Essays

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
If anyone would be interested in writing SW essays for my website, please contact me. Proper credit will be given. Anything will be accepted (I might edit it). Please try to write at least a half page or if you want to type it on a easy way is to type it where ever you want and then paste it onto KMC and check the character count. If it is under 7000 characters, I will probably add to it. If it is over that, I might add something to it. If it's under 3000 characters, I probably won't take the time to add to it or post it unless what you have is really good. Write about anything you want. Feel free to take an opinion on the topic you choose, there is no need to be neutral(although that would be appreciated). Thankyou in advance to all who chose to contribute.

fisto/katarnrul
So it could be about the life of a certin person like Freedom Nadd or ulic qel droma

Darth_Glentract
Sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.