Ultimate Colossus vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soujaboy09
I know 616 Colossus fought to a stand still against Sasaquatch while he was at Hulks strength, but do you think Ultimate Colossus can take Sasquatch?

King_Mungi
Sasquatch back in the day dominated 616 Colossus, but he would probally lose to Ultimate Colossus since we never saw many feats of classic Sasquatch.

Metalmanx
Poor Sasquatch...I'm going to miss him after Ult. Colossus scraps him off his boot.

No offense, KM. But Ult. Colosuss would be sporting a new fur coat after this fight.

snoopdogg
Yea Sasquatch couldn't finish off 616 Colossus. He will not last long against Ult. Colossus.

King_Mungi
Hey, that's fine. I maybe a fanboy, but I know when my characters are outclassed. This is one I don't see him winning. However, I still hate you all. smile Merry Christmas....jerks

snoopdogg
I want to know if they will introduce Alpha Flight in the Ult. universe.

I think Puck already made a cameo once.

grey fox
Ultimate collosus rips o'l sassie in half and then feeds the remains to orphans

'Eat up kids , sasquatch will make you big and strong'

Metalmanx
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I want to know if they will introduce Alpha Flight in the Ult. universe.

I think Puck already made a cameo once.

I do believe you're correct. At the fair if I'm not mistaken, along with Wolfsbane and some others. I left my comics back at school, so I don't have access to them at the moment.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I do believe you're correct. At the fair if I'm not mistaken, along with Wolfsbane and some others. I left my comics back at school, so I don't have access to them at the moment. Yep. That's the one.

I bet my bottom dollar it was Puck. Short bald dude with a mustache drinking a beer.

King_Mungi
Really Puck? know what issue that was?

Also the X-Men have been to Canada multiple times and no mention of Alpha FLight, even Northstar has no connection to them. So I don't see them appearing any time soon.

snoopdogg
Ult. X-men #50. Check it out. I think it's Puck.

King_Mungi
Ult. X-men #50. Check it out. I think it's Puck.

Alright then, I'll just download it, but if it's not him I will hunt you downsmile

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Alright then, I'll just download it, but if it's not him I will hunt you downsmile Well it was never stated if it was him or not. But once you see him maybe you'll agree also.

King_Mungi
Well it was never stated if it was him or not. But once you see him maybe you'll agree also.

You might be right, I heard some talks earlier as well that it might have been him on another board. I hope it's him, Puck's the man.

King_Mungi
Well just saw it, and well.....It very well could be him.
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/uxm-50-08.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.