Tails sigs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tails x 20
just makeing sigs this my 6th or 7th

Tails x 20
i take request so far

Tails x 20
one i made for a friend i take requests

Tails x 20
another one

Tails x 20
another one these r old ones

taft
the first one is really good.. thumb up

ShinobiRikari
awesome Gaara sig.

Tails x 20
thnx i did'nt really make the gaara one my middle bro did and he wanted me to post it here

Tails x 20
for a friend found on a site were they give u sigs

Tails x 20
another one for my friend and i don't make sigs anymore

Shadow x 20
I love that Shadow sig

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by Tails x 20
another one for my friend and i don't make sigs anymore
You don't, why did you change your mind?

Faroth
Yeah, the Shadow one's nice. Except I can't really read the font... The Gara one's well done, too.

s.o.s
well can some one tell me how to make sigs

i want to make some for friends

Barker
Why do your Names look like they were added on in paint? If you're going to make a Signaure, Why give up on the Name?confused

You Aren't Ripping, Are you?

If you're not, Disregard this, and I shall never show my head in this thread again. no expression

Blue Dragon
Could I use that Shadow one? It's great!

Tails x 20
what's ripping and do you mean the inuyasha one because i wasn't that good at makeing them and my middle brother helped me with all of them but the inuyasha one because i wanted to try and i don't make sigs anymore because my paint shop expired that's why and yea you can use the shadow one but i have paint shop again so never mind but i still don't make sigs.

Faroth
Ripping is like stealing a sig off another site, Well, that's what I think it is. stick out tongue

Lana
Ripping is stealing anything that was not yours and claiming it to be your own.

Raven Guardia
you do really good Tails

Barker
Originally posted by Tails x 20
what's ripping and do you mean the inuyasha one because i wasn't that good at makeing them and my middle brother helped me with all of them but the inuyasha one because i wanted to try and i don't make sigs anymore because my paint shop expired that's why and yea you can use the shadow one but i have paint shop again so never mind but i still don't make sigs.
So you made them, but your trial expired, and someone wanted it, so you had to add the names on in paint? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.