Shadows in the Sun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20

AOR
Man must wonder:

WHAT THE HELL?

Dyingstar29
ok so now we wait for people to come or what ? cause no one is here

Gun
I have risen from the dead

Dyingstar29
AHHHHH A ZOMBIE !!!! * shoots at him* LOL !

Gun
Owwww

Dyingstar29
sorry i guess your not a zombie ^-^

Princess Lyla
so when are we starting?

Dyingstar29
good question ........^^ yes when ?

KillerNinja
I LIVE!!!!

KillerNinja
sorry i`ve been off for a while I`m over at my dad`s house and he doesn`t hav internet sad sad

Shadow x 20
We'll start again in about 15 minutes

Princess Lyla
YAY!

Dyingstar29
WOOT ! WOOT ! ( cant find the sign in thread )

Princess Lyla
should be there, check again it should be there.

Shadow x 20
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t384612.html

Dyingstar29
alroght sweet i got the character i want , now we wait

Shadow x 20
We'll start.

Jack was on his lunchbreak. It is a hot day...for the north but Jack is from the south so this weather is cool to him. He doesn't focus on what's outside the construction zone for Jack was always the one to do the task that's ahead of him.

Dyingstar29
* walks up to Jack* you look a bit stressed are you ?

Shadow x 20
"Off duty today?" Jack asked.

Dyingstar29
naaaa just a little break i should get my gear together. I just needed to sleep in. Any who its time to track down some crack heads * laughs and walks in the station to get his stuff and returned* all ready

Shadow x 20
"Good luck with finding those...crack heads. I'm heading off to get some lunch"

Dyingstar29
ok then ......... ya klnow what lunch ounds good mind if i join ya ?

Shadow x 20
"Not at all"

Dyingstar29
ok then sounds good you driving then ?

Princess Lyla
Brittany was leaning at the bar. It was a slow day, she didn't have many clients only a man who ordered a glass of whisky.

- "I'm done, see you around Brittany" - the man said.

- "Bye Dave" - Brittany said and picked up the money and put it in the cash register. She then picked up the glass and started to wash it.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Dyingstar29
ok then sounds good you driving then ?

"We'll just go down the block" Jack said heading down the street. Their were more police officers on the street today after the break-ins that occured the pass 3 days.

Dyingstar29
heh yea i guess we can walk * walks beside him* man last week there was a 6 hour chase were you there ?

Shadow x 20
"No. I fell asleep early. I tell ya I got a week to finish up the house," Jack said continuing down the street. Their was a car smashed up against a telephone poll.

rollplayer
stacy walking around wiping the sweat of her head walking along looking doun the path

((dos any one have a pic for my person?? i dont know what she looks like))

Princess Lyla
Brittany heard the phone ring.

- "Hello?....Hi sis...no I'm fine it's just a slow day.....oh Jack's fine, you know him, he's finishing up the house....I'll call you later in the week.....ok bye" - Brittany said and hung up the phone.

Two cops entered the bar and took seats at the counter.

- "What can I get you officers?" - Brittany asked.

- "We'll just take a glass of whisky" - a cop said.

Brittany gave them their drinks and returned to washing the glasses.

Dyingstar29
(( dont post for us were going to the smashed car)) O MAN ! *checks in side the car*

Shadow x 20
(She wasn't)
"Dang...don't see that everyday"

Espio X 20
Adam walked out of the construction site.

Adam: Hey guys, I'm gonna go check out that car crash...

He walked over to the crash.

Dyingstar29
umm........... theres no one inside ...... does that seem strange

Shadow x 20
"You two have fun" Jack said walking into the bar and sitting down at the counter.

Princess Lyla
Brittany saw Jack walk in and smiled. She walked to where he sat.

- "Hi Jack, what can I get you?" - Brittany asked.

Shadow x 20
"The usually" Jack said softly.

Dyingstar29
o hell no im not taking car of this * runs in the bar and sits next to Jack*

Princess Lyla
Brittany handed Jack his drink as if she already had it ready for when he came in.

- "How have you been Jack?" - Brittany asked.

Dyingstar29
* waits* ........................................................* turns around and looks at the car*

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Princess Lyla
Brittany handed Jack his drink as if she already had it ready for when he came in.

- "How have you been Jack?" - Brittany asked.

"Alright Britt...you?"

Princess Lyla
- "You know me I'm always ok, how's the house coming along?" - Brit asked.

Shadow x 20
"Behind by 3 days..."

Dyingstar29
HAH ! * Alex shouted out * .................. *

Princess Lyla
- "Don't stress too much ok? You've always been good at everything you do, you'll finish before you know it" - Brittany said smiling.

