Nemesis Kid vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parallex
The Nemesis kid had the ability to gain whatever powers he needed to defeat ANY one foe at a time.His only weakness was againist multiple foes. Remember that the Kid killed Karate Kid (Val) who Has held his own with both Mon-El and Superboy ( who was his sparring partner at times ) And was one of tha baddest Legion members and was second possibly only to Champion in martial arts. What do you think would happen in a one on one with Juggy.

KillAll
well if he mystically enchants his fists and gains super strength he might win...

its hard to beat somebody that could just gain any power to negate whatever power he wanted... sounds kind of pointless.

Sixth_Winged
didn't he also had the limit of being able to do once in a fight as well...

KillAll
then why wouldnt he just anti juggernaut himself???

seems kind of pointless still

Parallex
So then basically, are we saying that perhaps Nemesis Kid one on one is badder than any Elder,Skyfather,Any hero,any villian of any power level. But helpless againist someone like Triplicate Girl,or Multiple Man,Duo Damsel. Thats just way strange. I wonder if he would be effected by someone with 2 separate people forming one or contained in one body or linked like Captian Marvell ( either one The Kree one with Rick Jones or the DC one with Billy Batton) or someone like Dr Fate ?

Parallex
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
didn't he also had the limit of being able to do once in a fight as well...

To my understanding he could rise to the level to defeat any one foe. He beat Val to death ( as Val later died from his injuries) and that was not just a one punch affair, so I'm assumming that he could maintain whatever power he needed until his goal was obtained.

Mider
i guess he is pretty invincible against the likes of magic beings but skill is a wild card meaning he might not win against someone like wolverine but against someone like odin then maybe i dont know how good of a fighter odin is.

Mider
and would any of you mind telling me were Kid Nemesis appears in comics? ANYONE.

Parallex
Originally posted by Mider
i guess he is pretty invincible against the likes of magic beings but skill is a wild card meaning he might not win against someone like wolverine but against someone like odin then maybe i dont know how good of a fighter odin is. Well I don't think that his skill when he needs that as a means to win is in question. The guy Beat to death a guy who is all about the HIGHEST fighting skill. I'm starting to wonder who could actually beat the guy. So funny this guy could wack Superman, but gets his ass handed to him by a couple of high school kids. lol

Parallex
DC comics PC Legion of Super Heroes.

Sir Whirlysplat
He could find the weakness in anyone. Nemesis Kid however got the shit kicked out of him by Princess Projecta, chances are though Nemesis Kid toasts Juggs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.