Boba Fett vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
big grin

Juntai
Fett.

thesilverspider
fett has some killer tech don't he?

Tha C-Master
Yea, I love Boba Fett...

braz
hmm yall dont think spidey could dodge all of boba's projectiles?

Juntai
Originally posted by braz
hmm yall dont think spidey could dodge all of boba's projectiles? Well, the other super-reflex precogs he battles can't seem to. This man fought Darth Vader to a standstill.

braz
true

Zahit
are ya'll kidding?
I love Boba too, but c'mon....Spiderman would kill him.
One good un-pulled punch and Boba goes down like his dad.....headless!
It would be a cool fight though.....

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai
Well, the other super-reflex precogs he battles can't seem to. This man fought Darth Vader to a standstill.
in the old trilogy darth vader wasn't even impressive he was moving in slow motion.

thesilverspider
I'll give boba this it did take pis to beat him.....

braz
^ i love ur sig laughing

grey fox
Spidey can dodge any shot and return the favor with a class fifteen decapitation punch...

who?-kid
True. Fett is barely street level, and his dark aura surrounding him is much more impressive than his actual feats (and yes, I know he held his own against DV in the SW comics - it just doesn't impress me that much).

thesilverspider
Originally posted by who?-kid
True. Fett is barely street level, and his dark aura surrounding him is much more impressive than his actual feats (and yes, I know he held his own against DV in the SW comics - it just doesn't impress me that much).
It wasn't impressive at all.

who?-kid
Exactly.

(now some Star Wars fanboy is gonna teach me how badass Darth Vader really is, and will tell me I know absolutely nothing of Star Wars...)

thesilverspider
Exactly.

(now some Star Wars fanboy is gonna teach me how badass Darth Vader really is, and will tell me I know absolutely nothing of Star Wars...)
sad

grey fox

I read that comic (amazingly enough) , Vader attacked fett because he held the severed head of some species which had a unique form of clairvoyance. Fett got a few hit's in and then dumped the head.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Zahit
are ya'll kidding?
I love Boba too, but c'mon....Spiderman would kill him.
One good un-pulled punch and Boba goes down like his dad.....headless!
It would be a cool fight though..... lol... yea

steverules
Exactly.

Boba Fett can beat galactus you know nothin about star wars. laughing stick out tongue Nah I can't really say who would win, depends if spidey can dodge a lightsabre.

Swanky-Tuna
Comic Boba Fett being able to fight comic Darth Vader isn't impressive because movie Darth Vader wasn't impressive? That's craziness.

Metalmanx
Spidey. Fett is really much of a threat to him.

Ex11B
Exactly.

eek! laughing

who?-kid
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Comic Boba Fett being able to fight comic Darth Vader isn't impressive because movie Darth Vader wasn't impressive? That's craziness.
No it's opinion.

Movie Vader/Anakin was cool and skilled and all, but "feat wise" he just isn't that impressive. That's why I am not that impressed with BF taking on DV (and losing to him lol).

Swanky-Tuna
No it's opinion.

Movie Vader/Anakin was cool and skilled and all, but "feat wise" he just isn't that impressive. That's why I am not that impressed with BF taking on DV (and losing to him lol).
The comics are different though. Padawans could move solarsystems and stuff.

I jest, but the star force users did do crazy stuff like moving planets. Movie Fett died in that worm.

Juntai
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
The comics are different though. Padawans could move solarsystems and stuff.

I jest, but the star force users did do crazy stuff like moving planets. Movie Fett died in that worm. No, he was thought to be dead, and then battled the consciousness of the Sarlac, then angered it to where it contrasted, and angled himself just right, so that it exploded his jetpack, and then made it out. Then ripped off all his poison soaked armor that was deteriorating after spending days inside of the Sarlac. Then collapsed of exhaustion and manlnutrition, where he was then saved, brought back to full health, then continued to his Jedi killing ways.

braz
No, he was thought to be dead, and then battled the consciousness of the Sarlac, then angered it to where it contrasted, and angled himself just right, so that it exploded his jetpack, and then made it out. Then ripped off all his poison soaked armor that was deteriorating after spending days inside of the Sarlac. Then collapsed of exhaustion and manlnutrition, where he was then saved, brought back to full health, then continued to his Jedi killing ways.

laughing out loud yes!

who?-kid
No, he was thought to be dead, and then battled the consciousness of the Sarlac, then angered it to where it contrasted, and angled himself just right, so that it exploded his jetpack, and then made it out. Then ripped off all his poison soaked armor that was deteriorating after spending days inside of the Sarlac. Then collapsed of exhaustion and manlnutrition, where he was then saved, brought back to full health, then continued to his Jedi killing ways.
OR...

Fett died. Plain and simple, he died.

A few years or so later Lucas realized Fett had become very popular (don't ask me why, he really doesn't do much in the movies) and decided to bring him back in the comics and the extended universe, in which he is more of a badass than in the movies.

DBZ MAN
I believee spidey would win. To spidey, Boba fett is just another hightech mechernary.

Lord Magnus
Fett and the goblin are kinda comparable and GG wins most of their fights, it seems to me. I'd say Fett.

braz
^wow another non-fanboy im impressed smile

Jose123
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
Fett and the goblin are kinda comparable and GG wins most of their fights, it seems to me. I'd say Fett.

Spidey wins most of their fights. thats why the goblin is always going off to jail or getting his own glider ran through him.

Boba fett got taken out real easy in the movies. I don't how good he is in comic or book form but from what I seen he's nothin pete hasn't faced already.

Lord Magnus
Goblin wins a lot... his first real loss was the first time he got amnesia and anyway, Fett's cooler than the goblin. And I'm no fanboy; I'm open-minded about these things. Thanks for noticing.

bean_machine
I say spiderman! spiderman!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.