Shadow x 20
"I hope so"

Dyingstar29
........... * still stares at the car* ........somthings up with that and Britany thanks for saying hi to me

Shadow x 20
The door opens and in walks a captain. He sits down at the counter. He appears to be in his 60s wearing a white coat.

Dyingstar29
..................never seen him before * he whispers to JAck*

Princess Lyla
- "Sorry Alex, let me check what he wants" - Brittany said and walked up to the captain.

- "Can I get you anything sir?" - Brittany asked him.

Shadow x 20
"A beer..." the captain said tired. The captain looked at Alex, "a police officer huh? Care to make 200 dollars?"

Dyingstar29
......* thinks * yes

Shadow x 20
"Meet me at dock number 13 tomorrow morning at dawn. Make sure you bring a loyal crew" the captain said, "if everything goes as planned you'll be making a lot more then 200."

Dyingstar29
hehehe sounds good to me sir ......* turns to Jack* up for it ?

Shadow x 20
Jack looked at Alex, "I have a house to build."

Princess Lyla
Brittany brought back a beer for the captain.

- "Here you go sir" - Brittany said and went to where Alex and Jack were.

- "What do you think that's all about guys?" - Brittany asked.

Shadow x 20
The captain drank the beer faster then anyone you ever seen. Placed the money on the counter with a tip and left. The captain used a cane for his left leg appeared to be messed up.

Dyingstar29
aww c,mon Jack ................fine ....... well Britany all he said was that if me and a cre wanted to make over 200 hundred bucks easy then go to dock 13 at dawn ..................ill go ... but im going as me not a cop ........ill still have my gun and badge on me though

Princess Lyla
Brittany took the money and the tip and put them in the register.

- "That's strange" - Brittany said talking about the captain.

Dyingstar29
yes it is .........would you like to join me ? c,mon live a little .........* thinks about what he did to her at the party* hehe it might be fun or col ya know ?

Shadow x 20
Jack walked over to where the captain was sitting and grabbed a piece of paper that fell out of his pocket and Jack read what was on the paper, "Shadow Island...Man can only play God he cannot be God"

Princess Lyla
Brittany looked at Alex for a second.

- "I'll go if Jack goes" - Brittany said then she saw Jack picking up the paper - "Jack?"

Dyingstar29
...........* looks at the paper* what stupid ****ing kind of saying is that !

Shadow x 20
"It's a true saying Alex. Man tries to play God when they try to take lives or give life but they cannot be God. Shadow Island...I heard of that name somewhere before. Looks like I'm going" Jack smiled folding up the paper and putting it in his jacket's pocket.

Dyingstar29
*smiles* alright now c,mon Brittany ya gatta come i mean woulc you rather do bar tommorow ? or do somthing fun ! you only live once

Princess Lyla
Brittany walked to Jack and took his hand.

- "What about the house? You think we should leave it all like this? I'll go with you and you know it, but didn't you want to finish it first?" - Brittany said

Shadow x 20
"I'll get it done tonight."

Princess Lyla
- "I'll help you if you want me to" - Brittany said.

Shadow x 20
"I'll be fine. Besides a few others will be working tonight"

Dyingstar29
in fact ill pitch in too get it done * calls home on cell * hi ya were going to build Jacks ........... YES HE FINE ! now we are ganna build the house and maybe be back tommorow ok ..............look im sorry ok ! ........ i love you too bye * kisses * god what a b!tch

Shadow x 20
(It's 1956. I'm pretty sure their were no cell phones)

"Don't worry about me"

Dyingstar29
(( o yea ......... and if they did theyde be the size of cars ! lol )) o ok .........well still ...............can i just help ?

Princess Lyla
Brittany looked at Jack and smiled.

- "Well ok, but call me if you need anything" - Brittany said.

Shadow x 20
"I thought you were still on duty Rand? I'll see ya tomorrow" Jack headed for the door.

Dyingstar29
well ............ yea i guess *walks out* bye Britany !

Shadow x 20
The Next Morning at 5:30

Princess Lyla
Brittany waited for Jack to come, she was ready for the trip she had left a friend incharge of the bar.

Dyingstar29
.........................* walks to the docks and looks in the bar* 1 guy * continues walk*

Shadow x 20
The ship at dock 13 wasn't that big but about 15 guys were loading supplies into it. The captain was by a large crate, "we got 20 minutes till we head out!"

Dyingstar29
* walks up* what ! go out i thought ..............* go to a nearest phone and calls* sorry to wak you up but im ganna be gone for a coupe of days ........i know i can't talk right know * after 12 minutes of talking* i love you by * hangs up the pay phonE* im ready

Shadow x 20
"Excellent. Your task won't be needed till we hit land" the captain said.

