Captain America vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dizzle
Wolverine is powerless. No healing, no magick skeleton, no claws. His strength and speed remain the same, however. Cap is unarmed. Hand to hand combat only.

Let's get it on!

NoFate007
If Wolverine has no healing, Captain America wins this.

inamilist
ya, i think wolvie may still have a quickness advantage, but cap is built for this type of thing

you just took away the things that make wolvie wolvie smile

grey fox
Cap wins this , unlike wolverine who without no powers it at a serious disadvantage . Cap's SSS (Super Soldier Serum) allows him to ignore the basic build up of fatigue . The fight could go on for hours but Captain America would surely win

Creshosk
Without the healing factor I doubt it'd go for hours. Wolverine wouldn't have the stamina anymore.

inamilist
Originally posted by Creshosk
Without the healing factor I doubt it'd go for hours. Wolverine wouldn't have the stamina anymore.

all the years of booze and cigars will hit him like a hammer

AcousticDoc
even if wolverine had all his abilities cap would still put him down

willRules
If wolverine did have his powers then he would win, without them he loses. he relies on his healing sooo much.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by inamilist
all the years of booze and cigars will hit him like a hammer
laughing out loud

Whatup880088
not so true. wolverine has proven when he powers are taken away he is no less dangerous.
in skill wolverine and captain are amazingly close.
if wolveriens allowed to keep his agility reflex strength and durability he wins more times then not.

Zahit
Captain America can beat Wolverine WITH his healing and adamantium.
Let alone with none....

Even Wolverine looks up to Captain America....sort of.

grey fox
Originally posted by Zahit
Let alone with none....

I thought Logan had to look up to everyone considering his height ?

Whatup880088
Originally posted by Zahit
Let alone with none....

lol show me evidence of this?
wolverine respects captian yes but that does not mean captain can beat him. show me evidence of captain ever beating wolverine or showing that he even can.

Whatup880088
Originally posted by grey fox
I thought Logan had to look up to everyone considering his height ?
hahahaha

tiakocom
Am i the only one who thinks Whatup880088 is wolverine8888? i mean the similarity is uncany cool

grey fox
Originally posted by Whatup880088
lol show me evidence of this?
wolverine respects captian yes but that does not mean captain can beat him. show me evidence of captain ever beating wolverine or showing that he even can.

Anything in the ultimate universe for example .

grey fox
Originally posted by tiakocom
Am i the only one who thinks Whatup880088 is wolverine8888? i mean the similarity is uncany cool

I had a similar notion , although i thought Wolverine 8888 was still on the forum . Or did he get banned ?

Whatup880088
lol I aint that wolverine888 guy every one keeps talken about

tiakocom
I had a similar notion , although i thought Wolverine 8888 was still on the forum . Or did he get banned ?

maybe he changed his name... wink

Whatup880088
Anything in the ultimate universe for example .
it a normal marvel universe fight so u can not uses another realility as evidence

Whatup880088
maybe he changed his name... wink
funny seeing how he was on to day when I was on lol

DarkCrawler
lol I aint that wolverine888 guy every one keeps talken about

Your spelling sure is similar.

Do you think that Wolverine can beat Hulk, Spider-Man and Namor with ease?

tiakocom
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

he probably does wink

Whatup880088

nope I don't think he can beat them with ease.

grey fox

We might have a halfbreed here people......

wolverine8888

hey I never said he could beat them with ease

Jose123

follow up question

Do you think that wolverine can beat the silver surfer?
Wonder woman?
Superman?
Thanos?

Do you think that he can actually cut the silver surfer or supes?

tiakocom
Originally posted by wolverine8888
hey I never said he could beat them with ease

no noe said you said it unles your thinkin it? wink

Whatup880088
Originally posted by Jose123
follow up question

Do you think that wolverine can beat the silver surfer?
Wonder woman?
Superman?
Thanos?

Do you think that he can actually cut the silver surfer or supes?
do I think he can beat them hell no. I not sure if he could cut surfer,but he certainly can't cut supes

wolverine8888
no noe said you said it unles your thinkin it? wink
lol.

are u gothic?

tiakocom
lol.

are u gothic?

im a lot of thing but gothic aint one...not that i have anythin against them...but back to the question why did u changed your name wolverine8888??

Jose123
do I think he can beat them hell no. I not sure if he could cut surfer,but he certainly can't cut supes

alright.

your spelling and grammar isn't as bad as wolverinefanboy88888888
but then who is?

you haven't resorted to cursing someone out

And you seem to be a rational wolverine fan.

Yep your clear of WOLVyfan Douchebaggery illness.

wolverine8888
im a lot of thing but gothic aint one...not that i have anythin against them...but back to the question why did u changed your name wolverine8888??
I did not change my name? why who do u think I am

Whatup880088
Originally posted by Jose123
alright.

your spelling and grammar isn't as bad as wolverinefanboy88888888
but then who is?

you haven't resorted to cursing someone out

And you seem to be a rational wolverine fan.

Yep your clear of WOLVyfan Douchebaggery illness.

thanks I think........

Whatup880088

they think ur me lol

tiakocom

jus teasin you... big grin

wolverine8888
they think ur me lol
oh

wolverine8888
jus teasin you... big grin
lol well I be back later got to go to work

Whatup880088
bye

Metalmanx
Captain America.

Whatup880088
wolverine if he keeps all his other abilities

srankmissingnin
Hmmm... should be close to a clean split with Cap just edging out the majority 5-6/10 for Cap in a strictly h2h fight.

Whatup880088
doubt it. captian is no more skileld then wolverine and if wolverine allowed his other abilties he will clearly win more fights then captain.

Jose123
I give this to cap

srankmissingnin
doubt it. captian is no more skileld then wolverine and if wolverine allowed his other abilties he will clearly win more fights then captain.

