Kingdom Hearts: The Lost Keyhole RPG fan game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cheska
Okay, this might really off topic in this this part of the forums, but I wanted to share this game with other KH fans to see if you like the idea and see if you want to help out at all. I'm working on a Kingdom Hearts game that is sure to be fantastic. It takes off a little after Chain of Memories and the game starts in Traverse Town for a short time. As you go on further into the game, you'll know why. I'm basiclly bringing back all of the Disney characters and Final Fantasy characters, but i've added a lot more of them, and I'm doing something they basiclly didn't do, add all of the Final Fantasy Worlds into picture. With All of the FF worlds from 7-10 and some Disney worlds, I've created a great mix for fans of both FF and Disney. You automaticlly start in the FF8 World after traverse town, and you have to solve some puzzles first hand when you get there like how did you get there? There are evil beings lurking about, including some Disney Villians, and some treturous FF vilians. They use the power of these strange crystal orbs to do there biddings and have imensive powers. They have thousands of soldiers ready to strike whenever told, organized into different groups of power. Defensive, Offensive, Magic, and more, and each has a different color to show which one they are. It's a great story so far, and I've nearly got the FF8 world finished. After you finish your tasks in the FF8 world, you get a choice in either FF7, FF10, and three Disney worlds. It uses a basic RPG battle system and yes I know, KH fans would rather use the fighting system used like in the other games, and that's why I'm going to also include the other KH battle system for bosses and a few other battles. You'll be able to choose what kind of fighting styles you'll want to use, and other things. It's something new, and I know, you think it's probably cheep of me to do that, but its really hard to make those kind of fights on RPGXP. This project has been in the making for a few months now, I beleive I started it in September, and so far I got a lot done. The games graphics will be similar to COM, with some few touches here and there. If any one would like to contribute to help the game out, just give me a PM, or e-mail me. I'm pretty sure all of you know of the Organization, but this new one, is also very powerful! It's contoled by members with great power codenamed BLUE/PURPLE/COLORLESS. You won't know their real names until later on, and you'll discover one more member in it, which I will discuss about later. The two organizations fight for power, and for the power of the Keyblade. This second organizations can use the power of the crystal orbs to do things the "Organization", can not, like teleport anything from anywhere, anytime they want. They can summon up massive armies, and can make your worst nightmares come true. I got a lot of cool elements in the story, and since I've also played and looked up all the info I need about KH1/COM/2, I made sure to connect everything perfectly. After playing through some KH2, I fixed a few things around, and I'm sure everyone will like it, when its done. I need help on character sets for some of the Disney Characters and FF, Some Battle Characters For Disney and FF, some chip sets to make some of the places look more Final Fantasy style and KH style. Anyway, this game is going to be awesome, which includes-

-Voice Overs
-Cut Scenes
-Great Special Effects
-An Awesome Story Line
-Made on RPG XP
-All songs are MP3
-Sound Effects are all of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts
-Many more things

Remember, if you want to try and vocal for the parts I have, try to have all voices recorded in MP3 format if you audition.
Since there are so many characters in this game, I'll give some lines if you ask on a post, or on aol messenger or msn messenger.
So anyway, I need suport on this project. If anyone would like to try out for a voice over part on this game, just ask me. Name a character, and I'll tell you if It's open and/or if It's in the game. If the character is not there that you wanted to play, just ask and I'll tell you if I have him/her or not. Here are some characters I need- Sorry, but these parts are taken so far, so try to audi for the other parts if you wish! You may however audi for who you like, if you think you can do a better job than the ppl I've casted so far for.

Young Sora- Siren
Purple Leader- Dino Orizzo (not a VAA member)
Blue Leader- Geist
Tinaye- Neko Girl

Final Fantasy 8

Zell
Rinoa
Governer
Soldier 1
Soldier 2
Biggs
Wedge
Zell's Mom
Edea
Seifer

Final Fantasy 9

Zidane
Beatrix

Final Fantasy 7

Yuffie
Tifa
RedXll

Disney Characters

Mickey
Goofy
Oggie Boogie

-Sora (Audition Line) Donald! Goofy! Where are you! ( A sortta high voice with a good sensed personality and kind hearted tone.)

-Goofy (Audition Line) Uh, shucks Sora. What do ya think he meant? (Always in a good mood. He speaks with kindness and questions a lot)

-Donald (Audition Line) Goofy! Get back over here! ( We pretty much know how he talks. Barely understandable with a horrible tempered voice.)

-Riku (Audition Line) Stay out of my way Sora, or face the consiquences!!! ( An angry tone with an inbetween voice of high and low. Very serious.)