Princess Lyla
Brittany still waited for Jack but she went to the docks where she found Alex and the captain.

- "Alex! Where's Jack?" - Brittany asked him.

Dyingstar29
i dont know maybe ill go run to his place and find him there ?

Shadow x 20
"5 minutes. All aboard!!" the captain yelled and got onboard the ship.

Princess Lyla
Brittany frowned.

- "I'm not going without Jack" - Brittany said.

Dyingstar29
arg well nothing like a morning run * runs in the direction of Jacks place

Shadow x 20
Jack walked up next to Brittany, "Sorry I'm late...where's Alex?"

Dyingstar29
* turned around and ran back once seeing Jack* GOD IM GETTING TIRED * runs back* huff puff lets go

Princess Lyla
Brittany got on the ship.

- "Well looks like we're ready" - Brittany said.

Shadow x 20
The captain got onboard. Slowly the ship set sail out into the open see. The captain cried out, "Jimmy!" and a man walked over missing his left arm.
"Captain sir?" Jimmy asked.
"Show these 3 to their room" the captain said.
"Yes captain sir" Jimmy said and then turned to look at Jack, Alex, and Brittany, "follow me."
"Okay" Jack said.

rollplayer
((recap plz))

Princess Lyla
Brittany followed Jack looking around the ship.

Shadow x 20
"This will be the ladies room" Jimmy opened a door. Inside was Stacy. (Well just have you onboard already rollplayer. We're heading for Shadow Island) "and the men will have the room across the hall."

Princess Lyla
- "Ok thanks" - Brittany said and went inside the room Stacy was in.

- "Hi" - Brittany said to Stacy.

Dyingstar29
men together ? eeeeeeewwwwwwwwww ok then

Shadow x 20
"I'm heading to the deck"

Princess Lyla
Brittany stayed for a while on her bed, she was sleepy and rested there for a moment, she wasn't clear of her duties, after all the captain had requested Alex to gather a crew, but she didn't know exactly what she was getting involved in.

Shadow x 20
Jack stayed on deck for a few hours. It was approaching noon and Jack wondered how long the voyage would take.

Dyingstar29
* knocks on the womens room* hellow is anyone there ?

Princess Lyla
Brittany heard a knock on the door, she got up and opened it.

- "What's up Alex?" - Brittany asked.

Dyingstar29
* he huged her * i like you ^^ * moved hand toward her ass and then kissed her*

Princess Lyla
Brittany was caught by surprise but she pushed Alex away and slapped him on the cheek.

- "You think that's romantic?! Get away from me think things twice before doing that!" - Brittany said and slammed the door in his face.

- "How dare he!" - Brittany said locking the door.

Shadow x 20
Jack walked down the hall and was about to enter his room when he noticed Alex, "boring day huh?"

Princess Lyla
Brittany was clearly offended, she wasn't the kind of girl that took lightly to that kind of approach, she thought Alex knew her better, but she was obviously mistaken.

Dyingstar29
* Alex was laughing* AAHAHA NO i just kidded around with her like at that one party and she slapped me aahahhahaa * starts scratching the door like a cat * c,mon open up im sorry

Shadow x 20
Jack twisted Alex by the arm, opened the door to their room and threw Alex in, "again man? Come on what's wrong with you!?"

Dyingstar29
*laughs * dude dont make me have to hurt you besides i may have had to much to drink

Shadow x 20
"Just try not to piss anyone off. We don't know how long this trip is going to be" Jack said walking back to the hall and closing the door behind him.

Tails x 20
(can i join the next one when u make another one)

Princess Lyla
(why don't you join now just pretend you were on the ship already)

Dyingstar29
* gets up and knocks on Brittanys door* hay imm sorry ok ........i drank to much

Princess Lyla
Brittany could hear what Alex said but it made her even more angry.

- "Go back to your room and leave me alone you big jerk" - Brittany said.

Tails x 20
(ok)
Kage walking around looking at the sea and stareing around.

Dyingstar29
im not a jerk not open up ...... plz ?

Tails x 20
Kage walking seeing alex.Kage seeing alex talking to britany.Kage walking to alex his hand jammed in his pocket and shrugging and knocking on britany's door yelling."Give him a break britany he's a idiot he did'nt know."

Princess Lyla
Brittany was really angry and annoyed now.

- "No! Leave me alone!" - Brittany said.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Tails x 20
Kage walking seeing alex.Kage seeing alex talking to britany.Kage walking to alex his hand jammed in his pocket and shrugging and knocking on britany's door yelling."Give him a break britany he's a idiot he did'nt know."