Physical they are about equal with a slight strength edge going to Captain American and Wolverine just edging him out in speed. In combat skill? About equal there as well, any differance between the two is so slim that it brings nothing to the table. There are more or less equal except that Captain America doesn't have to worry about muscel fatigue and wont get tired. The fight should be close to 50/50 with Captain America having a slight advantage.

Whatup880088
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Physical they are about equal with a slight strength edge going to Captain American and Wolverine just edging him out in speed. In combat skill? About equal there as well, any differance between the two is so slim that it brings nothing to the table. There are more or less equal except that Captain America doesn't have to worry about muscel fatigue and wont get tired. The fight should be close to 50/50 with Captain America having a slight advantage.
there a few errors in ur post
strength does not go to captain america though it the clossest stat captain has to wolverine it is in fact under wolverine. captain ahs peakhuman strength well wolverine has enchanced or also call superhuman strength.
as for agility and reflex wolverine edge is even greater here. captain no slotch but he not agile or has fast enough reflexes to fallow some one such as spiderman in a fight like wolverine can.
then u have stamina which captain may ahve an advantage if wolverine doe snot have his healing factor but if wolverine does have his healing factor captain is a good deal behind him in stamina. captain stamina is a good 2 or 3 levels behind wolverines. captain has peakhuman stamina as stated in(HandbookMarvelMasterEdition02-03)
also then u add in wolverines hyper sense which like daredevils allows him to prodict his opponets moves would give wolverine a huge advantage.

soleran30
Wolverine only has any above average strength because his healing factor allows him to recoupe faster otherwise its captain A

Whatup880088
Originally posted by soleran30
Wolverine only has any above average strength because his healing factor allows him to recoupe faster otherwise its captain A
not true his healing factor allows him to lift things heavier due to the fact his muscle keep getting stronger and don't tear as easiliy. he a good deal stronger then captain.

soleran30
not true his healing factor allows him to lift things heavier due to the fact his muscle keep getting stronger and don't tear as easiliy. he a good deal stronger then captain.

same thing so no healing factor and wolverine doesn't have the strength advantage.

Whatup880088
same thing so no healing factor and wolverine doesn't have the strength advantage.
actaully he might still seeing how his muscle would stay the same mass and size. he either have an adavantage but not much or he be roughly cpatain strength.

srankmissingnin
strength does not go to captain america though it the clossest stat captain has to wolverine it is in fact under wolverine. captain ahs peakhuman strength well wolverine has enchanced or also call superhuman strength.
as for agility and reflex wolverine edge is even greater here. captain no slotch but he not agile or has fast enough reflexes to fallow some one such as spiderman in a fight like wolverine can.
then u have stamina which captain may ahve an advantage if wolverine doe snot have his healing factor but if wolverine does have his healing factor captain is a good deal behind him in stamina. captain stamina is a good 2 or 3 levels behind wolverines. captain has peakhuman stamina as stated in(HandbookMarvelMasterEdition02-03)
also then u add in wolverines hyper sense which like daredevils allows him to prodict his opponets moves would give wolverine a huge advantage.

The handbooks also say Wolverine is peak human but you know what? They are crap. Captain America benches 1400lbs with out breaking a sweat. Even when he lost his powers breifly he was still shown to bench 800lbs, so even with out the serum Captain America is peak human, with it he is superhuman. Captain America does have the speed and reflexes to keep up with the likes of Wolverine, Daredevil, Black Panther and Spider-man... he has done it many times. Wolverine senses are a result of constant cellular regeneration with out the healing factor he wouldn't have them.

srankmissingnin

Losing his healing factor wouldn't make him weaker. It would make it almost impossible to stay as strong as he is in the long run though.

Whatup880088
The handbooks also say Wolverine is peak human but you know what? They are crap. Captain America benches 1400lbs with out breaking a sweat. Even when he lost his powers breifly he was still shown to bench 800lbs, so even with out the serum Captain America is peak human, with it he is superhuman. Captain America does have the speed and reflexes to keep up with the likes of Wolverine, Daredevil, Black Panther and Spider-man... he has done it many times. Wolverine senses are a result of constant cellular regeneration with out the healing factor he wouldn't have them.
actaully ur incorretc with out his serum captian america would become abck to his normal state which was a 100 pound weakling who could barly hold a gun. also there only one hand book that states wolverine at peakhuman all the other state him at enchanced or superhuman. I can even post wolverine stats form the same book I posted captian americas stats. captain has always been a peakhuman he is not superhuman in any ways but wolverine on the other hand is.

X-Logan
With his powers Wolveirne would take 10/10.

srankmissingnin
actaully ur incorretc with out his serum captian america would become abck to his normal state which was a 100 pound weakling who could barly hold a gun. also there only one hand book that states wolverine at peakhuman all the other state him at enchanced or superhuman. I can even post wolverine stats form the same book I posted captian americas stats. captain has always been a peakhuman he is not superhuman in any ways but wolverine on the other hand is.

I'm not incorrect. He DID lose the powers from the SSS and DID NOT turn into a weakling. He already has his muscel mass, it isn't going to just disapear. Anyway he DID bench 800lbs when he lost his powers and he DID bench 1400 (easily) with them.

Whatup880088
I'm not incorrect. He DID lose the powers from the SSS and DID NOT turn into a weakling. He already has his muscel mass, it isn't going to just disapear. Anyway he DID bench 800lbs when he lost his powers and he DID bench 1400 (easily) with them.
ur talken about to sperate times im sorry but his power is beign that of a peakhuman he has not a single superhuman ability and has never once been said too. also can u show any other times he been able to lfit any were enar 1400? because that still deos not put him close to wolverine.

srankmissingnin
ur talken about to sperate times im sorry but his power is beign that of a peakhuman he has not a single superhuman ability and has never once been said too. also can u show any other times he been able to lfit any were enar 1400? because that still deos not put him close to wolverine.

