Batman no holding back willing to kill how far does he get.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
1.Jubilee
2.Joker
3.Killer Croc
4.Red Hood
5.Nightwing
6.batgirl
7.Daredevil
8.Lady Shiva
9.Bullseye
10.Cap.America

grey fox
BatGirl takes him out.

thesilverspider
he clears it.He bomb everyone with his bat jet.

braz
whitewash, batman skunks em' all

Zahit
He gets stopped at Captain America......they're too evenly matched
in skills and Cap is stronger and physically superior.....although not
by much...

Eternalfury
If it is a one-on-one face-to-face then it depends but if it is Batman with access to all of his resources and going after them (hunting them down) then he would easily get past all of them.

Jose123
How far? 2 minutes before superman and the rest of the DC hypocrites stop him and tell him that killing is bad while kicking him out of the JLA.

Then the other Superman would have to come back to straiten all of this out.

Metalmanx
I think Daredevil can stop him.

But if that fails, Cap definitely takes him down.

grey fox
Originally posted by Jose123
How far? 2 minutes before superman and the rest of the DC hypocrites stop him and tell him that killing is bad while kicking him out of the JLA.

Then the other Superman would have to come back to straiten all of this out.

So let's see....we've owned noobs (done by myself) made accusations of sock creation (tiakocom) and ridiculed a gigantic plothole ( jose123)

Yup, the daily chores have been completed

cheap cabbage
Well if he really is willing to do whatever it takes, he's batman. He has no need to soil his own hands with killing. He takes out his kryptonite powered mind control hat doom and subsequently superman renders all of them limb from limb. That or he remote controls all his little vehicles to bomb the shit out of everything.

Juntai
Batman wins.

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
BatGirl takes him out. You do know that he beat Batgirl with one hand don't you?

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Juntai
You do know that he beat Batgirl with one hand don't you?

Which batgirl was that?

Juntai
Current. I was wrong though, he did use his other hand for a block once. It's in the Batman respect thread, check it. some good stuff in there.

Tron
A Batman with no problem with killing? He slaughters everyone all the way up to Cap, that'll be his only problem from there.

grey fox
You do know that he beat Batgirl with one hand don't you?

No ....crap.....

spetznaz
If he doesn't give a darn about anything he will win this gauntlet.
In fact I'd say he will win it easy.

Oh, and to Cap. America fans .....the spangled one goes down hard.

Why?
Well, if Batman wants to take this people out, and he doesn't care about the level of damage he does, then he will not even face them in direct combat.
Take it this way .....Batman has enough semtex in his utility belt to blow up part of the Subway (when it got ignited by mistake it blew down part of a subway). Imagine how much semtex he can get access to.
Imagine what other weaponry he has access to that he NEVER uses because it goes against his ethical grain.

Let me put it another way .....an EVIL Batman is basically a mix of Ras Al Ghul, Lex Luthor, AND Dr Doom.
Also he would not face you in direct combat. I wonder, for example, how Captain America would deal with 4 Superman robots, or how the Joker could handle an explosive batarang through the head?

Normal Batman (with all his various ethics) can take out the vast majority of these characters.
Actually the only ones that would give normal Batman some problems are the following 3:
-Captain America.
- Red Hood.
- Nightwing.

All the others would go down fairly easily.
Yes, Batgirl and DareDevil are also included amongst those who go down EASILY. Why? Because they would only be threats if Batman decided to go against them one-on-one (in which case Batgirl is better in martial arts, and DareDevil's senses would need to get knocked out pretty fast). However OVERALL Batman's mind would run circles around them.
However Red Hood and Nightwing are intellectuals, as is Cap. America (although less intellectual and more plain tactical), and the mind is the best weapon against Batman.

Anyways, most of the characters go down easy against normal Batman.

Imagine an evil Batman who doesn't give a whit about life.

Black Rob
No Gambit? Well then of course he beats everyone

braz
Originally posted by spetznaz
If he doesn't give a darn about anything he will win this gauntlet.
In fact I'd say he will win it easy.

Oh, and to Cap. America fans .....the spangled one goes down hard.

Why?
Well, if Batman wants to take this people out, and he doesn't care about the level of damage he does, then he will not even face them in direct combat.
Take it this way .....Batman has enough semtex in his utility belt to blow up part of the Subway (when it got ignited by mistake it blew down part of a subway). Imagine how much semtex he can get access to.
Imagine what other weaponry he has access to that he NEVER uses because it goes against his ethical grain.

