Juggernaut vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samishe
big grin

Black Rob
Spawn has mental powers so he wins

Spawnrules
SPAWN

juggernaut66666
juggernaut hits him oce he is knocked out

inamilist
maybe not the mortal spawn, but the dead one that was around first would own juggernaut

juggernaut66666
if we are talking about classic or 8day or trion he won't own him i mean what could he do to him spawn is not even class 25 and his stupid little magic beams won't work

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by inamilist
maybe not the mortal spawn, but the dead one that was around first would own juggernaut

There's no such thing as "mortal" spawn.

This thread has been done, maybe.....a week ago or so. Juggernaut cannot hurt Spawn. Spawn can beat Juggernaut through a myriad of ways. If you want to know how, get off your asses ( not you, you're cool inamilist) and read the previous juggernaut vs. Spawn thread to find out why and how.

juggernaut66666
what can spawn do to him i read that fake shit of yours spawn had never had the power to stop urizen alone the only reason he could imprison him is the help of angela and the earth and angela put the last blow on urizen spawn was laying on the ground that time only reason he could kill malebolgia is that sword classic juggs has taken out colossus with 1 punch colossus is class 100 spawn is not even class 25

inamilist
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
There's no such thing as "mortal" spawn.

This thread has been done, maybe.....a week ago or so. Juggernaut cannot hurt Spawn. Spawn can beat Juggernaut through a myriad of ways. If you want to know how, get off your asses ( not you, you're cool inamilist) and read the previous juggernaut vs. Spawn thread to find out why and how.

lol, just when i though i had this spawn thing figured out

so, the guy who takes over hell gives spawn a piece of eden and restore's him to human form, or have i missed this one?

if so, please correct me

and thanks, im awesome

juggernaut66666
spawn never take over hell dummy there are eight rules of hell spawn killed only malebolgia he was one of the 8

Jose123
Originally posted by Black Rob
Spawn has mental powers so he wins

what happened to the ass sig?

inamilist
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
spawn never take over hell dummy there are eight rules of hell spawn killed only malebolgia he was one of the 8

ok, so since you obviously know the answer then

who is it that gives the piece of eden to Spawn?

and does he not become one of, if not The ruler of Hell?
(I'm assuming 8th Circle of hell is the most signifigant from Dante Alleheri's Divine Comedia, but you are familiar with that too of course)

id369
Spawn can Stop time.

Walk over and Take of Juggs Helm.

Let time go on. Spawn will show he has his helm.

Then Stop time again. Walk over and rip of that stupid stone from Juggs.

Let time go on again.

And blast his silly ass with Hells Blast.

Go back to hell and rinse and repeat everything that just happen just to Fu*K with Juggs some more.

juggernaut66666
did you read spawn 100 comic it is written in it

inamilist
did you read spawn 100 comic it is written in it

i bought that comic yesterday

why not just answer my question

you called me an idiot, prove your massive intellect

juggernaut66666
the stone was never insode him its omly in onslaught story line he survived god force blast without a skratch

inamilist
spawn's powers are too versatile for juggs

+ psychic powers

juggernaut just hits things really hard

he isnt all that good. He is good for the x-men... well, like wolvie and cyc...

juggernaut66666
thats why he beat the shit out of thor venom sometimes hulk the thing and colossus class100 spawn not even class 25big grinbig grinbig grin

Spawnrules
pathetic, please red 151 issue dont talk to me about spawn i know everyhting about him if so ask anyone on the official off topic forum, he lifted a mountain he is about to kill thamuz the pure ruler of hell so yeah

inamilist
thats why he beat the shit out of thor venom sometimes hulk the thing and colossus class100 spawn not even class 25big grinbig grinbig grin

spawn would annihilate venom, thing and colossus combined

maybe :P but thats the point, none of the people, with the exception of hulk (healing factor and exponentional strength i think here) would stand a chance 1v1

here, from wiki "He is also able to manipulate reality and use mental powers to subdue enemies. For instance, after defeating a robot known as "Overtwar", Spawn cornered Jason Wynn, and "ripped" all the skin from Jason's body. At least, that is what Jason's mind thought, proving that Spawn has an infinte array of power, able to do anything he can will his mind and suit to do."

juggs, hulk, venom, thing, colossus all fall to this. Why? they are high class brawlers. They arent on spawn's level.

lol, anytime i remember Juggs and hulk fighting, hulk just romps him and then runs off and juggy only survives because of his indestructability.