... Just how strong to you think Wolverine is? At very best, adrenaline pumping in a berserker rage he is in the 2 ton range.

Whatup880088
... Just how strong to you think Wolverine is? At very best, adrenaline pumping in a berserker rage he is in the 2 ton range.
I really think he can reach over 2 tons. i realy see no evidence he can not.

Jose123
I really think he can reach 2 tons. i relay see no evidence he can not.

That's what he just said.

inamilist
man, why is there so much cap hating?

he'd romp the hell out of wolvie without his powers.

marvelprince
Wolverine can press roughly 2 tons, however some of that is attributed to his skeleton and healing factor. The post does say that his speed and atrength remain the same though. I think that Cap is the more agile one here. I mean he does train everyday to enhanced all his stats. Plus he doesn't tire and he and Wolverine are roughly the same with fighting skills. W/ his powers Wolverine gets beat 8/10 times but with them he wins 8/10 thimes

Hit_and_Miss
2 tons???? 2 tons????? where do these magic numbers come from!!! LOL Shazzam!

braz
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
2 tons???? 2 tons????? where do these magic numbers come from!!! LOL Shazzam!

yea, hes peak human the last time i checked, able to press 800lbs

jrodslam
also can u show any other times he been able to lfit any were enar 1400? because that still deos not put him close to wolverine.

There was a time where cap benched 1100 lbs. and curled 500 lbs.

What was the max Wolverine ever benched or curled?

inamilist
From Marvel.com

Wolverine (with powers however)

Int - 2
Str - 4
Speed - 2
Durability - 4
Energy Protection - 1
Fighting Skills - 7

Captain America

Int - 3
Str - 3
Speed - 2
Durability - 3
Energy Protection - 1
Fighting Skills - 7

with powers they are VERY close to being equal

soujaboy09
But dont base what you believe of those numbers. Wolverine has not shown to be stronger than Cap so I dont no why they put it down like that.

jrodslam
Originally posted by soujaboy09
But dont base what you believe of those numbers. Wolverine has not shown to be stronger than Cap so I dont no why they put it down like that.

Indeed. Its not like Marvels stats are accurate.

inamilist
Originally posted by soujaboy09

thats ridiculous

if anything THESE are the numbers we should be working with

the OFFICIAL stats that the creators/editors at marvel have determined

our opinions are not as valid as these, frankly

however, numbers ALONE dont dictate a fight

jrodslam
thats ridiculous

It seems the creator/editors at Marvel dont read much comics. They are usually inaccurate and misleading. Its better to go by the comics themselves than to base winners by their stats.

Wolverine has never benched 2 tons that im aware of. Like ive stated before, someone needs to show Wolvie benching over 1,000 lbs and curling over 500 to be considered stronger than Cap.

Dizzle
thats ridiculous

Since they are the writers, they probably SHOULD be the stuff we work with, but they've proven horribly inaccurate a few too many times. The "fighting skills" rating is inaccurate for a lot of people, (Shang Chi and Daredevil have 6's...) and the speed rating is often misleading too, because anyone who can teleport over a great distance automatically gets a 7. Many people have their strength underestimated, and the rankings are sometimes much too broad. Wolverine and Spiderman both have the same number on their strength, but Spiderman is MUCH stronger (the range for a 4 is 800 lbs to 20 tons, I believe)

soujaboy09
Thank you thats all I'm saying, and the Ultimate handbook is just as bad. The fact that they have Ultimate Thor stats higher than Ultimate Colossus are insane especially since Thor was destroyed in there fight.

jrodslam
Shang Chi and DD have 5's, Dizzle.

inamilist
Originally posted by Dizzle
Since they are the writers, they probably SHOULD be the stuff we work with, but they've proven horribly inaccurate a few too many times. The "fighting skills" rating is inaccurate for a lot of people, (Shang Chi and Daredevil have 6's...) and the speed rating is often misleading too, because anyone who can teleport over a great distance automatically gets a 7. Many people have their strength underestimated, and the rankings are sometimes much too broad. Wolverine and Spiderman both have the same number on their strength, but Spiderman is MUCH stronger (the range for a 4 is 800 lbs to 20 tons, I believe)

i also compleatly agree, i must have given the wrong impression by posting the stats like this

in this example it was more or less to show they are essentially equal at the base with minor fluxuations. By no means do i think this would determine the outcomes of a fight.

its unfortunate that they are inaccurate... one would assume they would know....

my appologies smile

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by jrodslam
It seems the creator/editors at Marvel dont read much comics. They are usually inaccurate and misleading. Its better to go by the comics themselves than to base winners by their stats.

Wolverine has never benched 2 tons that im aware of. Like ive stated before, someone needs to show Wolvie benching over 1,000 lbs and curling over 500 to be considered stronger than Cap.

In his 35 years Wolverine has never benched anything in any comic, so we have to judge on random strength feats. Cap is slightly stronger then normal Wolverine while berserker rage Wolverine is slightly stronger then Cap.

jrodslam
In his 35 years Wolverine has never benched anything in any comic, so we have to judge on random strength feats. Cap is slightly stronger then normal Wolverine while berserker rage Wolverine is slightly stronger then Cap.

What has "berserker" Wolverine lifted?

Hit_and_Miss
berserker... lol... When is he no berserker?

"ARg!!! the bottle lid won't come off... I can feel this Well of strength Busting inside of me...."

*5hours later, and 1 less xmansion*

"ah... all better"

Dizzle
Shang Chi and DD have 5's, Dizzle.