(You already got a character
John O'Donnell
Sex: Male
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 149lbs
Bio: John was always a cool guy. Born in Orlando Florida where John became good friends with Alex. John had a dream to become the greatest stun man in the world always taking life or death chances. John knows how to talk to the ladies to get anyone he wants but no relationship ever lasted a week with John. To go after his dream John moved to New York City. John is a carpenter working with Jack and Adam.
He was the last male character left)

Dyingstar29
huuuuuuuh ok now * lock picks door and walks in* plz im sorry ok

Tails x 20
(u made him thnx)

Princess Lyla
Brittany saw Alex come in.

- "Now you pick locks too? Your rudeness and ungentlemanly conduct knows no bound, this is the second time you've done this get away from me!" - Brittany said and pushed Alex out of the way to run to the deck where Jack was most likely to be.

Shadow x 20
Jack saw Brittany run on the deck, "something wrong Brittany?"

Tails x 20
(my new sig behold finally got to putting my name on it)
John walking behind alex walking beside him now."Dude best thing you can do for her right now is leave her alone for now she'll want to talk to you soon.John smileing.

Princess Lyla
Brittany hugged Jack.

- "This is the second time he's done this, he kissed me and tried to make a move on me" - Brittany said to Jack with tears on her eyes.

Tails x 20
John getting angry at brittany for some reason mumbleing to himself."patheic."John balling his hands into a fist and squeezeing them tight.

Shadow x 20
Jack wasn't suprised, "it's alright. Listen, I'm here for ya whenever you need me alright?"

Princess Lyla
- "Thanks Jack, you know I'm not that kind of girl, I thought he knew that but looks like he'll always be a jerk" - Brittany said.

Tails x 20
John jamming his hands back in his pockets and walking to the edge of the boat.And jumped on the tip of it and looked at the sea.As the sun started to go down.His black jacket started to flutter.John sighing."What ever happend to me."John smileing and siting on the edge of the boat.

Dyingstar29
o sh!t she ran to Jack .............. what is wromng with her i was apoligizin !

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Princess Lyla
- "Thanks Jack, you know I'm not that kind of girl, I thought he knew that but looks like he'll always be a jerk" - Brittany said.

"I know you're not" Jack said.

Princess Lyla
Brittany let go of Jack. Wiped her tears.

- "Ok, enough I'm the girl who always keeps her cool right? I'm sorry I came like that to you, I should talk to Alex, even though he'll probably won't listen...I'll see you in a bit" - Brittany said and went down to her room, Alex was still there.

- "You want to tell me what's wrong with you Alex? This is the second time you've done this, should I get ready for a third or what?" - Brittany said

Shadow x 20
Jack stood on the deck still a little clueless.

Tails x 20
John jumped off the tip of the ship and folled brittany and listened to the conversation.

Dyingstar29
im sorry i just got drunk and ......... well i do crazy stuff when im drunk ..... and im sorry it wont ever happen agian

Princess Lyla
- "That is the second time you've said that" - Brittany said.

Tails x 20
John started laughing and quickly hold his mouth. Saying in his head maybe they did'nt hear me.

Dyingstar29
* shuts door* who is that guy ? ..............anyway the point is i realize i kinda hurt like as if i was ganna rape you and im sorry , i didnt mean to scare you

Tails x 20
(ah dyingstar just acting like we best friends because shadow made my character)

Dyingstar29
(( YOU SERIOUS ????? ))

Tails x 20
(serious about what)

Princess Lyla
- "Ok, but for now on just watch those hands and mouth" - Brittany said.

((I'm turning in for tonight guys se you tomorrow wink ))

Tails x 20
(c'ya)

Dyingstar29
(( nvm)) ok i will * grabs her hand and kisses it * good night *leaves and walks in his room and passes out* (( me 2 i gots school : ( ))

Tails x 20
(me too later c'ya)

Shadow x 20
Captain: Keep the ship on course.
Devan: I can't captain. The wind is too rough and the waves are pushing us off course.
Captain: This is a bad storm but we must stay on cou...
Devan: This is no storm captain...it's a hurricane.
Captain: Continue current course.
Jimmy: TIDAL WAVE!!!

The ship is taken under water and every blacks out.

Dyingstar29
................................* wakes up and spits up water and vision blurry* ........were ........ o dam * stands up *

QuincE
(hey-looooo. So shadow, when does Alex show up? Or did he already show up considering it's eight pages in?)

Dyingstar29
(( my character is Alex ))

Tails x 20
(recap)

Dyingstar29
(( 4 posts are they since you left you cant read them ? ))

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>