where are you getting these class # things, is there really a direct numerical comparison between heroes from differant companies?

juggernaut66666
okay juggernaut wins

inamilist
thats why he beat the shit out of thor venom

what issue does he fight venom in, that would be cool

Dark Urizen
what can spawn do to him i read that fake shit of yours spawn had never had the power to stop urizen alone the only reason he could imprison him is the help of angela and the earth and angela put the last blow on urizen spawn was laying on the ground that time only reason he could kill malebolgia is that sword classic juggs has taken out colossus with 1 punch colossus is class 100 spawn is not even class 25

If you read that......"fake shit of mine" then you'd know you're an idiot. But, hey, given the reading skills you probably have, it's ok, i actually feel kinda sorry for you sad

Read the other responses in the thread and notice that you (the eternal fanboy) are the only one that won't get it through your thick skull that Spawn can't be hurt by Juggernaut, while he himself can take out Juggernaut in a number of ways.

juggernaut66666
venom the madness i can't find it anywhere

Dark Urizen
ps: unless you wish to get banned, refrain from PM-ing me with insults. Also, it would be nice if you actually read the comments in the thread. smile

juggernaut66666
what can he do to him ?

juggernaut66666
you idiot i have the comics right in front of me i have read few minutes ago

juggernaut66666
you can't admit that you are writting fake thing that's the only problem

inamilist
Originally posted by inamilist
here, from wiki "He is also able to manipulate reality and use mental powers to subdue enemies. For instance, after defeating a robot known as "Overtwar", Spawn cornered Jason Wynn, and "ripped" all the skin from Jason's body. At least, that is what Jason's mind thought, proving that Spawn has an infinte array of power, able to do anything he can will his mind and suit to do."

how does juggernaut deal with that type of power

juggernaut66666
what type of power for example he steps in front of him and he beats the shit out of him

Dark Urizen
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t384467.html

There's the previous juggs vs. spawn thread. Read it.

you can't admit that you are writting fake thing that's the only problem

How dare you accuse me of something like that? You waltz in here like an eternal fanboy of some character that albeit has power, but not the kind you dream of, and start throwing around poorly thought up ideas, without so much as a battle scenario in mind or anything. And then you dare question the validity of the things i say, after having posted over 1.900 scans of the things i say, each with a comment, each with an issue number and so on.

You my friend on the other hand show only that you are an imbecile incapable of forming one single coherent battle scenario, and unwilling to accept that your favorite character can lose. That shows not only lack of character, but also lack of a spine.

inamilist
psychic powers

not to mention teleportation and super speed, strength, flight, mass array of weapons, magics

let me play it out for you

Juggs is walking around in the allys somewhere looking for a fight

suddenly out of the corner of his eye there is a red streak

he turns and sees spawn

then he thinks he sees the world melt away from him as Spawn destroy's his mind from the inside

Dark Urizen
what type of power for example he steps in front of him and he beats the shit out of him

Imbecile. Try to comprehend the notion that Spawn is above Cyttorak. Spawn has stalemated an Ancient God by his own power, and then with Angela's help (a low-ranking angel) subdued it. It had taken the power of both armies of heaven and hell to subdue it in the past, but now one single low ranking angel and Spawn did it. And that Ancient God aka Urizen was LEAGUES above Cyttorak whom is the source of Juggs' power. You're arguing for a character who no doubt matches your intellect (alas, poor Marko, i have insulted him greatly) that got beaten by War Hulk due to enhancements given by APOCALYPSE. A mutant always getting his ass kicked by the X-men.

juggernaut66666
that's why he was laying on the ground while angela was fighting urizen because he was so powerfullbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Dark Urizen
that's why he was laying on the ground while angela was fighting urizen because he was so powerfullbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

And here you can see the difference between your selective reading, and my non-selective posting of the entire battle.

Spawnrules
Dark Urizen, have you read the new spawn issue, if so please explain to juggy

juggernaut66666
one question
are you blind?

Spawnrules
you are the one thats blind since you cant even read the issue where he lifted that mountain chopped malebogia head and is fighting thamuz the frigging true ruler of hell, moron

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Spawnrules
Dark Urizen, have you read the new spawn issue, if so please explain to juggy

No i haven't. But it's not even needed. Spawn has in the past done so many things which i've displayed and explained so many times, both in and out of the spawn respect thread, that it is simply not needed.

As for the juggernaut fan, all i can say is that there is one of two conclusions:

1. his love for the character has led him to a true obsession that goes beyond reasoning.
2. his mind is simply not evolved enough to understand simple concepts like 1+1 = 2.

