Mech-Zangief VS Wolfgang Krauser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drunk-of-Fury
Mech-Zangief From "Marvel Superheroes vs. Street Fighter" VS Wolfgang Krauser From Real Bout Fatal Fury Special.

Both of them are The Strongest Wrestlers in ther Game,so this will be a almost equal Fight.

Fighting to the Death in krausers Castle with the Dies irae Song in the Background to get the right mood!!!

Who wins this Big Battle???

I go For Mech-Zangief!!!!

http://games.tom.com/script/showpic.php?picfile=/zhuanti/fight/tujian/zangief/zangief-flame.gif

Shirizatu16
We'll I would go for Wolfgang Krauser!!!

After all Terry gave it his all to defeat him in Fatal Fury 2. And Terry is as strong as they come!

I think Mech-Zangief would deal a lot of damage, but Krauser has been fighting since he was a kid.

swedish_bum
True!!! Krauser is Human and Mech-Zangief is only half -human/Robot so Krauser is smarter!!!

IcePunk
The mechanical russian giant wins.....I think erm

dvampire
Originally posted by IcePunk
The mechanical russian giant wins.....I think erm

I agree!

2D_MASTER
Mech Zangeif is a retard. Seriously this guy seldom blocks at is a easily target for projectiles. Krauser just has to keep his distance and wear him down with bLitz balls, then go in for the kill. I give it to Krauser, hands down.

Shirizatu16
Amen my brother!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.