, it had to be said, I don't really give a shit tbh. Like most other vs threads you just get a clash of contradicitng views, bias is coming from both sides and this argument like all the others will go no where. I agree with the top statement and as of such am not a fan of these inspecific matchups... there are no specific characters, no limits or anything.

Everyone is using a different type of media... I just want to bring across that SF characters are stronger than people make them, and just because they have "street fighter" in there title, they aren't weak.

Again I think its close, but some people on here are just an exercise in frustration.

jinzin
Make up your mind you're debating or you're not... stop skipping the posts you want to, and then trying to make the same points again later... you gave up remember

actually I gave up... ON YOU... there's a difference...

I'm not making points.. I'm stating facts... which you continue to ignore...

Nothing more impressive than I've mentioned again, shaking the earth isn't, and this "god" thing, he was already a god and he's been defeated before... akuma's considered a god.

ah yes you keep saying akuma does it in a stomp yet you failed to tell me when and where... so when and where?

also... when was he defeated before as a god? (remember in outworld and when mortal are not useable to answer the question.. so please.. indulge me)

He's been around a consistent power level and that power level is enough for him to be defeated, and he DID infact defy the elder gods when he was destroyed..

as a god and not in outworld? when? confused

and yeah I know he defied the elder gods (he wasn't destroyed btw he just expelled his energies at the moment) so what?

And yes you Twister, Cresh, merc, all share a lil' possy, even when you disagree you are still on the same side... I've spent more time against you guys than ANYONE else.

just because we don't show the distasteful disrespect that you begin resorting to when we disagree doesn't mean we're on the same side.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>