Star Wars Fan nerds?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Envy
Whats up with people calling Star Wars Fan nerds? Its been in my head for long time. In school before Winter Break, I used the computer to check Star Wars book then a student passing by called me a nerd.

exanda kane
Owned!

Fishy
Oh come on have you seen what some of us wrote in the versus forum or this forum really, we are star wars nerds... Whether you like it or not its true.

exanda kane
Yet we have a certain posterity about us which leads above the strides of mortal men....

Nah, Course were not nerds cool

Shadow x 20
Everyone is a nerd/geek. A nerd/geek is someone who likes something more then anything else and knows a lot about it. Like Football nerds.

DrDoom101
I dont ****ing care if people say im a Star Wars geek. Im not afraid to admit im a star wars geek. im one and im proud of it

henniestevens
Are you sure he called you a nerd because of star wars??
Didn't you wore big glasses without your hair combed and when you didn't showered that day? If not you should have knocked him out.

Spearhead
in case you haven't noticed, people tend to feel tougher, stronger, or better when they put down those around them...honestly, you do anything out of the mainstream, such as honestly show interest in something you enjoy, and you get labeled as a dork/dweeb etc. It's best to ignore these azzhats.

Tangible God
Thank God all my co-workers are nerds.

Faroth
Well, this is how I see it...

Nerd- Smart guy.
Geek: Person who's obsessed with something.

So I think the word you're looking for is Star Wars geek...
Which about everyone on this forum is.

Anyways, making fun of someone 'cause they're a nerd is retarded. Just because someone's going to grow up to get good grades in college, become rich, live out YOUR dreams IN A MANSION, and you're gonna be prostituting in the slums, you make fun of them....

calvin44
Originally posted by General Envy
Whats up with people calling Star Wars Fan nerds? Its been in my head for long time. In school before Winter Break, I used the computer to check Star Wars book then a student passing by called me a nerd.
if you are embarassed/ashamed you aren't a geek. be proud! star wars is cool; better than poorly-made action movies that attract the white-trash audience.

Ianus
http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/7140/starwarsnerdhaha7aa.png

calvin44
lmao.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by General Envy
Whats up with people calling Star Wars Fan nerds? Its been in my head for long time. In school before Winter Break, I used the computer to check Star Wars book then a student passing by called me a nerd. are you a gangsta type guy? if you are, you should have kicked his ass after school or something. Or if you prefer the non-violence way, tell him he used the wrong word (nerd instead of geek) and tell him that there are others like you and that there's nothing wrong with being a SW geek. In my English class, this girl laughed at me when she saw me reading SW, im like "do you have a problem with Star Wars?" And so we argued and after a while we stopped and i just ignored her.

Sorgo
We all pretty much pwn the Galaxy.

overlord
OMFG..
I'm going to deny everything making me look like a geek, if anything, I'm a freaking ass-hole highschool jock.

Me being open minded enough to find Star Wars interesting is not a point for being a geek.

Me being bored enough to joke around at forums also doesn't make me a geek.

ranting mad2 mad miffed shifty

Twilight Janick
Good Lord! There are specific types of nerds out there, but the common definition (if we don't add anything before the word "nerd"wink is pejorative.

Fishy
Originally posted by overlord
OMFG..
I'm going to deny everything making me look like a geek, if anything, I'm a freaking ass-hole highschool jock.

Me being open minded enough to find Star Wars interesting is not a point for being a geek.

Me being bored enough to joke around at forums also doesn't make me a geek.

ranting mad2 mad miffed shifty

Even if you are, you are still a geek for posting here... just admit it...

overlord
Originally posted by Fishy
Even if you are, you are still a geek for posting here... just admit it... Nope. I am bored and too weak to go do something constructive.

But apperantly the term geek or nerd is defined differantly for everyone else.

Twilight Janick
I admit how much of a geek I am, but people at school think of me as a cool person even though I say to them that I chair the Jedi Council since Yoda's imprisoned.

Ianus
What correction center do you go to now? I mean... school?

Twilight Janick
Originally posted by Ianus
What correction center do you go to now? I mean... school?

Whom are you talking about?

Tangible God
He was talking to you.

Twilight Janick
Just kidding, then.

overlord
Yeah, kidding is the best excuse ever..

Tangible God
EVER!

Ianus
Evah, like totally.

Tangible God
Superdy totally...beotch.

Twilight Janick
Just hope that there are several ways to get good grades: bribery, outright cheating (telepathic or not) and, of course, the nerd way.

Tangible God
Very odd indeed....

overlord
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Just hope that there are several ways to get good grades: bribery, outright cheating (telepathic or not) and, of course, the nerd way. Yeah, I hope that too. Ermm.. What?

exanda kane
MEH

fisto/katarnrul
Im not afraid of admitting im a nerd or geek.I mean if someone calls you a nerd for being obsessed with something why do they care, does it bother them that i like star wars. Am i disturbing them when im at home watching star wars. I say screw them.,

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by fisto/katarnrul
Im not afraid of admitting im a nerd or geek.I mean if someone calls you a nerd for being obsessed with something why do they care, does it bother them that i like star wars. Am i disturbing them when im at home watching star wars. I say screw them.,

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/7140/starwarsnerdhaha7aa.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.