Wolverine vs.Nico Minoru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jose123
they both get 40 feet of distance between them.

Nico is on her period

first to ko or kill the other wins.

so who wins? evil face

Jose123
No love for Nico Minoru?

Creshosk
No clue, her spells seem kinda random. . . She can't cast a specific spell the same way twice . . . but when she encased ultron in the diamond. . the verbal trigger . . .well. . .

There's a high likelyhood for her winning, no doubt.

Jose123
she seems to have gotten better and acheive the effect she wants though.

With the new issue she asked for hellfire and thats what she got. she put spider-man to sleep as well.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Jose123
she seems to have gotten better and acheive the effect she wants though.

With the new issue she asked for hellfire and thats what she got. she put spider-man to sleep as well. Yeah I know. just still seems a tad random. of course she also cant use the same phrase twice like when she tried fumigation a second time, or freeze . . .

Jose123
Originally posted by Creshosk
Yeah I know. just still seems a tad random. of course she also cant use the same phrase twice like when she tried fumigation a second time, or freeze . . .

she can always turn him into a duck smile

xmarksthespot
If she can use the same spells again that she has used in the comic in this fight she wins with ease. If she can't there are still a thousand worlds of hurt I can think of that she can put on Wolverine with a simple word...

She'd win.

Lucid Lui
Wolvie gets owned...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.