Spawn vs. Lucifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
wages.
Spawn is supposedly like God's right hand man.
Lucifer is like God's equal.
Wages on the winner.

Juntai
The Lucifer from Vertigo?
Murders Spawn.

thesilverspider
wasn't this done like yesterday,look down or on the second page.

Wonder Man
Really. I don't know much about either. I read the first 25 of Spawn and a couple of Lucifer; yeah Vertigo i guess...anyhow Spawn can pretty much do anything.
Guess Lucifer can do more.

Juntai
Lucifer created his own 'creation'.
That's well above most any other characters.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Juntai
Lucifer created his own 'creation'.
That's well above most any other characters.

Really? I thought he only SHAPED it, after Michael created it. I haven't read much Lucifer, so i can't quite make up my mind yet.

ps: SS is right, there was a thread identical to this one just a few days ago.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Really? I thought he only SHAPED it, after Michael created it.

Youre right. wink

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Youre right. wink

Not a small or insignificant power, and SURELY not to be taken lightly, but yeah, the way i remember it, Michael had to die in order to...."create" outside of space and time or something like that, and then Lucifer shaped the raw creation Michael had........shifty .........created.

stick out tongue

Juntai
I guess it's a little misleading, but he still created it, everything in it.

GalacticStorm
Not a small or insignificant power, and SURELY not to be taken lightly, but yeah, the way i remember it, Michael had to die in order to...."create" outside of space and time or something like that, and then Lucifer shaped the raw creation Michael had........shifty .........created.

stick out tongue

Exactly. They travelled to the void beyond the Presences universe and then Michaels demiurgic powers were unleashed when Lucifer struck him resulting in the matter Lucifer required to shape his own cosmos. wink

Dark Urizen
Exactly. They travelled to the void beyond the Presences universe and then Michaels demiurgic powers were unleashed when Lucifer struck him resulting in the matter Lucifer required to shape his own cosmos. wink

Yep. Don't listen to Juntai. He's a DC fan. EVERYBODY knows Marvel fans are the unbiased logical ones. He's just trying to lie to you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneone mad

Juntai
Yep. Don't listen to Juntai. He's a DC fan. EVERYBODY knows Marvel fans are the unbiased logical ones. He's just trying to lie to you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneone mad ??????? I don't get it. Where'd this come from?

GalacticStorm
??????? I don't get it. Where'd this come from?

Hes joking dont be so sensitive lol stick out tongue

Juntai
Hes joking dont be so sensitive lol stick out tongue No I know that, I just seriously don't see where it came from. lol. A little out of left field.

Dark Urizen
No I know that, I just seriously don't see where it came from. lol. A little out of left field.

Yeah, i'm sorry. I'm really hungry, and food's not done yet, so i'm being random. I do that when i'm hungry........sad

id369
Yeah, i'm sorry. I'm really hungry, and food's not done yet, so i'm being random. I do that when i'm hungry........sad

Well once you had a full meal, come back and tell us who you think might win this match.

(it can be on this thread, or the one "I" started)

So far I still go with Lucifer.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by id369
Well once you had a full meal, come back and tell us who you think might win this match.

(it can be on this thread, or the one "I" started)

So far I still go with Lucifer.

Well i had a full meal (and Goddamn, it was awesome) and i'm still not decided. Like i said in the other thread. I should be getting Lucifer 1-70 i think soon enough. After i rummage through them maybe i'll have a clear answer.

Juntai
It's an awesome comic btw, I'm glad I was put onto it.

kevdude
It should be noted that Michael DIDN'T have to die to help Lucifer create another creation. Michael could have created it as helping Lucifer without dieing. The reason he died was so he could heal himself, though he didn't realise what Lucifer's real plans was to create another Creation. There is now again in DC only 1 Creation and not 3.

Lucifer wins.

inamilist
Yep. Don't listen to Juntai. He's a DC fan. EVERYBODY knows Marvel fans are the unbiased logical ones. He's just trying to lie to you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneone mad

hey!

HEY!

marvel = super best #1

Spider-man over spawn 11/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.