question about the Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General G
Do Jedi/Sith use the Force to seewhere their opponents lightsaber is going or are they just extremely aware of their opponent?

Tangible God
They're Jedi, they use the Force to see.

Faroth
I think they explain it in ANH. The Force helps your body move, but you have to have the will to tell the Force what to do. Something like that.

Ianus
It's a kind of attunement to the Force, knowing where the next swipe is coming from.

DrDoom101
i once read a book where it says the Force tells and guides them where blasts go to deflect them. so im assuming its something like that.

Captain REX
Hmm...

When deflecting blaster shots, they can predict where the shots will hit; Jedi only deflect shots that will hit them or have a good chance of doing so.

When deflecting another lightsaber, though, usually the other combatant is a Force-user as well, and they nullify. The Force guides them in combat, but in lightsaber battles it really does come down to skill.

Faroth
Either that, or they're just master swordsmen... Or any of the other possibilities that I don't give a shit about...

Captain REX
Pretty much...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.