Thanos vs Apacalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soujaboy09
Who wins? i'm undecided so I will listen then judge.

fight takes place on Astroid M

Debate

Jose123
a panda.

inamilist
with prep time it goes to thanos

without id still have to say thanos, but apoc gets a few good ones in

soujaboy09
Who's stronger I mean I know Thanos is strong, but some claim that Apocalypse is the strongest in the Universe.

Jose123
It goes down like this

Jose123
Originally posted by soujaboy09
Who's stronger I mean I know Thanos is strong, but some claim that Apocalypse is the strongest in the Universe.

Thanos ***** slaps the hulk thor and Silver surfer on a regular basis.

Literally.

that should give you your answer.

Lucid Lui
Thanos absolutely wrecks him.

It'd be brutal.

inamilist
Originally posted by Jose123

Literally.

its true

soujaboy09
So why do people say Apocalype is the strongest pearson in the universe if he would get recked by Thanos.

Magee
So why do people say Apocalype is the strongest pearson in the universe if he would get recked by Thanos. Who are these people? confused

TheKahn
So why do people say Apocalype is the strongest pearson in the universe if he would get recked by Thanos.

So the rest of us can laught at them big grin

TheKahn
take wolverine8888 for example....

Beyonder
Originally posted by Magee
Who are these people? confused

People who don't know sh!t about Thanos and have only watched X-Men cartoons.

soujaboy09
Just people on other forums, and such they just say Apacalypse is the shit basically.

I'll try to find the powers of both Thanos, and Apocalypse

ok here

Apocalypse:Immortality, energy blasts, teleportation, superstrength, toughness, the ability to shapeshift and size-shift, and the ability to generate force fields.

Thanos: well i'll keep trying to find one

Who's this Wolverine8888 guy, and howcome none likes him/

Jose123
Just people on other forums, and such they just say Apacalypse is the shit basically.

I'll try to find the powers of both Thanos, and Apocalypse

ok here

Apocalypse:Immortality, energy blasts, teleportation, superstrength, toughness, the ability to shapeshift and size-shift, and the ability to generate force fields.

Thanos: well i'll keep trying to find one

Who's this Wolverine8888 guy, and howcome none likes him/

Wolverine8888=Wolverine fanboy at it's worst.

Thanos powers=

Thanos possessed incalculable superhuman power. By far the most powerful of the Titanian Eternals, Thanos was a mutant whose massive, heavy-bided body was born with the capacity to synthesize cosmic energy for certain personal uses. (This is a trait that Thanos shared with his father Alars and all Earthborn Eternals but not with Titan-born Eternals. Through still unknown bionic amplification, Thanos increased his physical strength and resilience to levels surpassing even the strongest of the Earth Eternals. Through meditation and certain mystical techniques, Thanos augmented his power in still other ways, enabling him to tap, transform, and direct vast quantities of cosmic energy for destructive force. His skin in nearly invulnerable, particularly against heat, cold, electricity, radiation, toxins, aging, and disease, and he can survive indefinitely without food or water even before his "curse" from Death left him immortal, unable to die. His mind is also invulnerable to most forms of psychic attack, and can project a psionic blast of energy as well as blasts of plasma/cosmic energy from his eyes and hands. He usually employs a hovering chair with additional offensive weapons and the ability to teleport fantastic distances. Deadliest of all Thanos's attributes, perhaps, was his mind, whose superhuman level of intellect was totally dedicated to the annihilation of life.

soujaboy09
I will find a better one for Apocalypse it kind of sounds like they have the same powers or close to it.

Apocalypse was one of the most physically powerful beings on Earth. Thanks to the Celestial technology's modifications to his body, he could alter the molecular structure of his body at will in order to change his form. Using this he could alter his appearance or the size of his body; transform his arms and fists into various melee weapons and grant himself superhuman strength. He also can generate energy, thanks to a combination of his mutant power and the Celestial technology in his body. He can use this energy to levitate himself and others, create force fields, and project bursts of concussive force, and can augment himself further by drawing on various outside energy sources. Apocalypse has demonstrated the ability to teleport himself and other beings.

Finally, he was unaging. Even before being modified by the Celestial ship, he lived for thousands of years and was highly resistant to injury. With the Celestial modifications, this resistance to harm was amplified, although it is still possible, albeit highly difficult, to cause him injury that would not be immediately regenerated by his power. Should he suffer massive injuries that prove potentially fatal, he can enter a coma-like state of suspended animation during which he may recover from his wounds with the assistance of his Celestial technology.

In the future timeline from which Cable hails, Apocalypse's physical form had grown too aged and enfeebled to contain his vast superhuman energies. Hence, he transferred his consciousness and powers into a succession of host bodies, abandoning each one when it too grew too old to contain his power. This alternate future version of Apocalypse was ultimately defeated in transit from a depreciated body into a potential host body. Shortly before he transferred himself into Cyclops, he revealed that he was in a host body in the present day - it is not entirely clear when this happened, but the most likely time is when he appeared to die on the moon.

Aside from his superhuman powers, Apocalypse was also extraordinarily intelligent, with knowledge of science and technology centuries ahead of conventional science. This was not merely a result of his exposure to alien technology, as he was able to make significant new advances beyond the alien materials he was exposed to.

Jose123
I will find a better one for Apocalypse it kind of sounds like they have the same powers or close to it.

Sort of. Except Thanos doesn't job and he has those powers times 1000

soujaboy09
Ok so Thanos wins, who is the strongest character the X Men have fought against?

Jose123
Ok so Thanos wins, who is the strongest character the X Men have fought against?