Let me put it another way .....an EVIL Batman is basically a mix of Ras Al Ghul, Lex Luthor, AND Dr Doom.
Also he would not face you in direct combat. I wonder, for example, how Captain America would deal with 4 Superman robots, or how the Joker could handle an explosive batarang through the head?

Normal Batman (with all his various ethics) can take out the vast majority of these characters.
Actually the only ones that would give normal Batman some problems are the following 3:
-Captain America.
- Red Hood.
- Nightwing.

All the others would go down fairly easily.
Yes, Batgirl and DareDevil are also included amongst those who go down EASILY. Why? Because they would only be threats if Batman decided to go against them one-on-one (in which case Batgirl is better in martial arts, and DareDevil's senses would need to get knocked out pretty fast). However OVERALL Batman's mind would run circles around them.
However Red Hood and Nightwing are intellectuals, as is Cap. America (although less intellectual and more plain tactical), and the mind is the best weapon against Batman.

Anyways, most of the characters go down easy against normal Batman.

Imagine an evil Batman who doesn't give a whit about life.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

dman2008
Current. I was wrong though, he did use his other hand for a block once. It's in the Batman respect thread, check it. some good stuff in there.

No offense but who ever wrote that story obviously know nothing about Batgirl. mad

Do you really think Batman would easilly beat a person who defeated bizzaro Supergirl

http://img462.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supergirl63pg036td.jpg

http://img487.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supergirl63pg046gb.jpg

http://img452.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supergirl63pg051rz.jpg

Defeated Shiva
http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/7587/batgirlvsshiva07lq.jpg
http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/3855/batgirlvsshiva12vn.jpg
http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/2058/batgirlvsshiva27ax.jpg
http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/9928/batgirlvsshiva37el.jpg
http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/7126/batgirlvsshiva42pi.jpg
http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/9433/batgirlvsshiva54fh.jpg

And do this also

http://img466.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batgirlannual1pg224pt.jpg

I think not

Well anwyas evryones right if Batman went all out and did not care if he killed anyone he woul destroy evryone easily. Howevr if Batman acted normally he would have a very hard time beating Batgirl.

olympian
Previous fights had him running away from her because couldnt take her in straight h2h. The puss.

Either one accepts it as jobbing or as the possible very few he would take out of 10 against her.

Stops at 6.

And Nightinwg goes down first than Todd.

pirate

dman2008
Originally posted by olympian
Previous fights had him running away from her because couldnt take her in straight h2h. The puss.

Either one accepts it as jobbing or as the possible very few he would take out of 10 against her.

Stops at 6.

And Nightinwg goes down first than Todd.

pirate

Your exactly right yes

Dizzle
How far do they start from each other, what's the environment like, are the other combatants also going on crazy killing spree mode? If they're even a modest distance apart, Jubilee murders him.

And no, it's not Batman disrespect. It's respecting Jubilee. She blew up a freaking mansion, and she CAN attack in all directions at once.

Piedmon
Originally posted by thesilverspider

Damn straight.

Psycho Ninja
Do you know that Cassandra Cain is metahuman ??

She'll kill Bruce.....

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
Do you know that Cassandra Cain is metahuman ??

She'll kill Bruce.....

batman doesn't have to use martial arts to beat cassandra. And even if it resorted to a fist fight, batman would just mess with her psychologically during the fight. Tell her how pathetic she is that she doesn't know how to interact with people, talk abotu her dad and etc...

Fanboy
BatGirl takes him out.

No Batman already kicked her ass.

Wally West
If hes not holding anything back and willing to kill I think he can go all the way.

Juntai
Originally posted by Wally West
If hes not holding anything back and willing to kill I think he can go all the way. Same.

batman2505
NOBODY can stop a batman that is willing to kill heck he can take out all the dc universe if he's pissed off

spideycarnage
Originally posted by S.S

haha laughing

spideycarnage
he's not beating captain america

Superherovandal
yeah he will. he'd use anything to defeat Cap and unlike Doom or something he has one no honor code. he wouldn't kill his opponents in the way that makes him look best. he'll kill them effectively and mercilessly.

Adam Warlock
Jubilee blows him and his bat plane up.

superman41082
BatGirl takes him out.

Noooooooo...... First off, I don't buy she could be better than Bruce, the one who trained her. I know she's good, but she's not Batman. Batgirl and Tim Drake seem to me like they're almost equals to Batman in their perspective fields, but Batman's still the master. Anyways, Batman is 100x too cunning for Batgirl.

badabing
No holding back, IMO it's possible for Bats to clear them 1/20 times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.