DAMMIT! There goes the entire credebility of my rant. I knew they were way the hell lower than they deserve. (both of them should have like... 8's... Shang Chi is freaking Shiva) Oh well. It was based on a misunderstanding anyway, so screw it.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Dizzle
DAMMIT! There goes the entire credebility of my rant. I knew they were way the hell lower than they deserve. (both of them should have like... 8's... Shang Chi is freaking Shiva) Oh well. It was based on a misunderstanding anyway, so screw it.

Actually in terms of pure skill he is better then Shiva is. Shiva like Batgirl has the ability to read a persons body language and movements... and even with that Richard Dragon would have killed her if he had been pulled off her (and he was hardly in his best shape during their fight) with out it she likely wouldn't be a match for Batman let alone the likes of Shang Chi or Dragon.

Anyway the combat rating in the hand guides goes by the amount of martial arts the character has learned and not how pure skill (unless they equate the two) and it is a common misconception that Shang Chi is only a master of Fung Fu when infact he (like his father) has mastered every known fighting style.

Metalmanx

Did we just find a close relative of wolverine8888 here? Or his split personality?

Captain America edges him out in speed and agility actually, while I believe they're equal in strength (Wolverine being peak human and all).

Reflexes equal. Fighting skills might as well be equal.

Stamina is a tough subject, since Cap doesn't tire, but Wolverine has the healing factor. If the fight lasts for days, Cap will still be fresh, while Wolvie would have to wait for his healing factor to make him fresh again. Basically what I'm saying is that Cap will always be fighting 100%, while Wolverine will eventually do the same, after some healing. This time that it takes will be Wolvie's weakness in battle. And Cap will definitely go out of his way to exploit it.

Cap 6.5/10.

spideycarnage
Strength Level: Captain America represents the pinnacle of human physical perfection. While not superhuman, he is as strong as a human being can be. He can lift (press) a maximum of 800 pounds with supreme effort.

Strength Level: While Wolverine may be of an advanced age, he possesses the normal human strength of a man in his prime with his height and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. While possessing the adamantium skeleton, Wolverine's strength was increased to the human maximum, making him capable of lifting (pressing) 800 lbs.
(sorce :marvel directory.com)

without the adamantium captin america would scrape him.

Whatup880088
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Did we just find a close relative of wolverine8888 here? Or his split personality?

Captain America edges him out in speed and agility actually, while I believe they're equal in strength (Wolverine being peak human and all).

Reflexes equal. Fighting skills might as well be equal.

Stamina is a tough subject, since Cap doesn't tire, but Wolverine has the healing factor. If the fight lasts for days, Cap will still be fresh, while Wolvie would have to wait for his healing factor to make him fresh again. Basically what I'm saying is that Cap will always be fighting 100%, while Wolverine will eventually do the same, after some healing. This time that it takes will be Wolvie's weakness in battle. And Cap will definitely go out of his way to exploit it.

Cap 6.5/10.

are u serous? wolverine is an enchanced human, which that in it self is beyond human abilties. You can keep telling your self that wolverine is peakhuman, but it will not make it true.
wolverine is better in every way then captain america ecpt perhaps fighting skill.
captain america stamina is also peakhuman he does tire and will.
wolverine could far out last him in stamina.

Whatup880088
Originally posted by spideycarnage
Strength Level: Captain America represents the pinnacle of human physical perfection. While not superhuman, he is as strong as a human being can be. He can lift (press) a maximum of 800 pounds with supreme effort.

Strength Level: While Wolverine may be of an advanced age, he possesses the normal human strength of a man in his prime with his height and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. While possessing the adamantium skeleton, Wolverine's strength was increased to the human maximum, making him capable of lifting (pressing) 800 lbs.
(sorce :marvel directory.com)

without the adamantium captin america would scrape him.

lol dude marvel dictionary is out dated and incorrect.
look at marvel master edition hand book 2002 to 2004
or wolverines 2004 hand book or marvel knights Encyclopedia.
each an every one states wolverine with enchanced or superhuman strength in either stats or text.

Whatup880088

wolverines never once been shown benching, but I can gladdy show u wolverine throwing 1600 pounds with one hand

Hit_and_Miss
Oh please show us the pic of wolverine ACTUALLY LIFTING anything over 1 ton, And please No lame adaptations that he might of lifted it, Or him hanging weights off his addy skelly...

Whatup880088
Oh please show us the pic of wolverine ACTUALLY LIFTING anything over 1 ton, And please No lame adaptations that he might of lifted it, Or him hanging weights off his addy skelly...
lol holding the elevator was due to his muscle not skeleton I don't care if ur skeleton can't be broken, if u can not suport the wait with ur muscle u will ripp them clean off.
bu thell how about we show a dumpster that weighs 1600 pounds been thrown with one arm. yup 1600 to 1600 = 3200 which would just be lift it, but he throw it meaning he need more then 3200 lifting strength to do it.

Whatup880088
look

Metalmanx
are u serous? wolverine is an enchanced human, which that in it self is beyond human abilties. You can keep telling your self that wolverine is peakhuman, but it will not make it true.
wolverine is better in every way then captain america ecpt perhaps fighting skill.
captain america stamina is also peakhuman he does tire and will.
wolverine could far out last him in stamina.

Yep. My theory has proved correct.

I can already tell you don't know what you're talking about when you say that Cap has peak human stamina. If you read comics other than Wolverine, you'd know that Cap has superhuman, near limitless (for his purposes) stamina. He doesn't fatigue at all during fights. It could go on for days, and he'd still be fresh.

Wolverine and Cap = Peak human in terms of strength. You're the one that needs to prove yourself, not me. I know the truth. It is you who needs to find the well-known truth. Live with it.

Wolverine has a healing factor.

Cap is faster and more agile.

Cap wins 6-7/10.

