Click

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Adam Sandler's new movie which is set for a June 2006 release. It looks pretty funny/neat to me. The concept is cool, anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Click_%28movie%29

Mando
I saw the Trailer at the Cine'

Looks promising.

DeVi| D0do
Wow, I didn't know half that cast was still alive...

SnakeEyes
Well they are, and hopefully they'll deliver a good movie.

SnakeEyes
Here's the trailer for those of you who are interested:

http://movies.go.com/movies/media?name=click_2004&genre=comedy& amp;studio=Columbia%20Pictures,%20Revolution%20Stu
dios

Punker69
Looks like a good movie.

SnakeEyes
I'm sure it'll be a nice blend of comedy and drama.

Tptmanno1
I saw this preview too.
Interesting.

Cinemaddiction
Yyyyyyeah. Interesting. Just as long as he doesn't accidentally get sucked into television programming, because "Stay Tuned" is still the best damn television spoof in the world.

Tptmanno1
Gonna be something Like "Fun With Dick and Jane" where We're just gonna have to wait till it comes out.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Adam Sandler's new movie which is set for a June 2006 release. It looks pretty funny/neat to me. The concept is cool, anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Click_%28movie%29

Bastard stick out tongue I was going to start that thread .. now stick out tongue

Al I have to say is "Jesus Christ, Holly Mother of god.... IT was only a matter of time they took and old "The Twist" Epesoide and made it into a film"

This Goes to proove that hollywood is on tehre last few idieas.

Hopefully soon enough they will crash.

Wolfie
Same thing as that episode of Weird Science.

May be pretty funny, I like most of Adam Sandler's movies.

SnakeEyes
Yeah me too. He doesn't usually let me down. I'm hoping this one will be good.

Bloigen
The Hoff's in it.

'nuff said.

SnakeEyes
Wow, old thread.

Anyway, this movie's out on DVD.

I liked it a lot.

Opinions?

Strangelove
Well, near the end when Sandler dies, I almost cried. There was too much "Sandler humor" for lack of a better word, but I thought it had a great message and Christopher Walken never disappoints.

Overall I'd give it a B

Wolfie
It was a lot better than I expected.
Originally posted by Strangelove
Well, near the end when Sandler dies, I almost cried.
Same here. It was shockingly emotional and dramatic.

SpaceMonkey
I loved this movie. Hell, I'll say it.... I DID cry! Very well made and surprisingly entertaining. I had heard so many bad reviews of this film it had kinda turned me off. However, when I finally got around to watching it I throughly enjoyed it.

drewbiefan
Some of these movies just arent my type of movie. But this was quite good. I saw it at the movies, to be honest i never enjoy movies as much when i seethem at the movies. But i know i shall definitely enjoy this comedy type film even morewhen i own it on dvdsmile

JDB
has anybody seen click its awesome

Stealth Agent
awesom ****in movie

crazy
I thought it was a pretty good movie, I can't understand all those damn bad reviews, people made it seem like it was worse then Gigli.

SnakeEyes
Yeah, I also don't get the negative reviews.

I don't know what exactly the critics were expecting out of it.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Luv anything Kate Beckinsale does. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/angel.gif
angelShe's my fave actress.

Myth
Whats strange was the movie worked better when it was sappy rather than funny. The 1st half of the movie was pure shit. It wasn't funny at all. Every semi humorous part of the movie was in the trailer. The sappy parts made it better but as a whole I still find the movie sub-par.

On a side note, I haven't really liked an Adam Sandler movie since Big Daddy in 1999.

K.Diddy
Not a great movie,not a bad one eithier

masterkit
it wasnt funny. no expression sad

but i liked it at the wedding and then when he dies those were actually good scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.