FF Crossover RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cloud_Leonhart
all right, you've all heard about it, now let's get it started. one thing, though... once you've chosen your characters, stick with them. two characters per person. FF9 and the "Tactics" entries of the series don't get in. I've made a slight change to my characters of choice. anyone who wants to RP as Squall Leonhart, he's out in the open as a free character again. I'm using Vincent Valentine from FF7 and Irvine Kinneas from FF8. (i loves my guns!)

we'll start the story as soon as about four more people sign in with their characters. and unlike what i saw in the thread i was getting permission on, let's see some major numbers of villains, people!

ShinobiRikari
(Do you have permission from Ush?)

Shikaku
Yep, permission was granted. Whoot.!

Shikaku
I think I already said who I was.

Shikaku
Actually....scratch mine. I don't want those characters. I want Paine. Period. I may think of another one. But I claim Paine.

BladeChild
Shotgun- KADAJ

Cloud_Leonhart
all right, what happened to all the people (other than the few faithful among us) who showed support? i need a smoke.

okay, i guess if anyone can get Rikku and kain back online, then we can start

Rikku-Donovan
Ok I'm here and for the ones who don't know I got Rikku and some one else...anyway when's this going to start.

Chaosbark
I believe I had...Sephiroth I think? Seifer as well.

Tails x 20
CAN I MAKE UP A PERSON

Cloud_Leonhart
i'd prefer we stuck to actual characters, but if you insist... i can allow one created character per person if they wish. last chance to change your characters, people. tomorrow i'm starting this thing.

krill
I AM TIDUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shikaku
Man....I can't think of anyone else since you took off 9. -sigh- I suppose I have Yuna. Or someone...

Rikku-Donovan
Ok I'll take Tifa Lockheart also.

Cloud_Leonhart
Shikaku, what about a minor suggestion? Quistis, from 8? she used that chain-whip thingy.

Shikaku
I suppose...

Cloud_Leonhart
or there's always Yuffie, the thief from FF7... (okay, if you people haven't noticed, we've gotta come up with a storyline, here... any suggestions, PM me. and remember, I'm still new to starting these things, so let's attempt to keep it at a moderate level... nothing too advanced...)

Kasake
I will take squall if hes still open?

Tails x 20
I'll take cloud if he's still open?

Princess Lyla
I'm Rinoa and Princess Garnet...

Shikaku
Actually...Cloud...I don't know if I can handle this RP right now. I mean...starting a new one and all. I've got a lot of things going on. I could jump in as a sub-character once in a while. I think that's the best I can offer right now. Sorry, but I just can't get started on a totally new RP at the moment. sad

Cloud_Leonhart
Originally posted by Tails x 20
I'll take cloud if he's still open?

sorry, somebody's got cloud.

krill
hey. its tidus! just checking in.

Cloud_Leonhart
Originally posted by krill
hey. its tidus! just checking in.

dude, do you even get how this works?

krill
not really. mail me and explain.

Tails x 20
I'll make up a character then.

Cloud_Leonhart
screw it, i don't have time right now, myself... rikku, you're in charge...

Freak1992
(hmm this doesnt seem to have ever caught on.. but my first rp too a year to actually catch on.. so give it some time...))

Thunder Fox
may i still join?

Freak1992
(ill make my own chara)

Name: james
Species Kitsune (fox/human)
weps: claws
bio: quiet, self conserned, and doesnt really care about anything, and very aggresive.

Green_Demon
Black Mage from Final Fantasy I.

Chaosbark
Could you fork over a setting, or perhaps landscape please?

Freak1992
(i cant.... i dont know what the plot is yet....stick out tongue)

krill
i will then. im clouds best friend.. a field where battle has destroyed much of the landscape and we want revenge....

ShinobiRikari
(you guys don't seem to be getting anywhere. From what I understand, each player controls two characters from any Final Fantasy and have all of them interact at once. Get my drift?)

Chaosbark
Originally posted by Cloud_Leonhart
screw it, i don't have time right now, myself... rikku, you're in charge...
I don't suppose you could have someone else take over? This Rikku hasn't been paying attention to this thread.

Cloud_Leonhart
rikku and i have limited time to spend here, so... until rikku gets back into the swing of things, i guess ThunderFox and Chaos bark can fight over who's in charge...

Chaosbark
I'll let ThunderFox be in charge if he wants.

At god
ill join if the spots are still open

Name:Kadaj
Race: human
appearance:he has a silver long hair with red eyes he has a pale skin with a red scar that never dissaperes in the left cheek
limit breaks: Meteor blade- strikes his foe with multiple slashs
Big slash- slashs his foes with his blade
Destroyer beam- destructive beam that takes his enemies into skies
Sky cut- he takes his fight to the skies with his blade

class:fighter

weaponary: Yoshiusiki- the six feet of huge katana that is used for attacking wide areas it's also razor sharp if used right it can cut anything.

his namasis: sephiroth

Bio: Kadaj has been looking for his revenge past 5 years and never found his enemy. After he returned to his hometown and got kidnapped for some project called code named "Super nova" after he got injected with some cells of some long whiped out race he went into cryonic sleep for 10 years never aging. When he woke he put his cloths back on and escaped from abandoned lab he never relized he's been sleeping for 10 years and got alot stronger. He travaled long way to a town named midgar now he settled and lives there and head of racoon mafias but his status in midgar is to get his revenge on his sister. Now after 2 years Kadaj retired from mafia and started to live as a normal person. But right after he heard Sephiroth appered again he got a chance to revenge his sister now he's looking for sephiroth his namsis and his enemy

p.s.Kadaj is a villien and looks for a revenge

krill
they are still open and im gonna talk to cloud about this.

krill
nevermind

scarecrow088
(can i join in and what characters r taken)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.