"Sith" happens at 2005 Box Office

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
Oh HELL yeah! smile

from Yahoo

overlord
Yeah, 'figured it would be standing high above the other major movies.

Stun
hell yescool

yet Harry Pothead will top Sith worldwideWhat the f**k?

El_NINO
Wedding Crasher is so damn funny, a must watch!!!

exanda kane
Although I'd actually rate RotS as like the 11th best movie of the year, I'm not suprised its made that much.

Shame about Batman not doing too well; Chris Novel has breathed new life into that dead franchise.

Stun
The big factor behind Batman Begin's Box Office run was down to the franchises' horrible past lol. A bit like Phantom Menace but the other way 'round i guess.

Since i just generally have no love for Batman whatsoever, i'll never watch any with great interest - although people DO say that this one is great - and i have no doubt of thatwink

jedi2187
Very cool read; thanks Priestess! smile

Captain REX
Hmm...I paid for ROTS, Narnia, Charlie & Choco, and Mr. & Mrs. Smith, and saw Batman, War of the Worlds, Madagascar, and Wedding Crashers on DVD. I need to go see Potter...

What's Hitch?

Anyways, Star Wars nerds win!

Tangible God
Wahoo SW Nerds!

I saw all those movies in theatres except for Batman Begins; I just plain don't like Batman.

And Hitch is the one with Will Smith playing the guy who is the Ultimate Woman Charmer, and he makes a living helping other guys get dates.

Boris
Huzza... more money for Lucas! Who cares how much it made.

overlord
Dudes.. I just made up such an incredible pun for this topic's title..

Here it comes..Shit happens!
WAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Boris
Huzza... more money for Lucas! Who cares how much it made.

Actually I do. I wanted it to come out on top for the year as it wont get any other type of award, so stick out tongue

Unless it manages to eeek out a People's Choice Award tomorrow night.

Scarecrow756
Good for Star Wars, bad for Batman, unfortunly I am also a Batman fan aswell as a Star Wars fan. I was hoping for Batman Begins to do much better at box office because it was a really good movie I thought.

Captain REX
Batman Begins was actually pretty good considering. It had Qui-Gon Jinn as a ninja. stick out tongue

DeVi| D0do
Batman Begins deserved much more than it got. In my opinion it was the second best picture of the year... Kong being the first.

Jedi Priestess
OK Kong was good, but it wasnt the best picture of the year. I just dont see it.

DeVi| D0do
It was my best picture...

§cooter
"What's Hitch?"

A hysterical movie.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
It was my best picture...

Now see that I understand. yes Sith wasnt what I considered the best movie either. Im still trying to decide between Cinderella Man and another.

jedi2187
For me, the Pic of the Year was Wallace and Gromit.

overlord

preysin
those movies sucked
i dont know why most stupid kids like poter movies. is just gay.
this proves epsidoe III was better Happy Dance Happy Dance

§cooter
Originally posted by overlord
No, a Will Smith movie.
Meaning that it sucks by default. Have you even seen it?

overlord
No, I'm prejudiced against Will Smith and that means shit load.

Cascador
I always like when you look at the best box office movies with inflation. It proves at least to those lotr mother****ers (no offence) that Star Wars would have made more money!

DeVi| D0do
You know, it's kinda hard to not take offence when you're called a 'mother****er'...

Cascador
I swear a lot, a flaw of mine...but then again if the people I called like that didn't bug me so much how lord of the rings is sooooo much better than star wars, I wouldn't call them like that, cause I ain't telling them that star wars is better than lord of the rings.

Let me detail it then: the mother****ers who keep saying that lord of the rings is better than star wars...if you are still offended...well too bad...

back to topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.