KOTOR I party question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

calvin44
which memebers of the kotor 1 party went with revan after the eveents of kotor 1?

Tangible God
The droids.

exanda kane
And Bastila tried to follow him/her.

KidX
That's about it.

Fishy
About everybody that survived really... Except for Canderous who decided to follow Revan his orders and rebuild the Mandelorian clans, however even he was on the look out for Revan. Mission and Zaalbar are harder to know about, Kotor II never even mentioned them... However if they were alive its very likely that they would have worked with Carth and Bastila trying to find Revan, if Zaalbar was the only one alive he would have probably been killed since the events in Kotor. He wouldn't have lasted five minutes without trying to kill Sith after Revan left.

Lightsnake
Yeah, we've no idea what happened to Revan or where he is...
For all we know he's dead

Nactous
According to Kriea, a big wopping zero.

Fishy
When did she ever say that?

And if she did say that, its obviously wrong. Canderous kept a watchful eye out for every rumour about him, T3 was acting on his orders so he wasn't looking for him, but HK was when he was restored. Carth and Bastila were both looking for him, and all the others well its unknown if they are even alive. However if they would be alive they were searching for him. At least Juhani would be, Jolee I don't know I wouldn't see it past him to stick with his friends and try to find out what the hell happened.

Zaalbar owns him and would definitly try to follow him and Mission would follow Zaalbar, everybody was looking for him really.

Nactous
She said that Revan had to leave everyone he loved behind. Thats what he told Carth, if lightside. And looking for, and actually going are two seperate things.

Fishy
How could they go after him if they didn't know where he was?

Edit: D'oh sorry misread the first post

In which case the answer would be T3-M4 and thats it...

Beowolf_avenge
true true but what about the droids

((The_Anomaly))
Wow...old thread much?

Rohangiga
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Yeah, we've no idea what happened to Revan or where he is...
For all we know he's dead

I don't think so, because you have to battle him in the Shyrack cave on Korriban in KOTOR 2 starwars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.