dr fate vs sliversurfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok the battles in nyc

1 hour prep

magic vs cosmic

who will win

golem370
Well Silver Surfer is faster so he could bring do Fate with one shot before Fate could do anything.

Juntai
Current Fate wins

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai
Current Fate wins
Can surfer speed blitz nabu?

Juntai
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Can surfer speed blitz nabu? Can you speedblitz a bunch of floating magical devices with consciousness?

Dark Urizen
This is sooooooooo wrong. Dr. Strange could beat Galactus, and stalemate the IG. The classic Dr. Fate = Dr. Strange. Now it's Nabu. He's exponentially more powerful.
Silver Surfer = mini-galactus.

Now you use logic and come up with an answer wink

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai
Can you speedblitz a bunch of floating magical devices with consciousness?
Your right plus he does have prep so surfer does get curb stomped regardless.......

golem370
He got matter Manipulation could he not turn those pieces in to something else or throw them into a Black Hole or Sun?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by golem370
He got matter Manipulation could he not turn those pieces in to something else or throw them into a Black Hole or Sun?

No he couldn't. There are different levels of power i guess you're not aware of. Saying that Silver Surfer could use matter manipulation on those artifacts or on Nabu himself is kind of like saying:

"Well that praying mantis has really sharp claws. Couldn't it just cut your head off?"

Do you see the painfully obvious message i'm trying to send here? MARVEL LOSES!!!!!!!! There......maybe now it can actually enter the heads of certain people on this board. Marvel does not always win. Actually, it's not that they don't have characters more potent or powerful than DC. It's just that there are a handful of Marvel fanboy morons who keep making Vs. threads (not talking about this one) where they put a very powerful DC-er against a mediocre character from Marvel, and actually expect them to win.

And the sad sad part is that they don't do it out of spite or anything. They ACTUALLY believe the Marvel character could win. Kind of like a little 3 year old whose goldfish just died and it keeps wiggling the bowl and saying "Come on fishy, you're not dead, you're just resting" and his parents try to convince him but his little undeveloped brain (common feature in Marvel fanboys) simply can't understand that he's wrong and the fishy is F*CKING DEAD.

shifty

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT PUNK!?!?!?!?!?!

BobbyD
Yeah, you better watch out for that Sliver (see thread) guy. laughing

Sorry, Alemaster...could pass it up. wink

supremthor
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
No he couldn't. There are different levels of power i guess you're not aware of. Saying that Silver Surfer could use matter manipulation on those artifacts or on Nabu himself is kind of like saying:

"Well that praying mantis has really sharp claws. Couldn't it just cut your head off?"

Do you see the painfully obvious message i'm trying to send here? MARVEL LOSES!!!!!!!! There......maybe now it can actually enter the heads of certain people on this board. Marvel does not always win. Actually, it's not that they don't have characters more potent or powerful than DC. It's just that there are a handful of Marvel fanboy morons who keep making Vs. threads (not talking about this one) where they put a very powerful DC-er against a mediocre character from Marvel, and actually expect them to win.

And the sad sad part is that they don't do it out of spite or anything. They ACTUALLY believe the Marvel character could win. Kind of like a little 3 year old whose goldfish just died and it keeps wiggling the bowl and saying "Come on fishy, you're not dead, you're just resting" and his parents try to convince him but his little undeveloped brain (common feature in Marvel fanboys) simply can't understand that he's wrong and the fishy is F*CKING DEAD.

shifty

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT PUNK!?!?!?!?!?!

so freaking true...... i miss my gold fish his name was teddy ................. ya i m lying i never i never had a goldfish.

dman2008
Well Technically as of right now there is no more Dr. Fate

spoilers........

Spectre kills Nabu in the Day of Vengence special

The Ion
Transmutation on Nabu...by the Surfer? hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.