I'm still not sure which one it is.

Spawnrules
you are correct

Rewmac
Spawn cannot win even overkill kicked his a.s.s. and he never killed Malebolgia. Okay he did but with a holy sword with the help of the girl Angela...She always pulled spawn out of the deep s.h.i.t. if you cut Spawns head off he is dead, no coming back, no god stuff like that....Way noooo....And Juggernaut (Classic) can hit is damn head if with a single punch...Without using full power or magical charge...It's a joke Juggy would loose to that hellflunky Spawn....Don't come with the Godlike stuff it isn't even funny anymore...Fanboys always write "GODLIKE" about their favourite hero...Spawn is cool character, I like him very much...But Juggy is way over him...Stupid bugs....GIVE ME AN ENCORE YEAHHHHHHHbig grinbig grin

Spawnrules
yo god damn, spawn that sword didnt do anything he had no weapons he took it and chopped the head off

http://www.spawn.com/comics/comic.aspx?bookid=1-151-13-0

Spawnrules
browse through the comics, he can travell through time read the new series

Rewmac
I've just read the second page maybe juggernaut66666 is blinded but Mr. Clever Dark Urizen..You are too...It's like fanboy vs. fanboy and way I see it you are a little too agressive Juggy just plays with you big grinbig grin But no offence...You like spawn, he likes Juggy the way I like Deadpool big grin

inamilist
Originally posted by Rewmac
Spawn cannot win even overkill kicked his a.s.s. and he never killed Malebolgia. Okay he did but with a holy sword with the help of the girl Angela...She always pulled spawn out of the deep s.h.i.t. if you cut Spawns head off he is dead, no coming back, no god stuff like that....Way noooo....And Juggernaut (Classic) can hit is damn head if with a single punch...Without using full power or magical charge...It's a joke Juggy would loose to that hellflunky Spawn....Don't come with the Godlike stuff it isn't even funny anymore...Fanboys always write "GODLIKE" about their favourite hero...Spawn is cool character, I like him very much...But Juggy is way over him...Stupid bugs....GIVE ME AN ENCORE YEAHHHHHHHbig grinbig grin

yup, if you toe to toed juggy and spawn, jugs probably wins it

but its spawn's other powers more than make up for this

near invisibility, teleportation, flight, super speed, magic "hell" beams

and the kicker, HE IS A PSYCHIC! he can destroy juggs brain without him being able to throw a punch.

And, if in the comics spawn is fighting Gods at their level, then spawn is that level. We dont get to say who we "think" should be better. Spawn fights with Gods and wins. Juggs loses to the x men, who spiderman can whoop

Spawnrules
so spawn wins 1 000 000 000 000 000/1 000 000 000 000 000

Spawnrules
read all the spawn thread he actually has a chance againest spectre

Rewmac
FUNNY STUFF HERE PEOPLE !!!!!! FIGHT,FIGHT!!!! boxing
COOL!!!! big grinbig grinarguebash big grin

inamilist
read all the spawn thread he actually has a chance againest spectre

maybe as the king of hell...

spectre is omnipotent is he not?

Rewmac
Juggy only needs one his powers...Being UNBREAKABLE big grin

Spawnrules
yes he is the pure wraith of god, spawn is pure wraith of the devil, plus spawns cape allows him to turn into juggernaut

Spawnrules
i meant spectre is pure wraith of god

juggernaut66666
but beats thor an the hulk and colossus and venom

inamilist
Juggy only needs one his powers...Being UNBREAKABLE big grin

his mind isnt unbreakable

and indestructability isnt being unbeatable, in fact, its pretty 1 dimensional.

all it means is that spawn wont be able to use punches/weapons to take him down

however, as spawn is not a brawler (splitting hairs... im not sure) he has a vast array of other powers to use, many of which are easily capable of exploiting juggernaut.

inamilist
but beats thor an the hulk and colossus and venom

all of which lose to spawn

maybe not hulk.... anyone??

Rewmac
How? big grin

Spawnrules
thor is only demigawd, collosus beated juggernaout once, hulk can be easily annhilated by spawn even if not godlike cause all he is is smash

juggernaut66666
when did he beat juggernaut

Spawnrules
house of m number 8

juggernaut66666
when spawn became the strongest character ever he might beat juggernaut but not classic or 8day or trion

Spawnrules
juggy your just saying this

juggy can beat spawn

inamilist gives good reason spawn wins

no juggy wins

seee where im geting at

spawnrules gives good reason spawn wins

NO JUGY WINS

juggernaut66666
spawn can be killed by reaping his head of and thats it his done

Spawnrules
yes when he eliminate that weakness by joining with his symbiote

King_Mungi
house of m number 8

What are you talking about? they never fought in House of M, I don't even think Jugz was even in #8.

juggernaut66666
who never fought?

