Predator vs blue Elite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IcePunk
The fight takes places in the temple from Alien vs Predadator.
Both has got their standard equipment.

Shadow x 20
Predator. A blue Elite is the lowest rank for an Elite

IcePunk
No, I think a heretic elite is the lowest

Shadow x 20
No because the Heretic's armor was an upgraded red. Not to mention only Silver Elites have that kind of armor.

IcePunk
Do you know what a heretic is?

Zen2nd
I won't name names just yet. But it seems that someone has misinterpreted the meaning of heretic.

The Predator wins this one. Has many visors, plus has strength to match the Elite. The Elite won't be able to get close because of the shoulder cannon the Predator has. If the Elite uses stealth it will be just stopped by the Predators ability to detect heat.

Shadow x 20
A heretic is one who dissents from an accepted belief or doctrine

Zen2nd
Correct

It seems that IcePunk thinks its an actually rank. Completely off the point and wrong.

Shadow x 20
I was referring to his armor. It appeared to be the type of silver elites that was seen flying in space on the first level but was red.

Zen2nd
Well heretic is not a rank. From the point he was called that he was no longer a part of the Covenant army.

Shadow x 20
I believe that when he was part of the Covenant he may have been a red elite.

Zen2nd
okay, that may be true! but......

We are here today to discuss a fight between a Blue Elite and a Predator

IcePunk
yes, he was a general then not a heretic.

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Zen2nd
I won't name names just yet. But it seems that someone has misinterpreted the meaning of heretic.

The Predator wins this one. Has many visors, plus has strength to match the Elite. The Elite won't be able to get close because of the shoulder cannon the Predator has. If the Elite uses stealth it will be just stopped by the Predators ability to detect heat.

Agreed on all points

Shadow x 20
If this was a Gold Elite, Arbiter, or maybe a special Silver Elite it would be a better fight,

§noopbert
Everything is the PRedator's pray. He just has to hope the plasma sword doesn't slice him in half.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
If this was a Gold Elite, Arbiter, or maybe a special Silver Elite it would be a better fight,
The difference isnt that big from a blue one and a golden one, the golden has just got better shield and maybe different weapons.

Hit_and_Miss
isn't that big????

Here I'll help...
Gold - Zealot Commander/Supreme Commander: The Generals and Admirals of the Covenant army; commanders of battalions, ships, and fleets. The Zealot Elites are some of the toughest and most skilled Elites. In combat, they are constantly moving and seeking cover, making it difficult to maintain continuous fire on them. They also run faster than other Elites and the Master Chief, and fire in longer, more accurate bursts. Zealots are also equipped with overshields, allowing them to withstand considerably more damage than other Elites. Most Zealot Elites fight with Plasma Energy Swords. Unlike other Elites, Zealot Elites do not seem to throw any grenades, nor will they ever board a friendly vehicle. In Halo 2, the overshields on Gold Elites are gone, leaving them with only somewhat stronger than standard energy shields and their great combat skills to protect themselves in combat. However, they seem to have a somewhat higher constitution than the rest of the Elites. The current Arbiter once held this rank before his defeat at Installation 04.

Blue - Minor: The most common and least experienced Elite. Minors are still skilled warriors superior to any human marine, but they are somewhat weaker than Major Elites or SPARTANs. Their energy shields are not quite as powerful, and they often make tactical errors such as standing in one place while firing, or rushing forward into enemy fire. They also fire in shorter bursts, and have somewhat less accuracy. Along with Major Elites, they often lead squads of Grunts into battle.

just a shield and weapons... roll eyes (sarcastic)

IcePunk
Only a fanboy remembers that crap

thegmeister53
Originally posted by Zen2nd

Also agreed.

thegmeister53
Shit, double post.

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by IcePunk
Only a fanboy remembers that crap

nope it took me 1min to search on google...

See you don't even bother to check up on the crap you post... A fanboy isn't someone who reads up on the topic at hand... A fanboy is the on who DOESN'T, and then post mindless statements as if he knows what hes talking about... I would of thought this was clear from your "heretic" statement..laughing

Mr.T is still pitty'n ya sorry ass...

SaTsuJiN
all he said was heretic is the lowest.. which is technically true due to him relenquishing his rank in the army to follow his own personal goals (denouncing the convenant "faith"wink. Anyways.. another derail.. the battle seems to have been settled within the first few posts..

swedish_bum
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
nope it took me 1min to search on google...

See you don't even bother to check up on the crap you post... A fanboy isn't someone who reads up on the topic at hand... A fanboy is the on who DOESN'T, and then post mindless statements as if he knows what hes talking about... I would of thought this was clear from your "heretic" statement..laughing

Mr.T is still pitty'n ya sorry ass...
And you dont bother to read previous pages or even the thread title for that matter, so there, isnt that the style of a fanboy?

DarkC
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Predator. A blue Elite is the lowest rank for an Elite

Hit_and_Miss
Who says I don't read the thread??? Only you... By some misconception...truely A fanboy among men...

Now if only you had pics of your god in your sig and avi all would know who your lord and savior is...roll eyes (sarcastic)

swedish_bum
well the predator got camo, heat vision, big shoulder gun, knifes in close combat and if he is about to lose he only push the button.... BOOOM!! and every one is dead

§cooter
Originally posted by IcePunk
Only a fanboy remembers that crap Nice. We can tell you're a good experience and contributer to/for these forums, simply from tha tpost.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Idiot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.