Hit_and_Miss
Listen wolverine8888 We have had this arguement before... HE PUSHED THE DUMPSTER ON WHEELS at his enemy! Your jumping to the wrong conclusions! All he did was hold that elevator.. Not lift it.. Anyone with an addy skelly could do it...

Look where his arm is on that pic.. Typical position if you pushed something..(admittadly He pushed it rather hard) But still... He didn't throw it over his shoulder or under his arm.. His body would be contorted if he did either of those...

Whatup880088
Yep. My theory has proved correct.

I can already tell you don't know what you're talking about when you say that Cap has peak human stamina. If you read comics other than Wolverine, you'd know that Cap has superhuman, near limitless (for his purposes) stamina. He doesn't fatigue at all during fights. It could go on for days, and he'd still be fresh.

Wolverine and Cap = Peak human in terms of strength. You're the one that needs to prove yourself, not me. I know the truth. It is you who needs to find the well-known truth. Live with it.

Wolverine has a healing factor.

Cap is faster and more agile.

Cap wins 6-7/10.
yet u have shown no prove. show some prove that captain can fight for ever with out tiring because from the prove I sited it clearly states him with peakhuman stamina.
also i do read captian america and it has never been stated he can never tirer.
I don't know what I am tlaken about?
ur the one who thinks captian america is stronger more agile and equal in reflexes with a guy who has always been stated to be beyond human in those areas.
here a little prove I got more
marvel hand book master edition 2002-2003
marvel hand book wolverine 2004
marvel knights Encyclopedia
every single one of those says ur wrong.
also there always evidence in comics too

Metalmanx
look

I see it just fine. I see Wolverine throwing a rather small dumpster. Only problem is, we can't see the other hand at all, which means he could've (and most likely) used it to throw the dumpster as well. Seriously, look at it. How are you even assuming he picked it up with one hand? Especially the way it's thrown. To me, and to anyone with any sense, it looks like he chucks it with both hands, the other hand just off panel, however. He would need one hand to balance it anyway.

And the elevator thing...man, how many times in my life am I going to have to explain this one?

I'll give you the short version. If you had an unbreakable skeleton and a good grip, then you could do the exact same thing. It was all in the skeleton, my friend. Without the skeleton, he would've been ripped apart.

Metalmanx
Listen wolverine8888 We have had this arguement before... HE PUSHED THE DUMPSTER ON WHEELS at his enemy! Your jumping to the wrong conclusions! All he did was hold that elevator.. Not lift it.. Anyone with an addy skelly could do it...

Look where his arm is on that pic.. Typical position if you pushed something..(admittadly He pushed it rather hard) But still... He didn't throw it over his shoulder or under his arm.. His body would be contorted if he did either of those...

Question. Why did Wolvie even dodge the bullets? Doesn't seem like him at all.

Whatup880088

Im not wolverine8888.
dude he clearly did not push it.
look at the picture he throw it there was not pushing.
also that dumbster does not have wheels. also looka t the picture it when up in the air. look at how he throw it. he did not push he throw it.

Whatup880088
also if he pushed it why did it spin? and keep goign at his target? look at all the shit spilling out if he pushe dit it never would of gone like that.

Whatup880088
Question. Why did Wolvie even dodge the bullets? Doesn't seem like him at all.
maby he did not feel like being shot?
or it could of been when his healing factor was taxxed out though im not quite sure

Metalmanx
Im not wolverine8888.
dude he clearly did not push it.
look at the picture he throw it there was not pushing.
also that dumbster does not have wheels. also looka t the picture it when up in the air. look at how he throw it. he did not push he throw it.

Upon further observation, I have a serious question for you.

If Wolverine did indeed throw said dumpster with one hand, how did he hold onto it initially before the throw? Seriously, I'm curious. Did he just place his hand on the side of the dumpster, magnetically holding onto it? Perhaps he jammed his fingers inside and grabed it that way. Perhaps his mutant ability allows him to stick to solid objects. So he just put his hand to it and threw, eh?

If Wolverine did throw it, it would've had to have been with both hands. For one, Wolvie can't lift that much, and two, Wolvie doesn't have the hand size nor abilities necessary to grab onto the flat surface of the dumpster and toss it.

Hit_and_Miss
The reason for all of those things is how hard he pushed the dumpster...

Any other inconcistant pics you wana show??

So far we know that the marv stats for Cap are correct but the Marv stat for wolveine are sup par.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Whatup880088

If Wolverine did indeed throw said dumpster with one hand, how did he hold onto it initially before the throw? Seriously, I'm curious. Did he just place his hand on the side of the dumpster, magnetically holding onto it? Perhaps he jammed his fingers inside and grabed it that way. Perhaps his mutant ability allows him to stick to solid objects. So he just put his hand to it and threw, eh?

If Wolverine did throw it, it would've had to have been with both hands. For one, Wolvie can't lift that much, and two, Wolvie doesn't have the hand size nor abilities necessary to grab onto the flat surface of the dumpster and toss it.
think is wolverine does have the strength that the piont. look at the angle of the throw he grabbed the side which indents allowing for him to grabb and throw it. I have a dumbster out side my house for trash. he easiliy could of grabbed it.

Whatup880088
The reason for all of those things is how hard he pushed the dumpster...

Any other inconcistant pics you wana show??

So far we know that the marv stats for Cap are correct but the Marv stat for wolveine are sup par.. roll eyes (sarcastic)
funny seeing how the stats from marvel go with the stats stated in comics. again he did not push it he throw it clearly see from his arm that he throw not pushed. all the dumster is in the air.

srankmissingnin

Are you seriously trying the argue that Wolverine didn't toss that dumpster? It is as clear as day that he threw that dumpster. The thing is mid air and spinning... do you think he used telekinesis to move it? It is the artist fault for drawing a crappy dumpster but even su the side of the dumbster indents in allowing for some grip.