King_Mungi
thor is only demigawd, collosus beated juggernaout once, hulk can be easily annhilated by spawn even if not godlike cause all he is is smash
when did he beat juggernaut
house of m number 8

Spawnrules
really people told me they fought, although i ws tricked before my bad

Adam Warlock

Thor a demi-god? Nope. He is the son of Odin and the Elder God Gaea. He is a god. Hercules was a demi-god, but he angered Zeus and had most of his god like powers stripped away. Beating Thor is no easy task. Especially when Thor's godblast had no affect on Juggs whatsoever. The same kind of god blast that made Galactus flee for his life. The same kind of god blast that killed Durok the Demolisher.

Could Spawn hurt him telepathically even through his helmet and skull cap?

BTW, Classic Juggernaut was never beaten by Colossus. Current Jobbernaught form only has a fraction of his normal powers and can be hurt and Ko'd, even killed.

King_Mungi
really people told me they fought, although i ws tricked before my bad

Yes they lied to you they never fought in House of M

Spawnrules
nut juggy is hurt by mental right spawn will show him being killed like crazy while he actualy is doing nothin

inamilist
Originally posted by Adam Warlock

Could Spawn hurt him telepathically even through his helmet and skull cap?

oh balls, i forgot that one

still, time manipulation trumps that

and teleportation + enhanced speed (juggy is a slow mofo) and that helm is off

Adam Warlock
Time travel should give Spawn a big edge.

Dark Urizen

The only time Overtkill posed a problem to Spawn was when they first met. And even then Spawn won. And that was when he didn't even know what powers he had, so i hardly think that counts.

Give me proof that the sword was in any way holy. You won't be able to, because it WASN'T. It was just a normal sword. The lance Angela and all seraphic huntress warriors carry are holy, and can kill necroplasm based creatures, sure, but the sword had nothing to do with that. It was just a sword.

You're an idiot. I gave multiple examples of him having had his head chopped off, blown off, or ripped off, and every time he's back in a few panels or a few pages. PHYSICAL FORCE DOES NOT BOTHER SPAWN.

I never wrote "Godlike" Spawn, i broke him up into three Ages. You'd know that if you read the Respect thread, but hey, it's ok, i can understand how that would be troublesome for some people with special "conditions".

Juggy is like a drop of water in a glass of water. Cyttorak is the entire glass of water. Spawn is one of the Great Lakes. Now you make the comparison.

In case that analogy was too difficult for you, Spawn is above Cyttorak, therefore he's above Juggernaut. Quite simple, don't you think?

Rewmac
You are the biggest a.s.s. I saw here...You say we are fanboys but in your way of seeing Spawn is the king of the universe and no one can kill him....You are the fanboy here dude...You can't see the forest from the tree. Spawn maybe a strong character but come on, your maniac Spawn loving makes me feel sorry for you...

Dark Urizen
You are the biggest a.s.s. I saw here...You say we are fanboys but in your way of seeing Spawn is the king of the universe and no one can kill him....You are the fanboy here dude...You can't see the forest from the tree. Spawn maybe a strong character but come on, your maniac Spawn loving makes me feel sorry for you...

Actually, i've posted proof of him beig said to be the king of the universe (Raenis) in the respect thread. So you're not able to accuse me of anything monsieur fanboy smile

I never said no one can kill him, just that he can't be harmed physically. Again, you seem to have problems understanding even that much.......Tell me......are you....."special"? confused

Again, i have presented proof of everything i say. The only thing you have presented are your "Btu jguggernatu r kewl!!!!lol!!!!111" arguments and such. Therefore, you are currently my inferior in this thread (pertaining to the subject at hand)

If by "maniac Spawn loving" you mean knowledge of a character's feats and PROOF of said feats, then you are correct. I on the other hand am sorry for whatever poor teachers you may have had and will have in the future (cause you can't be more than 13 judging by your posts). And i say this as a teacher myself. I truly truly feel sorry for them sad

Rewmac
Damn that's cool me 13...No I'm only 2 years old. And sorry I see now your are the light in the tunnel..Show me the way master... big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Dark Urizen
Damn that's cool me 13...No I'm only 2 years old. And sorry I see now your are the light in the tunnel..Show me the way master... big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

