SA-X Vs Dark samus (metroid)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swedish_bum
Samus-X (Metroid fusion)

The SA-X is a clone of Samus(super metroid) that formed itself from the surgically removed pieces of her Power Suit. The SA-X's main weapon is the Ice Beam, which hurts Samus massively and can kill her. The SA-X also uses Power Bombs and Super Missiles, which she often destroys doors with.

Vs

Dark samus (MP2)

Abilities: She has many of the same abilities as Samus, but they are enhanced. She shoots Missiles faster, her Power Beam (now Phazon Beam, although different from the Phazon Beam Samus gets in Metroid Prime) has a "spray" effect, she can hover for indefinate periods, she has a powerful Phazon dive attack (in effect turning herself into an invulnerable meteor), a Phazon shield, and an incredibly powerful Boost Ball attack. She can also render herself invisible in the normal spectrum, meaning she can only be seen using the Dark Visor or Echo Visor.

Who will take this one??

Shadow x 20
Tough fight but I'm leaning more towards SA-X.

SaTsuJiN
I'm sure Dark Samus requires phazon energy to keep itself going.. so wouldnt SA-X have the upper hand, should they be in an arena barren of phazon?

swedish_bum
I want this fight to be as even as possible, so they fight at the same place you battled Dark SA for the last time in MP2.

dark99
I have to go with dark samus. Sa-x isn't immune to phazon so I think it would hurt it a lot. Besides Sa-x also doesn't have the echo visor either so dark samus could keep disappearing after it attacked.

General Kaliero
The SA-X is a Metroid-killing machine, with the abilities of a fully-powered Super Metroid Samus.

Dark Samus is, after all, Metroid Prime, the strongest and best of all Metroids, and with the powers of Samus' Phazon Suit to boot, plus its newest Phazon abilities. Let's also not forget that the Chozo originally created the Metroids to destroy the X.

Quite frankly, the SA-X doesn't stand a chance. The only way to hurt and kill Dark Samus is with Phazon, which the SA-X doesn't have the capabilities to absorb. I think the SA-X would be destroyed rather quickly.

However, what would happen if, after the SA-X reverted to its X form, it infected Dark Samus?

Thunder Fox
oh for the record dark samus needed the phazon to heal itself not to replenish it's weapons and it also had a phazon version of the super missile and its weapons were twice as strong than samus' weapons

Shadow x 20
Dark Samus has this fight it appears

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by General Kaliero
The SA-X is a Metroid-killing machine, with the abilities of a fully-powered Super Metroid Samus.

Dark Samus is, after all, Metroid Prime, the strongest and best of all Metroids, and with the powers of Samus' Phazon Suit to boot, plus its newest Phazon abilities. Let's also not forget that the Chozo originally created the Metroids to destroy the X.

Quite frankly, the SA-X doesn't stand a chance. The only way to hurt and kill Dark Samus is with Phazon, which the SA-X doesn't have the capabilities to absorb. I think the SA-X would be destroyed rather quickly.

However, what would happen if, after the SA-X reverted to its X form, it infected Dark Samus? no it is still tecnecly a metroid and metroids are the preadodr of the X paracite

IcePunk
Isnt SA-X not-protected against phazon?
And isnt Dark SA protected by a phazon barrier making shots bounce of her?

swedish_bum
Maybe Sa-X can absorb the phazon Dark samus shoots with a charge just like samus does in MP2, then she can just use it against her...

IcePunk
Nah, dont think so. When SA from MP2 did that she had the light suit able to protect her against most things like phazon and if SA-X would do that then she'd most likely damage her own arm cannon...

swedish_bum
Light suit didn't protect her from phazon it was the phazon suit who did it only. She culd still get hurt by phazon, but she didn't get hurt of the dark air

IcePunk
Well, the light protects her better from phazon than the Varia suit, right?
And SA-X only got the Varia suit.

swedish_bum
Yes that is true i think, but it was a while since i played MP2 so i don't remember how much more damage u get with varia suit but probably more..

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by IcePunk
Isnt SA-X not-protected against phazon?
And isnt Dark SA protected by a phazon barrier making shots bounce of her? no it isn't varia suit would get hurt by phazon and the phazxon suit protected it from blue
phazon

IcePunk
Que? in proper english plz, it's hard to believe that you're from the states....

Thunder Fox
sorry i was rushed at the time
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
no it isn't varia suit would get hurt by phazon and the phazxon suit protected it from blue
phazon no it isn't the varia suit would get hurt by phazon and the phazon suit protected samus from blue phazon like patches of it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.