Metalmanx
Are you seriously trying the argue that Wolverine didn't toss that dumpster? It is as clear as day that he threw that dumpster. The thing is mid air and spinning... do you think he used telekinesis to move it? It is the artist fault for drawing a crappy dumpster but even su the side of the dumbster indents in allowing for some grip.

So you're sayig that even without leverage, Wolvie was able to just grab onto the side of the dumpster, lift it up, and chuck it?

My lord, guys. Come on.

Whatup880088
So you're sayig that even without leverage, Wolvie was able to just grab onto the side of the dumpster, lift it up, and chuck it?

My lord, guys. Come on.

he did it. the only reason u think he can't is because u don't rea dhis comics ever. like I said an proved he is superhuman not peakhuman like captain.

Hit_and_Miss
So show us a clear pic of him lifting some thing thats over a ton!.. Like a car!

Whatup880088
So show us a clear pic of him lifting some thing thats over a ton!.. Like a car!
I just showed u a picture of him doing a feet that would put him at over 3200 pounds

srankmissingnin

My lord, guys. Come on.

Your problem is with the artists interpretation of the dumpster. How would that dumpster every be emptied? Who knows? It doesn't have the part for the dumptruck to pick it up by. The problem is with how the artist drew the dumpster but that aside Wolverine throw the dumpster. Prehaps he got his left hand between the dumpster and the wall and grabbed the middle indent with his right... but who knows.

And for the elevator feat Wolverine did simply have a death grip, it is clear from the position of his arm he is lifting it. If he wasn't his arm would be hanging straight and not bent.

Whatup880088
Your problem is with the artists interpretation of the dumpster. How would that dumpster every be emptied? Who knows? It doesn't have the part for the dumptruck to pick it up by. The problem is with how the artist drew the dumpster but that aside Wolverine throw the dumpster. Prehaps he got his left hand between the dumpster and the wall and grabbed the middle indent with his right... but who knows.

And for the elevator feat Wolverine did simply have a death grip, it is clear from the position of his arm he is lifting it. If he wasn't his arm would be hanging straight and not bent.

so true

srankmissingnin

Wolverine has wrestled a shark underwater and over powering it, carryed the Hulk on his shoulders (started in the Savageland and somehow ended up back in the states), held one end of a net that had a shark trapped in it while it thrashed around franticly trying to escape with out being pulled out to sea... or even moved (it took a dozen fishermen to hold it before he grabbed the net), threw a man while underwater hard enough to crack the concret wall, supported the weight of ten men on his shoulders and ran threw a wall with them on his back, supported the weight of an elevator and tossed a full dumpster

These are all over one ton feats.

Metalmanx
You use the artist as the reasoning for my opinion on the dumpster. Well then I use the artist as the reasoning for why you think he was able to lift that elevator car. The artist just happened to draw his arm slightly bent, but as you can see, it's really taking everything he has to even hold onto to the cable.

See? It can work both ways, my friend.

I'll believe Wolvie has super strength when he clearly lifts a car off the ground.

Hit_and_Miss
I just showed u a picture of him doing a feet that would put him at over 3200 pounds

Please show us a clear cut pic... here.. an example...
http://supermantv.net/fanart/spiderman/spidermanvsuperman.jpg
Spider is strong look... He can hold his own against superman.

It's impossible to misunderstand that pic! spiderman is clearly on Supermans level...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now post something clear please...

Whatup880088
You use the artist as the reasoning for my opinion on the dumpster. Well then I use the artist as the reasoning for why you think he was able to lift that elevator car. The artist just happened to draw his arm slightly bent, but as you can see, it's really taking everything he has to even hold onto to the cable.

See? It can work both ways, my friend.

I'll believe Wolvie has super strength when he clearly lifts a car off the ground.

the dumbster and elevator feat are better then lifting a car lol

Hit_and_Miss
Metalmanx Do you think Whatup880088 is a sock here??? Or is it just me??

Whatup880088
Please show us a clear cut pic... here.. an example...
http://supermantv.net/fanart/spiderman/spidermanvsuperman.jpg
Spider is strong look... He can hold his own against superman.

It's impossible to misunderstand that pic! spiderman is clearly on Supermans level...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now post something clear please...
the picture I posted are clear.
ur sad attempt to discredit hard prove is amussing

Whatup880088
man how many people do I have to prove im not a sock too.
my favorit character is not even wolverine

Hit_and_Miss
how so??? Thats a clear pic that spiderman is a challenge for superman! I don't understand!!! laughing out loud

Hit_and_Miss
You just spell, post the same, Use the same pics, Bum wolverine and even have 8888 in your name... What else actually is different between you???

Whatup880088
how so??? Thats a clear pic that spiderman is a challenge for superman! I don't understand!!! laughing out loud
it a cover. most of the time covers lie. neither picture we showed was a cover. also I own the superman vs spiderman. superman was depowered and also it a marvel DC cross over which are know to not be allowed as any prove on threads.

Whatup880088
You just spell, post the same, Use the same pics, Bum wolverine and even have 8888 in your name... What else actually is different between you???

what have I miss spell?
I don't agree with every thing wolverine8888 says and also I don't know him very well
my favorit character is new swords men but no one will answer my threads sad .
also I like u to start using some proof, u have yet to show any proof to what u have stated

Hit_and_Miss
Exactly the point... That pic was misleading.. It might look one way on the surface but when you look close, its a completely different story...

Now please show a pic that can't be misunderstood!!! something that clearly shows him picking something up, that is over a ton..

I'll be more then happy to say. Wolverine is a multi-tonner when I see something concrete...

Whatup880088
Exactly the point... That pic was misleading.. It might look one way on the surface but when you look close, its a completely different story...

Now please show a pic that can't be misunderstood!!! something that clearly shows him picking something up, that is over a ton..

