100% Galactus & Full powered Tyrant vs Precrisis Darkseid & Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins the day

Adam Warlock
Superman is the weak link. He will be owned in seconds via Big G's cosmic awareness and telling him of Supes weakness thus being filled with huge doses of K-Nite radiation.. Then it will be two on one. Being the Anti-Life Equation won't save him here.

GalacticStorm
Galactus and Tyrant

Mordum
I agree with GS if P-crisis darkseid is galactus level and tyrant full power is pretty close to galactus level where does that leave superman? Pretty far down the food chain.

Big G and Big T win no problem.

Darth_Erebus
Galactus and Tyrant, with ease. Take away Tyrant and add Thanos and it's a better fight.

cheap cabbage
PC supes is unstoppable, his only purpose of existance to exemplify PIS. While it's normally PIS isn't not allowed, superman's ability to make up powers is key to PC supe's apeal. therefore, while darkseid is having an energy beam war with galactus, superman shoots rainbow beams from his hands which turns tyrant into straw which via superweaving is turned into a clever decorative item which an accentuate any room in your house. Then of course superman shoots the big G in the back with anti-cosmic vison.

Lucid Lui
PC Supes always got his ass kicked by PC Darkseid right? And PC Darkseid is at Galactus' level, so the big G could do the same to Supes. And Tyrant is almost as powerful as Galactus, so he probably could aswell.

But the fact that it's PC Supes means he'll suddenly come up with some bizarre way to beat everyone.

Darth_Erebus
Forget it. PC Supes is way overrated and overhyped. The very fact that he always lost to PC Darkseid shows he isn't invincible. He goes down hard here. The Big vaporizes him instantly.

DrDoom101
i love it when golem makes these kinds of threads. yes

golem370
I just figured Superman precrisis might match up with a being close to Galactus in power

Eternity
Galactus and tyrant win with some ease

Psycho Ninja
See....... this is why people often hate Golem threads.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.