Yet another glitch in the transition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth vraya
As we all know, there are many story gaps between KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2. I'm sure this has been mentioned before but I don't care. In KOTOR 2 you see Bastila talking to Carth, but in KOTOR 1 you have the chance of killing Bastila. It makes no sense.

Nactous
I know, but more people wanted her alive then dead.

Tangible God
Canonically, Revan is LS, and Bastila is redeemed.

Faroth
I wouldn't really know about these "story gaps" because I haven't played KotOR 2, and when I get to the UnderCity part in KotOR 1, it freezes up and crashes.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Tangible God

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Captain REX

Has anyone ever proved this? Nope.

Tangible God
Proved what?

Captain REX

That.

And there's no need to 'prove' it. If you take a look at Lucasarts history with video games where you join the Light Side or Dark Side, canonically it is going to go with the Light Side.

Take a look at Kyle Katarn. Jedi Outcast would be oodles different if Jedi Knight had been an official Dark Side ending, seeing as he would be incredibly evil and ruling the Remnant and fighting Luke instead of fighting alongside him and not ruling anything.

Same thing with Bastila in KOTOR2. If the Dark Side ending was official, she'd be dead as a doornail.

Fishy
Hardly... if the DS ending was officially she would have joined Revan and fougth Malak... Still Glentract his point stands, there has been no official statement on the official Kotor I ending, so we don't know what the ending was.

Nilky
I Kept Bastila Alive For My Own Enjoyment

Ganner Rhysode
Except KotOR 2 goes off the two biggest endings, one of which was canonical.

You say Revan was a light side male? Then Bastila still has the hots for him, is alive, and talks to Carth.

You say Revan was a dark side male? Bastilia still has the hots for him, but you don't see Carth as he is still on the unknown world, (or DEAD if you were female.)

Tangible God
Carth dies if you're DS female?

calvin44
Carth dies if you're DS female?
That alone makes it worth it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.