616 Thing, She Hulk, Colossus vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fishy 500
She Hulk at current strength level, as our Thing and Colossus. No Ultimates ! Takes place in the destert ! smile

Valeciano
They kill him 10/10. Theoretically he could eventually get stronger than all 3 of them put together....but by that time he'd have been knocked out or killed already...every time...hell, Thing alone gives Hulk problems....so these 3 would beat him pretty easily.

guy222
hulk

Bouboumaster
Hulk. Savage Hulk destroy Wonder Man, Hercules, Namor and Iron Man in the same time. It's pointless to say that Wonder Man >>>>Thing and Hercules >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Colossus, no?

ankur29
Originally posted by Valeciano
They kill him 10/10. Theoretically he could eventually get stronger than all 3 of them put together....but by that time he'd have been knocked out or killed already...every time...hell, Thing alone gives Hulk problems....so these 3 would beat him pretty easily.

thing only gives hulk probelmes beacuse of PIS writing!
i am asking you to logically think about this ... here's the savagle hulk who can lift 100,000 tons (if you question thsi amount then you are a fool) + whereas as colossus,thing & she hulk can not lift a thousand !realistically hulk should make them blood & paste with 1 punch!

starlock
Team for the win

Maybe its pis, but i remember not long ago she hulk went up against abomination, and the writers(she hulk) made a point of who trained her, she used smarts and martial arts to take him out

If i add to that thing and colossus, i think they win the majority
It will not be a easy fight for sure

B.A
I wouldn't go that far Ankur but your right I would say.

Kutulu
Hulk for the win in a massive beatdown.

Jonathanos
Hulk beats them down. They need a plan to win this. Brute force will not cut it.

guy222
hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.