I'll be more then happy to say. Wolverine is a multi-tonner when I see something concrete...
niether picture of mine was miss leading ur the only one who thinks so.
he throw it deal with it stopp trying to act like u see something eles when ever one eles see him throwing it.

Metalmanx

Well, there's really no true way for us to tell, unless he says so himself. But he sure seems like one to me. I mean, he's got "8888" in his name. Maybe it doesn't say "wolverine" in it, but that's still pretty coincidental. I must admit, this guy spells LEAGUES better than wolverine8888, but could still use some work. They are using some of the same phrasing and pictures though, however.

It's a tough call.

You know what's not a tough call though? Cap vs. Wolvie. Since, well, Cap wins.

Metalmanx
niether picture of mine was miss leading ur the only one who thinks so.
he throw it deal with it stopp trying to act like u see something eles when ever one eles see him throwing it.

Don't speak for everyone please.

I think he may be either throwing it or pushing it REALLY hard to get it airborne.

But the only way I'll believe he's throwing it is if he's using both hands. There's no way he's doing that with just one hand.

Hit_and_Miss
You and 1 other guy... While me and metal don't think its that impressive...

Wow... Yours sooas riahgta! everyone is against me!!!

I'll be force to conclude that there is no clear pics of wolvie lifting anything over a ton... CAUSE HE CAN'T...

Whatup880088
You and 1 other guy... While me and metal don't think its that impressive...

Wow... Yours sooas riahgta! everyone is against me!!!

I'll be force to conclude that there is no clear pics of wolvie lifting anything over a ton... CAUSE HE CAN'T...
but both those pics are himk clearly doing what u said he can't do.
I don't see ur piont?
even metal is not saying he did not throw it he just saying he does not know how he throw it.

soleran30
by the way newswordsman was a character wolverine8888 also had an interest in coincience..........hmmmmmm..............Wolverine has NEVER in his what 30-40 year run shown anything that would put him in the strength slot you state because nothing is consistant and clear.

Whatup880088
oh here 1000 pound shark(though the shark most likly wieghs more but ill just say he wieghs 1000) from the water which would make it much harder to throw it up becuase he has no footing. I am not great at math or any thing but my guess would have to be that a person would have to have at least 2000 pounds of strength to do so. also wolverine befor this picture russled the shark.

Metalmanx
Don't speak for everyone please.

I think he may be either throwing it or pushing it REALLY hard to get it airborne.

But the only way I'll believe he's throwing it is if he's using both hands. There's no way he's doing that with just one hand.

Read again. I know how he's doing it. If he's doing it at all that is. With both hands.

But at the same time, I'm still split between him pushing it REALLY hard or just chucking it with both hands.

What I know is not happening, however, is Wolverine tossing it with one hand.

Whatup880088
by the way newswordsman was a character wolverine8888 also had an interest in coincience..........hmmmmmm..............Wolverine has NEVER in his what 30-40 year run shown anything that would put him in the strength slot you state because nothing is consistant and clear.

says u. he has over the years done things that would put him in that strength slot and has never been shown to be weaker then that. he is also in his comics been called enchanced human.

Whatup880088
Read again. I know how he's doing it. If he's doing it at all that is. With both hands.

But at the same time, I'm still split between him pushing it REALLY hard or just chucking it with both hands.

What I know is not happening, however, is Wolverine tossing it with one hand.

the picture says other wise

Metalmanx
Batman has also knocked the wind clear out of Hulk before with a kick. Does that put Batman in Hulk's league?

soleran30
oh here 1000 pound shark(though the shark most likly wieghs more but ill just say he wieghs 1000) from the water which would make it much harder to throw it up becuase he has no footing. I am not great at math or any thing but my guess would have to be that a person would have to have at least 2000 pounds of strength to do so. also wolverine befor this picture russled the shark.

ok so you ASSUME it is 1000lb shark........and since you don't know how large it is or aren't good at math it is clear to ASSUME that is a ridiculous appeal for wolverine's strength. Also he has no CONSISTANT feats of strength. So for all purposes with this fight and a depowered Wolverine, CA takes the wins more often then not.

Metalmanx
the picture says other wise

The picture doesn't really speak actually. And if it did, it would be gibberish since it's not showing the whole thing. Wolverine's left arm is conveniently cut off, which, if it were on-panel, would show him using both hands to throw it.

Whatup880088
ok so you ASSUME it is 1000lb shark........and since you don't know how large it is or aren't good at math it is clear to ASSUME that is a ridiculous appeal for wolverine's strength. Also he has no CONSISTANT feats of strength. So for all purposes with this fight and a depowered Wolverine, CA takes the wins more often then not.
the shark is about 11 feet long. not a depowered wolverine it only a wolverine with no healing factor but is allowed to keep ihis other abilties as if he still had his healing factor so no captian loses

Whatup880088
The picture doesn't really speak actually. And if it did, it would be gibberish since it's not showing the whole thing. Wolverine's left arm is conveniently cut off, which, if it were on-panel, would show him using both hands to throw it.
nope not at all. also he not likly able to put both arms around the dumbster at the same time

Whatup880088
Batman has also knocked the wind clear out of Hulk before with a kick. Does that put Batman in Hulk's league?

fan voted can not be used

soleran30
ok wolverine8888 its clear you are sprung on wolverine's strength however with what lets say 10 feats of strength of 30-40 years that doesn't put him over Captain America.........wake up here's some coffee for you.

Captain for the win on a depowered Wolverine.

Metalmanx
fan voted can not be used

Too bad that wasn't fan-voted. And if it was, someone please prove me wrong with evidence and I'll gladly concede. Just happened in a comic book to my knowledge, no fans involved.

Hell, even if this was regular Wolverine with healing factor and claws vs. Cap with his shield, I'd still give it to Cap. He's just better. You can't argue with that.