Magneto

inamilist
Magneto

onslaught

DrDoom101
So why do people say Apocalype is the strongest pearson in the universe if he would get recked by Thanos. Because people are Apoc fanboys.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by inamilist
onslaught

Global threat, not just X-men-related.

klintypooh
I believe it would end up looking like this.

Oh, not entirely safe for work or younger viewers so I've made it a link instead of inserting it in the post itself.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/klintlovescheesecake/ThanosvsApoc.jpg

Sixth_Winged
With the exception of being able to turn his body parts into weapons, Thanos is basically a better, smarter, stronger, has wider range of powers, version of him that is written and pimped better by marvel and Starlin.

So that's a big no on Poccy.

Zahit
Thanos murders Apocalypse.....not even in the same ballpark.

grey fox
I read the threads title and couldn't stop laughing for ten minutes.

Thanos owns Apocalypse so hard it's unbelievable . Thanos took on ODIN , and survived . Apocalypse would be lucky to even get an inch near thanos before he went down......

Zahit
Originally posted by grey fox
I read the threads title and couldn't stop laughing for ten minutes.

Thanos owns Apocalypse so hard it's unbelievable . Thanos took on ODIN , and survived . Apocalypse would be lucky to even get an inch near thanos before he went down......
yeah.....but......wolvereem has claws......

grey fox
So ?

Zahit
no snikt?

GalacticStorm

Dark Phoenix big grin

GalacticStorm
Thanos wins

who?-kid
If Apoc would use half the powers he claims he possesses (or that the writers claim he has), he would give Thanos a run for his money. Not win, but it won't be easy for Thanos.

grey fox
In fact thanos just rips the leg off of a table and it scares Apocalypse to death ......

Jose123
Originally posted by who?-kid
If Apoc would use half the powers he claims he possesses (or that the writers claim he has), he would give Thanos a run for his money. Not win, but it won't be easy for Thanos.

yes it would

soujaboy09
Is Thanos better than Onslaught?

Jose123
Is Thanos better than Onslaught?

Thanos is what Onslaught wishes to be.

soujaboy09
So how the hell is Thanos so damn good? are Onslaught, and Thanos mutants?

Sixth_Winged
So how the hell is Thanos so damn good? are Onslaught, and Thanos mutants?

Yes, Thanos is a mutant eternal. He was the previous champion of death so she augmented him before then probably augmented himself afterwards.

But he really doesn't need that cause as long as Starlin is writing him. there no damn thing that would harm him evil face

The Ion
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
But he really doesn't need that cause as long as Starlin is writing him. there no damn thing that would harm him evil face
Quoted for truth. Thanos is basically written to the be number one villain in Marvel. I'd love to see Starlin's Thanos vs Jeph Loeb's Superman. laughing out loud

inamilist
thanos>onslaught

you need to prove this to me

onslaught creates a sun at thanos location, blamo!

(with prep time thanos pwnz onslaught)

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by The Ion
Quoted for truth. Thanos is basically written to the be number one villain in Marvel. I'd love to see Starlin's Thanos vs Jeph Loeb's Superman. laughing out loud

:LOL: I'd love to see that.

*thanos is assaulting DC earth, manhandled the initial JLA crew and sees superman approaching*

Thanos: A finally an opposition
Superman: Stop what your doing alien. I won't allow your activities to persist any longer
Thanos: So what are you gonna do about it peon.
Superman: This

*superman hits him with several blitz punches*

Superman: Ahhh.....unbelievable..
Thanos: Are you done? Well then it's my turn

*blats Superman his cosmic projectiles, Superman get's hit but suddenly dissapeared, Appears on Thanos back looking pissed. Thanos grins*

Superman: you are indeed powerful fiend. However I'm more powerful.

*Beats him up a bit and fights Thanos with a cosmic vs. heat vision projectile fight. Needless to say Thanos lost and got turned into puddle*

*after the battle*

Batman: That was sure as hell of a tough fight clark. I feared that it would've turned badly like your fight with Doomsday before.
Martian Manhunter: He could've really hurted him back a few years back. But Clark now is a lot more powerful than that and wasn't really exerting a lot of his powers.

*back at Thanos Ship*

Thanos: It seems that i underestimated the Kryptonian. However the clone that i send with 5% of my power was able to do the job of assessing his strength . evil face

spideycarnage
Thanos is what Onslaught wishes to be.

Haha..theres no way that thanos is more powerful than Onslaught..Onslaught is argued to be stronger than Galactus.. mean while thanos got his ass raped my thor once. Thor with the X-Man couldent even stop Onslaught.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by spideycarnage
Haha..theres no way that thanos is more powerful than Onslaught..Onslaught is argued to be stronger than Galactus.. mean while thanos got his ass raped my thor once. Thor with the X-Man couldent even stop Onslaught.

Retconned to be a Thanos clone.

Well to tell the truth in the peak of their powers and written properly, Thanos stands a chance but Onslaught is more powerful than him.

That being said, the peak of their powers that I'm talking about is him having already absorbed Nate and Franklin. Without them, Thanos is still more powerful than him.

inamilist
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Retconned to be a Thanos clone.

Well to tell the truth in the peak of their powers and written properly, Thanos stands a chance but Onslaught is more powerful than him.

That being said, the peak of their powers that I'm talking about is him having already absorbed Nate and Franklin. Without them, Thanos is still more powerful than him.

the key reason that onslaught is at "that" level of power and not just another apoc is because of franklin :P

Beyonder
Originally posted by spideycarnage

Except Thor was depowered. Surfer and Strange were out of town and Onslaught still lost.

bean_machine
There is no way that Apocalypse has got a chance against a power such as Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.