-Kairi (Audition Line) Sora, when are you coming back? ( A higher voice, every word is soft and gentle. A kind-hearted feeling)

-Squall/Leon (Audition Line) Hey kid. Don't have time to talk right now. (A deep voice with a sense of deep emotion in each word)

-Tinaye(Made up character-female) (Audition Line) Hey! Come on guys, let me come. ( A high voice character, thats very high spirited will joyness)

-Ella(another made up character-female)

-Edea (Audition Line) Foolish, foolish mortals. You'll never understand. (Calm, yet in an angrish feeling)

-Blue Leader(One of the Main bad guys-made up-names a secret) (Audition Line) Soon, the power of the forbbidden one will be ours!!! ( A dark feeling, with a yell)

-Purple Leader(One of the Main bad guys-made up-names a secret): (Audition Line) Sir, everthing is going according to plan. ( A dark feeling)

-Headmaster Cid From FF8 (Audition Line) Ahh, Sora. Squall has told me about you. Here, come this way. ( Good mood, happy, a not so deep voice)

-Cid(From FF7) (Audition Line) What can I do for ya? (A slightly deep voice. Kind and gentle tone)

-Brown Leader(One of the main bad guys in FF8 world -made up-names a secret) (Audition Line) You won't leave this room alive!!! (A dark, evil voice)

-Governer/Bad Guy A made up character with main part only in FF8 (Audition Line) I can't, and will not give up control to the likes of you! (Angry with a deep, evil voice)

-Soldier 1 (Play different soldiers throughout the game, and once you think about it, it's a lot of cool parts through the whole game.) (Audition Line) Come on, this way. ( You know, a deep soldierish tone)

-Soldier 2(Play different soldiers throughout the game, and once you think about it, it's a lot of cool parts through the whole game.)

-Soldier 3(Play different soldiers throughout the game, and once you think about it, it's a lot of cool parts through the whole game.) (Audition Line) Don't worry, we'll take care of this. ( You know, a deep soldierish tone)

-Zell

-Selphie (line 1) Why, hello Sora. Pleased to meet you
(line 2) Squall, it's been years, where have you been?

-Irvine (line) Aww. Come on Squall, I can take care of the ladies why you're off fighting whoever.
(line 2) Stay close, and whatever you do, don't let them touch you.

-Rinoa

-Laguna (line) Lagunas the name! But, I'm so old now, I don't think I'll
be helping people out much anymore... I
thought I quit this over 20 years ago...

-Ward (not much to him, cept flashbacks) Hey Laguna, you think that'd be wise. Remember what happend last time!

-Kirios (line 1) Why do I even bother trying to stop him...
(line 2) Pleased to meet you Sora, I'm Kirios, Lagunas friend, (whisper) and if you don't mind me telling you, sortta his brain to. He trys to act smart sometimes, but as you just saw...ya, you get it.

-Quistis (line) Squall..Rinoa...Zell! You're all okay! Thank god. We thought you were all killed by that last attack.

-Zells Mom(Throughout parts of the game) I wouldn't go up there if I were you. ( A calm, warning tone)

-Yuna (line 1) No, it's too late.... it has already begun I'm afraid.
(line 2) Hurry, go find Tidus! He'll be able to help!

-Tidus (line) Heh heh! Sora! Long time no see. It's been ages buddy.
(line 2) I don't know what happend. The darkness came, swallowed us up... then I was here.... and I'm trying to help these people out on an important matter at hand.

-Wakka (line1) Yo, Sora! Whats up man? Where've you been?
(line 2) Oh, this! I play blitzball as da head couch here ya. Check dese moves out Sora!

Mickey: (Line 1) Riku, come on! We have to go follow him.
(Line 2) Riku, it's your choice, not mine.
(Line 3) Ha ha. Riku, that's the spirit! (You know how the mickey laugh goes)

Peter Pan(line1) Wendy! I'm glad you're safe. Where's Sora?
(line 2) Ha ha! Hook, you'll never catch me!

Wendy: (line 1) Oh, Peter. When will you come back?
(line 2) Sora, have you seen my two brothers. They wondered off somewhere, and I can not find them.

Hook: (line 1) Arrggh! Blast you Peter Pan!!!
(line) Ha ha ha ha ha! I have your little friend Wendy Peter Pan! To bad you're too late to save her! Ha ha ha ha!

Those are the ones I'll post right now for that world.

Oh no!! I can't write all the rest, too many words!!! Someone post or something so I can finish it! I have pics and everything.

Craft
always wanted to say this...does this have permission?

Craft
lol sorry, i just read it properly and i origionally thought it was an idea for an rp, too much text to read it properly, but yeah sounds good...i think too much text, forgive my last post, but i don't think Ush will be too happy about this off topic thread.

Arcane
hmm i have one thing to say, you have to put Vincent Valentine in it other wise... it will fail, cya round stick out tongue

QuincE
I'll audition. For Riku and Squall. Let me know what to do.

DarkDethbringer
this doesnt go in here epolpe have been busted for ths this is for roleplaying on this site as in rpg game on teh comp on this site not oterhs

Ushgarak
Interesting as this proect is, I am afraid it's spam to use the boards like this for your own purposes.

So closed, I am afraid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.