Whatup880088
ok wolverine8888 its clear you are sprung on wolverine's strength however with what lets say 10 feats of strength of 30-40 years that doesn't put him over Captain America.........wake up here's some coffee for you.

Captain for the win on a depowered Wolverine.
I AM NOT WOLVERINE8888 dam it. go ask jose.
captian america is stated to be peakhuman wolverine is stated to be enchanced human or super human. wolverine is stated to have enchanced human strength and superhuman strength in comics, his strength feats are over that of captains so there for he is over that of a peak human.

Whatup880088
Too bad that wasn't fan-voted. And if it was, someone please prove me wrong with evidence and I'll gladly concede. Just happened in a comic book to my knowledge, no fans involved.

Hell, even if this was regular Wolverine with healing factor and claws vs. Cap with his shield, I'd still give it to Cap. He's just better. You can't argue with that.
it was I don't even own it cus it was such crapp. also i think hulk was depowered by some thing but not sure.
fact is captain is not better at any thing.
so ya u really can't argue captian winning vs a powered wolverine

soleran30
I AM NOT WOLVERINE8888 dam it. go ask jose.
captian america is stated to be peakhuman wolverine is stated to be enchanced human or super human. wolverine is stated to have enchanced human strength and superhuman strength in comics, his strength feats are over that of captains so there for he is over that of a peak human.

sure he's at 801lbs thats higher! Now he is enhanced for your pleasure. That just means that without the Adamantium as stated then wolverine isn't enhanced at all just normal strength as listed previously by another poster.

In the end it doesn't matter Captain America is the MAN and wins more often then not.

Metalmanx
it was I don't even own it cus it was such crapp. also i think hulk was depowered by some thing but not sure.
fact is captain is not better at any thing.
so ya u really can't argue captian winning vs a powered wolverine

This is all speculation on your part, my friend. I'm 99% positive it wasn't fan-voted (there really haven't been too many of those at all in comic book history) and Hulk was not depowered. Batman knocked the wind out of him with a kick.

Cap is faster, more agile, smarter, far better strategist, and has near limitless stamina. You can argue that peak human stamina crap all you want. Anyone who knows Cap knows that he has super human endurance.

Whatup880088
sure he's at 801lbs thats higher! Now he is enhanced for your pleasure. That just means that without the Adamantium as stated then wolverine isn't enhanced at all just normal strength as listed previously by another poster.

In the end it doesn't matter Captain America is the MAN and wins more often then not.

no his admatium skeleotn is not what make him enchanced. enchanced means ur beyond human have a metal skeleton would not do that.
also if it did then how could ahve 100 extra pounds make u go from peakhuman agaility to enchanced human?

Whatup880088
This is all speculation on your part, my friend. I'm 99% positive it wasn't fan-voted (there really haven't been too many of those at all in comic book history) and Hulk was not depowered. Batman knocked the wind out of him with a kick.

Cap is faster, more agile, smarter, far better strategist, and has near limitless stamina. You can argue that peak human stamina crap all you want. Anyone who knows Cap knows that he has super human endurance.

wolverine has meta human stamina.
wolverine is stronger more agile faster and about as smart.
u show no evidence for what ur saying . I show evidence that proves ur full of shit but u ignor it how funny.

Metalmanx
If you're not wolverine8888, then you sure as hell are related to him. If that is true, my apologies to you, my friend.

I'm full of shit? I'm not the one that said Wolverine is about as smart as Captain America. You might as well compare the intelligence of the Blob against Reed Richards.

Just an example, you know how many calculations fly through Cap's head in an instant to determine the perfect throw for his shield? A lot.

Show me evidence that Wolverine is about as smart as Cap. Until then, you are the shit-full one.

Whatup880088
If you're not wolverine8888, then you sure as hell are related to him. If that is true, my apologies to you, my friend.

I'm full of shit? I'm not the one that said Wolverine is about as smart as Captain America. You might as well compare the intelligence of the Blob against Reed Richards.

Just an example, you know how many calculations fly through Cap's head in an instant to determine the perfect throw for his shield? A lot.

Show me evidence that Wolverine is about as smart as Cap. Until then, you are the shit-full one.
I just proved wolverine was stornger mroe agile and better reflexes by a whole level but hell i prove wolverine just as smart if u like.

Whatup880088
b

Whatup880088
c

soleran30
no his admatium skeleotn is not what make him enchanced. enchanced means ur beyond human have a metal skeleton would not do that.
also if it did then how could ahve 100 extra pounds make u go from peakhuman agaility to enchanced human?

nope his skeleton gives him ths support he needs to be able to lift the extra weight....................when he had no metal in him Wolverine's healing was ALOT faster and he was more agile.

Whatup880088
**** it will take to long to send u all the pictures on my com. I got work. but pic b the title u should read that story it shows that wolverine has advance knowledge of science see ya .

Jose123
I just proved wolverine was stornger mroe agile and better reflexes by a whole level but hell i prove wolverine just as smart if u like.

What the hell does that prove? that he knows anotmy and organs?

Highschool students can do that.

Hell i learn most of that in Health class last week.

Whatup880088
nope his skeleton gives him ths support he needs to be able to lift the extra weight....................when he had no metal in him Wolverine's healing was ALOT faster and he was more agile.
again wolverine has enchanced agility and reflexes so he also have enchanced strength as well do to his healing factor. also he abilties have been listed by marvel many times

soleran30
**** it will take to long to send u all the pictures on my com. I got work. but pic b the title u should read that story it shows that wolverine has advance knowledge of science see ya .

Dude I can recite anatomy and physiology until the cow comes home HOWEVER I cannot build machines like Reed or throw shields to project where they will hit off numerous targets..............memorization isn't the same as doing mathamatical equations.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>