No, you probably wouldn't reach the keyboard. But other than that, the mentality isn't far off. I said a 13 year old, because that's technically the minimum age required to join the forum, but hey, i'm not sure you're even THAT old sad

The way my dear grasshopper is to let go of your current state of mind and embrace logic smile

Rewmac
How old are you anyway...By the I'm just playin' here...You don't even annoy me...I just like the way you guard your precious Spawn big grinbig grin Anyways everybody loves his favourite character the way you like Spawn I like Deadpool big grinbig grin But come on it's a damn forum... big grinbig grin No need for online enemies dude big grinbig grin

Dark Urizen
How old are you anyway...By the I'm just playin' here...You don't even annoy me...I just like the way you guard your precious Spawn big grinbig grin Anyways everybody loves his favourite character the way you like Spawn I like Deadpool big grinbig grin But come on it's a damn forum... big grinbig grin No need for online enemies dude big grinbig grin

No need indeed. And i don't guard him from anything, i simply state his feats, and what he's capable of, then show proof of it (in the respect thread). When the opposition cannot refute my points, they take it upon themselves to start a crusade just because their character wouldn't win, however making themselves look quite childish in the process sad

Rewmac
I'm reading it now.

Dark Urizen
I'm reading it now.

Good boy smile

Rewmac
Okay well Spawnie boy got some skills....Now I see your proof big grinbig grin Well sorry for the stuff big grin But Juggernaut is a strong dude anyways big grin

Dark Urizen
Okay well Spawnie boy got some skills....Now I see your proof big grinbig grin Well sorry for the stuff big grin But Juggernaut is a strong dude anyways big grin

He is strong, but strength alone will never be able to beat Spawn. Not even Heavely fire which was made 'specially to take him out didn't beat him.

Juntai
Why did this go 5 pages?

id369

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Juntai
Why did this go 5 pages?

Why? Depends who's side your on stick out tongue

Rewmac
5 pages already....Cool I don't even like Juggy I just thought too much about him...

Dark Urizen
5 pages already....Cool I don't even like Juggy I just thought too much about him...

Yeah, well it becomes obvious at one point. You see in Curse of the SPawn issue 15 and 16 that one single archangel can make stars go Supernova and kill immortal beings, etc. etc.

Then you see in the same series (don't recall the issue numbers) that a seraph huntress like Angela who is quite low on the ranking status can stop a mechanism made to destroy the entire galaxy.

Then you see that there's a guy, Urizen who "it took the forces of Heaven and Hell's armies to stop and imprison him working together, and even then they just barely managed to". And then Spawn with Angela who again is just one single low ranking angel manage to imprison him again, after Spawn had stalemated him.

That in itself is enough to show that he can take on Skyfathers and above. But no, he keeps getting powers after powers. Teleporting, magic incredible telepathy, superstrength way above 100 tons, the ability to grow to any size (stated to be higher than the highest skyscrapers in New York) and can throw around skyscrapers like they're nothing, he gets a penance stare like Ghost rider that can work even on archdemons, his telepathy is so strong that he is in constant connection with all the people on the planet, he can stop time, he can create alternate realities, he takes God hostage, he kills a Hell Lord (the most powerful one, but without the support of others) with the help of Angela, defeats legions of demons, can manipulate matter, beats up and permanently scars Mammon whom in issue 149 we see sitting on God's throne, has one of the coolest regenerations around, can be ripped to shreds and doesn't matter cause he's back in one piece the next page, etc., etc. etc.

Juggernaut's not a match for him. Cyttorak MAY be a match for him, but if Spawn's at his strongest, Cyttorak wouldn't be more than a nuisance, etc. etc. etc.

Milkie
Up

Takion
Originally posted by Milkie
Up
Spawnrules some dumba'ss

batdude123
Spawn would beat the sh*t outta Juggernaut.

Big Sexy
wow, this thread was pointless

Lord Urizen
Yeah it is. Juggy fans deluded thinking the Clumsy thing can beat Spawn

Mider
i was gonna say that juggs and him wouldnt be able to hurt each other but yeah if spawn can do all that stuff even to heaven then juggs gets turned into a stale potato chip and no i wasnt meaning 2nd age spawn I KNOW HE WOULD WOMP JUGGS i was thinking you guys ment first or third but if he had the green world then yeah juggs would spend the rest of eternity stuck in the center of the planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.