Which of these Two Actors would make a perfect Mr. Freeze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Forget Arnold on this subject. Of these two who would make a great Mr Freeze?

I'd go with Ben Kingsley.

Doc Ock
Ben Kingsley,if he's ever in a superhero movie,must play the Vulture.

NoFate007
Kingsley would be a better Vulture than a Mr. Freeze. One of the things not many people consider is how you don't need to cast an already bald actor to play a bald character. Anybody could be Mr. Freeze. Stewart's too much of a good guy though, he's like a cool grandfather or something, he couldn't be evil enough I think.

WrathfulDwarf
Yes and no. I mean is not about bald men. If that were the case then Vin Diesel would be top candidate as well. And as proven before...an action film superstar doing the role of Mr Freeze will not work. It has to be someone that can get into character. And both Ben and Patrick are suitable for the role. We can only wonder and hope....

The Ion
I think Ed Harris would make a pretty good Mr. Freeze.

Silverstein
i think patrick stewart could pull it off.

NoFate007
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Yes and no. I mean is not about bald men. If that were the case then Vin Diesel would be top candidate as well. And as proven before...an action film superstar doing the role of Mr Freeze will not work. It has to be someone that can get into character. And both Ben and Patrick are suitable for the role. We can only wonder and hope....

I think you misread what I wrote. I was saying you don't need to cast a bald guy to play a bald guy - anybody can shave their head to be bald. I'm a giant "no Vin Diesel for anything that requires a big guy or anything like that role" guy. I hate how people say he and The Rock can do anything just cause they're big.

What I was saying, though, is that not necessarily "anybody can be Mr. Freeze", but any good enough actor who has a stern face and doesn't have a stipulation in his contract that says he will not shave his head, can be Mr. Freeze. You could get someone like, just say, Jude Law (who I'm not saying would be a good Mr. Freeze by any means), but if he shaves his head, then he's in the running with Kingsley and Stewart? Just cause Kingsley and Stewart are bald doesn't mean they're the only ones we can pick from, lol. The next choice is what, Kevin Spacey? It can be any good enough actor that shaves his head bald for the part. Look at Arnold. He's not bald, and he shaved his head. He wasn't a good Mr. Freeze but the fact that he had hair before taking up the part didn't affect it at all - the script, director, writers, producers, etc did.

So anybody who's a good enough actor can be Mr. Freeze, depending on their ethnicity and so forth. You wouldn't cast Danny Trejo for the part just cause he's a cool actor and could shave his head if he wanted to, you know?

Out of those two in the poll, I voted for Kingsley, but out of every actor I can think of, I would say, at this current time when I don't feel like researching it a hell of a lot, that a good person to play Mr. Freeze would be Ralph Fiennes

Paola
Kingsley big grin

Silverstein
if Kingsley got a bit skinner lol he could be Vulture, both actors look the part.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.